Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Hmmm, today I have 79K for the week. I'm Dipitie and my photo is my feet in the snow
    That's you, yes! I've added you already (54k for the week)

Now, for the day of Wed. My run went the following way.

RUN DAY
    More of a brisk walk than a run, but you people get the idea. Well not brisk, was more like... slow, cause pain.

There was some fun times at the park when the army band played star wars and I got to walk among them!

Tomorrow, arms day.

Supplemental log
    I have this discomfort... pain, yes, I got this pain in my leg, my calfs. I won't be able to run anymore this week. I can barely walk as today. I mean I can walk, but very slow, because of the pain.

So I will go and walk the 10k steps. Today I walked, not ran at all. Friday will be the same. And I will crawl if I have to.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by fatandnotproud; 06-22-2016 at 06:57 PM.
    [ Starting Weight: 165 KG ]--[ Current Weight: 117 KG ]--[ GOAL: Sexy ]

Inspired by: Cherry Garcia - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope your calf feels better soon. But awesome about the band playing Star Wars!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fatandnotproud View Post
    I have this discomfort... pain, yes, I got this pain in my leg, my calfs. I won't be able to run anymore this week. I can barely walk as today. I mean I can walk, but very slow, because of the pain. .

Sometimes you have to pause the training for the bumps and nicks. But it's just a pause, not a stop so stay optimistic! Got to keep all the pieces attached to cross the finish line, take good care of yourself and whatnot.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatandnotproud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the support everyone!

I will take the rest of the week off. I am going to go for a walk tomorrow morning, sort of a trekking you may call it. But no running until next week. Also, no weight lifting either, my shoulders and back are still hurting.

I wanted to show you the bench I made. Over here, these benches are not $99, over here they are $5k (yes...I know). Let's just say communism doesn't works. So I made one myself instead, out of wood. I also made the cushion, etc.

This is my bench AND my version of an inclined bench, with the help of a laptop tray that has some nice pillow it came with. There is also a chair and a small bench I use to give the fan a bit of altitude during hot summer nights.

No excuses, right?

FOR THE BAD NEWS
    I am up from 288 pounds to 293 pounds again. I know what happened though. This last couple of days we had some holidays here and, despite my efforts, I gave in to some cake two days in a row. Wasn't a big slice though, was a small one. Thin one. But was two days in a row.

Also, this last couple of days I ate a bit too much.

I'm not worried though. I know there is a lot of water in my body and my system will metabolize all that food in a week or two. If I keep doing my thing, it will go away.

It is a pain in the ass to see the scale go up though. Will weight again without water on me and after another week.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by fatandnotproud; 06-23-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Inspired by: Cherry Garcia - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Silly water weight! It means nothing, just keep killing it like you do
    Team Ogre Mascot

Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Alright, quick update.

Raining so, no run today. Also, my headphones broke, so no run until that gets fixed. Last week missed arms day cause the pain was too much, now I'm good, so today is arms day. Will try to get those headphones fixed.

Damn headphones. Damn rain.

Damn. I break headphones like its going out of style. Serious. You can usually buy them pretty cheaply, and that's normally what I do because I break them all, cheap or not.

Yay for arms day!
    Team Ogre Mascot

@Amanda:
    Yes me too! Fixed these ones though, over here they are more expensive than having a child!

-----

Something definitely went wrong. Just weighted myself.

Lost 0.2Kg in 12 days. Lost 0.4 pounds in 12 days.

That means what I think it means. Somewhere down the line, I began eating wrong again. Managed to make it stop and even go back to losing weight this last couple of days after realizing I had gone up a little more.

I believe it happened when I began running. My Fitbit and MyFitnessPal told me I could eat 3000 calories, so I went for it and ate around 2400 calories, 2700 the days I ran. Turns out these calculations were wrong. That and the fact that I have been eating too close to my limit (1700) instead of aiming for the minimum (1200) for males.

Back to day one. 12 days in the gutter. I ain't stalling, cause I lost that weight and managed to get rid of a bit more (grams, granted, but weight still).

I'm mad/disappointed at myself because I just threw away 12 days from my life and I feel I have not one second more to loose.

Twelve days my gals/guys. Twelve entire days.

FatAndNotPround leaves his desk, walks towards the large window behind his chair and stares at the city skyline with both hands in his pockets.

*sigh*

Doesn't matter. Reset. Start over. Will eat up to 1200-1300 cals and continue that way. My portions were smaller back then, now they are pretty damn big (which incentives you to eat more too).

Will go back to pigeon portions.

No biggie.

Alright, arms day:
    ARMS DAY
    Big update: found that my weights were lighter than I believed. Turns out they are half what I thought they were. 16kg both, instead of 35kg both. Will need to fix this too, get myself heavier weights.

Was a good workout, though. Despite the silly weight thing.

UPDATE:
    New found evidence that I might be about to get rid of 2kg (4pounds) or something like that. Perhaps. No idea. A conspiracy theory.

Notice how the time for this logged weight loss has a 8-10 days screwup every time. I mean, in 30 days I went from 134kg to 131kg (295 to 289 pounds respectively). 1.5 pounds a week. Just like the ship's doctor said I would.

Now... my failure also came from MyFitnessPal. It keeps telling me I will weight 125kg 275pounds in five weeks. Just checked the dates: the son of a **** kept telling me the same since JANUARY THIS YEAR. No wonder why I keep lowering my guns: they keep telling you things are moving faster than they are, so you give yourself a little space and boom, you screw up.

Will not pay much attention to that last message from MyFitnessPal (yeah, "pal", what a pal you turned out to be, you bastard!) from now on I will just fill in my data, go back to eating like a rabbit again, lots of veggies, small portions, lost of exercises, less sodium, less sugar (I'm sweet enough) and see what happens in five weeks.

You can see in the 90 days graph how I switched from eating like a rabbit (with big, beautiful weight loss tendencies) to eating "normal", which made me lose a less weight in the exact amount of time.

*shakes fists*

MY FITNESS PAAAAAALLL!

FIIIIITTTTBIIIIT!

Good luck with your week everyone!
    Last edited by fatandnotproud; 06-28-2016 at 01:05 AM.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't think you need to drop that low by any means, but maybe some middle ground, around 1700-1800 a day? That's what I'm doing and I'm losing (although not fast, but I'm a girl at a lower weight). Sometimes water does crazy stuff too.
    Team Ogre Mascot

Yeah I'm beating myself too much over nothing amanda. I need to stay positive about all this. You killing it over fitbit girl!

I'm on Nike+ now, bought that new cellphone. Went for a run yesterday, did pretty damn good. My feet are killing me. Need to get some proper snickers or I'm going to tore something down there. Did 11k steps under an hour 40 minutes, pace: 11 min per km, which is brisk walk and a couple of minutes running, but still... better out there than on sitting on my desk.

I became highly motivated afterwards, got a ton of **** done. Today...today is CHEST day, so I'm going to come back with an update later.
    Today was 8km walk too, but went to do some errands so it doesn't counts.

Hope all of you can have a wonderful week!

Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyeclectic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're doing really well!! I wouldn't go down to 1200 calories again; maybe stick with what Anandagirl said and do 1600-1800. There's no need to deprive yourself, and honestly a couple hundred calories 1) won't make a huge difference in weekly losses (400cal/day cut is only 2800 calories a week, not even a pound, but it's the difference between a good diet and misery I've found), and 2) will help you stay satiated and less likely to binge.

But you're doing REALLY well, mega-congrats on the progress so far! In just under 5 months, you've lost 74lbs - that's 3.5lbs average per week. PHENOMENAL job, something to be very proud of!!!! Don't let a plateau in the scale kick you off course: this is for the long haul, and you totally got this.
    Starting weight: 305lbs - April 23, 2016 (highest was 311lbs)
    Current weight: 276.2
    -------------
    Goals: hit 220 by holidays, maintain; hit 180 then start a slow/lean bulk; finally cut down to ~150
    Non-scale goals: Take my mother out wedding dress shopping next spring because she wasn't there when I got mine.

rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't always believe what MFP says, I just use the damn app to count calories and macros, the rest of it just lies! lol
    My Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171561753

Starting weight: 286.4lbs (2/20/17)
    Current Weight: ???? (2/27/17)
    Total Weight lost: ????

Thanks Ladyeclectic! I am doing my best, though I still feel its not enough. I am not going to go down to 1400 every day though, some day I might go 1600, like you say, just to stay on track and not starve myself to dead (wouldn't that be cool?)

Robert, my man, I just learned to not trust what MFP says either. They DO lie! You are doing great progress btw man! Lost a lot of weight! You are even thiner than me! (huge respects!)

CHEST DAY / YESTERDAY, DELAYED ENTRY
    Total weight for the dumbbells, 33pounds both combined. 22pounds combined for warmup.
    Okay, here goes the entire chest workout.

I would like to notice something, if I may.

The possible injury situation

I was doing my last set for the fly and all of the sudden I feel how my left pectoral complains. A lot. The pain went under my arm too and into my bicep. I felt, literally, the whole muscle telling me to drop the weight and hug a pillow. I pushed myself through the last set but couldn't finish, so I let the weight go down slowly, got up and felt my left pectoral muscle. It was still there. Took my clothes off and saw there was nothing wrong with me other than my arm was pumping iron.

Always wanted to use that phrase. Now I had. How do I feel about it? I feel great, it is an awesome phrase to use in a sentence.

So I realized I might have broken something there and I went into doing other exercises, shrugs and lateral rises. Everything fine there.

Now is next day. I still feel sore, but there is no blood underneath the skin or anything. The pain stretches into my shoulder. My job as a writer doesn't helps either. So what do I do? I rest, that's what. Next week, arms again, then chest on Thursday. Currently shopping for shoes so I can run properly (well, more like walk). I hope I didn't screwed anything on my pec, but if I did... well, let's just say it will slow things a bit.

Weight update
    As you can note from my signature I lost another couple of pounds. I am, officially, at 130kg (286 pounds). Next step, 120kg (264 pounds)

Well, off to buy those damn shoes! A million thanks everyone for the support!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by fatandnotproud; 07-01-2016 at 01:55 PM.

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great job on getting to 286! 77lbs lost is a great achievement and at times when you're feeling low just look back to where you started from and appreciate all that hard work you've put in!

Don't be so hard on yourself about the slowed down weightloss due to eating extra cals from mfp/fitbit, at least you didn't gain and at least you now know what your true maintenance is (as opposed to what the calculators give etc). I remember when I first started logging in mfp, I would also log my workouts and as mfp would tell me, I would *reward* myself with the extra additional 1000cals for walking for an hour tsk tsk, I also learned the hard way and was so so mad to find out that nope I should just have stuck through my deficit all along. I think it's that learning curve that we all have to go through, but we come out of it learning something new about our bodies.

But don't look at the past, you now know so just keep on the path you've been on and the weight will continue to drop nicely as it has been.

Also sorry to hear about all the injuries (aches/pains), hope they all heal up soon so that you can get back to running.
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

Originally Posted by cherrygarcia80 View Post
    Great job on getting to 286! 77lbs lost is a great achievement and at times when you're feeling low just look back to where you started from and appreciate all that hard work you've put in!

Don't be so hard on yourself about the slowed down weightloss due to eating extra cals from mfp/fitbit, at least you didn't gain and at least you now know what your true maintenance is (as opposed to what the calculators give etc).
    Thanks for the advices Cherry! Yes, I should have stuck to my deficit as well, now I learned better since...

UPDATE
    BEFORE: 165kg (363lbs)
    NOW: 129kg (284lbs)

I am officially into the 120's kg range (280lbs range). It won't be long until I go down to 125 and then 120kg (sorry dudes, can't fight the metric system, it is virtually used everywhere in the planet. Deal with it).

Saturday
    Excellent run. I soaked myself into rain, no idea if I logged it but I'm logging int now. Yesterday was run time and I was planning on doing a bike session, but life got in the way and I made excuses, hundreds of them. Ended up quitting exercise for the day. I ate under my calorie deficit though, so yesterday was win.

TODAY WAS CHEST DAY
    Once again I fought fear and won. My chest was okay. Got tight pretty fast and I could feel my pecs. Its a damn shame my weights are so light and that I am on cut, but I can see how a bit tiny of my muscles are working there. If I didn't had so much manboobs, I would be seeing a small progress on my chest. Screw it, will do it anyway. This was my workout.

New Update
    I bought a pair of Nike shoes last night (air max) so I can run properly. Also bought a hair cutter, because my sanity was going low from not trimming my hair the way I like it. I am against the idea of another man running his fingers through my hair unless its my grandfather or a very, very old doctor smoking a Winston 1948 oak pipe, so I like to do my own hair the way I like it. It should be arriving in short.

The smartphone was a success, not only I'm starting to do a lot more with it in terms of fitness (Nike+ app is just great) but I am also starting to look into yelp and other small apps that keep life interesting outside work.

Tomorrow will be bike HIIT at home, cause my shoes get here like in a week or so. Then I will be able to run! I will keep eating, will keep burning calories and will try to get a new weights.

To my future self: get more weights

Alright people! Happy week!
    Attached Images

rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hell yeah man! keep kicking ass! Sexy goal will be around the corner in no time!
    My Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171561753

Starting weight: 286.4lbs (2/20/17)
    Current Weight: ???? (2/27/17)
    Total Weight lost: ????