Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Seems you are doing all the things I need to be doing! Are you here to torment me? Kidding of course, you are a great inspiration John!!
    Thanks Lonnie!

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Well have a good day everyone, still waiting for product and training without workout Supps (well except I still have my Amino Caps and BCAA powder which I use but no pre w/o or stimulants) is killing me as I love my stims lol. Anyway
    woke 2hrs later do to Saturday being the weekend and all.. Active Rest Day being 7th day of the week (train hard bust ass 6 days rest 1 repeat )..

So it was Amino Acid caps downed with herbal Tea and lemon then 15 minutes semi fast on the bike to warm up and wake up then outside for some Alley Sprints Pole to Pole (sprint 1 length, walk 1 length, sprint back 1 length, walk 1 length back to start repeat) 15 to 20 minutes..
    Still unsure of distance but its either 42 yrds (135 ft) or 67 yards (200 ft)
    I just go with it for now till I can get an accurate measurement.

BK today like most days Super delish, blend of Superfoods
    Sauteed in Avacado oil organic white potatoes added organic Cabbage and kale, lightly sauteed, added organic red bells, jalapenos, sweet onions, tomatoes, green onions, stirred in chopped Raw garlic just before pouring ingredients onto plate and topping with organic Avacados and 3 whole Eggs folded. Topped with organic roasted tomato Salsa.
    Seasonings were fresh ground black pepper, Himalayan Pink Salt, Cayenne, Spanish Paprika, cumin and new Mexico hot chili powder...

Rest of the day is yard work (de weeding)
    New Week starts Tomorrow and Plans are for a tough killer Start...
    Nice Charlie! Make it a great week.

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    I only sprint to the bathroom....and if that happens...don't come over...lmao.

Nice session tho
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Doing some great looking work in here guys.
    Thanks Carl!

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Ha Ha
    Wow
    John thx for the Rings bro I really appreciate that, now I have to figure out how to hang them (whether new Straps or adapt new chains ?

I'll get it figured out though

Check out the gymnastic Rings my friend John Butz sent me... These are great for Dips but "Dam" are they hard hard. Setting them up I tested and could only get 6 on Rigid Dip bars I go seems forever these killed me in 6 lol

Anyway just a spoke in a large wheel, A Ghost in the Machine..................
    No prob Bro! I am looking forward to seeing your results with them. For my money nothing hits the chest and in actuality the whole upper body pushing muscle complex like ring dips.

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Looks tasty!
    Sure does!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanx John gonna start tomorrow or Monday with them.. looking Forward to seeing what they and Farmers walks will help to create.. Everyone here says I am getting bigger, Looking more defined and Not my age, but weight is steady at 175 now
    Here is Dinner Loving having Carbs and especially Potatoes back in the diet

Dinner - Organic baked potato with sea salt and Avacado oil rubbed..
    Huge potato, Topped with Organic aged sharp cheddar cheese, organic Grass fed butter, Green Valley organic Sour cream and chopped fresh chives
    w/ a cucumber, tomato, red onion salad w/ sheep's milk feta cheese and a red wine vinegar lemon, organic Olive oil and italian seasonings
    Awesomeness at its finest

and finishing with a Finishing with a glass or 2 of A 2014 Organic Oak aged Cabernet from Mendoza Argentina.
    This Cab is from a vineyard that lies in the foothills of the Argentina Andes an Area renowned for great Grapes.... Beautiful and Tasty
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-20-2016 at 06:19 PM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanx John gonna start tomorrow or Monday with them.. looking Forward to seeing what they and Farmers walks will help to create.. Everyone here says I am getting bigger, Looking more defined and Not my age, but weight is steady at 175 now

Huge potato, Topped with Organic aged sharp cheddar cheese, organic Grass fed butter, Green Valley organic Sour cream and chopped fresh chives
    w/ a cucumber, tomato, red onion salad w/ sheep's milk feta cheese and a red wine vinegar lemon, organic Olive oil and italian seasonings

Yum! Look's like a awesome dinner to me!
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)

and finishing with a Finishing with a glass or 2 of A 2014 Organic Oak aged Cabernet from Mendoza Argentina.
    This Cab is from a vineyard that lies in the foothills of the Argentina Andes an Area renowned for great Grapes.... Beautiful and Tasty
    The way you take care of yourself Charlie, you will never look your age!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A quick, crisp session this morning. Not ideal the day after sprints, but not too bad.

Deadlift
    95x5
    120x5
    145x3
    165x3
    190x3
    215x7

Squat
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5

Farmers Walks
    70'sx8 trips

I'm working my serving job this evening & tomorrow so I will get a good bit on cardio in.

Workout Log:

charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NICE QUICK CRISP MORNING START BIG JOHN

ALRIGHT DAY 1 OF THE WEEK TRAINING, DIET AND JOURNAL FOR OUR 'PROMERA SPORTS' LOG

everything I do and post in here and on ******** will be for my Product review and Opinion of these Products. No I have not gotten them or started on them as yet, but I expect them {hopefully ) Monday)....last week was a preparation, Today I get SERIOUS

Weigh in 176.4............ BF has increased to 11.8 so theres going to be some cardio conditioning and fat burning going on...

SO Time for fun in the sunny sunny desert

TRAINING today in CHARLIE'S Iron Den in the Desert....
    Today tried to kick up the intensity without adding major strain to Shoulders and Spine by adding in 5 lb per leg ankle weights to my morning Farmers Walks -

Fasted with Amino Acid capsules and Fish oil and Coffee

Started out 15 minutes Cycling on Stationary bike then outside for

1st Circuit -Farmers walks around the block with ankle weights and 25lb DBs. Every approx. 135 ft = 42 yards stopped did DB pushups with Rows 10 reps for 2 sections, 8 reps for 4 sections. This block counted out 135 each stop =42 yrds each
    then home to Raised Pushups - 35 REPS

2nd Circuit another 15 minutes Cycling then repeat as able - got 4 sections of 135 ft and could only do 6 reps per section, Home to Raised Push ups x 30

3rd Circuit a final 12 minutes Repeat as much as able.. got 4 sections of 135 ft and could and could not do any additional.. Was toast .. Will consider Weights of some sort later today

Following continued to drink BCAA' mix for an hr than bk was Organic Eggs with Org Avacado, over sauted Cabbage and Org Roasted Tomato Salsa

Next meal coming up Tuna sandwich with Mustard, Chopped Raw cabbage (no nasty fats, like normal tuna)

Planned dinner 8 hr Slow cooked Pinto Beans with Diced Chicken

Will continue to Update as day progresses, I had to double check my numbers with Goggle maps to verify distance.....
    anyway As always and Not complaining as I don't really do this for anyone's interest, but mine and my Neighbors who are now beginning to guestion me daily on how they can get into the amazing condition that this OLD man is in..Yep Just a A Ghost in the Machine of LIFE...
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-21-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

Weight / 185.6

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    I'm working my serving job this evening & tomorrow so I will get a good bit on cardio in.
    how's that?

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Charlie..
    I am loving your food pics and the wine sounds wonderful

A quick, crisp session this morning. Not ideal the day after sprints, but not too bad.

Deadlift
    95x5
    120x5
    145x3
    165x3
    190x3
    215x7

Squat
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5

Farmers Walks
    70'sx8 trips

Great looking workout...Don't work too hard
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

[QUOTE=vanessa40;1425091041]Charlie..
    I am loving your food pics and the wine sounds wonderful

Thank you Vanessa I have been cooking for my friends, loved ones, Girl friends since I was 18
    when other guys were bragging about the nice restaurants they took there dates to, my GF's were bragging about having dinner with me lol, that was back when I cooked more Gourmet style Rich, tasty ect then I got into health, being more Natural, more fresh, less animal flesh more Healthier meals. Now I cook for myself and Crystal my beautiful wife of 26.5 yrs and teach my Clients and Neighbors how to eat healthier, cleaner and how to get Toxins and chemicals out of there foods and lives and to get healthier.. How to heal with Proper food choices, How to slow aging and promote more Hormonal balance thru food and Proper Exercise stimulation. Funny just shy of 58 and still not slowing down

Vanessa if theres a Trader Joes by you I can tell you that's the place to search for Vino, there Organics are limited but vary good and priced vary reasonable., Conventional wines are abundant there as well. I don't pay 30 plus a bottle anymore like I did when I was younger, you can get great wines for under 12 easily at Trader Joes as good or better than a 25 bottle

Weight / 185.6

Thumbs up

DAY 1 OF THE WEEK – SUNDAY 02/21/2016
    TRAINING, DIET AND JOURNAL for our ‘PROMERA SPORTS’ LOG
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM
    –PAGE 2
    Session 2 - Afternoon Weight Training - The Plan and I will update post with actual numbers

"BACK & BICEPS" WARMUPS (After a little needed Caffeine)...
    Lat Pull downs with Straight Bar Curls
    Lat.P neutral 25r / SBC barx20r / Lat.P. wide 25r / SBC 65x10 / Lat.P reverse 25r / SBC 35x8 / Lat.P neutral 25r / SBC 85x5 / SBC 95x5
    Then

Hyper Extensions alt w/ Good Mornings ( Focus low Back)
    Hyper 40lbx12 / GM 95x15 / Hyper 40lbx12 / GM 95x13 / Hyper 40lbx10 / GM 95x10
    Then

DB Bench Rows alt with Pull ups (BW to Weighted) (Focus width Mid / Upper lats )
    DB rows 45x12 / Chins BWx12 / DB Rows 45x12 / Chins 190x8 / DB Rows 45x10 / Chins 10x6 / Chin 10x6
    Then

T-Bar Row alt with Barbell Rows (Focus Thickness Upper / Mid Back )
    T-BR 115x10 / BarR 135x8 / T-BR 125x10 / BarR 135x8 / T-BR 135x8 / BarR 135x7
    Then

BICEPS
    Barbell Curls alt with High Rep Pull downs
    Straight BC 105x5 / Lat P triangle 115x8 / Straight BC 105x5 /Lat P triangle 115x8...
    then switched to cambered bar and wide pull downs
    Wide Lat P 100x12 / EZC. 35psx12 / Wide Lat P 100X12 / EZC 25psx16 / Wide Lat P 100x10 / EZC 35psx8
    Then

Fore Arms
    DB Hammer Alt with Wrist Rollers
    Hammer 25x12 / WR 15 forward then release tension kept both directions / Hammer 35x8 /
    WR same with opposite direction / Hammer 45x4 / WR got forward only grip was toast…

inishing Inside with Cable Rear Flys & Maybe additional ? that plan got skipped was shot & knew I was done
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-21-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Weight / 185.6

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Deadlift
    95x5
    120x5
    145x3
    165x3
    190x3
    215x7

Squat
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5

Farmers Walks
    70'sx8 trips

Deads and squats!! Always a good day of training when those two are involved!

Now for Session 2 - Afternoon Weight Training - The Plan and I will update post with actual numbers
    "BACK & BICEPS"

WARMUPS (AFTER A LITTLE NEEDED caffeine)
    Lat Pull downs with straight bar Curls

Then

Then
    DB Bench Rows alt with Pull ups (BW to Weighted) (Focus width Mid / Upper lats )

Then

Then BICEPS

Then Fore Arms

Finishing Inside with Cable Rear Flys & Maybe additional ?
    Nice work on the cardio this morning. Hopefully the afternoon lift goes well!
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

@ BODYBUILDING.COM

–PAGE 2
    Session 2 - Afternoon Weight Training - The Plan and I will update post with actual numbers

Lat.P neutral 25r / SBC barx20r / Lat.P. wide 25r / SBC 65x10 / Lat.P reverse 25r / SBC 35x8 / Lat.P neutral 25r / SBC 85x5 / SBC 95x5
    Then

Then

DB rows 45x12 / Chins BWx12 / DB Rows 45x12 / Chins 190x8 / DB Rows 45x10 / Chins 10x6 / Chin 10x6
    Then

Then

BICEPS
    Straight BC 105x5 / Lat P triangle 115x8 / Straight BC 105x5 /Lat P triangle 115x8...
    Wide Lat P 100x12 / EZC. 35psx12 / Wide Lat P 100X12 / EZC 25psx16 / Wide Lat P 100x10 / EZC 35psx8
    Then

Fore Arms
    Hammer 25x12 / WR 15 forward then release tension kept both directions / Hammer 35x8 /
    WR same with opposite direction / Hammer 45x4 / WR got forward only grip was toast…

Finishing Inside with Cable Rear Flys & Maybe additional ? that plan got skipped was shot & knew I was done
    Post W/O as promised 8 hr slow cooked pinto Beans and chicken with tomatoes, sweet onions, additional Jalapenos, raw Garlic and the other half my Avacado over a Sprouted Grain Rice mix of Wild, Brown and Black Rice

Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-21-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Weight / 185.6

lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)

Deadlift
    95x5
    120x5
    145x3
    165x3
    190x3
    215x7

Squat
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5

Farmers Walks
    70'sx8 trips

@ BODYBUILDING.COM
    –PAGE 2

Then

Then

Then

Then

BICEPS
    Then

Fore Arms

inishing Inside with Cable Rear Flys & Maybe additional ? that plan got skipped was shot & knew I was done
    Great workouts!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are Farmers Walks a requirement in these Promera logs? It's like every log I go in someone is doing them. Guess I'll have to add them in ........ damn peer pressure....... lulz

I love Trader Joe's!!! Food looks yummy

Hope you both had a great weekend!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Are Farmers Walks a requirement in these Promera logs? It's like every log I go in someone is doing them. Guess I'll have to add them in ........ damn peer pressure....... lulz

I love Trader Joe's!!! Food looks yummy

Hope you both had a great weekend!
    Swooshie Well Ive Been Icing my forearms before bed
    its Johns fault He re added them and I hadn't done them for ages and usually only during off season but I figured what the hell and then it just exploded lol

Weight / 185.6

DAY 2 OF THE WEEK – Monday 02/2/2016
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM

5 am start
    Good morning, time for some Fasted morning Cardio.. Hope You all have a great day.

6:20 am - Cardio done Bike 35 minutes / 10 miles / 328 calories burned..
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-23-2016 at 04:50 AM.

Weight / 185.6

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't do them either....and I will NOT let them pressure me into it.

Might try them next week...on my own terms....lol
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Deadlift
    95x5
    120x5
    145x3
    165x3
    190x3
    215x7

Squat
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5

Farmers Walks
    70'sx8 trips

@ BODYBUILDING.COM
    –PAGE 2

Then

Then

Then

Then

BICEPS
    Then

Fore Arms

Nice work to both of you yesterday.

Hope to get my workout in sometime today
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

Are Farmers Walks a requirement in these Promera logs?
    It's beginning to look that way..What did we get ourselves into?

My Workout Journal:

DAY 2 OF THE WEEK – Monday 02/2/2016
    @ BODYBUILDING.COM

5 am start
    Good morning, time for some Fasted morning Cardio.. Hope You all have a great day.

6:20 am - Cardio done Bike 35 minutes / 10 miles / 328 calories burned..
    10:30 am first solid meal of the day.. Again all ingredients are USDA Organic, or Grown in my yard.
    White Potatoes diced and sauteed in Avacado oil, then added diced Carrots, diced Red bells, sliced Cabbage, diced Tomatoes, Diced Jalapenos, Pinto Beans, died Apples, Fresh Ground Himalayan Pink Salt, Fresh Ground Pepper, pinch chili powder and Cayanne pepper topped with a little Salsa

next up for Pre w/o food
    1:30 pm - Sandwich on thin sprouted Grain bread (60 cals each ) with Tuna, Red Onion, thick with Cabbage and Mustard.

Choosing to take today as a rest, busy with Taxes plus other crap and just not into doing wheels
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 02-22-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Weight / 185.6

Enjoy your rest day..Well, maybe after you are finished with your taxes..Done mine the other day, quite a relief to have it finished!

My Workout Journal:

Thanks everyone!

I tried to multi-quote respond but for some odd reason it wouldn't let me post. (something about too many images/icons.)
    Workout Log:

WG Pull-ups
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10

Ring Dips
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10

Press
    45x5
    50x5
    60x3
    70x3
    80x3
    90x7

Workout Log:

Thanks everyone!

I tried to multi-quote respond but for some odd reason it wouldn't let me post. (something about too many images/icons.)
    This happened to me a couple of times..

WG Pull-ups
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10

Ring Dips
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10
    BW+20x10

Press
    45x5
    50x5
    60x3
    70x3
    80x3
    90x7

Very impressive John..I see the weight keeps going up on ring dips..Great job!!

My Workout Journal:

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    This happened to me a couple of times..

Very impressive John..I see the weight keeps going up on ring dips..Great job!!
    Thanks Lonnie!

We may have to petition BB.com to fix that.
    Workout Log:

Thanks everyone!

Never can get that to work..

Weight / 185.6

YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sub'd
    “Uh, Later Dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”

-Local business owner and cat enthusiast
    Always pick 2 crew

HERE'S AN EXTRACT FROM A GOOD ARTICLE BY
    Christian Thibaudeau | 02/19/16 "I REALLY LIKE HIS CONCEPTS"

Tip: Drop the Garbage Sets and Train Smarter
    Is half your workout worthless? Here's how to spot the garbage, plus a better training plan for muscle gains.

I see people doing this type of chest workout: Concept applies to all muscle groupings..

3 sets of bench press
    3 sets of flat dumbbell press
    3 sets of Smith machine bench press
    3 sets of machine flat press

The problem? It's all the same thing! Well, almost. But you are working essentially the same muscle groups using the same angle and pattern. It's redundant.

Not only that, 6 of your 12 sets use inferior exercises. Those 6 sets are what I call "garbage sets." You'd be much better off selecting exercises working different angles or portions of the movement instead of redundant exercises. Here's a better plan that avoids this common mistake.

for the rest of the article and Programming Ideas check out the article here
    https://www.t-nation.com/training/ti...-train-smarter

Weight / 185.6

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those are some impressive ring dips John
    ᕙ(͡‿ ͡)

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a duo! And more Con-Cret for John to do more ring dips...in late but still in.
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew