jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Magnum Nutraceuticals Limitless/HI5/Quattro Stack

HUGE thank you to B Con and Magnum Nutraceuticals for the awesome stack they sent me. I received a tub of Limitless Fearless Fruit Punch w/Peach Kicker, HI5 Fruit Punch w/Mango Kicker, and Quattro Half Baked Cookies N' Cream in a giveaway. I was took by total surprise when I opened the package as I didn't even know what I would be receiving. I figured I would be getting one of the products from my wish list and instead I received all three products from it. I had another death in the family on January 15th so I do want to apologize for the delay in these reviews but here they are as promised. Thanks again so much for the opportunity.

LIMITLESS FEARLESS FRUIT PUNCH W/PEACH KICKER

Has a thick and smooth texture with an off white colored non clumped powder. Has a strong scent of peaches. Never loses its appearance or aroma over course of using.

Mixes good with the normal amount of foam. Does have a little bit of debris/grit left behind but nothing bad. Has a strawberry smoothie look to it when mixed. Smells a lot different when mixed than when in powder form but you can tell it is fruit punch/peach flavor.

Didn't really taste how I was expecting it to taste. I think the fruit punch/peach combination made it hard to taste each flavor. Goes down smooth and leaves no after taste.

Overall I rate Limitless a 9. I took 1 scoop per serving and started my workouts 20-25 minutes later. I normally have a high tolerance so I never felt any real tingles or jitters from this which wouldn't bother me either way but I know a lot of people don't like that feeling. No ill side effects or crashing from this. Definitely gave me some good energy which lasted throughout my workouts with some nice pump, kept me focused and motivated as well. Stacked with HI5 and Quattro made my muscle recovery off the hook.

HI5 FRUIT PUNCH W/MANGO KICKER

Another thick and smooth non clumped powder in off white/light brownish color. My nose didn't really catch any of the fruit punch/mango scent at all. Again, appearance and aroma stays the same from beginning of tub to end.

Like Limitless, this also mixes good with no foam but leaves some grit/debris at bottom. Has a dark red color when mixed and has a weird scent to it but the longer and bigger sniff you take you can actually smell the fruit punch/mango flavor.

My taste buds didn't really catch a fruit punch/mango flavor. Again, I just thought the flavor combination taste weird. Can't really think of anything to compare it to but it does goes down smoothly with no after taste.

Overall I rate HI5 a 9. I sipped on this during my workouts. I will tell you again that my recovery with these three products was amazing, don't feel very sore or drained at all, my endurance was great with this, over the course of taking these together I managed to lose 7 lbs (current goal of mine is to lose weight so thats awesome) and I feel stronger and my body looks better.

QUATTRO HALF BAKED COOKIES N' CREAM

Thick non clumped powder that looks just like cookies n' cream ice cream in powder form. Off white color with little bits of cookies. Had no real smell to speak of, maybe a similar smell to a vanilla protein. Appearance and aroma stay the same.

Mixes real easy with water and milk and leaves no clumps or foam at all behind. Smells more like cookies n' cream when mixed. Mixed with milk gives it a more thick and creamy texture of course.

I always prefer protein mixed with milk over water but it taste good in both methods but has a more thick and creamy milk shake taste to it in milk and goes down smooth both ways.

Overall I rate Quattro a 10. Has 30g of protein which is awesome with 140 calories per 1 scoop serving. For the most part I took it in the morning upon waking and again post workout. I also took it a few times before going to bed with greek yogurt. I really liked this product and is one of my favorites. I got some nice results from this stack so I am more than happy including some nice muscle recovery, fat loss, and more muscular looking.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Used Limitless last summer and LOVED it! Nice detailed reviews man!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review man!! Really glad to hear you enjoy the products, they are all outstanding and Quattro is something else, side not all the flavors mix easily and perfectly, making the easiest 30gm of protein you can drink!

Really appreciate it buddy!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwpjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree. I liked them all and again was very happy with the results I got. 30g for the Quattro is amazing. Thanks again for the opportunity.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really great reviews. Thanks for the feedback and glad everything arrived safely to you. Sorry for your loss.

Don't forget to do some store reviews for us as well if you haven't already done so. Thanks again.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Thanks for your kind words and the opportunity. Store reviews have been left as well.