Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hustlehard3r View Post
    No, but what I normally do is:

pre-workout that is caffeine focused, then when that loses its magic I switch to pre-workout with DMAA (I use mesomorph personally). Then I alternate that with a pre-workout with DMBA (AMP Citrate)... then when that stops I talk a stim break and repeat.
    Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    No. My past several weeks since starting mesomorph has been:

1st week - Monday - mesomorph, Wednesday - neurosurge, Friday - mesomorph
    2nd week - same...I think
    this week: Monday - mesomorph, today new Muscletech neurocore at 2 scoops, Friday will be mesomorph.

I have found every workout still great on days not using mesomorph but with less focus. A lot of it comes down to improving my diet and my desire to crush weights is high right now so without that a pre won't do much except have me stimmed out and hating being in the gym.
    Who am I kidding, it's only a matter of time before I buy a tub and see what the fuzz is about. Thanks for the feedback.
    Squat and Deadlift

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Who am I kidding, it's only a matter of time before I buy a tub and see what the fuzz is about. Thanks for the feedback.
    This is true. Didn't you double scoop Neurosurge?

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wish there was a lower stun version of this, I don't mind the dmaa but I can't handle more than 100 mg caffeine and preferably 80 mg is my ideal spot.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    This is true. Didn't you double scoop Neurosurge?
    lol naw I never double scooped, but I did scoop and a half.
    Squat and Deadlift

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol naw I never double scooped, but I did scoop and a half.
    450mg caffeine, 75mcg Huperzine-A and 1.5g ALCAR...I'd be laser focused on the specs on the floor mats with that haha.

Originally Posted by compan View Post
    450mg caffeine, 75mcg Huperzine-A and 1.5g ALCAR...I'd be laser focused on the specs on the floor mats with that haha.
    Man, you're really making me feel like I have issues lololol
    Squat and Deadlift

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1.25 scoops Mesomorph and I am ready to smash da weights Ronnie style. Along with that, I have to force myself to leave the gym.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

Man, you're really making me feel like I have issues lololol
    Anything with nootropics hits me HARD.

I'm excited to try Mesomorph though. Would be interested to hear your experience as well when you get around to trying it.

longest name on teh misc SammmyChannnnnn's Avatar
    SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just started using the Mesomorph too yesterday. I have never taken any stim pre-WO in my life.

I had the exact experience you got. 45 mins after I took 1 scoop, I thought I didn't feel anything. No tingles, no nothing. I sat on my bench thinking I need to take 2 scoops the next time. But halfway through my workout (1 hour after taking the pre-wo) later holy **** I had this energy boost that I couldn't stop. Felt legit high as fk. I was tired physically but my mind was so awake and focused. I still had the effect 2 hours after my workout ended.

It's making me look forward to my next workout.

As i don't feel the effect immediately just like you, I'd reckon taking it maybe 30+ mins before weight.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SammmyChannnnnn View Post
    I just started using the Mesomorph too yesterday. I have never taken any stim pre-WO in my life.

I had the exact experience you got. 45 mins after I took 1 scoop, I thought I didn't feel anything. No tingles, no nothing. I sat on my bench thinking I need to take 2 scoops the next time. But halfway through my workout (1 hour after taking the pre-wo) later holy **** I had this energy boost that I couldn't stop. Felt legit high as fk. I was tired physically but my mind was so awake and focused. I still had the effect 2 hours after my workout ended.

As i don't feel the effect immediately just like you, I'd reckon taking it maybe 30+ mins before weight.
    definitely try taking any pre-wo 30-45 mins pre. Takes some time to kick in.

and keep in mind, the "tingles" you feel from many pre-wo does not indicate anything is working. It is simply parasthesis from beta alanine.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    I've gone through 2 tubs so far. Thank you Danielmoo for getting me hooked on Mesomorph
    My man.

Srs tunnel vision is srs. And I'm not going to lie, Rocket Pop is probably one of the best PWO flavors that I've ever tried.
    Instagram - @mooddani

SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

and keep in mind, the "tingles" you feel from many pre-wo does not indicate anything is working. It is simply parasthesis from beta alanine.
    Yeah I figured that. But even if I don't feel the tingles it doesn't mean the beta-alanine is not working right?

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Never taken a pre in your life?

And you started with Mesomorph? I can only imagine how you were feeling, lol.
    PEScience Representative

Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Never taken a pre in your life?

And you started with Mesomorph? I can only imagine how you were feeling, lol.
    I've never taken a STIM pre-WO before. I've taken C4 and the only thing that gave me was a step closer to an empty wallet

Mesomorph was my 2nd pre and 1st stim. Not going back and probably not going to change to any other pre. (Except maybe Hyde+Jekyll stack, heard good stuff about them).

I've never taken a STIM pre-WO before. I've taken C4 and the only thing that gave me was a step closer to an empty wallet

Mesomorph was my 2nd pre and 1st stim. Not going back and probably not going to change to any other pre. (Except maybe Hyde+Jekyll stack, heard good stuff about them).
    so confused. Is there a non stim version C4?
    Squat and Deadlift

so confused. Is there a non stim version C4?
    Yeah I guess? Actually I didn't know there was a stim version. I'm not so familiar with pres but the C4 I took was probably 2 years ago. But I'm 101% sure it was the non-stim one. It had notable stuff like beta-alanine and caffeine but nothing else, no DMAA no nothing IIRC.

EDIT: my bad, just realized caffeine is also a stim lol. I'm super caffeine tolerant so I never bothered about it looking at pre-WO. Talking more on my experience with non-DMAA vs DMAA pres.
    Last edited by SammmyChannnnnn; 03-09-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Yeah I guess? Actually I didn't know there was a stim version. I'm not so familiar with pres but the C4 I took was probably 2 years ago. But I'm 101% sure it was the non-stim one. It had notable stuff like beta-alanine and caffeine but nothing else, no DMAA no nothing IIRC.
    Oh ok, well caffeine is a stim, so I guess you were referring to harder stims. Anything with caffeine though is considered a stim pre. Going to something with 1.3 without ever having had a caffeinated pwo would have had you seeing through time lol
    Squat and Deadlift

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh ok, well caffeine is a stim, so I guess you were referring to harder stims. Anything with caffeine though is considered a stim pre. Going to something with 1.3 without ever having had a caffeinated pwo would have had you seeing through time lol
    Hahaha I can only imagine. That person would either be unsatisfied with any other PWO after that, or never want to take one again.
    Instagram - @mooddani

Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Hahaha I can only imagine. That person would either be unsatisfied with any other PWO after that, or never want to take one again.
    lol ya, can't really think of any other outcomes in that situation.
    Squat and Deadlift

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Methylxanthine Anhydrous is caffeine and I believe around 300mg

Also 65mg of DMAA
    Haha my bad
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    1.25 scoops Mesomorph and I am ready to smash da weights Ronnie style. Along with that, I have to force myself to leave the gym.
    My favorite feeling! I legit thing in my head before each lift "light weight".

Inb4 800lb squat
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I figured that. But even if I don't feel the tingles it doesn't mean the beta-alanine is not working right?
    feeling them has no impact, just a noted side effect.

keep in mind however, there are zero acute effects from beta alanine. if you take it for the first time today, you'll feel tingles and note no performance enhancement. It takes 4-6 weeks for BA to build up carnosine levels in the body giving it performance enhancement benefits
    I got no strings on me

Oh boy, after taking mesomorph, I'm never going back. It actually makes me half scared the amount of energy boost and the hours it gives me. When ur physically tired 2 hours after ur workout but it's still giving you that mental energy and focus....ayyyyyyy

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Still banging dat meso & hemavol hype ting
    Strong & Unstable

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes it's absolutely insane

It puts my mind in another dimension(srs)

It makes me see aliens and smell voices during my workout and I can feel my hair growing

It's easily the best PWO for any stim junkie
    Call me Sally

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    feeling them has no impact, just a noted side effect.

keep in mind however, there are zero acute effects from beta alanine. if you take it for the first time today, you'll feel tingles and note no performance enhancement. It takes 4-6 weeks for BA to build up carnosine levels in the body giving it performance enhancement benefits
    If I take mesomorph 3 times a week (I workout 3 times a week), how long will it be before it builds up a significant amount of carnosine levels for it to start giving me performance benefits?

I'm not dosing BA on its own in any other way besides mesomorph.

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But halfway through my workout (1 hour after taking the pre-wo) later holy **** I had this energy boost that I couldn't stop. Felt legit high as fk. I was tired physically but my mind was so awake and focused. I still had the effect 2 hours after my workout ended.
    So much yes. It's like you surpass your body's phsyical limitations but your mind is still laser focused so you just keep pushing without even realizing it. I was telling my friend that this would be perfect for people in BUD/S Training for Navy Seals as they need to force their mind to overcome their bodies lol
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

If I take mesomorph 3 times a week (I workout 3 times a week), how long will it be before it builds up a significant amount of carnosine levels for it to start giving me performance benefits?

I'm not dosing BA on its own in any other way besides mesomorph.
    You need to dose BA at 3.2 grams daily for 6-8 weeks to reach full saturation.
    PEScience Representative

Mesomorph has 3.2g BA/srv, but youll need to add 3.2g/day for your offer days as I don't suggest taking DMAA 7x/week
    I got no strings on me

WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I havent taken DMAA since 2012. I would be in for a wild ride again if i had some i think. whats a flavor that wont give me too much medicine taste.