Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100)

Change room and your gym culture?

Howdy,

So I took a LONG break from working out in general and am paying the price in obesity. My fault, life just got in the way. I am now back in the gym daily and losing the weight I put on. But my post isn't about that.

I been going to the local YMCA in my area for three weeks now daily, (before that been going there on and off for over 20 years) I am in my mid thirties now. This is a really good YMCA it has top of the line equipment and friendly staff and is the best in my area but also the most expensive. But....

The change room is how should I put it ...well this is an over 35 forum so I'll be forthwith about it: "****ing Disgusting" and not in a dirty facilities way, but in old men (usually 60+) just laying around naked, coughing up a lung without any decency to cover their mouths, smelling like they just fell into the BRUT factory cologne vat, and it's really making me think about leaving this gym, or is this a normal occurrence at most gyms?

Like just today I am just changing, I bent down to tie my shoe laces and this old guy just walks up, whips his towel off beside me well I was bent over tying my shoe, his private parts....like a foot away from my head, I stood up looked at him like I was going to knock his head off (because I was pissed).

Other times I am sitting in the steam room (everyone is naked of course) and old guys will walk in start shaving (even though there are huge signs saying not to shave in the sauna or steam room) then takes the hose that is in the steam room and starts hosing himself down splashing water on me and everyone around him. When I mention to him he's not suppose to do that, he just laughs and leaves the room....then the next day I see him doing the same thing...It's brutal.

Another time another old guy is in the whirlpool which i wanted to use, he has his penis aligned with the jet spray on his knees, just sitting there staring at the wall and smiling. This is creepy as hell and makes me uncomfortable.

ANOTHER time I am using the exercise bike (outside of the change room on the exercise floor) and an old guy comes and uses the one beside me, ok that's all good. Until 5 minutes in the guy starts hacking up a lung and coughing all over the place without even a though to cover his mouth. Yeah he might have health problems, but does that mean everyone in his near vicinity has to deal with it too, why not use the track then where you are not right beside another person....this goes on and on....

arghhh...I could go on, but I digress....

Is this normal for you guys? I paid a builders fee and all that so I am invested in this gym, but I am having serious thoughts about going to another gym, even though I am getting to be an old guy myself. I am not sure if this is a normal thing at gyms in general or is it just mine?

It seems to be only older men that are this inconsiderate. The people my age (40 and below) just do their thing, take a shower, put their underwear on quickly, change and get out of there.

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you seem to be paying a lot of attention to other men's penises!
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong first post...It sounds like you spend way too much time in the locker room "people watching" to me. I change clothes and GTFO, so I don't really notice what everyone else is doing....

LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100) LetsdoThis2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    you seem to be paying a lot of attention to other men's penises!
    If that's a gay joke then fine whatever, I'm not homophobic. But disgusting is disgusting and having consideration for others should be part of any man's morals. (unless they have none).

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Strong first post...It sounds like you spend way too much time in the locker room "people watching" to me. I change clothes and GTFO, so I don't really notice what everyone else is doing....
    First post yes, but i am sure this is prominent in a lot of new people going to the gym and the reason why a lot of people stop going to such places to avoid inconsiderate people.

So you're saying that it's a free for all in the change room and anyone can do anything they want without consideration to others and if you take issue with it you're "gay" for looking at other people? How immature is that?

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is new and exciting.

not srs
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dear Penthouse Letters,

Nothing like this has ever happened to me before...

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, if this is really a problem for you, then I suggest doing one of two things: 1) talk to the gym management about the conditions 2) get another gym.
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000)
    I put my socks on before my boxers, just so you can mire OP!

My gym is tiny and has like three bathrooms with private showers, would hate having a locker room. I hate crowded gyms.

stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stobco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's an interesting Y you go to, mine is just boring, no creepy old men doing weird sh!t.

Tell the administration about stuff that's being done against policy and see if it changes. If it doesn't, it's your call if you want to stay there or not.
    My StrongLifts Journal (18 weeks and counting)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168353363

My Best 5 Reps
    Squat = 290lbs
    Bench Press = 175lbs
    OHP = 121lbs
    Bent Over Row = 175lbs
    Deadlift = 320lbs

My 1RM
    Squat = 335lbs
    Bench = 195lbs
    Deadlift = 365 lbs (415lbs, 6 years ago, trying to beat it!)

Originally Posted by HoosierHardGain View Post
    OP, if this is really a problem for you, then I suggest doing one of two things: 1) talk to the gym management about the conditions 2) get another gym.
    Yeah it is, I will talk to the management, but how do you get people to be suddenly have manners and be considerate to others? Gym management can't do that, their parents should have. I am sure they could warn them and things but would this make a difference?

I guess I will find another gym or stop going to a gym and buy a home gym or just start jogging more, but I was hoping for a mature conversation to find out if this is normal at other gyms or if it was just mine this type of behavior happens at? I expected too much apparently.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LetsdoThis2 View Post
    Yeah it is, I will talk to the management, but how do you get people to be suddenly have manners and be considerate to others? Gym management can't do that, their parents should have. I am sure they could warn them and things but would this make a difference?

I guess I will find another gym or stop going to a gym and buy a home gym or just start jogging more, but I was hoping for a mature conversation to find out if this is normal at other gyms or if it was just mine this type of behavior happens at? I expected too much apparently.
    Well yes it seems you expected too much.... If you only want to be around "considerate people" your options are going to be pretty limited as to where you can go. Azzholes outnumber them by a good stretch everywhere I have lived.

In terms of your gym issues, next time someone dangles their hang-downs in your face, just grab a hold of it and try to tear it off. Word would get around, and everyone would be much more careful with their junk around your personal space. May solve the issue of deciding if you need to look into alternative gym options too, who knows...

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Actually, your parents should have done a better job at raising you bc it sounds like you really need to grow up. let me guess, you never showered or dressed out during PE at school? You were probably one of those stinky kids that refused to shower after PE bc you didn't want anyone else to see you naked. You sound like the immature one here. This happens in every gym in America, old guys get naked and stand around chatting not giving a sh*t. Some of them use the hairdryer to dry their ballz off. Here's a tip- quit staring at their junk! If you can't grow up, change and GTFO of the locker room without staring at other guys, then get a bo-flex or something along those lines and keep your a$$ at home. Grow the F up kid.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In this thread: OP gets offended by guys being naked in a locker room. The next thread will be "I saw people eating in a restaurant, how dare they!"

OP, start a thread titled "people posting dumb crap on the net" and not only will you get to moan, but you will be able to quote yourself and disappear up your own arse.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Originally Posted by Get-n-fit View Post
    Actually, your parents should have done a better job at raising you bc it sounds like you really need to grow up. let me guess, you never showered or dressed out during PE at school? You were probably one of those stinky kids that refused to shower after PE bc you didn't want anyone else to see you naked. You sound like the immature one here. This happens in every gym in America, old guys get naked and stand around chatting not giving a sh*t. Some of them use the hairdryer to dry their ballz off. Here's a tip- quit staring at their junk! If you can't grow up, change and GTFO of the locker room without staring at other guys, then get a bo-flex or something along those lines and keep your a$$ at home. Grow the F up kid.
    So again, you think it's ok to do whatever you want and be inconsiderate to others in the mens change room because why? You just want to do whatever you feel like. That's about as immature as you can get, so calling me a kid is you being the biggest hypocrite a person can be.

Originally Posted by stobco View Post
    That's an interesting Y you go to, mine is just boring, no creepy old men doing weird sh!t.

Tell the administration about stuff that's being done against policy and see if it changes. If it doesn't, it's your call if you want to stay there or not.
    I will be talking to the administrators. I think that the seniors are most of their business though as I don't see that many young or below 40 people there. It's a "VIP" change room so it has couches and coffee, steam room, sauna, whirlpool, bigscreen TV and all the luxuries. So it's meant to just hang out to a certain extent, but people take it way too far. Thanks for a mature reply, it's much appreciated.

I still was trying to figure out if this is normal behavior of the most of the gym members or it's just the culture of my particular gym.

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    In this thread: OP gets offended by guys being naked in a locker room. The next thread will be "I saw people eating in a restaurant, how dare they!"
    I am not offended by people being naked, never said that once. Perhaps you should read it again as your comprehension seems to be lacking.

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its a male changing area and shower room, I'm pretty sure in every gym the world over there will be naked men in there.

Two options, get used to it and learn to ignore it, or find another gym and next week open a new thread with exactly the same content.

Really, what did you expect when you started this?
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

So again, you think it's ok to do whatever you want and be inconsiderate to others in the mens change room because why? You just want to do whatever you feel like. That's about as immature as you can get, so calling me a kid is you being the biggest hypocrite a person can be.
    let me get this straight, everyone needs to stop what their doing if it offends YOU and YOU find it inconsiderate. You are what's wrong with this country. I'm willing to bet they find you staring at their junk inconsiderate. I'm willing to bet you are no where near 35 since you have the maturity of a 12 year old.

They are changing in the locker room, how is that doing whatever they want? Are they bouncing their balls on your forehead? Are they approaching you in any way at all? Just bc you don't like nudity doesn't make it wrong. If your so offended by it, stay out of the locker room....simple

Originally Posted by Get-n-fit View Post
    let me get this straight, everyone needs to stop what their doing if it offends YOU and YOU find it inconsiderate. You are what's wrong with this country. I'm willing to bet they find you staring at their junk inconsiderate. I'm willing to bet you are no where near 35 since you have the maturity of a 12 year old.

They are changing in the locker room, how is that doing whatever they want? Are they bouncing their balls on your forehead? Are they approaching you in any way at all? Just bc you don't like nudity doesn't make it wrong. If your so offended by it, stay out of the locker room....simple
    Why do you think it's about nudity? You seem to not understand at all. It's not. It's about not being a jerk, being considerate of others around you and just because you are in a Men's change room it doesn't give you the right not to consider others around you, be it spreading of germs, disease, fungus or just plain manners.

Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    Really, what did you expect when you started this?
    A mature conversation. It said an over 35 forum so to see adults act like kids at a school yard is disturbing.

What I expected is A) A member would say yeah, that is like my gym and I just ignore. Or B) No that doesn't happen in my Gym, you should try another one or C) I go the Y too, and know what you mean. I talked to management and they started being more strict on the rules. or D) I use to go the Y but realized it's mostly an older crowd, so I switched gyms and much happier now or E) I go late at night so the older people are in bed by then so I don't have to put up with it.....or....

F) Call the OP a *** and act like a bunch of children in a school yard.

Guess which option was the most prevalent?

It's a "VIP" change room so it has couches and coffee, steam room, sauna, whirlpool, bigscreen TV and all the luxuries. So it's meant to just hang out to a certain extent, but people take it way too far.

I still was trying to figure out if this is normal behavior of the most of the gym members or it's just the culture of my particular gym.
    Um, well my gym doesn't have couches, TVs, beds, sex swings or anything else in the locker room, so your Jim sounds like it might be catering to a different crowd than mine and the behaviors you are witnessing might be the norm for such a venue. Is it an actual YMCA, or is just a place where they play that "Village People" song a lot?

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good to see this POS thread got moved to the misc. Carry on.

decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Breaking News: Old dudes are constantly naked on the locker-room!

That's just how it is with the older generation. Being naked in front of other guys is no big deal to them, and if you've ever been on a sports team then it would be no big deal to you. If you can't get over it then find somewhere else.
    "Oh I like that, baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat. " -eminemBNJA

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did any of them have their leg hiked up on the bench or countertop blow-drying their balls?
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    Did any of them have their leg hiked up on the bench or countertop blow-drying their balls?

Hum... I wonder if the OP would've complained if it were Ryan Gosling doing it.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With all this transgender stuff aren't we allowed to use whichever changing room we feel like?
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My Gym has gang showers. After awhile I noticed there was an awful lot of guys that you would always see in the locker room/showers, but you never them working out. As it turns out they are actually homosexuals who use the area simply to enjoy the sight of other men naked. I had one follow me from shower to shower once, at that point I stopped showering at the gym. It's not fair that straight men don't get to use the women's locker room as that's what would be equitable to what the homosexual men who frequent my locker room do.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    It's not fair that straight men don't get to use the women's locker room as that's what would be equitable to what the homosexual men who frequent my locker room do.
    lol, I say that all the time.