mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikeasu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Pain in right glute right when relaxing/deloading at end of set (squats/deadlifts):

Forget if I've posted here on this, thought I'd try - so this is a recurring issue I can't seem to figure out. Once I'm lifting over 185 in squats or 200-215 in deadlift, I'm prone to a twinge/sharp pain in my right glute (yep - real pain in the ass...) - happens usually at the end of a set of squats when I rack the bar and the weight is transferred to the rack, or at the end of a rep in deadlift. Always the right glute, and usually only at these points in the exercise - not usually mid-rep. It's so specific, figured someone else might have gone through this. Possibly related to iliotibial band syndrome (ITBS)? I had that (I think) back in 2015, also on the right side when I was training for a marathon. Some ITB stretches and moderate leg press and hip ab/aductor machine work got rid of it. Ideas on the issue?