a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help deciding to lose weight or bulk first.

Hello, I have decided I want to get my body back in shape. In 2011 I came out of the Army and I have literally done no exercise since and because of that I have put on 6stone. I do not just want to lose weight and end up back at the same weight I used to be, I would like to gain muscle whilst also losing fat. So I was wondering would it be best to lose weight first and then try and bulk up or would it be better to start with the weights and as I grow eventually I would lose the fat?.

rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by a_n_d_11 View Post
    Hello, I have decided I want to get my body back in shape. In 2011 I came out of the Army and I have literally done no exercise since and because of that I have put on 6 stone. I do not just want to lose weight and end up back at the same weight I used to be, I would like to gain muscle whilst also losing fat. So I was wondering would it be best to lose weight first and then try and bulk up or would it be better to start with the weights and as I grow eventually I would lose the fat?.
    it's not possible to gain muscle and lose fat naturally, I'd suggest losing weight first then go on a lean bulk.
    A Personal trainer based in bristol (UK)
    http://rleat-fitness.com/

a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_n_d_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rleatfitness View Post
    it's not possible to gain muscle and lose fat naturally, I'd suggest losing weight first then go on a lean bulk.
    Really? I have read a few articles that say doing weight training and building muscle helps burn fat. So I should lose as much fat as possible then start to bulk?