jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Human Evolution Supplements H20 Flavor Splash C Cherry Lemonade

I won (well not really lol) a giveaway that was running for the Super Bowl and was given the opportunity to try H20 Flavor Splash C Cherry Lemonade. Even though I was way off on my prediction of the outcome on the Super Bowl I was still hooked up by FaurckkkMyronn at Human Evolution Supplements with a 30 serving tub of this so I just want to give a big thanks to you for that and let you know that I really appreciated your generosity.

Upon opening my tub I noticed a nice smooth, non clumped, white looking powder that had a nice scent to it that reminded me of crystal light. Over the course of taking this product the aroma and appearance never changed from the first day I opened it.

Mixes really easy and leaves behind no foam, debris, or clumps. Doesn't give a recommended amount of liquid to use with it but I found it to be perfect to my liking to add 1 scoop to about every 6-8 oz of water.

To me, I think the taste itself is similar to crystal light but its just not as strong which I really like. Goes down really good and leaves no nasty after taste. The Cherry Lemonade flavor is pretty good and this is awesome to sip on throughout the day.

When i got it I was thinking damn this is a small tub and was thinking it was only like 5 servings but it has a tiny scoop and packs 30 servings per container. Was really surprised with how much water you could have with 1 scoop and still taste it well. Like I said, I found it to be awesome with 1 scoop per every 6-8 oz of water. It has only 5 calories per serving with 500mg of vitamin c. When I received this I actually was trying to get over strept throat. I get strept throat every damn year and it takes forever for my body to get rid of it with the antibiotics I'm prescribed and I believe this actually helped me get over it quicker then all the other times I've had it. I really enjoyed this product and am thankful for the opportunity I was given. I would give this a solid 9 and definitely recommend it, especially if you are on that gets tired of just drinking water all the time and would like some flavor to it while staying healthy.

Thank you!!!

FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad you enjoyed it and are feeling better. The scooper size is very tiny like you said if I had to guess it is about the size of a single pea lol.

jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol yeah I laughed when I seen the scoop because it was the smallest I've seen yet but it packs a punch and has some potency to it for sure to be able to taste it with that much water for being such a small scoop. I appreciate it again. Thank you.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this a Vitamin Water sort of supp? Looks pretty interesting.

Enjoyed reading your review.

FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Is this a Vitamin Water sort of supp? Looks pretty interesting.

Enjoyed reading your review.
    Yes all it is is vitamin c, flavoring, and sucralose. I'm sure you can mix it with juice or something but it is designed to help drink extra water for those who have issues with drinking enough.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok.
    Thanks for the reply.

FaurckkkMyronn just nailed it for me. I never took this with anything but water. Has a good taste to it and I only mix unflavored supps with juice or milk. Thanks for answering his question and thank you NoCarbsNoSugar for reading my review and the nice words.

You are welcome.

The reason I was looking at this product is because I don't really like plain water.
    I get a tummy ache when I drink it plain. Don't know why.
    Right now I am on a sort-of-severe cut that involves 1 gallon of filtered water every day
    I am drinking it, because I want to go through with the cut, but I am not liking it

I used to drink Vitamin Water and also Zero Powerade, but I think this would be a better option.
    Also, much more affordable for sure!