Adam1234147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Forearm burning while doing biceps excercises.

So i have a problem that i get when i workout my biceps with dumbbells. I start my first set and i can do the excercises right and i feel that my biceps is really working, but when i am around half done with my second set my forearms start to burn and i can't do the excercises. I can complete the workout but i think that my biceps really don't get that riped as they could be. What is the problem that is happening to me?

hugolicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adam1234147 View Post
    So i have a problem that i get when i workout my biceps with dumbbells. I start my first set and i can do the excercises right and i feel that my biceps is really working, but when i am around half done with my second set my forearms start to burn and i can't do the excercises. I can complete the workout but i think that my biceps really don't get that riped as they could be. What is the problem that is happening to me?
    You may have overtrained your inner side of forearms and it probably caused a certain injury - just matter of how serious it is, whether it is a light injury which requires a week off and some easy medical care but there is also a possibility of having inflammation of tendons which requires antibiotics and has to be cured strictly. Go visit a doctor and get yourself checked up, not a thing to be neglected.

Adam1234147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hugolicious View Post
    You may have overtrained your inner side of forearms and it probably caused a certain injury - just matter of how serious it is, whether it is a light injury which requires a week off and some easy medical care but there is also a possibility of having inflammation of tendons which requires antibiotics and has to be cured strictly. Go visit a doctor and get yourself checked up, not a thing to be neglected.
    I don't think that this is so seriouse, the burn that i am feeling is a normal burn like as when i am training my forearm.

ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000) ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000) ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000) ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000) ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000) ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000) ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000) ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000) ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000) ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000) ALaBatalla is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds like your forearms are weak.

danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you just have weak forearms
    145lb/66kg Junior powerlifter (22 y/o)

Comp Lifts - 457.5/314.2/600.8 1372.5lb @143 6/8/2019
    Gym Lifts - 420x5/315/585x2
    Front squat - 315x5, 280x10
    OHP - weak af

Lifting since Oct. 12'|Powerlifting since Jan 16'
    IG: @danlsann

CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a weird phenomenon that I've experienced myself, but only when I did a ton of sets for biceps. It confused me at first but I think it was just because my forearms couldn't keep up with my biceps. The burn is an indicator that your forearms are building up more lactic acid than they can flush out. They just don't have the endurance to keep up right now, but keep at it. They'll improve with time.

tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe ur gripping the bar too tight