Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 2136

Thread: Laser Focus

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    Haha yeah, I AM taking time off lifting mostly because I want to be immersed in BJJ, but I do miss it. My deadlifting callouses, a permanent fixture on my hands for YEARS, are even starting to disappear. WHAT? WHAT.
    Ooooo I kinda know dat feel, still have callouses but brb not even going over 300lb on DL these days due to putting more time/effort into running, oh the shame!
    OK so I woke up feeling mega droopy today, funny feeling in throat, almost worried I was getting sick again. Think I just need a day off pretty badly, so tomorrow it is. I did train today because it fit my schedule. And actually it was good training so I'm glad I went.
    You gotta be fukking kidding me. I hope you're not sick again. You need to go live at Urgent Care OP.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha yeah, I AM taking time off lifting mostly because I want to be immersed in BJJ, but I do miss it. My deadlifting callouses, a permanent fixture on my hands for YEARS, are even starting to disappear. WHAT? WHAT.

Re: the vegetable. Broc****ni is just baby broc****, so more tender and mild in flavor. You should try it--it's very good. But the one I got was different. No flower/crown. I actually think it was just the long leaves that grow at the base of the broc**** flower itself, if that makes sense. Kind of like kale almost. I'll go to the farmer's market again and ask.

It's great to see you! *waves* hope you've been well
    Lifting will always be there if you want to get back to it. If you're loving what you're doing, you're good. You're still active, and healthy, just in a new way.

Huh, that sounds cool, and I do enjoy kale so I'd love to know what it's called if you find out.

Yep, been well, just less internet time recently. Lol.

OK so I woke up feeling mega droopy today, funny feeling in throat, almost worried I was getting sick again. Think I just need a day off pretty badly, so tomorrow it is. I did train today because it fit my schedule. And actually it was good training so I'm glad I went.
    I hope you're not sick, and that a day off does the trick. I know it's fun, but your body needs to rest too. It's hard when mentally you want to keep at it nonstop, but your body disagrees. I have weeks where I want to workout everyday, but i have to remind myself I need recovery days too.

Marcelo was there today and actually taught the second class himself. SO COOL. But! Ah! One of the visiting women I was rolling with got in trouble with him. He's the most mild-mannered, kind guy, but he actually stopped our roll to tell her (again, not in a mean way) that her makeup was getting all over the mats and she had to sit out until she could come back not wearing something that would cause problems. I knew makeup wasn't allowed (it's on the sign on the wall) but had never given it much thought, since I never wear any myself anyhow. Turns out the reason it caused a problem was that it got alllll the heck over the mats and we were all rolling around in purple and pink glitter. I guess that's not great? Or could be mistaken for blood? IDK. I hope she isn't too upset by the callout and comes back, I liked her.

On the bright side, one of my rolling partners (male) said I was really strong. I always enjoy hearing that, even if I am not lifting right now, my past habits are paying dividends in my current sport.
    That sucks to get called out, but I can see why they'd say that. Make up can be slick, and I'm not sure if that matters but it may be a reason. Also some mats are a bit porous, I don't know about those, but the mat I had would have been ruined if I smeared make up on it (it actually got ruined because a kitten pooped on it, and it got really in there. Different mat I know, but may still have that kind of material, or in general be hard to clean.
    That and other people would probably complain about leaving covered in someone else's make up. I can imagine someone's partner wondering where that glitter came from, lol. Hopefully she doesn't take it too personal, it's just a rule, if she likes it that much she shouldn't let that stop her.

Yay for more compliments! Strength takes a long time to build, and it doesn't just poof when you stop lifting, especially if you're staying physically active. They're getting stimulated, so they're going to say strong, and you'll keep getting those well deserved ego boosts.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Ooooo I kinda know dat feel, still have callouses but brb not even going over 300lb on DL these days due to putting more time/effort into running, oh the shame!

You gotta be fukking kidding me. I hope you're not sick again. You need to go live at Urgent Care OP.
    Luckily, I think I'm not sick but was just in need of rest.

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post

Yep, been well, just less internet time recently. Lol.
    Sometimes that's a good thing!

Yay for more compliments! Strength takes a long time to build, and it doesn't just poof when you stop lifting, especially if you're staying physically active. They're getting stimulated, so they're going to say strong, and you'll keep getting those well deserved ego boosts.
    Yup! I think I'm definitely still working them. I did have a really insecure moment and ask my girlfriend if my back muscles were still good and she said yes lmao.

Today was OK, not great. I took a day off yesterday and it kinda messed up my digestion so my stomach hurt today (sometimes, if I go a day without working out, it's like my body forgets how to process food, or I allow myself more fiber because I don't have a workout and it isn't a great idea. Oh well. Decent training anyway! I worked hard on my defense and felt satisfied with that, though I did get one or two submissions and decent positions as well.

BJJ--2 hours
    Level 2 gi
    Butterfly sweep
    If they grab your collar and post their leg, get your arm over their grabbing arm and get sleeve high up. Then kick out supporting knee while sweeping posted leg. Go to mount.

3 x 5 min rounds, 3 from standing

Advanced 1 nogi
    Headlock while someone is trying to come up from bottom half guard. Head and arm lock with any grip you like ( s or 10 finger). Use free leg to help escape trapped leg and slide to mount.
    Or if they are too close step trapped leg backwards and then if they try to bridge up while you're on your back hook their leg and flip them back then take mount.

5 x 5 min regular rounds
    Worked mostly on defending against headlock from bottom half and kimura from top half. Getting better at this defense.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you weren't sick!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today was OK, not great. I took a day off yesterday and it kinda messed up my digestion so my stomach hurt today (sometimes, if I go a day without working out, it's like my body forgets how to process food, or I allow myself more fiber because I don't have a workout and it isn't a great idea. Oh well. Decent training anyway! I worked hard on my defense and felt satisfied with that, though I did get one or two submissions and decent positions as well.
    The struggle is real. Taking a total rest day can mess up my schedule too, and sometimes you get that combined with your body deciding fuk you I'm not going to let you take a giant dump of peace first thing in the morning. Driving to work becomes a dangerous game.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SO.

I'm not sick, per se, but guess what? I have a staph infection. The feeling of malaise this week was my immune system trying to fight it off. This small wound in my armpit got infected and now I have to alternate antibiotic and antifungal cream a few times a day and keep it covered. No BJJ for a week or so, until it heals. Also, in future, going to wear long-sleeved rash guards and make a few other changes to my routine to make sure I keep myself protected (bought some antibacterial towels, for example). I'm VERY UNHAPPY. DO NOT FEEL WELL. Not enjoying having open sores in my armpit (have you ever tried to bandage an armpit? it is a unique physics challenge). However, I guess you live and learn.

Today was spent working and washing every item of clothing and bedding I own twice.

Before all this happened I did have a couple of solid days of training, though. An instructor said that I and a 4-stripe white belt were rolling at a "very high level" which was excellent to hear. And I drilled a lot.

I think, however, I will need to train fewer days in general to avoid bacterial infections. I'm OK with that as I wanted to lift and run some anyhow.

Also: my girlfriend met my dad! They got along and were mutually impressed and it was all very casual. (My dad happened to be at my brother's apartment as my girlfriend and I headed out for dinner). She saw where I got my sense of humor, and he saw how smart she is, and all that is good. She's been very supportive with the stupid staph thing because, I suppose, she works in a medical-adjacent field and doesn't get grossed out easily, and she's currently got a sports injury herself, so she knows how it works.

I am still very upset, though. NOT enjoying this whole changing gross gauze bandages in my armpit 4 x a day. Not super awesome.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yikes. That is a terrible place for a wound or any type of infection. All kinds of feels for you on that one. I hope it heals super fast.

Great about the girlfriend and dad getting along though. That's a good point at least.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A staph infection, damn that is just awful.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh shiit! Staph is no joke Feel better soon!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Oh man, in your armpit?! I would be beyond pissed. How does that happen? Cut from shaving and picked up something from rolling?
    I am still very upset, though. NOT enjoying this whole changing gross gauze bandages in my armpit 4 x a day. Not super awesome.
    Ugh, that sounds awful. At least you're taking care of it so they don't have to amputate your armpit. That would suck, you'd probably have to start sweating out of your ear instead.
    Current PRs:

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't tried to bandage an armpit, but I have tried to ACE wrap a shoulder. That really sucks that you got an infection, and there of all places, I hope it heals up soon.

Glad your dad and gf got along so well! It's a big step, but it sounds like a nice low-pressure sort of deal.

Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Yikes. That is a terrible place for a wound or any type of infection. All kinds of feels for you on that one. I hope it heals super fast.

Great about the girlfriend and dad getting along though. That's a good point at least.
    Yeah thanks brahette! It's been about a week at this point and it's ALMOST better, so that's good. Got antibiotic cream and also regular oral antibiotics (which i have to take every six hours, yikes). So, yep. I went a full six days without exercise of any kind--the longest I think I've done that in quite awhile.

Going out to bday dinner at Tavern on the Green with the girlfriend tonight (her bday, my surprise choice for dinner). Hope it's a good time despite my meh-ness.

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    A staph infection, damn that is just awful.
    It's bad luck, but now I know how to be more careful in the future. And ya know I think I needed some rest days. Been hitting it a little hard lately.

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Oh shiit! Staph is no joke Feel better soon!
    Thank you!!

Oh man, in your armpit?! I would be beyond pissed. How does that happen? Cut from shaving and picked up something from rolling?

Ugh, that sounds awful. At least you're taking care of it so they don't have to amputate your armpit. That would suck, you'd probably have to start sweating out of your ear instead.
    Yeah... it's the pits.

Exactly right, cut it while shaving and then picked something up from rolling. Now I've got some long-sleeved rash guards. Hopefully, that will help, along with taking more care shaving and showering more immediately after class is over.

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    I haven't tried to bandage an armpit, but I have tried to ACE wrap a shoulder. That really sucks that you got an infection, and there of all places, I hope it heals up soon.

Glad your dad and gf got along so well! It's a big step, but it sounds like a nice low-pressure sort of deal.
    It's mostly healed! The wound is totally gone--it's just some reddened skin now--and at this rate I should be better by next week. Not going to make any bets on when exactly, but hoping. And you know, it's not such a big deal for a gf to meet my parents... I'm so close to them, and LIVE so close to them, that we just cross paths a lot. Now... me meeting HER parents would be a big deal because of various things about how her parents are; she'd only introduce them to a very serious girlfriend. That difference was I think why she felt shy about meeting my dad, but she gets it now. It's not like, me asking her to marry me.

So!

Staph infection update. As mentioned above, the actual wound is gone and there's just a reddish patch of skin. I have two more days of my antibiotics, so maybe that will demarcate when I'm really all better.

Unfortunately, I still feel really... weak? Sick? Sort of just hot, shaky, achy, TIRED AF ALL THE TIME? I think it's the immune response and/or the antibiotics, most likely both. So I tried a short run today and it was, eh, FINE but I had to go pretty easy with just a few short pickups.

Run--2.1 miles
    400m @ 6:40 pace
    200m @ 5:27 pace
    2 x 100m @ 4:50 pace

some random calisthenic drills like shot drills, lunges, long jumps, few box jumps.

It's funny... I used to be so attached to running but now I don't find it nearly as physically enjoyable as BJJ. I think I've defected. Alternatively, I feel yucky and couldn't breathe right and that's why I did not have fun.

But also I'm just so much more into how hard my brain has to work in BJJ as well as my body. Oh well. I'll be back soon enough.
    --Hubert Humphrey

Yeah... it's the pits.
    Tee hee!
    Exactly right, cut it while shaving and then picked something up from rolling. Now I've got some long-sleeved rash guards. Hopefully, that will help, along with taking more care shaving and showering more immediately after class is over.
    Great, now you have me all paranoid. I generally shave my pits outside of the shower since I can't see what the hell I'm doing in the shower and will accidentally shave my ear instead lulz. Then I slather deodorant right on there and go ARRGGHHH, that chit is painful. Surprised I never got any weird chit doing that I guess.
    It's funny... I used to be so attached to running but now I don't find it nearly as physically enjoyable as BJJ. I think I've defected. Alternatively, I feel yucky and couldn't breathe right and that's why I did not have fun.
    Yeah that sucks to run when you can't breathe right, like right after a cold. Physically I don't find running anywhere as enjoyable as lifting. Mentally I do. It's like the difficulty and uncomfortableness of running is worth it in itself, srs, I enjoy things taking some serious effort. Overall I see why a lot of people hate running, those people don't like to suffer at all lol.
    Current PRs:

Tee hee!

Great, now you have me all paranoid. I generally shave my pits outside of the shower since I can't see what the hell I'm doing in the shower and will accidentally shave my ear instead lulz. Then I slather deodorant right on there and go ARRGGHHH, that chit is painful. Surprised I never got any weird chit doing that I guess.

Yeah that sucks to run when you can't breathe right, like right after a cold. Physically I don't find running anywhere as enjoyable as lifting. Mentally I do. It's like the difficulty and uncomfortableness of running is worth it in itself, srs, I enjoy things taking some serious effort. Overall I see why a lot of people hate running, those people don't like to suffer at all lol.
    Oh yeah. I'm definitely one of those people who loves suffering to the point of borderline masochism, which is why I was able to succeed at running without great natural talent. You clearly also have the right variety of grit for the sport, hammy.

Also, I wouldn't be too paranoid; staph or impetigo or etc. is much more common among grapplers and people who go to public gyms. That said, you very likely DO have staph bacteria on your skin and you SHOULD be careful with any cuts or scrapes, disinfect and cover them before you exercise and sweat all over them, etc. Just to be safe.

SO I AM BACK GUYS. My skin looks back to normal barring a very faint mark where it healed. I went to BJJ today and it was so much fun! I also was SO CAREFUL to take a super long shower afterwards and scrub all over with the Defense soap they have there. Plus I used my brand-new antibacterial towel and my new backpack with a special laundry compartment so it won't touch clean clothes.

Other good things happened that I will list below.

BJJ--1 hour
    Advanced 1
    Feet on hips with one sleeve and pant leg to De la Riva (snake leg between theirs and hook far leg from behind) then bring other foot down and push off to sweep
    OR if they back step: let go of grips and swing to double hooks behind them while grabbing far leg (any grip) then grab belt and extend legs so they fall down inside yours. Feet out and hooks in while getting seatbelt.
    Did this as drills first for 3 min second for 2:30 straight

5 x 4-5 min live rounds
    Used the first version of the drill and attempted the second! Still need to work on my posture for butterfly sweeps as I keep falling backwards also need to work on after I use the sweep, coming up over the person faster with legs extended to get side control or mount.
    But I got 3 submissions! One arm bar, one cross choke from s mount, one Ezequiel choke.

My drill partner said I caught on to it fast. And one of my sparring partners (female purple belt who had never rolled with me before) said "I didn't know you were good at jiu jitsu! You're really good. We should roll again!" I was so pleased. And this other 4 stripe white belt who's my drill buddy gave me a good tip about bridging but prefaced with "you're a lot better than me but" and I was like dude it doesn't matter it's a good tip but I was like aaaah omg. (Because I started like 9 months after her).

SO yep, seems like I came back strong and was even able to use the time off to make sure I was thoughtful during my rolls and truly trying technique rather than just muscling through. I think I may stick with 1 hour a day for most of this week in order to really come back to full strength.
    --Hubert Humphrey

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can't keep a good woman down!

I do think you should take it a bit on the easy side this week. You said it yourself, listen to thy body.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Now... me meeting HER parents would be a big deal because of various things about how her parents are; she'd only introduce them to a very serious girlfriend.
    Well be sure to let us know how it goes when that happens then.

Welcome back! I'd say be careful, but it sounds like you're way ahead of me, lol. Of course you're still impressing the hell out of everyone at BJJ, it'd take more than that to knock you off your game!