Coloursphere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Low on fat but a belly

Hello,

I speak another language(so sorry if i cant explain things properly), and asking myself why I have such a low BMI, and a low fat percentage, but I clearly see fat on my body, i see a belly coming out if I breathe out.

I am 16 years old
    Height: 1,80
    Weight: 60,9 kilos
    Neck: 36 centimeters
    Waist: 74 centimeters

So I get to a body fat of 8,5%. If I see people and examples of 8,5% percentage on the internet, and compare them to me their body is way better... You can see my ribs and my hip, but under the ribs there forms a belly.
    How is it possible?
    Do I need to cut or bulk? Im following a strength training at my home, I got some dumbells.
    I would like to sit and not see a roll of fat coming out.
    I am sorry for my unknowing.
    Thanks

ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    belly oriented fat is usually a result of excess sugar. That and you can see ribs and such because you simply have no muscle to show. Get on a proven lifting routine, go to your local gym, and stay away from a lot of sugar.
    "he who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right" - Confucius

Coloursphere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ArmyWollfff View Post
    belly oriented fat is usually a result of excess sugar. That and you can see ribs and such because you simply have no muscle to show. Get on a proven lifting routine, go to your local gym, and stay away from a lot of sugar.
    Thanks for your message. I already thought something like that so since monday I started with eating no junkfood anymore. Im eating mostly bread with peanut butter/chicken breasts now, no snacks, candies or cakes. Before I go to sleep I eat curd(is it the correct word?) for my proteïns to work in sleep.

Am i doing okay now?

Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Coloursphere View Post
    Hello,

I speak another language(so sorry if i cant explain things properly), and asking myself why I have such a low BMI, and a low fat percentage, but I clearly see fat on my body, i see a belly coming out if I breathe out.

I am 16 years old
    Height: 1,80
    Weight: 60,9 kilos
    Neck: 36 centimeters
    Waist: 74 centimeters

So I get to a body fat of 8,5%. If I see people and examples of 8,5% percentage on the internet, and compare them to me their body is way better... You can see my ribs and my hip, but under the ribs there forms a belly.
    How is it possible?
    Do I need to cut or bulk? Im following a strength training at my home, I got some dumbells.
    I would like to sit and not see a roll of fat coming out.
    I am sorry for my unknowing.
    Thanks

Everyone has the belly roll when they sit down.
    Lean back in your seat to minimize this but it's a thing even super shredded people deal with.
    Ignore it.
    Lifting post-traumatic injuries and getting stronger every day :D
    Doc's said 1/4/15 could not squat anymore or lift 300 pounds.
    As of 7/17/21: 515/375/610
    Not letting injuries stop me.

PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cut, look like an anorexic.
    Bulk, look lean and muscular.

Your choice, OP.

Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ArmyWollfff View Post
    wtf? strong broscience.

kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kitsos456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rileh View Post
    wtf? strong broscience.

true lol