Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've done this also before. about 6 years ago. Remember those days realy well. Therefore i sign my posts with "keep on going".

Next to the days you feel big there are days that you feel small. So Keep On Going.

Keep on going.

Start 131,9kg
    wk1 130,3kg
    wk2 129,6kg
    wk3 129,6kg
    wk4 129.4kg
    wk5 129.7kg

the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man, congrats on the progress! You've come a long way, so a little bloat here and there is nothing worth spending your worries on. Just drink up and pee it all out

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw your log up in here but never opened it up.
    Great discipline and perseverance so far!
    I will follow along.

How is your guitar journey shaping up?
    Have you started to learn yet?

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ProjectNL View Post
    Therefore i sign my posts with "keep on going".
    Next to the days you feel big there are days that you feel small. So Keep On Going.
    ^^ This!

I have those days too, there will be good days there will be bad days but as long as we keep going we'll get there
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

Smells like Cheesecake Nadakelvin's Avatar
    Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Day 31. Rest day.

Some food for thought. People think that planning takes too much time. I have news for you. Planning makes you the most efficient you can be. I sat and planned out the meals and the shopping list and the gym time. I planned to stop driving the kids to school and walk them instead. I planned ahead that there would be good days and bad days and plateaus and ups and downs and roundabouts. I planned how I would make anything into a positive or a motivating negative. I planned that things that I spent time planning would need replanning to get to the final goal. All of that seems like too much bs to deal with right? WRONG. After it becomes habit you can replay on the fly. Just be careful to make sure you are planning and not making up piss poor excuses.

Here is an example. The family has been invited to a friends place for a bbq next Saturday. Doesn't sound like much of a hassle to your average joe. But as you know I'm not a fan of cheat meals and under most circumstances I would have just turned down the bbq during this 12 week. But these people are worth planning a cheat meal around. They know what I am doing and support it fully so there won't be pressure to just smash junk food and beer in my face. But I want to have an enjoyable meal. I also want to have a couple of quality beers and maybe a glass of wine while I'm at it. Nothing overboard but a chance to not count every calorie on the day.

So here is the plan. I'm going to put in some extra cardio this week. I'm going to pull 500 cals a day out of my carbs. On Saturday I'm going to do whatever I need gym wise. On Saturday night I'm going to just kick back and enjoy myself without going crazy but knowing I have dropped a day worth of calories out and even with half a lean cow and a couple of drinks I will still be on track. I also start Krav Maga training next Saturday so I will probably need something cold to put over the bruises.

Never underestimate the power of planning and calculation in setting and achieving goals. That includes planning to relax and enjoy the life you are improving.

Love and cuddles
    Lex
    Results may vary. If pain persists see Kris Gethin, C T Fletcher, or Jim Stoppani and HTFU.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000) Nadakelvin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Day 32 Shoulders.

Well last night I nearly went arse up over one of the cats. I grabbed the door frame to stop myself landing on the cat or anything else. That resulted in my arm taking my full weight and twisting behind me. Pulling my shoulder and twisting my back. I am leaving the workout for today until later this afternoon. I'm hoping that a good cardio warmup and some weights will loosen things up a bit.

I figured after a month of doing this I would also go and see my doctor for a full checkup. Get some blood tests ordered up and see what numbers are sitting at.

Also time to start some flexibility exercises. If I am going to be getting thrown around while I am doing Krav then the more flexible I am the less likely I am to get injured. Who am I kidding? I'm gonna get injured but at least if I'm flexible it won't be as bad.
    Results may vary. If pain persists see Kris Gethin, C T Fletcher, or Jim Stoppani and HTFU.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

Day 33. Chest and triceps.

Here is one for the people new to the gym environment. Please learn gym etiquette. It doesn't take long. It isn't rocket science. It could also make you some friends.

I hate having to go to the gym late afternoon or evening. I avoid it as much as possible because the people doing jaw day while sitting on equipment they are only using to soak up sweat from their butt crack while they text make me a less than friendly human being.

Here are some simple ones.
    If you pick up a weight. Put it back. Inorite?? Engage quantum physics and break out the super computer.
    If you are like an ice sculpture and drip all over the equipment, you wipe it down. Ain't nobody thinks you sweat lavender water from the fountain of youth.
    If the gym is busy and someone is waiting don't just sit on the machine resting. Ask them if they want to work in. I know social activities wtf? Talking to another human is usually a deal breaker. This is the exception.
    If you see Sh!t laying around that other muppets cbf putting away then set an example and put it away. Eventually people get the message. If they don't then at least you are doing the right thing. (This one already got me a 2 week guest pass for a friend)
    If you see any fault with equipment no matter how minor. Report it to staff. Better they know as it happens than having a machine out of commission or someone injured. If you ignore problems in the gym you are responsible for the breakage or injury caused by it.

Other than that. Be friendly and helpful. You can still be a beast in the gym without being an ahole about it. The example you set in anything you do may be the thing that gets someone to the next level even if you don't see it. Set the example be the example. Otherwise you are letting yourself down.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^

This is why I have a home gym.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Day 34. Lip crawling day. AKA Leg day.

Doing the calorie cut for the week is going well. I'm not feeling hungry. i was thinking of increasing cardio past the 40 minute a day as a minimum. Then I remembered I start Krav on Saturday. That is 2 hours of cardio and throwing other people my size around. That will probably end up being twice a week. On Krav days I'm still going to lift and go walking or hit the bike at the gym. The good thing about the idea of 4 hours extra cardio a week with Krav is that it isn't going to feel like I'm doing cardio just for cardios sake.

It may be time to break out the skip rope and grab a new punching bag. My routine keeps getting busier. The good thing is the more I do the more I feel like I can do. The more I do the more satisfied I go to bed feeling that the day is productive. I also wake up ready to achIeve rather than just get through a day on auto pilot. Don't get me wrong here. I still battle the voice that whispers to me to quit, to eat unhealthy, to go have a few beers and tells me I'll never make it through. The difference is instead of being the overpowering voice it used to be, now it is a little voice muttering from the corner through tears because I beat it senseless on a daily basis. I am becoming my own motivation. I am doing this for me. I will destroy anything that stands in the way of my goals.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

Day 35. Back and biceps.

New lifting shoes arrived today. Bananaman in the house. Going to start testing creatine today. Im expecting maybe a little water retention until the body gets used to it.
    Time to go and throw some iron around.
    Attached Images

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

Day 35 continued.

Went to my doc for a full service today. The best news I got was that if I continue at the rate I have with nutrition and weight loss that I will most likely come off my last medication I take permanently. Then the only thing going in will be good food and supplements.

The weigh in for the week was mildly disappointing. Dropped 1 kg (2.2lb). I would have expected a little more but it could be just some water retention as I have been a little under the weather this week. I'm hoping once the Krav training starts that I might get a burn week in where I peel a few kilos off. I'll keep hammering away and I will eventually get where I need to be.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hahaha, "jaw day" - yes, I often use that one myself.

I hear you on people not putting the equipment back, it gets my back up - big time! Awesome that the staff at your gym rewarded you with this.

Great news about being able to come off the medication permanently, that's outstanding~

Keep at it, mayn!
    Instagram: mavmuscle

Day 36 and 37. Restish days.

Tomorrow is the first day of Krav. 2 hours of cardio and pain. Bring it on. I have decided to challenge myself a little. Instead of taking the Harley I'm going to get the wife to drop me off on her way to work. Then after Krav I'm going to walk the 15km (10 miles) back home. So that will add about 2 hours + to the session. The bbq on Sunday will be even sweeter after that.

Loading phase on the creatine is going well. No GI irritation. No obvious side effects except I feel like I'm holding a little more water. I'll keep drinking until I'm peeing like a champion race horse and that should balance out.

Feeling more like a beast every day.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A 10 mile walk, that's great. Walking is very underestimated in my opinion. My man lost the bulk of his weight pretty much just taking an hour or so walk every day.

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hope all's going well with you....how did the krav class go? I'm guessing lots of aches and pains. One day when i'm closer to goal weight i'd like to try some form of martial arts.....for now i do the uh "kiddie" version of it, ie, a video called body combat where you punch and kick to music lol, makes me feel like a bad a$$ even if it's just for fun.

Still lolling about the gym etiquette post, there always have to be a whole bunch of gym etiquette "rule breakers" in every gym sigh. I try and target off-peak hours too because when the gym is full it's just downright annoying with all the machine hogging a$$holes and hard to get any real work done.

Also great job on the 2.2lb loss for the week!
    Last edited by cherrygarcia80; 03-20-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    =================
    =================

I planned out having a cheat meal. I cut calories. I planned not to overeat or drink. I was looking forward to it.

I put the first piece of salami in my mouth and nearly vomitted. It was like eating lard. So I figured I'll have a piece of cheese. That felt like I had started chewing more lard. I figured that my taste would have adjusted but not by this much. I still like spice and flavour but not that processed salt laden fat injected **** that goes with it. I had a few beers. That part I enjoyed at the time. For the most part I decided lean steak salad and vegetables were the way to go.

Got home had a shower and nearly ended up calling an ambulance. I had reflux so bad it felt like I was having a heart attack. It was literally breath taking pain. How the f*** I used to eat and drink even more of that crap every day is beyond me. I couldn't sleep properly last night because of the reflux. When I did get to sleep I ended up sleeping until nearly lunch time. I woke up feeling bloated with a headache and have felt depressed all day. I'm going to the gym after the wife gets home from work tonight. I know it will make me feel better. I know getting back to healthy eating on a schedule will make it better. But I won't be paying that price again any time soon. My version of a cheat will be an extra steak with a meal. Or one beer or wine with a meal. The hard work I have put in feels like it all gets undone in one shot when I feel this s*****. My hat is off to those that can enjoy cheat days or meals and still feel good about themselves. Maybe later in my fitness journey I will be able to have a bit of a cheat. But at the moment the guilt and depression that comes with it isn't worth it for me. I am better sticking to the disciplined routine and feeling steady progress.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProjectNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like a bad time there. Keep on the healthy side is easier for you then.

Going good man.

Keep on going.

Start 131,9kg
    wk1 130,3kg
    wk2 129,6kg
    wk3 129,6kg
    wk4 129.4kg
    wk5 129.7kg

Day 40. Leg day.

Ok minor setback. Spent the last two days driving the porcelain bus. Made the mistake of peeling and eating an orange in the dark while watching a movie. I had already swallowed the first mouthful when the rotten taste hit. I found out when i turned the light on that some lovely little insect had decided this orange was a good place to bore into and die. Sending the inside into a a tobacco brown pit of festering insect death shroud. Needless to say my stomach didn't appreciate the new taste sensation and immediately informed my body that it should try and launch my liver into my brain.

I need to play catchup for the rest of the week so I'm going to skip the scale anxiety this week and weigh in next week. I am not panicking about missing 2 days. I have planned for minor setbacks and playing catchup. I do however feel anxious to get to the gym today. Missing a couple of days is enough to make me agitated.

So I'm feeling good today. Like every other day it needs to be treated like day 1. Big effort in the small step on this journey that is today.

The health and fitness kick is starting to rub off on the kids too. Instead of wanting chocolates on this overly commercialised weekend they have asked if they could have something practical like DVDs or clothes instead. Small changes every day in yourself will add up and start making an impact on the people around you.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah. The thing about kids' nutrition is that they usually eat... what parents buy for them... If there are chocolate chip cookies all over the house, most kids will not pass.

Good work you are doing!

Day 41. Catchup shoulders and chest.

It is supposed to be a rest day on the program. But it is a public holiday. I'm gonna go catch up on some lifting. The gym is either going to be all mine or it is going to be full of halfwit curlbros using the equipment like couches to watch the sports channels and ******** and Twitter about how intense a workout it is doing dropsets with an iPhone.

I am still seeing strength gains each week. Some of the things that were max weight on sets are now the warmup. Some of my joint issues like my knee seem to be a thing of the past. But I am still being cautious with it. Last thing I need is another 6 weeks with my leg in a rigid splint and 6 months getting the mobility back in it.

I think this afternoon I might pull out the Derwents and start designing a new tattoo. Something to reward myself with once I get nearer my goal weight.

Keep pushing to the goal fit fam.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

New tattoo, nice.

I have been toying with the idea of getting another one myself.

Just checking in on you...hope all is going well
    =================
    =================

He Nadakelvin, how your doing?

Hope your still ceeping up.

Think having the same slumb as you now. Still doing the work but not updating as reguarly.

Keep on going.

Start 131,9kg
    wk1 130,3kg
    wk2 129,6kg
    wk3 129,6kg
    wk4 129.4kg
    wk5 129.7kg

Well. Im back.

Life hit hard in many ways. Most of that is sorted. Time to continue the journey.

I'm only a couple of kilos up on where i left this blog. Im into week 2 of a 12 week Gethin trainer. I went back up by 4 kilos over the last year. But lost 2 kilos (4.4 lbs) in my first weigh in yesterday. This time the whole family is involved in getting fit. Im back to beast mode. The wife is on Cardio ( Im gonna get her lifting I swear) and the kids are both in Muay Thai. Ill be joining the club with them as soon as i hit my goal weight ( or at least near it. the cardio alone in there will push the rest of the weight off)

So accountability blog back on.
    Come join the journey feel free to post along and join in.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

bfg84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfg84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfg84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfg84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfg84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfg84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfg84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfg84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfg84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=Nadakelvin;1518304511]Well. Im back.

Hey mate been enjoying read back though your post, well done for getting back to it! Life can be such a bitch at times.
    Just started my own accountability log so look forward to more inspiration!
    because girth isnt always a good thing. bfg84

Power session at the gym today. My Cardio is coming on in leaps and bounds. When i got back to it just over a week ago i was doing 30 minute sessions on the treadmill at 2.5 km an hour and my heart rate was busting out of my target burn zone. Today's session was half an hour at 4.5 km an hour dead in the zone. I'm hoping to move it up to jogging pace within a month or so. Just need to get some pounds off to ease the joint stress. Baby steps. Ill be running in no time at this rate if i pace it out right.

Adding more weight steadily as the workout sessions progress. So the strength is coming back. Feeling clean. Feeling less stressed. Feeling like im doing something for me again. It feels good.

Going to add extra cardio to the routine during the day. So half an hour before i lift and an hour of cardio at the other end of the day. Once some busy life things are out of the way this week ill be hard core on the meal prepping and macro calculations again. My eyeballing is pretty solid for my intake but i really want to nail the numbers down because i know i tend to lowball my intake and miss out on the macros i need if i don't log accurately. The muscle gains and the fat loss are too important and hard worked for to risk being lazy on my intake. I mean who doesn't want to get to the end of the day and say " Ohhhhh i can fit Greek yogurt mixed berries and a couple of heaped spoons of natty PB in the blender with some skim milk and have a bucketful of PB and J flavored smoothie!"

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

So today is a rest day. I rested by walking 10km. I weighed in as per the sacred Saturday requirements. I lost 2kg (4.4lb) this week. Nice steady rate of loss. Rest days still annoy me. I walk past people and have to resist the urge to use them for a set of squats.

Gonna cave man my way through a nice thick sirloin steak with sweet potato and salad. Then I'm going to try and sleep like the dead before I get up at 4 am to throw weights around like an animal. Only 1 kg to go and I'm back to where I left off at week six of the challenge last time. I'm starting week 3 of the current one tomorrow so I'm ahead of the curve.

Stay beautiful people. We can get it done.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

Day 15. Chest and triceps.

Completely sleepless night. So I hit the gym at 4am. Kept the cardio to a 20 minute warmup. The rest will be done walking with the wife and kids today. More weight going on the lifting. Some extra sets. Some variation on the excercise. Variation on the number of sets and reps. Still lifting until the tank is empty.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Elvis was a bodybuilder and didn't die. He quit the music business to lift. It's just a hunch because I had a wholemeal peanut butter and banana sandwich when I got home from the gym to go with my shake. That is definitely on the list for days where I feel like I need to cheat without actually cheating. That man was on to something. Blue suede shoes was a song about lifting boots. No you won't convince me otherwise. I blame the C4.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

Day 17. Back and biceps.

So yesterday was a rest day. Got my cardio in. But calorie intake was well under. So busy dealing with these annoying things called people that a couple of meals went past without eating. No biggie. I wasn't hungry, I got in all the water I needed.

Today walked the kids to school And walked straight to the gym. Back biceps and 45 minutes on the treadmill. I know I completed all the sets I was supposed to until I couldn't lift the stack. Somehow I feel like I should have added more sets though. I can feel that the muscles got worked. I just feel like I could add more to it. There's a little more in the tank.

Will walk to pick the kids up later. I'm going to go back and add another hour of cardio this afternoon. It's not that I even like cardio. It's the feeling after that you've done it. The shower and the comfy spot to watch a movie knowing you are doing more than you have to to get where you want to be. Not feeling guilty for relaxing because you have earned it.

Keep up the good work beautiful people.

Total loss 28kg (61lbs)

Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nadakelvin View Post
    I'm going to go back and add another hour of cardio this afternoon. It's not that I even like cardio. It's the feeling after that you've done it. The shower and the comfy spot to watch a movie knowing you are doing more than you have to to get where you want to be. Not feeling guilty for relaxing because you have earned it.

Keep up the good work beautiful people.
    Good on you for being able to go back and add more cardio later in the day. I struggle badly enough just getting one workout in most days that, while I will often feel like I could go for a run after finishing a strength workout, I <almost> never have the motivation/time to actually do it. Also, good job maintaining a solid level of discipline for the last year or so while life was getting in the way. That in and of itself is no small feat. Subbing to your log for progress updates!
    My fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173571151