Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mon 6/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) Snatch - 120 x 1, 117.5 x 8 EMOM
    3) SG RDLs - 187.5 x 20 x 3

Misc: I find the best cardio gains come when you can do it talking - i.e. if you're huffing and puffing, you're no longer using your diaphragm to breathe but other muscles which can lead to ouchey elsewhere - e.g. preoccupied obliques with breathing = hips lose a stabiliser = lower leg buckles for ITB and runners knee etc. Instead, right pace should leave you being able to both run and call out for the ball as if on the sporting field, and why new recruits are made to sing when running/marching in the military - it's conducive to building endurance
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rallyum View Post
    Drowning financial sorrows or genius drunken financial scheming?
    It was a wine tasting with Torbreck ... beautiful reds!
    He is also the guy who comes and trains at my home every few weeks so we usually talk training

Hoarder
    That's what we 1%ers do

Groce, why would you wanna date bitter old menopausal women when you can be dating hot pretty little young things with glow?
    because they'll marry me, then cheat, then take two thirds of the fukall of nothing I've got left ...

.... sound bitter and twisted enough

Also had a Misty juggle my pokeballz in her mouth once =^____^=
    That vision is like pouring acid in my eyes!

Or it could be beautiful like Shang and Mulan, innocent 99%er Disney reference
    I is aware! (cos I'm really a daggy dad/Disney tragic who cried when the beast was saved and turned into the prince in Belle's arms)

When are your dates?
    August 27 to September 4 ... World Congress of Anaesthesia ... every 4 years and I went to my first one in the Hague in 1992 (were you even born then? )

300 bajillion kg it is cos hoarder!

Cos Olympic lifting is so much safer ^___^V

Tis my one true love actually, i lift to MMA, soccer, basketball etc
    It's all arriving tomorrow .... means I have to clean out the other room off the garage. I think I may have got carried away
    I only ever trained bodybuilding style and never for functionality ... I'm really enjoying the functional training now even though as I get better more weaknesses are uncovered
    So are you doing any MMA fights or just sparring?

I think when you're 17 years in training like me, that's when all the goofy bosu ball chit becomes important cos you've pretty much capped errthing else

Deads weren't too hard tbh, since i run, EMOM, MMA etc i've got the conditioning down pat, and weight wise tis really only 66% + something i've prob hit over 10,000 times in my lifting career so guaranteed no matter what

Yup, safety squat - just wasn't use to that constant tension since the weight hangs below the bar, sorta like kb vs db rows

Tanx, and hoping it'll improve my jerk by teaching my front rack stabilisers to check movement - i.e. stay stable when trying to pop the bar up cos it's nothing compared to lungeing

Fri 3/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) C&SJ - 140 x 1, 135 x 8 EMOM
    3) SSB - 185 x 3 x 6 paused

Misc: I can't be friends with anyone who doesn't like liquorice - best. flavor. evar!
    It's all very impressive though because most of us never have that strength and stability. You've built back to some huge feats of strength overhead despite having inherently unstable shoulders. Great job on the 140 C&SJ and EMOM
    Hyoooge snatch grip RDLs!

And I love liquorice .... if I open a 500g bag of soft liquorice I can't stop until it's all gone in a sitting. (should read: until it's all gone in a sh!tting )
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    It was a wine tasting with Torbreck ... beautiful reds!
    He is also the guy who comes and trains at my home every few weeks so we usually talk training
    Went wine tasting with bae once, but being the uncouth ratchets we are, didn't know you were supposed to spit it out after so ended up getting absolutely wasted lul - like me pulling her hair back whilst she puked her guts out into their prized vineyards wasted lul =^___^=

That's what we 1%ers do
    Try Urban RX and NC Fitness if you still want kbs and deadballs, they use the same manufacturers as Rogue and IE respectively, sans the price tag

because they'll marry me, then cheat, then take two thirds of the fukall of nothing I've got left ...

.... sound bitter and twisted enough
    Sounds like you've got nothing to lose to me!

That vision is like pouring acid in my eyes!
    Hehe, also banged her in a church confessional once and the priest actually came in to take confession - tried to stop, God already hates me as is, but she kept pushing down and riding whilst "confessing" her sins, really getting off on it. She then orgasms in front of him, like no doubt about it, then gets up and runs off, leaving the priest looking at me gobsmacked with my pants down, not realising i was there the entire time.... have never run out of a place so fast in my entire lyfe lul

I is aware! (cos I'm really a daggy dad/Disney tragic who cried when the beast was saved and turned into the prince in Belle's arms)
    Monsters Inc absolutely destroyed me

Spoiler!

August 27 to September 4 ... World Congress of Anaesthesia ... every 4 years and I went to my first one in the Hague in 1992 (were you even born then? )
    Remind me a week before you get here hehe ^___^V

It's all arriving tomorrow .... means I have to clean out the other room off the garage. I think I may have got carried away
    I only ever trained bodybuilding style and never for functionality ... I'm really enjoying the functional training now even though as I get better more weaknesses are uncovered
    So are you doing any MMA fights or just sparring?
    Been having heaps of fun with a tornado and slosh ball lately, really wanted those giant yellow IE slam balls but alas, it was never meant to be - did you hear they were going out of business?

And just sparring with MMA, tis a life escape for me so don't want it to become too serious with competition etc and lose that

It's all very impressive though because most of us never have that strength and stability. You've built back to some huge feats of strength overhead despite having inherently unstable shoulders. Great job on the 140 C&SJ and EMOM
    Hyoooge snatch grip RDLs!

And I love liquorice .... if I open a 500g bag of soft liquorice I can't stop until it's all gone in a sitting. (should read: until it's all gone in a sh!tting )
    Still can't back squat so bleh, and secret actually is heavier you go = more stable you become cos the weight smushes and compresses everything to stop excessive movement - e.g. air squats can be a real ass kicker cos you've got nothing to tension against for balance

I refuse to poop after eating liquorice just so i can absorb all the goodness it entails - you're not a real fan

Wed 8/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) FRWL - 137.5 x 10 steps x 3
    3) OHSU - 97.5 x 30 steps x 3

Misc: Speed work made easy - clapping pushups for bench, squat jumps for squats, and broad jumps for deads. Aim for 5-6 really good reps, 12-15 total, it really is that simple
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Fri 10/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) C&SJ - 140 x 1, 137.5 x 8 EMOM
    3) SSB - 187.5 x 3 x 8

Misc: Most times in sport you'll be taking off the one foot, landing on the two, so jump training should reflect that - jumping from a lunge into two landing, hopping forward into two, etc
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Went wine tasting with bae once, but being the uncouth ratchets we are, didn't know you were supposed to spit it out after so ended up getting absolutely wasted lul - like me pulling her hair back whilst she puked her guts out into their prized vineyards wasted lul =^___^=
    True love

Try Urban RX and NC Fitness if you still want kbs and deadballs, they use the same manufacturers as Rogue and IE respectively, sans the price tag
    I just bookmarked the web sites! Now I did get a bit carried away with IE

Hehe, also banged her in a church confessional once and the priest actually came in to take confession - tried to stop, God already hates me as is, but she kept pushing down and riding whilst "confessing" her sins, really getting off on it. She then orgasms in front of him, like no doubt about it, then gets up and runs off, leaving the priest looking at me gobsmacked with my pants down, not realising i was there the entire time.... have never run out of a place so fast in my entire lyfe lul
    should have said you were exorcising her ... those sounds were the devil escaping from her body

Monsters Inc absolutely destroyed me

Spoiler!
    My 'best' playlist has 'feed the birds' and the opening monologue from B&TB "... for who could ever learn to love a beast?"

Remind me a week before you get here hehe ^___^V

Been having heaps of fun with a tornado and slosh ball lately, really wanted those giant yellow IE slam balls but alas, it was never meant to be - did you hear they were going out of business?
    Will do ....
    I saw the 'Slosh ball' at IE and didn't know what it was! I did order two of the yellow 'dead balls' though 25kg and 55kg, plus 14lb and 20lb wall balls and a sh!tload of plates plus a weightlifting platform, plus a few sets of KBs ..... did I say I got carried away?
    .... happy birthday to me!

I assumed that they are closing down the warehouse and maybe going fully on-line the way 'gym and fitness' have. It seems to be the model that they're all following a la WODlife

And just sparring with MMA, tis a life escape for me so don't want it to become too serious with competition etc and lose that

Still can't back squat so bleh, and secret actually is heavier you go = more stable you become cos the weight smushes and compresses everything to stop excessive movement - e.g. air squats can be a real ass kicker cos you've got nothing to tension against for balance
    Would not consider MMA cos I am such a pussy but I'm enjoying being fitter even though I still can't deadlift for nuts and your back squat is 2pps better than mine

I refuse to poop after eating liquorice just so i can absorb all the goodness it entails - you're not a real fan

Wed 8/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) FRWL - 137.5 x 10 steps x 3
    3) OHSU - 97.5 x 30 steps x 3

Misc: Speed work made easy - clapping pushups for bench, squat jumps for squats, and broad jumps for deads. Aim for 5-6 really good reps, 12-15 total, it really is that simple
    And I had trouble holding 60 in a front rack and just doing FSs
    Interesting about speed work ... proper plyo. Never managed clapping push-up

Fri 10/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) C&SJ - 140 x 1, 137.5 x 8 EMOM
    3) SSB - 187.5 x 3 x 8

Misc: Most times in sport you'll be taking off the one foot, landing on the two, so jump training should reflect that - jumping from a lunge into two landing, hopping forward into two, etc
    Percy awesome EMOM and you can't squat but you're doing 8 reps x 187.5 SSB

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

True love
    True love is Princess Tiffany from Girls Generation, this one is just a time filler

I just bookmarked the web sites! Now I did get a bit carried away with IE
    You're gonna have so much fun dumping the bar after all your Oly and deadlift work hehe =^___^=

should have said you were exorcising her ... those sounds were the devil escaping from her body
    Or the devil inside of her kekekeke

My 'best' playlist has 'feed the birds' and the opening monologue from B&TB "... for who could ever learn to love a beast?"
    I've assigned all my franz Disney ringtones on my phone and don't even bother to pick up anymore just so i can sing along hehe (bae's is Let it go cos it's probs just her calling to tell me off anyways)

Will do ....
    I saw the 'Slosh ball' at IE and didn't know what it was! I did order two of the yellow 'dead balls' though 25kg and 55kg, plus 14lb and 20lb wall balls and a sh!tload of plates plus a weightlifting platform, plus a few sets of KBs ..... did I say I got carried away?
    .... happy birthday to me!

I assumed that they are closing down the warehouse and maybe going fully on-line the way 'gym and fitness' have. It seems to be the model that they're all following a la WODlife
    Ya, i super duper love the slosh ball cos 1) it makes for a nice adjustable deadball, and 2) it's sloshiness is similar to guys squirming in MMA. And yup, IE's gone under now, better hope you don't break your new platform being Fit like

Also, why are some of your kbs wearing condoms?

Would not consider MMA cos I am such a pussy but I'm enjoying being fitter even though I still can't deadlift for nuts and your back squat is 2pps better than mine
    Best MMA is growing up with three brothers all bigger than you

And I had trouble holding 60 in a front rack and just doing FSs
    Interesting about speed work ... proper plyo. Never managed clapping push-up
    Ya, speed work can be limited cos most times you'll be decelerating into lockout to avoid crunching joints, so not getting full activation like a jump would have you, and secondly, teaches you how to absorb and reverse weight - struggle for most even though our eccentric is 1.4x stronger than concentric so lowering weight should never be a prob - to make you all elastic and springy again

With fronts, going by your uneven fuddy duddy socks vid which annoyed my OCD infinitely, try lightly squeezing your traps/back to help hold weight - i.e. when an Oly cleans and catches the bar, their traps and back are naturally engaged from the pull and pop, so for you this might mean either squeezing them before or after you set your hands, depending on what's most comfortable for shoulders. If that sucks, reach as far forward as you can like Frankenstein hands, really letting scaps protract, then bring hands back into clean and chest up - should feel a better delt shelf with midback controlling things - i.e. reaching forward = long arms like in dead start position, bend hands back and chest up = clean, elbows bend as bar pops up then midback locks the catch

Percy awesome EMOM and you can't squat but you're doing 8 reps x 187.5 SSB
    *3, i'm not that awesome lul

Lizzie's Bday Mon 13/6

1) LISS - 15mins
    2) Snatch - 130 x 1, 136 x F, 133 x 1
    3) Assault Bike - 200 cals in 12 mins

Misc: Shoulder health and athleticism made simple: throw more. Basic motion is ER/IR and teaches upper and lower body to connect for power and stability - throwing like a girl = feebleness. Also, i really like how sassy Taiwanese girls are hehe =^___^=
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Wed 15/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) SSB - 120 x 20 x 3
    3) Assault Bike - 200 cals in 11 mins

Misc: Kettlebells have really fixed my shoulder, overhead walks for mobility, bottoms up for stability. Also, bodgy getups done wrong where i claw at the air with my leg and sit up instead of the traditional bridge version seems to fix my back like no other, lul =^___^=
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Fri 17/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) C&J - 150 x 1, 155 x 1, 160 x F
    3) Assault Bike - 200 cals in 10:46

Misc: 200 cals in 10 mins on the Assault Bike is freakin impossible >___<
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

You're gonna have so much fun dumping the bar after all your Oly and deadlift work hehe =^___^=
    Dat's da plan!
    Tactical error though: didn't buy the 5kg elite bumper plates because they were $300 per pair so I'll have to quickly build up to 40kg overhead if I'm going to be able to take a safe dump

I've assigned all my franz Disney ringtones on my phone and don't even bother to pick up anymore just so i can sing along hehe (bae's is Let it go cos it's probs just her calling to tell me off anyways)
    Does bae realise that 'Let it go' is probably the worse Disney song evah?!

Ya, i super duper love the slosh ball cos 1) it makes for a nice adjustable deadball, and 2) it's sloshiness is similar to guys squirming in MMA. And yup, IE's gone under now, better hope you don't break your new platform being Fit like

Also, why are some of your kbs wearing condoms?
    Yep ... at least I got all my gear ordered, minus an extra set of 15s and 20s that I ordered. They did give me a refund on my CC which looked like the right amount, but when I rang to check on Tuesday there was no answer
    Now I wish I'd ordered a full set of deadballs up to 65kg. I ordered another oly bar: rogue oly WL as used from the regional games. Was $565 cf $800 normally and supposedly very whippy, which will be a contrast to my IE oly bar (ABC) which is reasonably stiff
    Pity I still can't lift for sh!te

Best MMA is growing up with three brothers all bigger than you : o
    I was the eldest and biggest until it didn't matter. We used to always fight and throw punches ... I remember my youngest brother taking out a baseball bat during one fight and bashing the next brother over the head with it. Irish catholics: we would have made better gangsters than MMA fighters

Ya, speed work can be limited cos most times you'll be decelerating into lockout to avoid crunching joints, so not getting full activation like a jump would have you, and secondly, teaches you how to absorb and reverse weight - struggle for most even though our eccentric is 1.4x stronger than concentric so lowering weight should never be a prob - to make you all elastic and springy again
    I've got to include more plyo work at home now and I've got to work on getting stretched out under load to really free up this ITB

With fronts, going by your uneven fuddy duddy socks vid which annoyed my OCD infinitely, try lightly squeezing your traps/back to help hold weight - i.e. when an Oly cleans and catches the bar, their traps and back are naturally engaged from the pull and pop, so for you this might mean either squeezing them before or after you set your hands, depending on what's most comfortable for shoulders. If that sucks, reach as far forward as you can like Frankenstein hands, really letting scaps protract, then bring hands back into clean and chest up - should feel a better delt shelf with midback controlling things - i.e. reaching forward = long arms like in dead start position, bend hands back and chest up = clean, elbows bend as bar pops up then midback locks the catch
    haha ... so you noticed my socks! When you mentioned the socks I had to take a quick look at the vid en case it had been a day when I had the ceebs and just left my work socks on. They are Stance socks, so very CF, but I should have realised that, to some OCD types, the uneven heights would be like a strobe for an epileptic
    OK, I'm going to have to play around with the FSs and think about traps and the like ... at the moment I'm just scared that I'll drop my elbows and lose the bar

*3, i'm not that awesome lul

Lizzie's Bday Mon 13/6

1) LISS - 15mins
    2) Snatch - 130 x 1, 136 x F, 133 x 1
    3) Assault Bike - 200 cals in 12 mins

Misc: Shoulder health and athleticism made simple: throw more. Basic motion is ER/IR and teaches upper and lower body to connect for power and stability - throwing like a girl = feebleness. Also, i really like how sassy Taiwanese girls are hehe =^___^=
    Wed 15/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) SSB - 120 x 20 x 3
    3) Assault Bike - 200 cals in 11 mins

Misc: Kettlebells have really fixed my shoulder, overhead walks for mobility, bottoms up for stability. Also, bodgy getups done wrong where i claw at the air with my leg and sit up instead of the traditional bridge version seems to fix my back like no other, lul =^___^=
    Fri 17/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) C&J - 150 x 1, 155 x 1, 160 x F
    3) Assault Bike - 200 cals in 10:46

Misc: 200 cals in 10 mins on the Assault Bike is freakin impossible >___<
    I'd think I was awesome if I had lifts that were 1/2 of your snatch and C&J

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Dat's da plan!
    Tactical error though: didn't buy the 5kg elite bumper plates because they were $300 per pair so I'll have to quickly build up to 40kg overhead if I'm going to be able to take a safe dump
    Lies, as if you can't Fran already hehe ^___^V

Does bae realise that 'Let it go' is probably the worse Disney song evah?!
    Doesn't know it's hers lul. Did you know the korean version was actually sung by your korean daughter's bae?

Yep ... at least I got all my gear ordered, minus an extra set of 15s and 20s that I ordered. They did give me a refund on my CC which looked like the right amount, but when I rang to check on Tuesday there was no answer
    Now I wish I'd ordered a full set of deadballs up to 65kg. I ordered another oly bar: rogue oly WL as used from the regional games. Was $565 cf $800 normally and supposedly very whippy, which will be a contrast to my IE oly bar (ABC) which is reasonably stiff
    Pity I still can't lift for sh!te
    Prob my most used bar actually, spin on it is incredible = less joint grind. Whip, you'll prob won't have enough plates on it to feel hehe dagger dagger dagger =^___^=

I was the eldest and biggest until it didn't matter. We used to always fight and throw punches ... I remember my youngest brother taking out a baseball bat during one fight and bashing the next brother over the head with it. Irish catholics: we would have made better gangsters than MMA fighters
    Lul, so which is the Port supporter - the feral one who swung the bat, or the poor one still feeling the effects today?

I've got to include more plyo work at home now and I've got to work on getting stretched out under load to really free up this ITB
    If ITB is still tight and grizzled then it's prob tensing in search of stability, or cos it's about to be torn, or cos it's being a mental midget - once bitten, twice shy. Wall ball's my tiger balm for errthing, so if it were me, do that

haha ... so you noticed my socks! When you mentioned the socks I had to take a quick look at the vid en case it had been a day when I had the ceebs and just left my work socks on. They are Stance socks, so very CF, but I should have realised that, to some OCD types, the uneven heights would be like a strobe for an epileptic
    OK, I'm going to have to play around with the FSs and think about traps and the like ... at the moment I'm just scared that I'll drop my elbows and lose the bar
    Hipster *******

I'd think I was awesome if I had lifts that were 1/2 of your snatch and C&J
    Then you'd have the same lifts as bae and i'd prob laugh at you relentlessly hehe =^____^=

Mon 20/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) Snatch - 120 x 4 singles
    3) HC+FS+Thruster - 110 x 1+3+1 x 8

Misc: Deadbugs and single leg drops are my new fav core exercises hehe
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Wed 22/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) Panda - 160 x 12 EMOM
    3) HS+OHS - 90 x 1+3 x 5

Misc: Muscle ups made easy - medball slams. Same motion, since you can't slam a fixed bar down, body moves up and over it instead. Also prob the easiest way to train back explosiveness without the grizzle of weight
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Lies, as if you can't Fran already hehe ^___^V
    Tried a 40kg thruster and no chance! I've got to get that movement practiced, so wall balls before thrusters
    It would be cool to get out Fran though

Doesn't know it's hers lul. Did you know the korean version was actually sung by your korean daughter's bae?
    I know .... and it breaks her heart because she's a disney tragic and she hates Elsa! She's a Belle tragic

Prob my most used bar actually, spin on it is incredible = less joint grind. Whip, you'll prob won't have enough plates on it to feel hehe dagger dagger dagger =^___^=
    Oooh ... so hurtful ..... true though. They say you don't notice the whip until you're pulling 5pps although you'll notice it squatting with 4
    So you like the Rogue bar?

Lul, so which is the Port supporter - the feral one who swung the bat, or the poor one still feeling the effects today?
    No 3 hit number 2. Number 2 is the pitiful Port supporter. No 3 in North Melbourne (from the days when Malcolm Blight was player coach)

If ITB is still tight and grizzled then it's prob tensing in search of stability, or cos it's about to be torn, or cos it's being a mental midget - once bitten, twice shy. Wall ball's my tiger balm for errthing, so if it were me, do that
    I've found that keeping under tension the whole way has kept it pain free, so that the box squats felt good. I'm sure it's telling me that that's what I should be doing when I squat anyway. I think the walls balls will be a good way to move forward

Hipster *******

Then you'd have the same lifts as bae and i'd prob laugh at you relentlessly hehe =^____^=
    Strong Bae is stronger than me

Mon 20/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) Snatch - 120 x 4 singles

Misc: Deadbugs and single leg drops are my new fav core exercises hehe
    I did some single leg drops this week and they felt good ... no weight though. You doing them weighted?
    Killer complex: mirin' 8 thrusters @ 110

Wed 22/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) Panda - 160 x 12 EMOM
    3) HS+OHS - 90 x 1+3 x 5

Misc: Muscle ups made easy - medball slams. Same motion, since you can't slam a fixed bar down, body moves up and over it instead. Also prob the easiest way to train back explosiveness without the grizzle of weight
    I can't get a heavy med ball high enough on my shoulders to slam it ... clean to chest is as good as it gets. Thinking that the anterior shoulder weakness might stop me doing a muscle up. Strong work on those pandas!

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Tried a 40kg thruster and no chance! I've got to get that movement practiced, so wall balls before thrusters
    It would be cool to get out Fran though
    Thought you could press it doe? Confoosed kitty is confoosed

I know .... and it breaks her heart because she's a disney tragic and she hates Elsa! She's a Belle tragic
    Watched Hotel Transylvania the other day, real daddy daughter movie if you haven't seen

Oooh ... so hurtful ..... true though. They say you don't notice the whip until you're pulling 5pps although you'll notice it squatting with 4
    So you like the Rogue bar?
    Like green and yellow skittles - yummy but underwhelming. Beautiful spin, whip and knurling for long snatch and pull sessions, but the lack of centre knurling makes anything clean/squatting hard cos it always feels like it's gonna slip

No 3 hit number 2. Number 2 is the pitiful Port supporter. No 3 in North Melbourne (from the days when Malcolm Blight was player coach)
    So who'd you support as a kid since the Crows weren't around?

I've found that keeping under tension the whole way has kept it pain free, so that the box squats felt good. I'm sure it's telling me that that's what I should be doing when I squat anyway. I think the walls balls will be a good way to move forward
    Why not just box den? I like wall ball cos it's pretty much a weighted ballistic stretch, act of catching and throwing distracts mind from guarding, actually catching and throwing teaches core to brace reactively, and the repetitiveness of it all encourages bloodflow and lymphatic drainage for healing, but all that done wrong reads tearing, tearing and more tearing so :/

Strong Bae is stronger than me
    Angry little asian girl + strength standards have changed nowadays with most CF chicks able to Diane, handstand walk etc so above bw overhead should never be a prob for a male

I did some single leg drops this week and they felt good ... no weight though. You doing them weighted?
    Killer complex: mirin' 8 thrusters @ 110
    You can do these weighted?

I can't get a heavy med ball high enough on my shoulders to slam it ... clean to chest is as good as it gets. Thinking that the anterior shoulder weakness might stop me doing a muscle up. Strong work on those pandas!
    Don't go above 20lbs, you want explosiveness not strength - i.e. most people train back in a slow twitch squeeze and burn fashion, so they lack the explosiveness to muscle up, whereas most CFs don't have that prob cos they get their fast twitch with kipping and GHD wall ball

S/N: Stop forgetting your mouthguard ****tard, keep biting through my espensive invisalign >____<

Fri 23/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) C&SJ - 140 x 4 singles
    3) C+FS - 190 x 1+1, 132.5 x 1+1 x 6 EMOM

Misc: Old asian lady tricks - rub tiger balm on the soles of your feet before going to sleep. Feels good man, and instant mobility improverer =^____^=
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Summer flu Tues 28/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) Snatch - 122.5 x 4 singles

Misc: Biggest prob with CF imo is that you're instantly considered an "athlete" if you CF, so you get superstar egos without the accomplishment. Biggest upside however is that chicks all now have thicker thighs and bigger butts to smother my face with hehe, i don't even wanna breathe sometimes =^___^=
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Thought you could press it doe? Confoosed kitty is confoosed
    I shouldbe able to do a thruster. I can press 40kg overhead with a push press and I can front squat 60kg reasonable easily, but I just could not get the movement pattern happening and link it all together = timing made it a freak show. Srs: was doing a metcon at home with my friend John ... his plan was 21-15-9 thrusters+burpees+ring dips ... I hadn't done thrusters before and quickly realised that I was going to drop the bar on my head. That's why I want to work at the wall balls and get the movement right. No reason other than practice that I shouldn't able to do a 95lb thruster and work up to a very slow Fran

Watched Hotel Transylvania the other day, real daddy daughter movie if you haven't seen
    OK ... one to watch!

Like green and yellow skittles - yummy but underwhelming. Beautiful spin, whip and knurling for long snatch and pull sessions, but the lack of centre knurling makes anything clean/squatting hard cos it always feels like it's gonna slip
    I thought about getting a proper ABC 'Power' bar with the central knurling for squats, but then I'm told it would have been very similar to the IE oly bar that I've got (made by ABC) other than that. I'm a fraud anyway .... can't deadlift because of my brain and can't squat because of the pain

So who'd you support as a kid since the Crows weren't around?
    Good Question young one .... as a South Aussie we didn't follow the VFL! SANFL .... I barracked for Sturt and Woodville: Sturt because they won all the premierships when I was a kid, and Woodville because my dad was a 'Best and Fairest' player for them one year.

Why not just box den? I like wall ball cos it's pretty much a weighted ballistic stretch, act of catching and throwing distracts mind from guarding, actually catching and throwing teaches core to brace reactively, and the repetitiveness of it all encourages bloodflow and lymphatic drainage for healing, but all that done wrong reads tearing, tearing and more tearing so :/
    That was my thought doing them the other day: something that I've not been doing and that I need to work into a routine. I know that guarding and pulling back mid-way through squatting has caused me to re-tear my ITB.

Angry little asian girl + strength standards have changed nowadays with most CF chicks able to Diane, handstand walk etc so above bw overhead should never be a prob for a male
    No chance of above BW OH for me .... booking in for my gender re-assignment tomorrow

You can do these weighted?
    OK ... I'm thinking of a totally different exercise

Don't go above 20lbs, you want explosiveness not strength - i.e. most people train back in a slow twitch squeeze and burn fashion, so they lack the explosiveness to muscle up, whereas most CFs don't have that prob cos they get their fast twitch with kipping and GHD wall ball
    Interesting thought: I don't do any fast twitch type work for my back

Fri 23/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) C&SJ - 140 x 4 singles
    3) C+FS - 190 x 1+1, 132.5 x 1+1 x 6 EMOM
    Huge C+FS @ 190
    smh when that was my best ever deadlift and can't imagine how anyone can get under that weight

Summer flu Tues 28/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) Snatch - 122.5 x 4 singles

Misc: Biggest prob with CF imo is that you're instantly considered an "athlete" if you CF, so you get superstar egos without the accomplishment. Biggest upside however is that chicks all now have thicker thighs and bigger butts to smother my face with hehe, i don't even wanna breathe sometimes =^___^=
    JP had his 'Battle of the Brawn' contest last Saturday .. 28 MMFF teams and so many hot chicks with great ass and thighs! Tatt quota was low for CF as well

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

I shouldbe able to do a thruster. I can press 40kg overhead with a push press and I can front squat 60kg reasonable easily, but I just could not get the movement pattern happening and link it all together = timing made it a freak show. Srs: was doing a metcon at home with my friend John ... his plan was 21-15-9 thrusters+burpees+ring dips ... I hadn't done thrusters before and quickly realised that I was going to drop the bar on my head. That's why I want to work at the wall balls and get the movement right. No reason other than practice that I shouldn't able to do a 95lb thruster and work up to a very slow Fran
    Hehe, sounds like you're hip breaking so you're moving your body and head back into the path of descending bar vs. straight up and down torso with knee break. Also might be extending into your pressing, as hips come forward bar also shoots forward instead of straight up and down with knee extension. Try push pressing or jerking from behind, and if you klonk the back of your head then this is prob you

OK ... one to watch!
    Veteran is also good, tis a korean cop flick and made me lul hard, whilst daughter can swoon over Yoo Ah In

I thought about getting a proper ABC 'Power' bar with the central knurling for squats, but then I'm told it would have been very similar to the IE oly bar that I've got (made by ABC) other than that. I'm a fraud anyway .... can't deadlift because of my brain and can't squat because of the pain
    Bar should've already gotten thurr, had a play yet?

Good Question young one .... as a South Aussie we didn't follow the VFL! SANFL .... I barracked for Sturt and Woodville: Sturt because they won all the premierships when I was a kid, and Woodville because my dad was a 'Best and Fairest' player for them one year.
    Ooh, evar play? Played for a year when i was 16 cos i thought it'd be safer for my cricket career than league (not my dignity doe, all my franz laffed at me )

That was my thought doing them the other day: something that I've not been doing and that I need to work into a routine. I know that guarding and pulling back mid-way through squatting has caused me to re-tear my ITB.
    Adductors + side planks > all

No chance of above BW OH for me .... booking in for my gender re-assignment tomorrow
    If you had said to me three years ago i'd be snatching double bw, i prob would've laffed at you like kekekekeke - limits are silly

OK ... I'm thinking of a totally different exercise
    Which one?

Interesting thought: I don't do any fast twitch type work for my back
    When no-one's in the gym with me, i find kipping to be the best shoulder/tx mobiliserer evar

Huge C+FS @ 190
    smh when that was my best ever deadlift and can't imagine how anyone can get under that weight
    How goes your Oly lifts?

JP had his 'Battle of the Brawn' contest last Saturday .. 28 MMFF teams and so many hot chicks with great ass and thighs! Tatt quota was low for CF as well
    Love when they wear knee highs, it's like please just sit on my face now ughh

Wow, half the year's ovar already!! Thu 30/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) Panda - 170 x 2 x 5 EMOM
    3) HS+OHS - 90 x 1+3 x 5

Misc: I love HK in summer, balmy nights, hot asian bishes in nothing, open pubs and the triads running amok hehe - have an epic Friday all! ^______^V
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Hehe, sounds like you're hip breaking so you're moving your body and head back into the path of descending bar vs. straight up and down torso with knee break. Also might be extending into your pressing, as hips come forward bar also shoots forward instead of straight up and down with knee extension. Try push pressing or jerking from behind, and if you klonk the back of your head then this is prob you
    that's me ... always clock the back of my head doing a press behind neck! Srs!
    I played in front of a mirror today, doing overhead squats with a broomstick. The lack of ER in my shoulders was really obvious and I found it difficult to keep back on my heels because my COG was well forward. Something else I have to work on

Veteran is also good, tis a korean cop flick and made me lul hard, whilst daughter can swoon over Yoo Ah In
    Anything K and she'll be into it

Bar should've already gotten thurr, had a play yet?
    Yep .... arrived in

Got a few grazes from the regionals but after I clean the blood off I plan to use it in anger this weekend. Will get my home gym all finally set up as well

Ooh, evar play? Played for a year when i was 16 cos i thought it'd be safer for my cricket career than league (not my dignity doe, all my franz laffed at me )
    I've only ever played in social matches .... I'm too totally unco for team sports

Adductors + side planks > all

If you had said to me three years ago i'd be snatching double bw, i prob would've laffed at you like kekekekeke - limits are silly
    If I'd had anatomical repairs of my injuries I'd be more confident. You've made incredible progress ...... and to think I was there at ground zero three years ago

Which one?
    This is what I call a 'single leg drop squat'

It's something that I used to find very tough and painful but it's got pretty easy now

When no-one's in the gym with me, i find kipping to be the best shoulder/tx mobiliserer evar

How goes your Oly lifts?
    Haha .... kipping gets so much bad press anywhere but CF
    I'm just playing around with the oly lifts but would love to make some progress, especially on cleans. 2pps clean would be very cool but I suspect beyond me now

Love when they wear knee highs, it's like please just sit on my face now ughh

Wow, half the year's ovar already!! Thu 30/6

1) LISS - 15 mins
    2) Panda - 170 x 2 x 5 EMOM
    3) HS+OHS - 90 x 1+3 x 5

Misc: I love HK in summer, balmy nights, hot asian bishes in nothing, open pubs and the triads running amok hehe - have an epic Friday all! ^______^V
    Sick pandas .... must be really speedy off the ground to get 170 up high

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

I really suck at keeping journals
    No kidding
    Any updates Rally!

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats up sexy aussie mothaf8ckers

He's dropped off the face of the earth!

Where are you Rally?

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Have a great 2017 Rally ..... wherever you are

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Hehe, replies =^____^=

that's me ... always clock the back of my head doing a press behind neck! Srs!
    I played in front of a mirror today, doing overhead squats with a broomstick. The lack of ER in my shoulders was really obvious and I found it difficult to keep back on my heels because my COG was well forward. Something else I have to work on
    More quads and abs + Oly shoes help too

Anything K and she'll be into it
    Hey did you see the new Beauty and the Beast?

Yep .... arrived in
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/alavende/040d6cd7-5fad-48cd-9dbf-bd8a31c9aa6e_zps8cyjgzkn.jpg[IMG]
    Got a few grazes from the regionals but after I clean the blood off I plan to use it in anger this weekend. Will get my home gym all finally set up as well
    New Rogue closeout stuff sucks :/ - sure, let’s buy this giant sandbag snake thingy for a bajillion dollars…. NOT

I've only ever played in social matches .... I'm too totally unco for team sports
    Trump’s in power and Crows on top… must be the Russians

If I'd had anatomical repairs of my injuries I'd be more confident. You've made incredible progress ...... and to think I was there at ground zero three years ago
    Isn’t it cool how far skience has come? In a few years time and less avocado smash, you can prob grow new RCs from stemcells, or get like a BEAR type thing (bridge enhanced ACL repair type thingy deal with some gauze, cotton balls and chia seeds or however they do it)

This is what I call a 'single leg drop squat'
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/alavende/0dbe4a2a-b8b7-48ae-87e9-271b5c5e2bf2_zpsu6r5flig.jpg[IMG]
    It's something that I used to find very tough and painful but it's got pretty easy now
    Oohh i use to do them all the time after my ACL, except on a balance beam cos i also had a sense of adventure

Haha .... kipping gets so much bad press anywhere but CF
    I'm just playing around with the oly lifts but would love to make some progress, especially on cleans. 2pps clean would be very cool but I suspect beyond me now
    CFers are also the ones dumb enough to buy that aforementioned giant snake thingy

Sick pandas .... must be really speedy off the ground to get 170 up high
    Concentration even better to not clip your nuts with that velocity on the up

I really suck at keeping journals
    No kidding
    Any updates Rally!
    Hi pot, i’m kettle

Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    whats up sexy aussie mothaf8ckers
    Ummm, not much other than my day has just been ruined by your male catcalling patriarchal privilege oppression #theworst

He's dropped off the face of the earth!

Where are you Rally?
    Here, there, everywhere?

Have a great 2017 Rally ..... wherever you are
    Tanks, you too

23/6 Fri - Bought a full loaf of bread that i forgot to eat and is now gonna go off but i hate wasting food so am gonna have a busy Friday night, Friday

1) Sprints - 100m x 10
    2) C&J - 120 x 5 singles
    3) Lunges - 40 x 1 song x 3

Notes - Cardio for the fatty
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Hehe, replies =^____^=
    Hey .... so good to see you back! At least you're alive and not got 'Botulism' in Pyong Yang

More quads and abs + Oly shoes help too

Hey did you see the new Beauty and the Beast?

New Rogue closeout stuff sucks :/ - sure, let’s buy this giant sandbag snake thingy for a bajillion dollars…. NOT
    Well, it's a year further on! Core strength is good, quads are OK, but my torn glute max tendon has been giving me grief for over a year so that I haven't pushed the wall balls as much as I should because too much dynamic load when I should be focussing more on the eccentric for tendon healing
    I saw that they were selling the 'worm' for $1700 or so .... whydafuk would you bother ... any self respecting box would rather buy a full set of plates and another oly bar. I did buy me a closeout 30lb wall ball from the regionals
    My new loot by Andrew, on Flickr
    I can barely manage the 14lb ball but may as well dream

And yes .... saw Beauty and the Beast My daughter always fancied she'd be playing Belle in the film and she really hates Hermione, but even she liked it. I thought they did a great job .... and you have to love Gaston

Trump’s in power and Crows on top… must be the Russians
    But the Crows lost last night to Hawthorn. They'll be bumped from top spot when GWS beat Brissie

Isn’t it cool how far skience has come? In a few years time and less avocado smash, you can prob grow new RCs from stemcells, or get like a BEAR type thing (bridge enhanced ACL repair type thingy deal with some gauze, cotton balls and chia seeds or however they do it)
    I still toy with the idea if something new came along ... problem would be the muscle ends would be so contracted that I don't know whether I could ever reactivate them again. Would love to be stable overhead

Hi pot, i’m kettle
    Ha ... well I didn't post for 6 weeks, you took a year!

23/6 Fri - Bought a full loaf of bread that i forgot to eat and is now gonna go off but i hate wasting food so am gonna have a busy Friday night, Friday

1) Sprints - 100m x 10
    2) C&J - 120 x 5 singles
    3) Lunges - 40 x 1 song x 3

Notes - Cardio for the fatty :
    (
    I suspect your 'fatty' is my goal body fat
    Strong C&J ... I could probably manage a ruffasguts 60 clean but would get a head injury if I tried to jerk
    Have a great weekend Rally

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Hey .... so good to see you back! At least you're alive and not got 'Botulism' in Pyong Yang
    Huwwo!!!! how's life, what's new?

Hooked up with this Air Koryo hostess once, had to sneak me into her hotel room which was all very exciting, but then she turned out to be the worst kisser which kinda killed the mood cos I had all this spit up my nose :/

Well, it's a year further on! Core strength is good, quads are OK, but my torn glute max tendon has been giving me grief for over a year so that I haven't pushed the wall balls as much as I should because too much dynamic load when I should be focussing more on the eccentric for tendon healing
    Das not good, how thick was the tear and what's wrong with it now?

I saw that they were selling the 'worm' for $1700 or so .... whydafuk would you bother ... any self respecting box would rather buy a full set of plates and another oly bar. I did buy me a closeout 30lb wall ball from the regionals
    [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4235/35483889835_ecaa51bb65.jpg[img]My new loot by Andrew, on Flickr
    I can barely manage the 14lb ball but may as well dream
    So CrossfitFit isn't gonna get one for it's two members to metcon up and down the driveway whilst a bemused daughter and pup look on?

And yes .... saw Beauty and the Beast My daughter always fancied she'd be playing Belle in the film and she really hates Hermione, but even she liked it. I thought they did a great job .... and you have to love Gaston
    Was kinda disappointed by human beast though, was expecting this jjjjj jacked Chris Hemsworth type character, but instead got some stinky Bondi hipster looking dweeb :/

But the Crows lost last night to Hawthorn. They'll be bumped from top spot when GWS beat Brissie
    Being a Sydneysider, i.e. fairweather, GO THE GIANTS!!!!!

I still toy with the idea if something new came along ... problem would be the muscle ends would be so contracted that I don't know whether I could ever reactivate them again. Would love to be stable overhead
    Meh, you'll be dead by then

Ha ... well I didn't post for 6 weeks, you took a year!
    Should've seen how mature and diligent i was, took 10 months off work and a few days before my return, actually logged on to my email to check my inbox like "select all" "delete" cos it's not like anyone in government reads, or actually knows how to read :/

I suspect your 'fatty' is my goal body fat
    Strong C&J ... I could probably manage a ruffasguts 60 clean but would get a head injury if I tried to jerk
    Have a great weekend Rally
    Hehe, is this why you no longer post your weight before all your workouts nowadays hehe? ^____^

Ran 10kms today, then ruined all that by going nom nom nom nom at the coffee shop with too much banana bread and icecream
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At first I thought this was a mirage. But no, this is actually real and Rally is back.

I go on a 4-5 week vacation in a couple of days so this is sending me off proper.
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    At first I thought this was a mirage. But no, this is actually real and Rally is back.

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/jb01TZiC2QUXm/giphy.gif[img]

I go on a 4-5 week vacation in a couple of days so this is sending me off proper.
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME BACK AND TELL ME HOW YOU'VE BEEN!!!!!!!!

(where you going mate?)

26/6 Gat dam i hope the Spurs can get Paul George to challenge the Warriors, Monday

1) Snatch+OHS - 100x1+2, 90x1+2x6
    2) Pushups/Renegade - BW/30 x pump x 2
    3) DB Bench/Ring Rows - 30/BW x pump x 2

Notes - Pump work's more focused on eccentrics and pauses (isometrics) since Oly work is so concentric, done through both open and closed chain exercises for healthy jointcepts
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Huwwo!!!! how's life, what's new?

Hooked up with this Air Koryo hostess once, had to sneak me into her hotel room which was all very exciting, but then she turned out to be the worst kisser which kinda killed the mood cos I had all this spit up my nose :/
    Haha ... probably trained to pass on Kim Jong-Il's DNA
    My life is very unexciting although I am finally free and just starting to feel normal again! (you don't realise you're down while you're down ... it's only looking back that you see it. Deep I know )

Das not good, how thick was the tear and what's wrong with it now?
    TENDON INJECTION by Andrew, on Flickr

I tore it in April last year ... I'd been feeling pretty good and making gains and was squatting 162.5 for reps and on the 3rd rep git a bit loose on the way down and pivoted under load. Didn't get better so after a year I got a PRP injection ... it's the glute max tendon where it attaches to the femur. The area of tendonosis is about the size of a thumbnail .... its was better for a month (mainly because I wasn't squatting) but I managed to strain it again and it's still very painful. Plan now is to keep moving through the full ROM and work on the eccentric load

So CrossfitFit isn't gonna get one for it's two members to metcon up and down the driveway whilst a bemused daughter and pup look on?
    John is also my financial planner so he'd tell me off if I blew $1700 on a worm

Was kinda disappointed by human beast though, was expecting this jjjjj jacked Chris Hemsworth type character, but instead got some stinky Bondi hipster looking dweeb :/
    Yes .... he will always be the ponce from Downton in my eyes ...

Being a Sydneysider, i.e. fairweather, GO THE GIANTS!!!!!

Meh, you'll be dead by then
    Both so hurtful!

Should've seen how mature and diligent i was, took 10 months off work and a few days before my return, actually logged on to my email to check my inbox like "select all" "delete" cos it's not like anyone in government reads, or actually knows how to read :/
    Very smart! So you took a break ... fantastic! Just family time or did you travel ... suck up the Chaebol F-I-L

Hehe, is this why you no longer post your weight before all your workouts nowadays hehe? ^____^
    You're the only one who's ever noticed ...... well I'm down at 73kg but was around 71 so way too light

1) Snatch+OHS - 100x1+2, 90x1+2x6
    2) Pushups/Renegade - BW/30 x pump x 2
    3) DB Bench/Ring Rows - 30/BW x pump x 2

Notes - Pump work's more focused on eccentrics and pauses (isometrics) since Oly work is so concentric, done through both open and closed chain exercises for healthy jointcepts
    Cool 100 snatch+OHS
    Also very tough renegade rows with 30kg ... I tried them a few weeks back with 15kg and nearly died

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Haha ... probably trained to pass on Kim Jong-Il's DNA
    My life is very unexciting although I am finally free and just starting to feel normal again! (you don't realise you're down while you're down ... it's only looking back that you see it. Deep I know )
    Glad to hear it mate! Dating, seeing anyone?

[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2881/33798139331_6893e19bde.jpg[img]TENDON INJECTION by Andrew, on Flickr

I tore it in April last year ... I'd been feeling pretty good and making gains and was squatting 162.5 for reps and on the 3rd rep git a bit loose on the way down and pivoted under load. Didn't get better so after a year I got a PRP injection ... it's the glute max tendon where it attaches to the femur. The area of tendonosis is about the size of a thumbnail .... its was better for a month (mainly because I wasn't squatting) but I managed to strain it again and it's still very painful. Plan now is to keep moving through the full ROM and work on the eccentric load
    Sounds like torsion, losing such a major stabiliser and rotator, hips and femurcepts developing a slight twist (IR:ER imbalance) so glute never gets a chance to heal in it's proper position. Add to that general weakness and compensations like opposite glute pulling one way, hams down another, and glute's now under constant strain for retweaking and tendinopathy. Then throw in gen anatomy, right diaphragm being bigger and having more attachments to spine so every breath and brace pulls you right, thus forcing left glute to counter contract and shorten over time due to overuse and fatigue. If me, i'd go breathing drills in 90/90, bird-dog and deadbug to reset and relax tone, then hammer obliques and adductors to help resist twist, then a bunch of single leg exercises to rehab and strengthen

John is also my financial planner so he'd tell me off if I blew $1700 on a worm
    So how many holidays have we been on since we last spoke? How was HK mate?

Yes .... he will always be the ponce from Downton in my eyes ...
    And Lily Jane will always be my bae from Cinderella

Both so hurtful!
    They're your second team though, captain's your neighbour!

Very smart! So you took a break ... fantastic! Just family time or did you travel ... suck up the Chaebol F-I-L
    Death in the fam so had heaps of fam time, then realised i hate them all so went travelling for a bit hehe. Also quit work at the same time but then boss called me a few months in like "when you coming back?" "Quit" "...oh, mustn't have got that giggle giggle. But serious though, have a think about it and if you still want to quit, then i'll put it through immediately. But have a think about it, and try be quick about it cos we're still paying you...." Then went and checked my work bank account and sure enough they still were, had this massive chunk in there untouched, so went on an even bigger and longer holiday hehe ^____^V

You're the only one who's ever noticed ...... well I'm down at 73kg but was around 71 so way too light
    Damn that's so light for you, deliberate or are we just not taking care of ourselves?

Cool 100 snatch+OHS
    Also very tough renegade rows with 30kg ... I tried them a few weeks back with 15kg and nearly died
    I only use the one db so it's easier, one hand rows whilst the other is flat on the ground which i like better anyways - pushing down engages serratus and core, whilst also locks down one side of the body so rowing with the other really frees up the tx-cepts

28/6 Bought lunch today then went to throw away wrapper and accidently threw away lunch, Wednesday

1) FS - 140x5x7
    2) DB Press/Chins - 30/BW x pump x 2
    3) Handstand/Pulldowns - BW/80 x pump x 2

Notes - I'm a liar, that actually happened today on Thursday but i just suck at updating things (also hungry af atm)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

30/6 I rock at Sudoku, Friday

1) C&J - 120x1x5
    2) GHR/FS - BW/80 x pump <--- absolute death x 2
    3) Sumo+Deads - 160 x pump x 2

Notes - I wanna leg press so i have at least one open chain legcepts movement, but dunno where to put it - the machines area is too cluttered to bring over a bar to superset something, nor do i wanna be that one dumb **** that does, but don't have the time or OCD to just standalone leg press T____T
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Glad to hear it mate! Dating, seeing anyone?
    Not yet ... still too burnt. There is one very cute nurse who has been making shapes though ....

Sounds like torsion, losing such a major stabiliser and rotator, hips and femurcepts developing a slight twist (IR:ER imbalance) so glute never gets a chance to heal in it's proper position. Add to that general weakness and compensations like opposite glute pulling one way, hams down another, and glute's now under constant strain for retweaking and tendinopathy. Then throw in gen anatomy, right diaphragm being bigger and having more attachments to spine so every breath and brace pulls you right, thus forcing left glute to counter contract and shorten over time due to overuse and fatigue. If me, i'd go breathing drills in 90/90, bird-dog and deadbug to reset and relax tone, then hammer obliques and adductors to help resist twist, then a bunch of single leg exercises to rehab and strengthen
    Thanks Ral .. that all makes sense. For basically the last 12 months I could feel the strain at around parallel ... it was OK when I went through and drove up from deep, but the more tentative I was the shallower I got and the more I could feel the strain, so heavier loads = my confidence would waver and then form would go out. In retrospect, after the injury, I was probably not activating the glute max until I was close to parallel and then I was suddenly transferring the load from the quads to the glutes. This time around I'm trying to maintain a much more constant glute activation and trying to avoid bombing into the squat and bouncing out ... still hurts loads after though. Will try to focus more on the breathing, core and single leg work

So how many holidays have we been on since we last spoke? How was HK mate?
    Well .. I was in HK, Chicago, Jackson Hole again and just recently, Port Douglas ... no real extended holidays this year though
    HK was great ... hadn't been there properly for 15 years (lots of transit stops and the odd day in between). It really is such an impressive place because it works so well. I stayed in Kowloon, conference was at the Convention Centre, and had plenty of good meals and drinks with friends. Missed you though

And Lily Jane will always be my bae from Cinderella
    Ha ... my girls were watching it and all they could talk about was 'king Robb's tackle'

They're your second team though, captain's your neighbour!
    ABV .... anyone but the Vics
    Yep ... Ciara still remembers him as the guy who told her to leave a tooth in a glass of water for the tooth fairy, and when se woke to check, dad had drunk it

Death in the fam so had heaps of fam time, then realised i hate them all so went travelling for a bit hehe. Also quit work at the same time but then boss called me a few months in like "when you coming back?" "Quit" "...oh, mustn't have got that giggle giggle. But serious though, have a think about it and if you still want to quit, then i'll put it through immediately. But have a think about it, and try be quick about it cos we're still paying you...." Then went and checked my work bank account and sure enough they still were, had this massive chunk in there untouched, so went on an even bigger and longer holiday hehe ^____^V
    It's great that you had that time ..... even better that you still got paid! So back in HK now? Further study not happening for now?

Damn that's so light for you, deliberate or are we just not taking care of ourselves?
    Feels very light for me .. hadn't really been under 75kg since before you were born, other than after operations. Backing off squats and deads led me to lose a lot of underlying mass, and then 3 months back I had a session at JPs following a wine tasting the night before and had a big vom in the middle of the metcon .... JP took a sneaky pic and posted it on his IG = not a flattering pic and thought 'that belly has to go'
    Plan is to get back to 75kg but hopefully not get over 12% ... getting lots of comments from people now that I'm looking bigger whereas it's just the fat stripped away at 5kg lighter

I only use the one db so it's easier, one hand rows whilst the other is flat on the ground which i like better anyways - pushing down engages serratus and core, whilst also locks down one side of the body so rowing with the other really frees up the tx-cepts
    So you're doing a set one side and then the other? I've done them with a DB in each hand and moving to the other side of the room ... nearly died and said FU to the return leg

28/6 Bought lunch today then went to throw away wrapper and accidently threw away lunch, Wednesday

1) FS - 140x5x7
    2) DB Press/Chins - 30/BW x pump x 2
    3) Handstand/Pulldowns - BW/80 x pump x 2

Notes - I'm a liar, that actually happened today on Thursday but i just suck at updating things : o (also hungry af atm)
    You didn't want that tofu and spirulina burger anyway
    Damn you Rally ... 140 for 35 reps on front squats!

30/6 I rock at Sudoku, Friday

1) C&J - 120x1x5
    2) GHR/FS - BW/80 x pump <--- absolute death x 2
    3) Sumo+Deads - 160 x pump x 2

Notes - I wanna leg press so i have at least one open chain legcepts movement, but dunno where to put it : ( - the machines area is too cluttered to bring over a bar to superset something, nor do i wanna be that one dumb **** that does, but don't have the time or OCD to just standalone leg press T____T
    Love that exercise combo
    So how many reps on your GHR/GFs and then the sumo deads? Is that to a 'pump' track or just until you were about to die from the pump?

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs