EggLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower Back Fat or Just Fat Storage to Grow TEEN

Hey guys I am a beginner in calisthenics and I am 13. I have been studying the body for a little over two years and exercising for less than a year.My gains aren't anything insane, but I wanted to lose the lower back love handles so when I'm at the pool the spotlight isn't on my love handles. My lower back love handles are the last fat deposit, other than my gynecomastia. I created a caloric deficit of 400 calories (1600 Calories daily) to lower my body fat % and I've been following the plan for a few weeks with a few stumbles(Eating junk food). I talked to my parents about this and my mother says my uncles had fat exactly where I have it and its what their body's used to grow. My mom knows her stuff about nutrition but not about anatomy and physiology so I decided to ask some random people online about my problem :/. So the dying question is "Am I right trying to lose fat or is it detrimental to my growth?" Calisthenics is my newly found passion, I understand I am young but please don't try to discourage my will. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and consider it I hope you are all successful in everything you do;D

tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500) tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500) tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500) tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500) tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500) tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500) tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500) tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500) tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500) tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500) tonymontana193 is not very helpful. (-500)
    At your age, if you're at a healthy weight, don't worry about losing fat. Just stay active and focus on eating whole foods as opposed to obvious junk.

EDIT: after reading your post I recommend that you stop dieting. At 1600 cals you're going to stunt your growth

EggLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your feedback I'll keep that in mind
    Not trying to be disrespectful but may I ask "What are your sources?/How are you qualified to answer this?"
    Last edited by EggLord; 03-01-2016 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last thing you want to do is cut at 13 mate. Give this guy's story a read: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1397509823

Focus on training hard and fat loss will generally take care of itself as you grow. Calisthenics are fine, sports are even better. See if you can find someone to lift with, there must be a relative or friend that trains?