vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

LiftingLarge Economy 10mm Single Prong Belt

Anyone have experience with this belt?

I came across a few threads but they seemed a bit dated so I wanted to get some 2016 opinions.

I'm looking to purchase my first belt. I'm thinking single prong 10mm as that seems to be the standard recommendation for a first belt.

Obviously I want something that is high quality but I don't want to break the bank so this seems like a good option.

The Inzers look good but I don't want to wait 12 weeks for a belt and I heard their customer service is meh. BestBelts look nice as well but I don't think I need to go the custom route for a first belt.

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For your first felt that lifting large econo belt will suffice.
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a couple of belts from bestbelts and they are quality and worth the money.
    Made in the USA kind of a mom and pop operation.
    The generic belt you mention should be OK but remember you get what you pay for.
    I have seen the rolled metal on the the buckle with some belts split and come off after a bit of use.
    Not saying that will happen to you or that brand of belt.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have one and would recommend.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I personally recommend lever belts, lifting large has a good one and fairly inexpensive. IMHO they are easy to get on tight, quick and then pop right off when your done. Just don't bang the belt around as the lever has a tendency to break when they hit hard things (metal plates, racks), at least mine did.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfernalVortex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've got one. I've been using it since last summer. It's not quite a year old, but it's getting close. No real complaints about anything on it. Im sure hte more expensive belts are better but I've never said to myself "Man I wish I spent more money on a better belt". I literally just use it and never worry about it.

vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) vmwhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TPAYNTER View Post
    For your first felt that lifting large econo belt will suffice.
    Perfect. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Get-n-fit View Post
    I personally recommend lever belts, lifting large has a good one and fairly inexpensive. IMHO they are easy to get on tight, quick and then pop right off when your done. Just don't bang the belt around as the lever has a tendency to break when they hit hard things (metal plates, racks), at least mine did.
    Thanks for the input. I was leaning towards lever as that seems to be a growing trend these days, but a lot of research I did pointed me towards a 10mm single prong for a good "first belt."

Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    I have one and would recommend.
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    I have a couple of belts from bestbelts and they are quality and worth the money.
    Made in the USA kind of a mom and pop operation.
    The generic belt you mention should be OK but remember you get what you pay for.
    I have seen the rolled metal on the the buckle with some belts split and come off after a bit of use.
    Not saying that will happen to you or that brand of belt.
    I was thinking about BestBelts or Inzer but to be honest most reviews I saw on LiftingLarge were positive and you can't beat the price point.

Originally Posted by InfernalVortex View Post
    I've got one. I've been using it since last summer. It's not quite a year old, but it's getting close. No real complaints about anything on it. Im sure hte more expensive belts are better but I've never said to myself "Man I wish I spent more money on a better belt". I literally just use it and never worry about it.
    Exactly what I wanted to hear, thanks!

Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primate223 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Had one for over a year, no issues whatsoever.

I have an Inzer Lever, and I got the prong belt because I wanted my belt looser for deadlifting, and the lever is a bitch to adjust. Now the lever belt sits in a corner collecting dust and I do all my lifting in the prong belt.

CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have one. I like it better than my inzer when deadlifting
    Meet bests: 450/305/545

On the march to 1300...

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159367001

Originally Posted by Primate223 View Post
    Had one for over a year, no issues whatsoever.

I have an Inzer Lever, and I got the prong belt because I wanted my belt looser for deadlifting, and the lever is a bitch to adjust. Now the lever belt sits in a corner collecting dust and I do all my lifting in the prong belt.
    Interesting... I think I am going to roll with the prong as I haven't really done much belt lifting at all.

Originally Posted by CooCooCaChoo View Post
    I have one. I like it better than my inzer when deadlifting
    Good to hear!