Sangmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High School Soccer Player Trying to get ready for fall season

I am a a junior right now and I was the starting striker for my varsity team. The problem was that this year I didn't play too well because the defenders and midfielders on the other team were much bigger and stronger than me. I'm fast but I need to get faster and at the same time gain some muscle so I can' go against bigger players. I weight 150 lbs currently and I am 5'11. I'm planning on trying to play in college and I'm going to get scouted throughout the season during the fall of 2016 so I need to be at my best performance. I'm trying to hit at least 165-170 lbs or bigger by the fall season. Is this possible? Also what should my routine be everyday until the fall. And what should I be doing nutrition wise.

iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sangmin View Post
    I am a a junior right now and I was the starting striker for my varsity team. The problem was that this year I didn't play too well because the defenders and midfielders on the other team were much bigger and stronger than me. I'm fast but I need to get faster and at the same time gain some muscle so I can' go against bigger players. I weight 150 lbs currently and I am 5'11. I'm planning on trying to play in college and I'm going to get scouted throughout the season during the fall of 2016 so I need to be at my best performance. I'm trying to hit at least 165-170 lbs or bigger by the fall season. Is this possible? Also what should my routine be everyday until the fall. And what should I be doing nutrition wise.
    1. do a 3x week full-body like starting strength, bill starr 5x5 or icf 5x5 (search them up)
    2. do speed training before lifting weights
    3. why do you need to hit that certain weight? it's probably possible but it's not really possible to guess how much muscle someone can put on since everyone's different.
    4a. follow krakkerz nutrition advice:
    -protein at every meal
    -lots of green vegetables
    -starchy carbs after training (more often for weight gain/less often for weight loss)
    -take a multi/fish oil
    4b. track macros