Registered User 2BeAThugWarrior's Avatar
    2BeAThugWarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bro do you even lift? Please advise & criticise (pics included)

Hey all - I'm new here but I've been checking out Bodybuilding for a long long time.

To cut long story short, I've been on and off gymming for the past years. For the past 4 months I have began working out again - mainly bulking.

However, I have made slow progress, but most importantly, I appear to be gaining weight extensively, particularly my belly area and worse still my bum.

Please see attached pictures - do you think a CUT is in order? Should I stop bulking now and focus on cutting for like 2 months?

I am afraid that my current strength gains in the gym will dissipate if I cut (I bench 40kg dumbbells, 35kg bicep curl, 120kg deadlifts, 140kg squats).

See pics:
    Attached Images

Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gewicht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes cut. Your should be able to drop some weight without losing much or any strength, work on bringing that deadlift up.

ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would suggest cutting as well or just clean up your diet and consistently go to the gym. Otherwise you're not going to get the results you want.
    *Nationally qualified classic physique competitor and middleweight bodybuilding

~Follow Me On Instagram: alaskan_muscle

☆Affordable Online Training☆
    www.********.com/theoriginalteamwolf?fref=ts
    Prices&Testimonies: http://awolf10.wix.com/teamwolf

DRINK WATER
    WORK HARDER
    GET BIGGER