Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 2136

Thread: Laser Focus

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Even super women get tired

Or maybe knee him in the groin. Really though in what universe did he think that was acceptable. What a pathetic, fukin loser.
    I know right? I wish I could've done that. Like... he feels me up by "accident," I knee his groin by "accident." But that wouldn't be right either so oh well.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    I'm glad to hear you FINALLY took a day off but I'm also in shock.
    Hahaha. Listen, I do not want to get sick again and my throat is scratchy, so... precaution?

I actually used my mouth guard in jits today. I was kinda slow and meh compared to how I felt Tuesday. Maybe I just overdid it then, IDK. But I did stay behind afterwards to do a tiny bit of drilling with one woman. YAY. We practiced one thing she wanted to work on (butterfly hooks to x guard) and one thing I wanted to work on (that half guard sweep I showed you guys in the video--she also showed me a couple other variations and emphasized that with half guard you want to get CLOSE, not create distance).

BJJ--2 hours

Level 2 gi
    Full guard to sweep
    First break grip and get sleeve grip two on one. Sit up, move arm to grab belt and gi, and put in butterfly hooks. If they grab pant leg slide leg down in between theirs. Rock over onto one side and extend far leg quickly to sweep them over. Remember only sweep to side that lacks a post!

4 x 5 min rounds

Advanced 1 nogi
    Escape from side control
    Pull shoulder open and make a frame. Pry open grips and hip escape. Then frame bicep with either hand and swing legs either toward them or away from them (depends on framing arm) and technical stand them move to face them.

4 x 5 min rounds

Rounds went OK even though I still felt more fatigued and weak than I should. I guess I won't be 100% every day. I'm happy there were so many women there today! One of them had all of us female BJJers take a picture together and it was awesome tbh. Then, after class, I went and got some new bras 'cause I have another date with the lady tonight. <3 Still deciding on what I'll do tomorrow. Maybe BJJ but more likely either gym on my own or tons of sleeeeep.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    I know right? I wish I could've done that. Like... he feels me up by "accident," I knee his groin by "accident." But that wouldn't be right either so oh well.
    Ugh, he is a disgrace to the sport, wtf. :/
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You always seem like you're going 100%. Don't know how you keep it up. Good that you get a little rest from time to time. Hope you have fun on the date. I'm sure whatever you picked to wear was great and at least you had the important bases covered: new bra.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Ugh, he is a disgrace to the sport, wtf. :/
    Luckily everyone else has been great so far so I'm over it.

Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    You always seem like you're going 100%. Don't know how you keep it up. Good that you get a little rest from time to time. Hope you have fun on the date. I'm sure whatever you picked to wear was great and at least you had the important bases covered: new bra.
    I mean... a bra really covers second base, specifically.

And I really am not 100% all the time! Yesterday I just slept a ton. My body seems to be stuck somewhere in maybe still sick maybe better limbo. Blah.

Today I did go to jits tho.

BJJ--2 hours
    Level 1 gi
    Double leg takedown
    Double leg with outside trip straight through
    Closed guard collar choke 2 way (over under or get one arm then slide other thumb in and go across top of head)

Open mat--8 x 3-5 min rounds

Cool part was I got to help the two women I worked with in class with their double leg takedowns because of all the wrestling practice I've done. One was even a blue belt! Sadly, open mat wasn't awesome, just because I feel run down. I did get in some good technique practice especially x guard and side control escape to x guard, but I need lots of work on my deep half game.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Luckily everyone else has been great so far so I'm over it.

I mean... a bra really covers second base, specifically.

And I really am not 100% all the time! Yesterday I just slept a ton. My body seems to be stuck somewhere in maybe still sick maybe better limbo. Blah.

Today I did go to jits tho.
    Ah, but of course, 2nd base. hehe

It just seems like you are 100% all the time. Sounds like a nice session even though the open mat wasn't great this time. Sleep sounds great too. Can appreciate a good long day of rest as well as activities.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Ah, but of course, 2nd base. hehe

It just seems like you are 100% all the time. Sounds like a nice session even though the open mat wasn't great this time. Sleep sounds great too. Can appreciate a good long day of rest as well as activities.
    Proof I haven't been going 100%: I barely ran at all this week! Finally did 3 miles today, no jiu jitsu.

Run--3 miles
    1200m, 800m, 400m @ 6:40 pace
    (total of 1.5 miles at that pace)

Stretches for hips, shoulders, back, 1 min hands and feet bridge

Romance interlude: my girlfriend [we're girlfriends now officially] saw how bruised I am from BJJ and said "People are going to think I'm beating you!"
    I don't know why that made me happy but it did. Maybe the implication that she's responsible for me.
    --Hubert Humphrey

Such little running, that is a bit out of character. And just awww. Cute you and your girlfriend. Needs a gif or image to add to the page of adorable.

Last edited by Fiction2Fitness; 06-10-2018 at 09:12 PM. Reason: fix link
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm also still brooding about that creepy guy. It wasn't just that he was flirty--he ran his hand over my body in a way that struck me as inappropriate. I should've reported him to the instructor, probably, but there's nothing I can do about it now except comment if I see him again I suppose.
    I'm sorry that happened, that's incredibly inappropriate, and it's understandable the you're still upset about it. A contact sport isn't consent to do whatever. *hugs*

I hope he gets hit by a bus.
    But lives.
    Then gets eaten by a shark.

Scumbag aside, yay for you and your girlfriend being official! Lol to her comment about the bruises, I bruise easy on my legs so I almost always have some (and they can get ugly) I've told Jay that it looks like he's beating me up.
    >.<
    I wish I had a cool excuse for them though, other than "idk it just happens."
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Such little running, that is a bit out of character. And just awww. Cute you and your girlfriend. Needs a gif or image to add to the page of adorable.

I love your gifs. And it's funny but re: running I actually feel, having experimented with a week of not running much before BJJ, that I do better when I DO run a little bit. It warms my body up in ways that stretching doesn't, and the warmup we do at the gym never feels like quite enough. So I'm going to continue doing it, and also do fewer back-to-back BJJ classes. It was just wiping me out too much. (Tomorrow I will likely do it, though, because there's just a level 1 drill class before the takedowns class, and neither have live rounds/sparring).

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    I'm sorry that happened, that's incredibly inappropriate, and it's understandable the you're still upset about it. A contact sport isn't consent to do whatever. *hugs*

But lives.

Scumbag aside, yay for you and your girlfriend being official! Lol to her comment about the bruises, I bruise easy on my legs so I almost always have some (and they can get ugly) I've told Jay that it looks like he's beating me up.
    >.<
    I wish I had a cool excuse for them though, other than "idk it just happens."
    Some people just bruise easily. I think I'm one of them. Luckily I don't mind--in fact I just ordered a shirt with a quote from The Replacements that says "Pain heals and chicks dig scars." It's also my way of sideways letting the guys at my BJJ gym know I'm gay and not to flirt with me. Hope it works.

I think that dude may have been eaten by sharks because I haven't seen him again. We shall see.

GREAT training day today guys. I got a lot of submissions and only tapped once (because one of the women I rolled with put a lot of pressure on my ribs--she didn't really get a submission but they've been tender and I didn't want to push it). I even got one really hard one, the omoplata, with a guy who said I was doing really well for the time I've been in the sport. And after class the instructor said "Very good job." That's awesome because he only says that if it's deserved. Hooray.

Run--1.59 miles
    4 x 20 second strides @ 6:00, 6:00, 5:27, 4:50 pace

BJJ--1 hour
    Level 2 nogi
    Tripod sweep from closed guard when they try to escape
    Come up holding heels then get double underhook on legs, then pull them up into your lap and clasp hands. Then throw legs to the side to pass guard. Make sure your arm slides over their far shoulder and you are giving pressure.

4 x 3 min start from closed guard
    3 x 5 min regular training
    Got 2 arm bars and a legit omoplata!

I like nogi soooo much better. BTW here is omplata, with women demoing:

--Hubert Humphrey

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Romance interlude: my girlfriend [we're girlfriends now officially] saw how bruised I am from BJJ and said "People are going to think I'm beating you!"
    I don't know why that made me happy but it did. Maybe the implication that she's responsible for me.
    D'awwwww! <3 <3 What's the celebratory protocol for this? BBQ chicken wings, probably.

But lives.
    LMFAO, I like your style!
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But lives.
    100% this

Awwwwwwww!!! You have a girlfriend! <3
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

LMAO hammy we celebrated by watching a movie about lesbians (Disobedience). Decent movie, but very slow-paced and there was one moment in the sex scene where they did this.... weird kink thing that made me go "oh noes, now the straight people will think all lesbians do this." Then we got sushi.

THANKS ANANDA! I'm super happy.

Actually I've stayed out way too late with the girlfriend the past two days and I'm absolutely DEAD tired today. So worth it, though. Maybe also PMS fatigue. Bleh.

Today was wrestling class, which is at night so throws my schedule off a bit. Not that I would've wanted to do much earlier... I woke up at 10am. -_- Got to pair up with the MMA chick in wrestling class, which I love! And I did all the drills with a new guy who was a bit tentative and needed a friend I'm happy to do that for new people as people def did that for me.

Run--1.58 miles
    all easy

BJJ--1 hour
    Wrestling class
    Warm up with clear collar tie, underhook, and front headlock to single leg
    Two on one (head against their head!) to single leg. Drop low to straighten leg, switch to ankle held high in crook of elbow, grab inside of knee w other hand and twist outward so they fall.
    Two on one if they pull their leg back and switch stance: drop to knees dropping elbow straight down w pressure on head. When they reach for your leg, sprawl. Then block elbow w hand and step past w far leg. Grab their foot and turn to take seatbelt.
    Two on one if they block your head w hand: drive their own arm up into the blocking arm. Drop for double leg. (Either head to their torso or head outside).
    Two on one if their lead foot is outside yours: big step in, reap closer leg and step forward behind far leg, grab far ankle to take them down.

It sounds complicated, but actually I managed to get the hang of every single move! I only had some difficulty with quickly switching sides on the double leg takedowns. My brain got all scrambled remembering which leg went where.

Tomorrow is belt ceremony. I'm kind of excited. I don't anticipate I'll get more than maybe one stripe, but I'm curious to see what the whole thing is like.
    --Hubert Humphrey

LMAO hammy we celebrated by watching a movie about lesbians (Disobedience). Decent movie, but very slow-paced and there was one moment in the sex scene where they did this.... weird kink thing that made me go "oh noes, now the straight people will think all lesbians do this." Then we got sushi.
    LMAO! There's a movie I think you'd love, Raze, does not have any sex whatsoever but is about women held hostage to cage fight to the death. That is truly in my top 5 movies of all time. That is one of few newer movies that exists that has zero sex, iphones, and alcohol and is actually good srs.

Oh and there's the extremely disturbing Korean horror film called Audition that you can watch if you want to be forever scarred and not sleep for the next two weeks. Fuk that chit so hard, I cannot unsee that.
    Current PRs:

mmm sushi...

I wish I knew more lesbian movies. My top glbt ones are mostly gay man ones, well except But I'm A Cheerleader, which has a great song during the romantic interlude scene that I still love. I tend to like light hearted and comedy though, like In & Out, which is still weird with Tom Selleck not having a mustache.

oooo to the belt ceremony situation. That would be interesting to see.

No to horror movies that can't be unseen. I already have unpublished writing I've had to read as a moderator of a web site that I can't unforget that may have ruined Pokemon for me a little and one that ruined giants. Joys of having to verify ratings to make sure people are using the appropriate ones. Scarred for life.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

@Hammy that sounds like a great movie, actually. Will definitely check it out.

@Fiction, I'm 100000% with you. I am tooooo impressionable for scary movies. When I first saw 28 Days Later in high school I didn't sleep for like a week. I had to keep my lights on. It didn't endear me to my new roommates.

Anyway, belt ceremony went like I expected, 1 stripe. TBH, I guess I'm a bit disappointed? but no need to go into it. They promote for reasons other than how well you're doing--it's to do with attitude, and I'm quite sure the no. 2 guy there thinks mine is bad, so there you are. What matters is that I'm enjoying the sport, anyway. I did also go to a class earlier and warmed up with a run.

Run--1.56 miles
    1 min, then 45 seconds @ 6:00 pace

+

BJJ--1 hour
    Advanced 1 nogi
    Arm bar from closed guard (scoot head far under their leg to put more tension) and counter with top person jumping over the head of arm bar person
    Same thing but fully inverted arm bar belly down. Top person turns away from own arm and jumps over the head of the prone arm bar person.

4 x 5 min rounds

Work and dating still going well. Texting is very equitable, which is important in a dating situation. And re: work, I got a call from a client who wants me to keep working with her family and asked my advice on a few things, which is always good to hear--shows trust.
    --Hubert Humphrey

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Texting and dating, how things changed since I dated which was way back in 1996.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Texting and dating, how things changed since I dated which was way back in 1996.
    Indeed. Granted I've only been out for 5+ years but still, it is more text than even back in those days. And the dating sites now have apps, of course.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

@Phoenix and Fiction, surely this whole text thing isn't THAT new? I mean, there can even be text drama with friends. I see text bubbles popping up on TV shows as key plot elements, even. I like texting because it's less invasive than a phone call.

So today I lifted! Took a break from BJJ, also needed to take care of a bunch of chores because Rachel's coming to my place for dinner after we go to this Pride event at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I wanted to clean up so I vaccuumed, cleaned my bathroom, and of course shopped for food and cooked dinner. I also did my laundry, including sheets and blanket, because I'm a classy lady. I like making sure my house is clean and nice-smelling for an SO to be in. Actually, it occurs to me that one perk of a relationship is that I am definitely taking more care with things like my apartment.

Felt kind of fatigued, which I suppose is constant these days, but made it through.

Weights--
    T-bar row 80lb x 25, 90lb x 15, 105lb 4 x 10
    Pushups 4 x 10
    Assisted dips -10 3 x 6
    Lat pull down 70lb 3 x 15
    Decline situps x 15, 10, 10
    Bench press 65lb x 10, 95lb 2 x 4, 1 x 3, 1 x 2
    [Bench was obviously pre-fatigued and thus light and low-rep]

Run--1.56 miles
    3 x 200m @ 6:00, 5:52, 5:27 pace
    100m @ 4:50 pace
    the rest easy jog

And that's it. Now I need to shower and get dressed. I pre-prepared most of dinner but am going to put the potatoes back in the oven to roast, heat up the cod dish I made [a classic Sicilian recipe with tomatoes, capers, olives, and onions] and blanch some broc****ni to go with it.
    --Hubert Humphrey

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice getting those rows in. T-bar rows are one of my favorites.

Have a good night. Sounds like much fun will be had.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Nice getting those rows in. T-bar rows are one of my favorites.

Have a good night. Sounds like much fun will be had.
    Much fun was had! We wound up swinging by my brother's party and touched base with some mutual friends of mine. Then Rachel and I played Beirut (like beer pong but you just throw) with a couple of frat boys. They took an early lead, but we came back and they only had 2 cups by the time they finally won. Given that neither of us have played for like, at least 5 years, I'd say we acquitted ourselves well. Then she stayed over, so now she has a toothbrush at my house, a very important development.

On the downer side, got my period today and I have absolutely KILLER cramps. And I usually don't get cramps at all. It's like they radiate down my legs. No bueno. I think I felt a bit of that during my decline crunches yesterday, like a weird cramp up in my legs as if the quad muscle is somehow fatigued by menstruation? Very odd indeed. Maybe it's referred from some nerve.

Anyway, I did BJJ today. Level one class and open mat. I definitely think that the instructors just overlooked me a bit for belt promotions, because I sort of made a point of sparring with the new white belts who'd gotten more stripes than me, and I wrecked them all, lmao. But hey, I'm motivated to show my merit! I will say that the second-in-command guy at the academy, the one I think doesn't like me... I think he actually does not like me. He seems to approach me in class as if I'm incompetent, which of course makes me freeze up and make a mistake exactly when he's watching. I need to overcome that somehow but it's kind of a bummer feeling like he has negative expectations.

Level 1 gi
    Drill jumping around guard, then 1 leg, then knee on belly switch, then arm bar drill
    Grip breaks from standing to establish own grips, wrench around, underhook and grab belt, then throw
    Full sequence plus mount to submission

Open mat--8 x 4-5 min rounds
    Tbh I absolutely destroyed the new female 4 stripe white belt. Not using much strength I passed her guard a lot then got cross collar choke from mount. In other rolls, I also got a sweep from deep half I've been wanting to do as well as x guard sweep.
    --Hubert Humphrey

Nicely done even with the hinderance of the one guy. Sucks when one person like that is the obstacle but I know you can make it through.

As for texting, well it's maybe not that "new" cause honestly I haven't done any dating in over 5 years, so yeah...
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador