OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Reps (10k)

My girlfriend and I started a fitness channel 2 weeks ago. (yes I know it's saturated) We aren't doing it for money or anything, just fun. Check it out, please subscribe, and feel free to give any feedback and request videos on any topics. https://www.youtube.com/c/pfaufitness

Some background on us: I recently became a natty pro and my goals are basically to stay shredded all year while gaining strength. I'm currently on 5/3/1 and go through those workouts. I'm also in law school. My girlfriend is from Chile and has a Chilean accent. She is about to start a cut for summer so if you hate me, you can follow along to watch her in the upcoming months.

The goal of the channel is to give an overview of our lives and show workouts, diet, non gym things, and just give tips in general. Kind of like Maxx Chewning, Matty Fuasro, Michael Kory, Nick Wright, and other similar Youtubers. I'd also like to help as many people reach their goals as possible so I really do mean it when I say you can recommend any video topic you want and I'll address it. I'll also respond to any questions in any comments as well.

Here is a sample video that I would say is what I would like most of the videos to be similar to.

I hope you guys find the videos helpful and entertaining and don't just sub for reps.
    Last edited by OoFaP; 03-01-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Done
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flatcalf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Done. My YT is: (Dakrazialbo)

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *grabs popcorn*

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Pain Zone View Post
    Done
    Thanks brah. Followed you on IG too. Repped.

Originally Posted by flatcalf View Post
    Done. My YT is: (Dakrazialbo)
    Thanks...repped.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    *grabs popcorn*
    I've watched a bunch of your videos. Entertaining channel.

raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50) raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50) raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50) raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50) raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50) raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50) raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50) raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50) raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50) raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50) raggarage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed, I love smaller youtube channels and it is great to see a couple working out together

where was i last day Rosienumber53's Avatar
    Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rosienumber53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OoFaP View Post
    My girlfriend and I started a fitness channel 2 weeks ago. (yes I know it's saturated) We aren't doing it for money or anything, just fun. Check it out, please subscribe, and feel free to give any feedback and request videos on any topics. https://www.youtube.com/c/pfaufitness

Some background on us: I recently became a natty pro and my goals are basically to stay shredded all year while gaining strength. I'm currently on 5/3/1 and go through those workouts. I'm also in law school. My girlfriend is from Chile and has a Chilean accent. She is about to start a cut for summer so if you hate me, you can follow along to watch her in the upcoming months.

The goal of the channel is to give an overview of our lives and show workouts, diet, non gym things, and just give tips in general. Kind of like Maxx Chewning, Matty Fuasro, Michael Kory, Nick Wright, and other similar Youtubers. I'd also like to help as many people reach their goals as possible so I really do mean it when I say you can recommend any video topic you want and I'll address it. I'll also respond to any questions in any comments as well.

Here is a sample video that I would say is what I would like most of the videos to be similar to.

I hope you guys find the videos helpful and entertaining and don't just sub for reps.
    Subbed, yt is Hunter Roseborough
    Started November 2014.

Squat- 475
    Bench- 315
    Deadlift- 475
    Shot put- 50'2"
    Discus- 131'2
    Push Press- 225
    Sitting military press- 260
    Axle Clean and press- 225(first time trying it)

Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool stuff OP keep working on it. I don't want your charity reps tho.

Originally Posted by raggarage View Post
    Subbed, I love smaller youtube channels and it is great to see a couple working out together
    thanks! repped

Originally Posted by Rosienumber53 View Post
    Subbed, yt is Hunter Roseborough
    thank you! repped
    Originally Posted by Joesywhales View Post
    Cool stuff OP keep working on it. I don't want your charity reps tho.
    thanks...repped anyway!