nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is honey on oats a no no ?

cutting atm and love oats and cant have them plain taste like **** , is honey alright in small amounts and dont say IIFYM i want to actually kno if it is bad or not.
    Cheers

Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nnolan View Post
    cutting atm and love oats and cant have them plain taste like **** , is honey alright in small amounts and dont say IIFYM i want to actually kno if it is bad or not.
    Cheers
    Nothing is 'bad', honey is fine. Honestly if you like it and you can fit it into your calories go for it!

Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomzazo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shureshock View Post
    Nothing is 'bad', honey is fine. Honestly if you like it and you can fit it into your calories go for it!
    This. If you're still in a deficit with the added honey then don't worry about it!

Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cheers
    Why not say IIFYM? Honey is a carb, simple. Honey will not react with oats and make you explode. I don't really get what you mean. Honey is less refined than white sugar (depending on the brand of course). It just has more calories than without. Plus why torture yourself to eat stuff you don't like. Go ahead and add the honey. As much weight as you lost, I would think you knew this by now. Have you figured out when you are going to bulk?
    Was 280+ at the beginning of 2019 (highest recorded weight is 290 on Dec 13, 2018).

Jan 01, 2020...202.0
    Jan 08, 2020...goal is 200.5

nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nnolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Maverick2015 View Post
    Why not say IIFYM? Honey is a carb, simple. Honey will not react with oats and make you explode. I don't really get what you mean. Honey is less refined than white sugar (depending on the brand of course). It just has more calories than without. Plus why torture yourself to eat stuff you don't like. Go ahead and add the honey. As much weight as you lost, I would think you knew this by now. Have you figured out when you are going to bulk?
    i thought the sugar content could be very high as im being extremely strict , soon but i feel if i bulk now i will end up with to higher bf tried so hard to get this far dont want to ruin it

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i thought the sugar content could be very high as im being extremely strict , soon but i feel if i bulk now i will end up with to higher bf tried so hard to get this far dont want to ruin it
    Let's say one day you eat 200g of carbs, mostly from simple sugars (honey processed crackers, white flour, that kind of thing). The next day you eat 200g from mostly complex carbs like sweet potato, brown rice, etc.

Assuming the total calories and macros were the same each day, fat loss results will be identical.

What will probably differ is your satiety and maybe your subjective feelings of energy and fullness. You'll probably also do a little bit better in terms of micronutrients from the complex carbs, just because they come from nutrient-dense foods.

When someone answers IIFYM to your question, this is what they mean.

Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everything is about balance. If you were putting honey on ice cream or a sugar snack or something and that's where most of your carbs were coming from, maybe that wouldn't be the best thing to do, at least from a satiety standpoint. But you're eating oatmeal which is fairly filling for carbs so go ahead with your honey. So, to answer your question about putting honey on your oatmeal, go ahead and do it IIFYM and you're not using so much sugar that it's working against you from a satiety standpoint.

Personally, I'm cutting right now and I put brown sugar, cinnamon, blueberries, butter, a pinch of salt, and a splash of half & half in my oats and it's amazing.
    Row from the floor.
    Eat the damned yolk.

"When I see a program that says three sets of eight reps? That's the stupidest f****** thing ever. If it doesn't have a specific percentage based on a specific max, it's useless." -Jim Wendler

thanks guys