willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Help us push Jason Blaha to his breaking point!!!

This liar and fraud has been getting exposed daily in the ******* thread "Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story". He's cracking, the dislikes are seriously stressing him out.

All I'm asking for is one dislike from each of you. Let's knock this crazy whore off YouTube:
    *2 poor 2 b a fake natty crew*
    *still watches SpongeBob crew*
    *southern crew*

"I hope it comes back negative so we won't have to get you snipped" - Jason Blaha's girlfriend, August 28, 2015, referring to his fertility test results

Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why? Blaha is amusing and informative, and one of the most down-to-earth Fitness Youtubers out there. I don't understand why people dislike him; He provides solid information, usually cites credible sources and he pumps out content very often.
    Lifting post-traumatic injuries and getting stronger every day :D
    Doc's said 1/4/15 could not squat anymore or lift 300 pounds.
    As of 7/17/21: 515/375/610
    Not letting injuries stop me.

Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hajikikun View Post
    Why? Blaha is amusing and informative, and one of the most down-to-earth Fitness Youtubers out there. I don't understand why people dislike him; He provides solid information, usually cites credible sources and he pumps out content very often.
    blaha is a fuking idiot.

SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How was he exposed in the thread? for the rape story???
    Got doubles?

Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rileh View Post
    blaha is a fuking idiot.
    But his information typically checks out with science which he cites, and if it's only an opinionated topic of discussion then it's subjective. Really not seeing how you could consider him to be an idiot. :|

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can cite a ton of information saying the earth is flat. Doesn't make it right.

SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sammywatkins View Post
    I can cite a ton of information saying the earth is flat. Doesn't make it right.
    Jason is a liar who has mental health problems, but he knows more physiology than 90% of people on this forum... no citing forums
    Last edited by SmallShrimp; 03-08-2016 at 08:33 PM.
    Got doubles?

Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    But his information typically checks out with science which he cites, and if it's only an opinionated topic of discussion then it's subjective. Really not seeing how you could consider him to be an idiot. :|
    he claims everyone in the IPF is on drugs and its absurd. just because someone is ****ing stronger than you doesnt mean they are on drugs. based on blahas strength standards im not natural apparently.

also claimed knee sleeves add 50 lbs to your squat. he has NEVER EVEN WORE KNEE SLEEVES IN HIS LIFE. completely talking out of his ass.

tbh i really wanna be featured one day on his fake natty series one day. maybe within the next 1-2 years.

Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lurking the thread now... Used to lurk the JG thread but that chit is way too time consuming. Actually liked the guy and agree with a lot of his points although he's often extreme and hypocritical lol.

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If Jason Blaha only spoke about lifting related things, there would be no issue. His bizarre lies about his past, present state, and unwanted fake alpha mentality, though, are rather hard to ignore.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can someone aware me on why he's getting hate? I'm following his ICF program should I stop doing it?

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Kanvus View Post
    can someone aware me on why he's getting hate? I'm following his ICF program should I stop doing it?

His programming is solid with ICF actually. He's just very elitist with the advice he preaches
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kanvus View Post

Oh its a good program, but it's NOT his. It's stronglifts 5x5 with rows tacked on. He's a plagiarist
    *southern crew*

"I hope it comes back negative so we won't have to get you snipped" - Jason Blaha's girlfriend, August 28, 2015, referring to his fertility test results

Lol you must be joking. Blaha cites studies the same way virgin gains does: finds the 1 study that supports his stance regardless of other studies contradicting it, doesn't even read the actual study, just the goddamn ABSTRACT. He's a fake expert. All of his celltech info comes DIRECTLY from GH15, he has no experience. He knows NOTHING about fat loss (as you can clearly see by his "cuts" aka cutting 1/2% bf every YEAR). Gear talk isn't allowed but let's just say, I've seen some of the bikes Blaha used to ride on forums in the early-mid 2000s. All I'll say is that they were CRAZY. He should have been a strong as fukk greek god, but he looked PATHETIC and was WEAK.
    *southern crew*

Originally Posted by willBstrong View Post
    Lol you must be joking. Blaha cites studies the same way virgin gains does: finds the 1 study that supports his stance regardless of other studies contradicting it, doesn't even read the actual study, just the goddamn ABSTRACT. He's a fake expert. All of his celltech info comes DIRECTLY from GH15, he has no experience. He knows NOTHING about fat loss (as you can clearly see by his "cuts" aka cutting 1/2% bf every YEAR). Gear talk isn't allowed but let's just say, I've seen some of the bikes Blaha used to ride on forums in the early-mid 2000s. All I'll say is that they were CRAZY. He should have been a strong as fukk greek god, but he looked PATHETIC and was WEAK.

But you don't even have a picture up or real stats :| You're talking crap about someone prominent in the Youtube fitness world and you're... what? :/
    Come on guys, grow up; This is childish and pathetic.
    I don't like Vegan Gains or Chris Jones but I don't go spamming dislikes and running my mouth about them; Yes, they have opinions I disagree with and yes they do/say things that I find to be quite annoying or flustering but doing what you guys are doing is just stupid.

Originally Posted by SmallShrimp View Post
    How was he exposed in the thread? for the rape story???
    EVERYTHING is basically exposed in the thread, it's over 100 pages. Proof that he lies about everything and is a hypocrite. proof that he wasn't in the military, or CIA, or a military contractor. Proof that his PTSD is the result of molestation, not combat. Proof that he has no experience and no idea what he's talking about. Proof that he's mentally ill and genuinely delusional

I wish I could cliff it but the cliffs would need cliffs. It's a thread that needs to be read to be believed
    *southern crew*

But you don't even have a picture up or real stats :| You're talking crap about someone prominent in the Youtube fitness world and you're... what? :/
    I don't like Vegan Gains or Chris Jones but I don't go spamming dislikes and running my mouth about them; Yes, they have opinions I disagree with and yes they do/say things that I find to be quite annoying or flustering but doing what you guys are doing is just stupid.
    but I'm not talking about me genius. I don't claim to be an expert. I don't claim to know everything.

But blaha DOES
    *southern crew*

blaha is fat, weak, and delusional and says the most absurd things. you should never take advice from him.

Originally Posted by Rileh View Post
    blaha is fat, weak, and delusional and says the most absurd things. you should never take advice from him.
    this.

Rileh has been training.... what, a couple years? Not long at all, 100% natty, and is as strong as (stronger than?) Blaha, and at a LIGHTER bodyweight.

Blaha.

Who has been training for 20 years

On celltech.

Gets beat by...

A natty 18 yr old?

And you want to take ADVICE from this self-proclaimed 'powerlifting expert', who got his Phd from the University of Google?
    *southern crew*

PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IMO icf 5x5 has way too much volume

And yea for his bodyweight, blahas lifts suck.

At his BF%, he could cut and GAIN strength if he would actually train properly and stop flapping his lips about "fake nattys" who are 30 lbs lighter and can squat 100 lbs more.

IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000) IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000) IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000) IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000) IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000) IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000) IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000) IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000) IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000) IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000) IronLion1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Bench Press: 225x7 275x1
    Squat(Parallel): 405x4
    35 inch Vertical

This level of childishness is terrible even by Reddit standards. :/
    You guys really need to just grow up.
    'Fitness' community goes downhill with every one of these stupid threads.

I don't care about YouTube drama. But this is different. Blahino is the biggest scumbag in this community, he needs to get humiliated and demoralized. He's an awful person and a failure.

If you can't see that, I really don't know what to tell you... see a therapist maybe?

If you really think that hating somebody that threatened a man's family for no reason, and lies about serving his country, is "childish", you need to seriously reeveluate your priorities
    *southern crew*

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I agree with this dude for the most part. I don't particularly like Blaha as a person on his views as a Texan gunholder etc. but I do like how grounded he is on certain topics. At the very least griefing and putting people down is entirely what is destroying the community as a whole
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well the guy also tried to ruin Layne Norton's career and when he had to deal with adult situations like court hearings and being sued he literally hid at home and did nothing except talk **** on youtube.

Would you call that childish? I'd say that's a very credible reason to dislike and/or hate someone.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doing my duty OP.

Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RayBoccini View Post
    Doing my duty OP.
    5 years later but great job.....