JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeBlowUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Natties, after 6+yrs of training is it time to accept my genetic fate?

I think after 6yrs+ of training I am about to give up on any ambition to have the big round shoulders I always dreamed of. I have always given them the most attention, using various different routines that I have spent years on this forum reading about the different routines and methods but gains over the years have been minor at best.

Meanwhile I have been blessed with good traps and a huge well developed chest, both of which I have to admit I have barely worked.

I'll continue to train my delts but should I just accept my genetic destiny and make the most of what I have?

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Could be genetics too. My upper body really started growing when I stuck with Military Press and got really strong on that exercise. Shoot for body weight for reps as a goal. Shoulders won't be small for sure.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoeBlowUK View Post
    I think after 6yrs+ of training I am about to give up on any ambition to have the big round shoulders I always dreamed of. I have always given them the most attention, using various different routines that I have spent years on this forum reading about the different routines and methods but gains over the years have been minor at best.

Meanwhile I have been blessed with good traps and a huge well developed chest, both of which I have to admit I have barely worked.

I'll continue to train my delts but should I just accept my genetic destiny and make the most of what I have?
    I've always thought it'd be cool to have NBA shoulders like Dwight Howard or Allan Houston, but I think you have to be born with the genetics. And also not be fat and lazy like me.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bbing is illusion. Over-developed traps can take away
    from decent looking delts. And yes, genetics are huge.

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dunno, your delts are looking pretty damn good in your avi.

As always for natties, heavy compounds do the most ===> heavy OHP for reps till you bleed.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ljimd View Post
    Ya this makes sense to me. Same here- big upper chest and decent traps make my shoulders look meh. IDK much about gear use but I do know plenty on. Seems its synonymous with good delt development but it could be they work harder than I do on them too, IDK.
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is that you in the AV? If so you have better shoulder development than most of the OV35.
    On the list for Bannukah

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoeBlowUK View Post
    I get that you want to concentrate on your shoulders, but why would you not (or barely) train chest? If I was struggling over a long period of time to bring up one area directly, I don't think I'd want to completely skip heavy compounds on a neighboring area that hits it indirectly.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive been bodybuilding and lifting for about 40 years and will tell you that you'll never stop learning if you keep an open mind and willing to try different exercises and protocols.
    Experiment with them and come to a conclusion.
    I am still doing that these days and have discovered some new things or exercises with a slight change that are good for me.
    Don't give up.
    My opinion for wide shoulders is work the lateral head right at the beginning so you have tension right away.
    Cable side raises do this very well be to many people use there body to get the handle moving instead of the delt.
    Feel the tension and focus on the arm from the elbow to the shoulder moving instead of the whole arm moving.
    I like to come across the front of the body to get a fuller range at the start.
    I believe if you get that bottom half worked hard you'll get just a bit more width than regular laterals.
    Another i think has good benefit is the laying floor side DB lateral.
    Start with the DB close to quads on the floor and raise again with the same action as the cable raise with the upper arm.
    Come up until your almost up with the DB pointing to the ceiling then back down starting every rep from a dead start.
    Focus again on feeling the delt working through the movement.
    I use to see Serge Nubret do hundreds of these switching back and forth from side to side.
    Moderate to light weight on these so your not arming the weight up.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What difference does estimating genetic end points make, it's not like I'm going to stop training my shoulders?

Like others said a lot of its illusion. If I'm fat my shoulders look meh,. If I'm lean they are overpowering of the rest of my upper body.

Like post #4, sometimes you can train a strength a bit less aggressively to create more balance.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shoulders "popping " is largely a function of bodyfat. Even small changes in bf as you drift under 10% start to make bigger and bigger differences.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ljimd View Post
    I've noticed this in the gym. The guys that I've said "holy Jesus, look at those arms" to are the guys who have big arms...but small shoulders, somewhat small chest, small stomach (given), and small back. So if you really want your arms to "pop," just be a skinny fuk with big arms. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's seen a guy with arms so big and torso so small that when he turns sideways his arms literally blur out his torso. You can't see his torso past his arms they are so big and his torso is so small. From an illusion standpoint, its a nice trick. Mike Rashid...think of him what you will...once said that his arms are huge, but its hard to tell because his delts are so dang big. Regardless of how he got there or any other factors, I agree with his assessment. The illusion is real. Big muscles in certain areas take away from other areas.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Never give up sir. My squat went from 80kg to 190kg, while my bodyweight maintain at around 62kg over 7 years. without steroid!!! There will be alot of times that u wanna give up, due to injuries or other reasons. But just enjoy the process instead of thinking about improvement everytime. The improvement wil come very slowly, u need to be patient. If u love training , Then u dont need improvement to be happy
    Hi fren, do u mind to join me on my journey to 230kg Squat@62kg bodyweight? If not, lets do this together!

Current Stats: bodyweight 64kg\138lbs

Squat - 220kg\440lb(yes belt no sleeve)@bw64kg

Conventional Deadlift- 250kg\507lbs(yes straps yes belt)

Weighted dips-70kg Extra========>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjHgkDnRmC0