Nad1m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Deltoid pain and weakness (I do not think it's an injury)

Hello everyone.

Around two weeks ago, I started feeling some annoying pain / weakness in my right deltoid, sometimes in the left one as well. When I do exercises like shoulder press, I feel some pain in my deltoid that lasts for the duration of the workout and that goes away (not entirely: I can feel it sometimes when I do simple tasks that require me to use my deltoid) by the end of the workout.
    I do not think that it I injured myself while lifting because I used to feel the same pain when I used to play volleyball as a member of the varsity team.
    Today I had shoulders and tried my best doing exercises that do not make me feel pain (I didn't do dumbbells press, machine deltoid raise, etc.).
    What do you think is the problem and how do I get rid of it, if possible without consulting a doctor?

HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd consult a doctor about it, it seems you might be lifting with some kind of injury, you don't want to continue lifting with an injury and it's best to get it checked out before you ruin it completely. I get pain in my deltoid when I go straight to the heavy weights without starting with some lighter sets and warming up the delts, could be this but I'm unsure.

Nad1m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HobiBinstead View Post
    I'd consult a doctor about it, it seems you might be lifting with some kind of injury, you don't want to continue lifting with an injury and it's best to get it checked out before you ruin it completely. I get pain in my deltoid when I go straight to the heavy weights without starting with some lighter sets and warming up the delts, could be this but I'm unsure.
    I've done this today. Gradually increased the weights but it did not help.

HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HobiBinstead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nad1m View Post
    See your doctor mate

davidvicky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nad1m View Post
    I also am having this case

srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) srwood98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    See a doctor. Your body will thank you.