Closed Thread
Page 41 of 305 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 9133
    bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did a 12 team half point PPR keeper last night

QB Bortles, Stafford
    RB- Bell, Stewart, Gio, D Williams, Morris, Ware
    WR- ODB, AJ Green, D Thomas, M Thomas, Lee
    TE Allen
    K McManus
    D/ST Jets

Usually I don't like taking 2 QB's, but everyone in this league takes a backup and some people started grabbing 3rd QB's so I took a second just in case.

How'd I do
    NASM CPT

RN in training.

MN Vikings, Twins, T-Wolves, UNC crew

bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    Yeah, I think you're right. Better hope Hill doesn't fumble and Gordon sucks again.
    Damn .. RIP .. I am so pissed Latavius Murray and Bengals both of whom I was targeting went just 1/2 picks before me and that lead to panic pick of Hill and Vikings defense...
    Michael Schumacher is GOAT

From Bones to Brawn SkinnyBeast24's Avatar
    SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    No, but Sproles already has standalone flex value in PPR right now. I live in the Philly area and have watched all of their preseason games. Their WRs ALL suck. All of them. Randle and Givens were cut today, and Agholor probably should be. Bradford has looked sharp, Mathews doesn't play in the passing game at all, and Sproles is the only player on the team who can consistently get open and catch the ball (Ertz is OK, but not a #1 target). He could get close to 75-80 catches this year. If Mathews got hurt, Barner is the direct backup for the early down role, but Sproles would definitely get a further bump in his snaps, so in that sense, he is also a handcuff because he would definitely be startable if Mathews were hurt.

Gives me some confidence, i'm still not too worried if sproles is my rb2 in 0.5 ppr if mathews went down.

I just need my main course of julio,evans,lacy to get her done.

Hoping for 10-12 games of mathews who i personally believe could put up rb1 numbers if... if was healthy all year but that won't happen.
    Bench 315x1 - Squat 415x1 - Deadlift 515x1 Total = 1,245

3/4/5 Club as of 8-23-2019. Feels good man.

M.S. Exercise Science (2018)
    Certified by: NSCA C.S.C.S, NASM-CPT

6'5 Manmore, 230 pounds, 15% body-fat (Bod Pod tested)

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

SPC: German Contract Law waias15's Avatar
    waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    Hmm... there are a lot of question marks for your lineup.

-Eli should put up numbers no matter what, but the Giants offense has looked horrible so far.
    - RBS will be boom or bust. Who knows how well Charles will recover from injury and if he'll stay healthy. Will McCoy do anything in Buffalo? Wasn't impressive last year. Rawls looks like he may have to fight off Michael, and could easily be sharing a lot of snaps.
    - Hopkins is a beast, I think Moncrief will be your best WR2. Edelmen is great PPR, but without Brady weeks 1-4 that will hurt.
    this seems to be a really accurate overview. hoping Charles can bounce back like he has before, as well as Shady and Rawls being consistent double digit guys. I already had 2 WR keepers, so I tried to shore up RBs early on, especially with keepers being taken so guys like Zeke, Lamar, etc went early in the 1st
    a novel

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post
    Gives me some confidence, i'm still not too worried if sproles is my rb2 in 0.5 ppr if mathews went down.

I just need my main course of julio,evans,lacy to get her done.

Hoping for 10-12 games of mathews who i personally believe could put up rb1 numbers if... if was healthy all year but that won't happen.
    I think it's going to be hard for Mathews to put up RB1 numbers given that he doesn't play much in the pass game. With that said, he was running hard and looking good against the Colts (whose defense really stinks, BTW...). Barner also has looked good all preseason. Sproles only got a couple token snaps, but they've been limiting him since he's been in the league 15 years and really doesn't need to show anything in the preseason. Smallwood was also effective against the Colts Swiss cheese defense, but he's buried on the depth chart right now.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by waias15 View Post
    this seems to be a really accurate overview. hoping Charles can bounce back like he has before, as well as Shady and Rawls being consistent double digit guys. I already had 2 WR keepers, so I tried to shore up RBs early on, especially with keepers being taken so guys like Zeke, Lamar, etc went early in the 1st
    Charles's issue is just health (and how potato Reid is about RB usage). If he's healthy, I'm sure he'll be fine, but that's becoming more of a pretty big IF. I think Shady is going to have a big year. There have been reports that he's looking more fit and focused this year. I'm not so high on Rawls. He's going in the third round, but his pedigree and body of work doesn't seem to justify that. I guess you could make the same argument about Johnson, but I just see a lot more talent in Johnson.

Movin hundeys, yeah buddy ccounts54's Avatar
    ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ccounts54 View Post
    Ok guys, what do you think of this 10 team .5 ppr team? I drafted 1st.

qb Brady
    rb Freeman
    rb CJ Anderson
    wr A Brown
    wr K allen
    te Z Miller
    flex Cobb

bench
    G Tate
    Duke Johnson
    Matt Jones
    V Jackson
    Tevin Coleman
    Blount
    Steve Smith

I'm going to stream QB's the first month; I figure some blend of Carr/Ryan/Marigoata.
    Bumpity
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bumpity
    Carr has a great schedule for the games Brady is out

also all that depth at RB/WR and all you have is Zach Miller at TE in a 10 man? cmon brah

depth matters a bit less in smaller leagues, more on maximizing your starters and having some depth behind them for byes/injuries

Movin hundeys, yeah buddy ccounts54's Avatar
    ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccounts54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yuja View Post
    Carr has a great schedule for the games Brady is out

also all that depth at RB/WR and all you have is Zach Miller at TE in a 10 man? cmon brah

depth matters a bit less in smaller leagues, more on maximizing your starters and having some depth behind them for byes/injuries
    Fair point. I definitely waited a round, maybe two too late on TE. I've always drafted late on that position I n the past, and has worked out pretty well. Here's to hoping for more of the same.
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by henryk21 View Post
    How did I do? 10 team .5 PPR 4th pick. Kept DJ in the 12th.

QB: Andy Luck
    WR: Dez, Keenan Allen, Jordy Nelson, Jeremy Maclin, Torrey Smith, Tavon Austin, Rishard Matthews
    RB: David Johnson (keeper 12th), CJ Anderson, Arian Foster, Blount, Abdullah, Crowell
    TE: Kelce
    K: Gostkowski
    D: Rams

Weak at RB for a 10 teamer. If Arian stays healthy you'll be strong as fuk, but thats unlikely.

Originally Posted by Mj-drewfan32 View Post
    aware 1 .5 ppr. #1 pick. not feeling good about this team at all. dun goof'd. feel its awful.
    QB: Wilson
    WR1:Antonio Brown
    WR2: Dem Thomas
    Rb1: mark ingram
    Rb2: forte
    flex: matt jones
    te: travis kelce
    def: seattle
    bench: willie snead, devin funchess, jay ajaiy, tyler boyd.
    I like your starters a lot. Dont like Wilson (you probably over paid - 4th round pick?) or Kelce. I wouldn't carry Boyd with such a short bench but thats me

Originally Posted by chroneos View Post
    Qb: Bortles
    Rb: Miller, Lacy, Forte, Foster, Mckinnon
    Wr: Baldwin, Sanders, Gordon, Hogan, Strong
    TE: Barnidge, Eifert
    D: Chiefs
    K: Gostkowski

12team/.25ppr/4pt pass td's.

Banking on Gordon showing up the back half of the season and I think I'll be in good shape.
    RB strong as fuk. WarBortles will be fine. I dont see why you take Eifert when you already have Barnidge? Worse, he's too valuable to drop. Hopefully some good news comes out and you can trade him for an upgrade/package at WR. Strong isnt worth rostering in a 12 teamer IMO

12 teamer. 0.5 ppr. 3rd pick

Let me have it boys

QB-CAM (4)
    WR-Julio (1)
    WR-Evans (2)
    RB-Lacy (3)
    RB- r. matthews (5)
    TE-D walker (6)
    flex- marvin jones (7)
    def- carolina
    k- boswell

bench: charles sims, tj yeldon, darren sproles, markus wheaton, travis benjamin

The only pick i really had struggled with was 5th round but im high on matthews and if he ****ing dies i grabbed sproles to cuff with
    I really like this team, despite taking Cam that early. Sims will put up RB2 numbers in PPR by seasons end for when Matthews goes down.

Originally Posted by MongoloidMike View Post
    Did a 10 man standard. Is a potato league (myself included).

QB: Brady, Winston
    WR: Julio, Jeffrey, Tate, Floyd, Jackson, Benjamin
    RB: Charles, Bernard, Johnson Jnr, Jennings
    TE: Allen
    K: Crosby
    DEF: NYJ

Having pick 2 (only knew 15 mins beforehand) I had to wait a lot and ended up doing stupid chit. Probably shouldn't have taken Brady but oh well.
    After floyd and maybe duke not too happy with my depth. WR quality ran out quick, RB not so much.
    Charles big risk/reward but RB quality dropped off a lot so figured was worth a shot. Same with Tate a bit I guess.
    Was holding out for Gates for my TE and he went a pick before, only really Allen left. Dun goofed the most there, hopefully someone breaks out on waivers.
    RB's are extremely weak for a 10 man, especially in standard where both CHarles and Gio take a hit in value. Im lower on Tate than most. Winston could prove valuable but I'd rather you take a safer QB like Ryan to get through the first 4 weeks until Brady comes back. As a Colts fan, I dont see Allen having a good year for FF. I was high on him in preseason but our line is just as bad as its ever been, plus the Colts are talking about staying 3Wide all season. That means Allen isnt on the field much, and when he is its to block. Im usually against taking a backup TE but in this case you should have.

I dont like this team at all.

Ok guys, what do you think of this 10 team .5 ppr team? I drafted 1st.

qb Brady
    rb Freeman
    rb CJ Anderson
    wr A Brown
    wr K allen
    te Z Miller
    flex Cobb

bench
    G Tate
    Duke Johnson
    Matt Jones
    V Jackson
    Tevin Coleman
    Blount
    Steve Smith

I'm going to stream QB's the first month; I figure some blend of Carr/Ryan/Marigoata.
    Meh. A lot of bench spots taken by has beens. Other than that I like it for the most part. Hard to do worse at WR than Cobb at flex and Tate on your bench. You'll struggle at RB, though - and thats the hardest fight to wage on the WW. Hopefully CJA keeps his job and Freeman returns to glory.

Originally Posted by waias15 View Post
    had my first of 2 drafts last night. 12 team - .5 PPR - 1 W/R Flex
    no research whatsoever this year as well as only watching Pats preseason games

Eli
    Jamaal, McCoy, Rawls, Woodhead, Powell, C.West, Gaffney
    Hopkins, Edelman, J.Matthews, Moncrief, Rishard Matthews
    Gates, Z.Miller

(Hopkins & Edelman were keepers & no clue why there were so many bench spots)
    Not quite stacked, but close. If Edelman stays healthy I dont see how you lose. Could use an upgrade at WR2/3. Jabar Gaffney still in the league bruh? (not srs)

SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think it's going to be hard for Mathews to put up RB1 numbers given that he doesn't play much in the pass game. With that said, he was running hard and looking good against the Colts (whose defense really stinks, BTW...). Barner also has looked good all preseason. Sproles only got a couple token snaps, but they've been limiting him since he's been in the league 15 years and really doesn't need to show anything in the preseason. Smallwood was also effective against the Colts Swiss cheese defense, but he's buried on the depth chart right now.
    Spent 2 hours watching mathew highlight videos to pump me up with my rb2 choice! fly eagles fly baby!

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Spent 2 hours watching mathew highlight videos to pump me up with my rb2 choice! fly eagles fly baby!
    did you watch a highlight reel of all his injuries too?

dude is electric when healthy......which is not often lol

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    here's what i did in a 10 man. i know after a while all these 10-man teams look the same but figured i'd share since i'm always telling others what they should be doing.

this draft was done in person, .5 PPR, no flex, start 3 wideouts

QB Brees
    WR Dez Bryant, Demaryius, Jordan Mathews
    RB David Johnson, Eddie Lacy
    TE Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City
    K McManus

B1 Jeremy Hill
    B2 Gio Bernard
    B3 Desean Jax
    B4 Stafford
    B5 Starks
    B6 Willie Snead
    B7 Martellus

couldn't say no to Dez. he did fall into the second as i took David Johnson in the first. Dez/Demaryius sure looks nice on paper but obviously they have their questions at QB. happy with the backs and the depth at the RB position as well.

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yeah if his workload gets a big increase expect a lot of injury concerns. Guy gets a ton of soft tissues injuries, etc. Will not be fun if he plays a bunch of 4:00 PM games.

As someone who drafted Bell and got robbed of the handcuff going earlier then expected I guess the best bet is to ride it out until he comes back from suspension and then trade for Williams. Of course if he has a good 3 game stretch Williams owners will be asking for way higher value then he deserves despite burning that early pick on a backup. In b4 they ask for a WR1 or 2 for him.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

just tell me what i want to hear!

after looking at the other teams, i definitely got playoffs in me even though im riding risk with lacy/mathews but julio,evans,cam shall bring me to the promise land.

every year i go RB heavy and they get hurt every dam time....
    i had ****ing ap, forte, foster, ivory, and doug martin last year and still came in 4th. SMH!!!

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    Yeah if his workload gets a big increase expect a lot of injury concerns. Guy gets a ton of soft tissues injuries, etc. Will not be fun if he plays a bunch of 4:00 PM games.

As someone who drafted Bell and got robbed of the handcuff going earlier then expected I guess the best bet is to ride it out until he comes back from suspension and then trade for Williams. Of course if he has a good 3 game stretch Williams owners will be asking for way higher value then he deserves despite burning that early pick on a backup. In b4 they ask for a WR1 or 2 for him.
    If I drafted Bell and someone grabbed Williams early to be a dick, I'd say f them and not make a trade. I'd ride out 3 weeks with an RB I drafted and then laugh at them when Bell is winning you the games that matter and they're sitting their not knowing what to do with Williams.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I drafted Bell and someone grabbed Williams early to be a dick, I'd say f them and not make a trade. I'd ride out 3 weeks with an RB I drafted and then laugh at them when Bell is winning you the games that matter and they're sitting their not knowing what to do with Williams.
    Just keep in mind that every game matters equally until you are talking about playoff games

Bumpity
    If Carr, Ryan, and Mariota all really went undrafted, you play in a potato league, so you should be fine.

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Just keep in mind that every game matters equally until you are talking about playoff games
    Yes, but unless you drafted like a potato and don't have a RB2-3 on your bench, you should be fine for 3 weeks. Depending on how the rest of your team does, you should still be able to win a game or two. If you can win a game or two, by no means are you out of playoff contention. Then once Bell is back, you're at full strength.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

Yes, but unless you drafted like a potato and don't have a RB2-3 on your bench, you should be fine for 3 weeks. Depending on how the rest of your team does, you should still be able to win a game or two. If you can win a game or two, by no means are you out of playoff contention. Then once Bell is back, you're at full strength.
    Right. If you draft Bell, Williams isn't your only handcuff. You can also snag Foster or Jennings or someone like that likely to be healthy only for the first 3 weeks.

bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did a 12 team .5 PPR keeper last night

QB Bortles, Stafford
    TE Allen
    K McManus
    D/ST Jets

Usually I don't like taking 2 QB's, but everyone in this league takes a backup and some people started grabbing 3rd QB's so I took a second just in case.

How'd I do
    NASM CPT

RN in training.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bballaman369 View Post
    Did a 12 team .5 PPR keeper last night

QB Bortles, Stafford
    TE Allen
    K McManus
    D/ST Jets

How'd I do
    RB will be an issue, other than that it looks ok.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    RB will be an issue, other than that it looks ok.
    RB's went crazy fast round 3-4. It's like 2/3 of the league drafted 3 rbs with their first 4 picks.
    NASM CPT

RN in training.

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    My keeper league team going to be beastly this year. Sucks about Romo/Dez... same thing happened to me last year.

Keepers were Gurley(4) and AB(6). There are a few other really strong teams due to how our keepers work.

12 team .5 ppr

QB: Rivers
    RB: Gurley, Lamar Miller (traded Lev Bell + trash at the draft), Foster, Riddick, Thompson, Alf Mo
    WR: Brown, Dez, Demaryius, Lockett, Kamar Aiken, Funchess, Dorsett
    TE: Fleener (regretting this. got him in the 7th tho)
    K: need to drop/add before season starts
    D: same

Alf Mo and Dorsett are my likely drops for a kicker and a D but we'll see. Not thrilled about Rivers/Fleener, but I should be aight.

reps for critiques
    Bump. Not sure who to drop for a K+Dst. Also, someone dropped Stafford. Is he a good streaming combo with Rivers to just play matchups? Who do I drop?

apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) apitt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I picked 4th in my 10 team 1 pt ppr.
    Starts 2 rb, 3 wr, and 2 flex.

Qb: Tyrod Taylor
    Rb:Lamar Miller
    Rb: LeSean McCoy
    Wr: Julio Jones
    Wr: Keenan Allen
    Wr: Jeremy Maclin
    Te: Zach Miller
    wr/rb: Tyler Lockett
    wr/rb/te: Jordan Matthews
    Def: Rams
    K: Chandler Catanzaro

Bench: Crabtree, Woodhead, Stertling Sheperd, Charles Sims, Derrick Henry, Theo Riddick

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by apitt View Post

Bench: Crabtree, Woodhead, Stertling Sheperd, Charles Sims, Derrick Henry, Theo Riddick
    damn so many positions...thats crazy but pretty solid

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    Bump. Not sure who to drop for a K+Dst. Also, someone dropped Stafford. Is he a good streaming combo with Rivers to just play matchups? Who do I drop?
    I already told you that your first drops should be Thompson/Riddick and Aiken.

Drop Rivers for Stafford. Stafford is facing the Colts week 1 without Vontae Davis. Rivers is facing the Chiefs. After week 1 I'm pretty sure Rivers has the more favorable matchups for the first 4 weeks or so.
    Remember, no Russian.

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If Carr, Ryan, and Mariota all really went undrafted, you play in a potato league, so you should be fine.
    None of those QBs must be rostered in 1 QB 10 team leagues.
    Remember, no Russian.

alright alright alright henryk21's Avatar
    henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by apitt View Post

how did you end up with Julio, Miller, Shady and Keenan? congrats on your win

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by henryk21 View Post
    how did you end up with Julio, Miller, Shady and Keenan? congrats on your win
    He had 4 picks in the first 2 rounds.
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

Closed Thread