Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Might be a silly question but I need to ask for you political folks......

If Trump and Hillary are hated so much by "the people" then why the hell are both of them leading their respected parties? This doesn't make any sense...

By the way I very rarely dislike someone I don't know IRL, but I really dislike Cruz, that guy just rubs me the wrong way I wish I could say why, but I don't know what it is.
    On the list for Bannukah

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a battle of who is hated the least.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think it also has a lot to do with internet/social media too...

people are more opinionated because there's more coverage and more rhetoric to sift through...

people who originally wouldn't care now can selectively look up information or be influenced by people who might have a disdain for one candidate or another..

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lets go street on this. A street gang needs a new leader cause the old one got shot. When a new leader is appointed, they don't gaf what the public thinks, it's all about what the gang thinks. Politics is the same, a bunch of people who all thing vaguely the same appoint somebody who thinks that way too.

The problem for both the street gang and the political party is the people outside of their clique may well think that the leader is scum and belongs in jail.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    Lets go street on this. A street gang needs a new leader cause the old one got shot. When a new leader is appointed, they don't gaf what the public thinks, it's all about what the gang thinks. Politics is the same, a bunch of people who all thing vaguely the same appoint somebody who thinks that way too.

The problem for both the street gang and the political party is the people outside of their clique may well think that the leader is scum and belongs in jail.
    If 51% like what a specific scumbag stands for or promises, we all get to enjoy that scumbag for a number of years to come.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DuracellBunny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    If 51% like what a specific scumbag stands for or promises, we all get to enjoy that scumbag for a number of years to come.
    Yup. It makes me laugh when people try and make personal attacks on the candidates (referencing other threads). All of the candidates are whores and will do and say anything to get votes. Saying A is better than B cause they are less of a whore doesn't change the fact that they are still a whore.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    If Trump and Hillary are hated so much by "the people" then why the hell are both of them leading their respected parties? This doesn't make any sense...

By the way I very rarely dislike someone I don't know IRL, but I really dislike Cruz, that guy just rubs me the wrong way I wish I could say why, but I don't know what it is.
    Because they are running for President and not many others are. Edit: And, the country is more polarized than ever. Not much middle ground.

I personally like Cruz, but for some reason he does not appeal to some. Some people have described him as elitist or arrogant. If I had to make any criticism about Cruz, is that he would not be that appealing to people on the fence or to moderate Democrats. They might see him as too far right. If he beats Trump, I will support Cruz. Mainly because I would not support Hillary.

It looks like Trump and Cruz will be battling it out for the remaining votes and delegate votes. It will not be pretty.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 03-16-2016 at 08:20 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have to agree with you on Cruz. He has a sinister affect.

Reminds me of an Iranian Imam. Not sure why, but he does.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its like people hating on a certain movie,musician,tv show,video game..they hate it,go on social media,tell all their friends,troll all the forums,groups,etc...BUT in reality they LOVE the movie,musician,tv show,video game etc..Its just them trolling,jumping on some bandwagon and riding it..in reality they love everything about what they hate....I normally dont care who wins cause most times they dont do much to us ordinary people that affect us "that i know of"...BUT after all this f&* Obamacare killing everyone financially all I care about is WHO will do away with it the quickest and leave us alone..Thats it..Nobody has the right to make us take on MORE bills and fine us $$$ when we cant afford it..I would go to prison before paying it..
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't have to like the candidate to cast my ballot since it's not a popularity contest.

My candidate has to meet these criteria:

1. who best aligns with my views
    2. who I think is capable
    3. who I think can win.

Rubio was the best fit for me based on these. Right now it's a toss-up between Kasich and Cruz for me.

Kasich is a successful governor who knows how Washington works. He is more moderate than I would want, is capable, but right now I don't think he can win even though he has the widest margin of victory over Hillary in the Real Clear Politics (RCP) polling average.

Cruz is strong #1 & 2 for me, but is less likely to beat Hillary according to the RCP average. And since many GOP voters seem to want an outsider this year, maybe they could settle for him since it's likely to be an open convention.

I could get behind a Kasich-Rubio ticket with Kasich nominating Cruz to fill Scalia's seat on the SCOTUS, and Christie as AG. Throw a bone to Trump and make him head of US trade negotiations.
    Life is tough. And it's tougher when you're stupid.

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Maybe this is the reason why?

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Well, Cruz definitely lacks the cool guy factor like obama. Not sure if that has anything to do with what kind of a job he would do as president...
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sure it makes sense. You're just thinking about it in the wrong way. They're hated by the people alright, but the majority of those people happen to be on the opposite side.

And sure, within their respective parties, many dislike the likely nominees. Many dems. are tired of the Clinton machine, but would still choose her over a self professed socialist. In Trump's case, he's hated by most republican insiders because he's rocked the boat, to say the least. Additionally, many don't believe he's conservative at all. But as we go forward in coming months, you'll see the wagons circle around the nominees....and both sides will be singing Kumbaya among themselves.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the explanation guys. One thing i would like to mention while everyone believes Hillary would beat Trump, in my mind I don't think so, in fact I think because Trump would go down a road regular politicians would not dare, he is her biggest threat. Did you guys see his ad with her barking and Putin laughing? That **** is hilarious
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the explanation guys. One thing i would like to mention while everyone believes Hillary would beat Trump, in my mind I don't think so, in fact I think because Trump would go down a road regular politicians would not dare, he is her biggest threat. Did you guys see his ad with her barking and Putin laughing? That **** is hilarious
    I like your attitude, Johnny
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Well it may not be 51%. Could be as low as 20%, but there are 6 other candidates. As each drops out, generally more choose the perceived leader. They do this because people want to be associated with the winner, not because of anything he did. Example is Obama, never actually did anything, or was successful at much, but he was successful as an organizer- he organized himself right into the presidency. Like him or not

dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dbx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Did you guys see his ad with her barking and Putin laughing? That **** is hilarious
    I saw it 10 mins after I saw your post, lol. Yeah, nice .
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMHO, it is because both parties are SO out of touch with what Americans really want. The right-wingers want to believe America is a center-right country. Democrats want to believe that the country is a center-left country. Both are wrong.

Americans are becoming more and more aware of the failure of DC due to the internet. Media doesn't cover it. The vast majority describes themselves as independent because how parties have switched positions over the past 150 years. And who can trust a guy who says one thing in public and another in private. What to believe?

Americans have been burned over and over and the internet is making the failures more apparent and readily accessible. Simple reference, Guantanamo bay, Cuba. What did Obama say? Closed on Day 1 of his Presidency yet it remains open. Why? Democrats and Republicans elected to the Federal Gov't are members of the Establishment. Mainstream media is as well and that goes across from MSNBC to Fox. They all play ball with one another. Someone gets to feisty, the Establishment shuts them down. I know, I know, sounds like a big conspiracy. But check this out.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One last thing to consider... the establishment republicans hate Trump like no other, and day after day on am radio many say that they will abstain from voting or vote third party. I have never seen this before, so before we assume anything, lets see how the civil war plays out in Cleveland.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think it makes perfect sense, on the democratic side after her run against Obama it has simply become Hillarys "turn" much like the republicans have done for the past few elections bringing out the same old retreads like Romney and McCain over and over simply because it too was their "turn". Hillary is running against a crazy bastard who tells everyone they will have free everything and it will only cost 2.2% in tax increases, the guy is a straight up loon. It was bad enough when Obama phones and Obama gonna pay your mortgage and Obama gonna put gas in your car was the rage 7+ yrs ago, this time Bernie has upped the ante and says in addition it will be free college for everyone.

On the Republican side the establishment tried its best to bring old the old guard with names like Bush and Christie and Huckabee. People are sick and tired of seeing the same old assclowns running every election and nothing ever changes. Trump with his "I don't need your endorsement $$$" is not beholden to anyone and that scares the crap out of the old guard who don't want change, whereas the voters have shown they are sick and tired of the same old tired Washington games with the big business lobbyists basically calling all the shots and the voters never having a say.

Personally I feel lobbying should be outlawed because contrary to what the politicians will tell you it is indeed buying votes and as far as I am concerned thats 100% illegal. Also term limits for every damn elected position and I don't care if its dog catcher or coroner, give em 2-3 terms tops and that will eliminate these career politicians who want nothing except to increase their already fat bank accounts.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I think it makes perfect sense, on the democratic side after her run against Obama it has simply become Hillarys "turn" much like the republicans have done for the past few elections bringing out the same old retreads like Romney and McCain over and over simply because it too was their "turn". Hillary is running against a crazy bastard who tells everyone they will have free everything and it will only cost 2.2% in tax increases, the guy is a straight up loon. It was bad enough when Obama phones and Obama gonna pay your mortgage and Obama gonna put gas in your car was the rage 7+ yrs ago, this time Bernie has upped the ante and says in addition it will be free college for everyone.

On the Republican side the establishment tried its best to bring old the old guard with names like Bush and Christie and Huckabee. People are sick and tired of seeing the same old assclowns running every election and nothing ever changes. Trump with his "I don't need your endorsement $$$" is not beholden to anyone and that scares the crap out of the old guard who don't want change, whereas the voters have shown they are sick and tired of the same old tired Washington games with the big business lobbyists basically calling all the shots and the voters never having a say.

Personally I feel lobbying should be outlawed because contrary to what the politicians will tell you it is indeed buying votes and as far as I am concerned thats 100% illegal. Also term limits for every damn elected position and I don't care if its dog catcher or coroner, give em 2-3 terms tops and that will eliminate these career politicians who want nothing except to increase their already fat bank accounts.
    You nailed it , and as soon as they leave politics it is a multimillion dollar a year lobbying job on k st. lobbying their buddies that they just worked with.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Makes no sense what so ever. I can not understand why anyone would vote for a candidate they have little to no faith in. We have plenty of 3rd party candidates and if we ever want to break away from a 2 party system, this would be the time to do it.

The only candidates I feel strongly about are Trump and Johnson. The rest of the candidates are just status quo static IMO

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Makes no sense what so ever. I can not understand why anyone would vote for a candidate they have little to no faith in. We have plenty of 3rd party candidates and if we ever want to break away from a 2 party system, this would be the time to do it.
    I agree. Problem is, those candidates tend not to promise things they know they cannot deliver.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Maybe this is the reason why?

I'm a sad little man

machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fear or hatred of Hillary is silly. She is Obama. No mystery there. It's like keeping your old car instead of selling it.

Trump scares people. Doesn't make sense. Arnold had big plans in CA. He was very similar and arrogant. People wanted capitulation and voted him in, but got more of the same political gridlock. It drove Arnold "girlie man" crazy, but he wasn't rogue. He couldn't be. After a couple of years, he softened up and became a state worker. That said the D's hated Arnold the entire time trying to nail him on every thing they could.

Trump will be fine. Life won't suck under Trump, and electing him might just break the mold and allow for a viable 3rd party candidate next go around. The worse thing for the future of politics would be Clinton or Cruz. We will never break the D-R cycle.

Vote Trump. Think of your children.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    But as we go forward in coming months, you'll see the wagons circle around the nominees....and both sides will be singing Kumbaya among themselves.
    So IOW...another 4 years another presidential election?
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

Originally Posted by JohnnyBurst View Post
    ........Democrats and Republicans elected to the Federal Gov't are members of the Establishment. Mainstream media is as well and that goes across from MSNBC to Fox. They all play ball with one another. Someone gets to feisty, the Establishment shuts them down. I know, I know, sounds like a big conspiracy. But check this out.

I doubt many here did or will sit through an 11min clip, but I did, and I found it interesting. And while I find it interesting, it's rambling and not exactly what was prefaced before watching it. IOW, getting "feisty" wasn't really the point. It was more that, he was "off topic" from an underplayed, "unsaid", yet implied rule that you "think like the owner(s) of this station when it comes to politics."

The most refreshing part of this clip was that it was a lesser known defector from a renown liberal "news" station show was making the charges. IOW, since most media is liberal leaning, you usually only hear such things from...well...the only well known non-liberal news outlet; Fox. For anyone who's ever really watched O'Reilly, for instance, they'd know that he's covered this subject on numerous occasions, and covered it very fairly, imo. After all, he worked for ABC for most of his initial career, and has had some of the most loved news anchors and commentators across the board come on his show to discuss this subject; Bernie Goldberg (CBS), Barbara Walters (ABC), Ted Koppel (ABC), Marvin Kalb (CBS & NBC), Mike Wallace (CBS) and many, many more. I know people love to hate Bill, and I also see him as a pompous ass, but still watch him regularly, because of the discussions that take place during his "show". No shame here, lol, I find it a better way to spend the 8PM hr than watching "Naked and Afraid"...or whatever, ya feel me?

And speaking of Marvin Kalb....It was several yrs ago that Marvin challenged Bill (Bill, being a form student of the once, professor) on PBS. It's a very interesting 5 min clip that's well worth watching, and shows how "thinking" is so different for even the most legit news people. Enjoy:

Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    I don't have to like the candidate to cast my ballot since it's not a popularity contest.
    This is just way too mature for the average American citizen. Back to the drawing board...

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post

The only candidates I feel strongly about are Trump and Johnson. The rest of the candidates are just status quo static IMO
    I think Trump is a 3rd party candidate. At least most Republicans think so. If the Republican snobby elites don't start backing him, Trump just might make it official. Wouldn't that be some entertainment?

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    I think Trump is a 3rd party candidate. At least most Republicans think so. If the Republican snobby elites don't start backing him, Trump just might make it official. Wouldn't that be some entertainment?
    That's not going to happen, period. Trust me on this. They will back him, and you'll see this happening within weeks. The other option that you mention is not a survivable position for the RNC.