fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Quote Notifications

Hello Admins,

There is a feature that really helps posters when someone quotes your post and/or uses @username you get a notification that it was done, and then you click on that and it takes you right to where it occurred.

I used that a lot on Sherdog and it made keeping up with conversations that much easier.

anonymous
    That has often been requested. I'd love to see it but unfortunately forum updates are far down the list of engineering tasks.

fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    That has often been requested. I'd love to see it but unfortunately forum updates are far down the list of engineering tasks.
    I hear ya. Well the reply is much appreciated. Only been on here for 2 days and already enjoying it. Have a great day!

***Bump***
    Any updates about this?
    Crossfit = A LOT of doctor visits.

d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fingerguy View Post
    ***Bump***
    Any updates about this?
    Bump for updates.
    Any plans to upgrade this board into this century?
    I mean it doesn't have to be the latest and greatest but jeeeze. It's one step above the original BB's.
    Starting with the above... simple notifications when I'm quoted would be great.
    And maybe a working search function.
    -dennis
    my "GYM IN A SHED" build thread
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175140521

ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironfluff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Test reply in order to try a few things on finding my own posts.