Radokai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is my Qualification Organization REP's approved?

Hi all,

Im new to this forum and forums in general so I apologize in advance if i make a mistake or put something in the wrong place lol!

So Basically I achieved my Level 3 in Personal Training Certificate (QCF) a year or so ago and have been researching and training friends since. I am now looking to get a job at my local gym and saw a post online that mentioned that you need to be REP's approved to work in a gym, which brought up 2 questions in my head.

1) Is that True?
    2) Is the organization that I achieved my certificate at which, btw is GFI Training (formerly Formula GFI), REP's approved?

I have looked on the REP's website and couldn't see it, so i was looking on the Active IQ page for my qualification, and just below the introduction it says "It also provides access onto The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 3."!

So Im a bit confused :P any help would be greatly appreciated,
    Cheers

rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Radokai View Post
    Hi all,

Im new to this forum and forums in general so I apologize in advance if i make a mistake or put something in the wrong place lol!

So Basically I achieved my Level 3 in Personal Training Certificate (QCF) a year or so ago and have been researching and training friends since. I am now looking to get a job at my local gym and saw a post online that mentioned that you need to be REP's approved to work in a gym, which brought up 2 questions in my head.

1) Is that True?
    2) Is the organization that I achieved my certificate at which, btw is GFI Training (formerly Formula GFI), REP's approved?

I have looked on the REP's website and couldn't see it, so i was looking on the Active IQ page for my qualification, and just below the introduction it says "It also provides access onto The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 3."!

So Im a bit confused :P any help would be greatly appreciated,
    Cheers
    some gyms specify that you have to be REPS registered but in my opinion it's not necessary. And most level 3 pt qualifications are REPS approved meaning if you want to you can join REPS.
    A Personal trainer based in bristol (UK)
    http://rleat-fitness.com/