Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Promera Sports Presents The Brothers In Iron Charlie Van Riper & John Butz

History has seen some fantastic duos, Batman & Robin Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn Ren & Stimpy and Bonnie & Clyde

I like to think that Charlie Van Riper http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/charlievanriper/ and Myself John Butz http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/JohnButz/ are a combination of all of the above mentioned.

We have been given the fantastic opportunity and privilege to log not one, but two great supplements:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pmh/concret.html
    &
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...ta-cret-2.html

A very cool fact of this log at least in a personal sense is that I am coming from a unique persepective in the sense that I have been using Con-Cret for quite a while prior and actually used a trial of Beta-Cret recently.

In fact I just exhausted my supply of Con-Cret and am very much looking forward to receiving another container from the awesome folks at ProMera Sports.

Charlie will be checking in here shortly, but on behalf of him and I, I want to thank Lonnie, Steve, yakuzastyle, RyouBakua, woolegend21, brad23, StnCldSnake & all the good people at ProMera Sports for the opportunity!

Last edited by JohnButz; 02-16-2016 at 04:26 PM.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That is an awesome introduction John...Subbed!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    That is an awesome introduction John...Subbed!!
    Thanks Lonnie! We are both excited and thankful for the opportunity! I have really enjoyed the benefits of Con-Cret and I know Charlie will love it!
    Workout Log:

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well how can I top that intro but to add that I have some knowledge of Promera from samples I received in the past and REALLY look forward to a trial of more than a day or two of these product. So yes thank you all listed for this opp and John for the yrs of experience we have shared. STAY tuned for the next 30 days are gonna be Rocky but fun 😆

Been resting for the last 5 or 6 days so no supps in my system except fish oil and joint formula caps.. Today I rocked my first day back in the Game and feel awesome and renewed.. I will post up session and Vid tonight and again I look forward to adding The Awesome products from Promera Sports into my Training routine.
    Restarting Cardio (low volume 30 minutes a day ) back into my routine So I will be saying good morning to you all come 4:30 am
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that is an awesome introduction john...subbed!!
    😆 me too lonnie
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

Weight / 185.6

lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Well how can I top that intro but to add that I have some knowledge of Promera from samples I received in the past and REALLY look forward to a trial of more than a day or two of these product. So yes thank you all listed for this opp and John for the yrs of experience we have shared. STAY tuned for the next 30 days are gonna be Rocky but fun ��

Been resting for the last 5 or 6 days so no supps in my system except fish oil and joint formula caps.. Today I rocked my first day back in the Game and feel awesome and renewed.. I will post up session and Vid tonight and again I look forward to adding The Awesome products from Promera Sports into my Training routine.
    Restarting Cardio (low volume 30 minutes a day ) back into my routine So I will be saying good morning to you all come 4:30 am
    Glad to have you in here Charlie..I believe you have a lot to offer..We all can learn a lot from you and John!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:

Glad to have you in here Charlie..I believe you have a lot to offer..We all can learn a lot from you and John!
    Thank you Lonnie, I'll start my first days post with a Return to the Den a final session death walk video Farmers Walks with 85 lb DBs, Still working Supp free to wait for the New Products

Weight / 185.6

Well how can I top that intro but to add that I have some knowledge of Promera from samples I received in the past and REALLY look forward to a trial of more than a day or two of these product. So yes thank you all listed for this opp and John for the yrs of experience we have shared. STAY tuned for the next 30 days are gonna be Rocky but fun ��

Thank you Lonnie, I'll start my first days post with a Return to the Den a final session death walk video Farmers Walks with 85 lb DBs, Still working Supp free to wait for the New Products
    Thanks Charlie & Lonnie! Awesome tenacity on that farmers walk vid. I am navigating through a sort of deload period this week as I adjust to a new job and all sorts of training sessions. Looking forward to ramping it up when Con-Cret & Beta-Cret arrive!
    Workout Log:

My thoughts on Con-Cret.

****This is my previous review of micro-dosed Con-Cret****

Well, today I have a double shift to finish off my currently job (I start a new one Monday.) Coincidentally, I had my last scoop of Con-Cret this morning as well.

Con-Cret with the micro-dosing is an excellent supplement for those of us that have experienced bloating or stomach issues with other creatine products. You will not have the cramping or water retention that is the norm with monohydrate and similar products on the market, if fact it is my belief that you could actually use this product virtually the whole duration of a contest preparation.

Think of the edge that could give you in the sense that as the rigors of contest dieting and training naturally wears you down. The proven strength and cognitive benefits of supplementing with creatine can keep you training harder with more intensity and provide more mental clarity, reducing the "cloudiness" that hard dieting can result in.

During my experiment with Con-Cret I was not contest dieting, but 95% of the time I am in caloric deficit. I could discuss my thoughts on the physical performance (and ultimate aesthetic benefits) but being that the good people at ProMera Sports will be sending another container of Con-Cret (along with Beta-Cret) my way soon, I will keep this review mostly focused on the brain benefits and save the strength and physique gains for next time.

After a short time of supplementing with Con-Cret, I noticed more clear thought patterns and a better ability to quickly solve problems that arose at work. Multi-tasking, focus and recollection all seemed improved. I have read studies that suggest that creatine supplementation can protect the brain in the event of a head injury.

Is this all placebo? Possibly, but when you think of the science involved it makes perfect sense to me. We take great measures to keep our bodies healthy, so why not do the same for your brain?

Lastly, I want to thank Lonnie, Steven and the whole gang at ProMera Sports. It has been a pleasure and I look forward to future collaborations!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pmh/concret.html

Workout Log:

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Thanks Charlie & Lonnie! Awesome tenacity on that farmers walk vid. I am navigating through a sort of deload period this week as I adjust to a new job and all sorts of training sessions. Looking forward to ramping it up when Con-Cret & Beta-Cret arrive!
    yep thx John most would think that was nothing lol but I sure would like to see someone else do this after the previous volume 6 sets of different weight of 42 yrds each up to 75 lbs then then 6 sets of wrist rollers to fail then this little walk with 85s to finish me lol well yep Tenacity is my middle name
    I have often invited the masses to come train with me but alas they choose chest and Arms and the big box Gyms and me I train alone (as George T says, well He Drinks alone lol)

ANYWAY ITS 5 AM AND MY 30 MINUTES OF CARDIO IS DONE & TIME TO GET BABY OFF TO HER DAY..
    HAVE A GREAT DAY BRO

Weight / 185.6

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed in!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in as well.....
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

yep thx John most would think that was nothing lol but I sure would like to see someone else do this after the previous volume 6 sets of different weight of 42 yrds each up to 75 lbs then then 6 sets of wrist rollers to fail then this little walk with 85s to finish me lol well yep Tenacity is my middle name
    I have often invited the masses to come train with me but alas they choose chest and Arms and the big box Gyms and me I train alone (as George T says, well He Drinks alone lol)

ANYWAY ITS 5 AM AND MY 30 MINUTES OF CARDIO IS DONE & TIME TO GET BABY OFF TO HER DAY..
    HAVE A GREAT DAY BRO
    Thanks Bro! Farmers are a very humbling exercise. I did just 2 sets yesterday and it was a real struggle. The cool thing about farmers is that you can sort of dictate the intensity in a way but I liken them to being held in a MMA-like finisher---it is a matter of time before they make you "tap out."

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Subbed in!
    Excellent to have you here Sir!

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    in as well.....
    Also, excellent to have you here. I subbed your log and am excited to follow along!
    Workout Log:

I took a rest day today and will probably hit the weights some time in the afternoon tomorrow. Looking forward to adding Con-Cret & Beta-Cret!
    Workout Log:

[QUOTE=JohnButz;1424300091] Thanks Bro! Farmers are a very humbling exercise. I did just 2 sets yesterday and it was a real struggle. The cool thing about farmers is that you can sort of dictate the intensity in a way but I liken them to being held in a MMA-like finisher---it is a matter of time before they make you "tap out."

[Quote]
    I feel Farmers pushed to the limit are one of the best full body exercises you can do. I did them at times in the past, but am enjoying the rediscovery of Strongman work. I am still working on getting tires for the house as that's another "Real World " exercise .. I love them. My goal attempt at the moment is 40 yrd sections with 105 per arm. I Was talking to my 30 something yr old Neighbor while doing these and he was joking about his job requires him to sit at a computer and occasionally push a radiology machine around and that this was tiring enough and he looked forward to happy hour, he consistently keeps telling me he wants to put his beer down and climb over the fence and have me help him but he doesn't want to have to lift what I lift lol REALLY god I mean Really 30 years old a toothpick that looks older than most 60 yr olds and he has young children.... I am dumbfounded by guys today. I mean I like that most all my Neighborhood show me Respect especially when I am doing barbell lunges and Farmers walks down my street lol They all are like dam get it Charlie lol but none want to get healthy at the expense of changing bad habits to good and there all seeing doctors, getting shots, getting prescripts, having scary medical issues that they all take lightly till its bad then they ask for prayers. I just don't get it Bro, How while I am pushing the 60 mark and getting younger stronger growing daily, everyone around me is getting sick hospitalized medical prescriptions and still they wont listen.

Weight / 185.6

OK, I'm convinced I need to start doing farmer's walks! Snow will be gone soon and I will no longer have an excuse!

You are setting a good example for your neighbors Charlie, sooner or later some of them will get the message.

My Workout Journal:

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ren & Stimpy? LOL. . recognized all the duos except this one. .
    Awesome start of a log!

[QUOTE=charlievanriper;1424308291][QUOTE=JohnButz;1424300091] Thanks Bro! Farmers are a very humbling exercise. I did just 2 sets yesterday and it was a real struggle. The cool thing about farmers is that you can sort of dictate the intensity in a way but I liken them to being held in a MMA-like finisher---it is a matter of time before they make you "tap out."

I feel Farmers pushed to the limit are one of the best full body exercises you can do. I did them at times in the past, but am enjoying the rediscovery of Strongman work. I am still working on getting tires for the house as that's another "Real World " exercise .. I love them. My goal attempt at the moment is 40 yrd sections with 105 per arm. I Was talking to my 30 something yr old Neighbor while doing these and he was joking about his job requires him to sit at a computer and occasionally push a radiology machine around and that this was tiring enough and he looked forward to happy hour, he consistently keeps telling me he wants to put his beer down and climb over the fence and have me help him but he doesn't want to have to lift what I lift lol REALLY god I mean Really 30 years old a toothpick that looks older than most 60 yr olds and he has young children.... I am dumbfounded by guys today. I mean I like that most all my Neighborhood show me Respect especially when I am doing barbell lunges and Farmers walks down my street lol They all are like dam get it Charlie lol but none want to get healthy at the expense of changing bad habits to good and there all seeing doctors, getting shots, getting prescripts, having scary medical issues that they all take lightly till its bad then they ask for prayers. I just don't get it Bro, How while I am pushing the 60 mark and getting younger stronger growing daily, everyone around me is getting sick hospitalized medical prescriptions and still they wont listen.
    The strongman work is an incredible way to enhance you power/strength, but has some great muscle-building/fat-burning factors too. I think that the intensity of these type of exercise really elevates the good natural hormones. You are doing awesome my friend and are a great role-model for health/fitness for any age!

OK, I'm convinced I need to start doing farmer's walks! Snow will be gone soon and I will no longer have an excuse!

You are setting a good example for your neighbors Charlie, sooner or later some of them will get the message.
    Lonnie you will love them!

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Ren & Stimpy? LOL. . recognized all the duos except this one. .
    Awesome start of a log!
    Thanks Brian! Excellent to have you here!
    Workout Log:

Eyes are half open, Dragging a tired old body out of bed is hard these days lol but here WE are sipping BCAA's, fresh lemon squeezed into my morning herbal Tea on my Elliptical getting some Early morning Stimulation ..... 35 minutes today for a 300 calorie, 10 mile Cardio session

HOW ARE YOU BEGINNING YOUR DAY ?

Weight / 185.6

Eyes are half open, Dragging a tired old body out of bed is hard these days lol but here WE are sipping BCAA's, fresh lemon squeezed into my morning herbal Tea on my Elliptical getting some Early morning Stimulation ..... 35 minutes today for a 300 calorie, 10 mile Cardio session

Awesome Bro! Have a great day.
    Workout Log:

Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Snow? I think I HAD to shovel once this year, and I live in MICH Getting closer in age to take over my Mom's place in Sarasota...lol

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

I know that feeling this morning and yet you did more than me...lmao

Thx kinda light day for me .........

Food Porn

todays 1st meal at noon was Potatoes hash my way topped with eggs , Avacado and sauteed diced tomatoes all Organic
    White diced potatoes, Red bell, jalapenos, Spinach, Pinto beans, Spanish Paprika, Cumin, Cayenne, fresh ground Himalayan pink salt, Fresh ground Pepper...

Weight / 185.6

Great looking meal Charlie!!

My Workout Journal:

Thx kinda light day for me .........

Food Porn

todays 1st meal at noon was Potatoes hash my way topped with eggs , Avacado and sauteed diced tomatoes all Organic
    White diced potatoes, Red bell, jalapenos, Spinach, Pinto beans, Spanish Paprika, Cumin, Cayenne, fresh ground Himalayan pink salt, Fresh ground Pepper...

Nice looking meal Sir Charles! By the way expect a little gift from me on Saturday.

Great looking meal Charlie!!
    Charlie should write a recipe book!
    Workout Log:

Lookig to get back into the groove tomorrow. I am not too much of a fan of long deloads, so I'll probably ramp it up tomorrow slightly---kind of a moderate increase of a deload, a modload if you will.
    Workout Log:

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sub'd in! Looking forward to following along
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Nice looking meal Sir Charles! By the way expect a little gift from me on Saturday.

Charlie should write a recipe book!
    Always wanted to, over 2000 requests the last couple yrs, but I am terrible at writing things down lol
    anyways today was an easy day, got home and hit some

Battle Ropes 3 differing moves alternating them between
    Back Squats today total 6 sets 165x6

Then 3 sets of
    Leg Presses and that was it

Weight / 185.6

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In!! You guys are off to a awesome start in here!!
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Charlie an John, I'm definitely in for this.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)