Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    when would you recommend stopping upgrading walls? or atleast put them off till defenses are maxed for th9?
    Once you are at Legos. I'd just look at Max defense. It's what I did. They are going to get in your fort no matter what anyway. Might as well throw max defense at them. Even now players with level 20+ heros and a max troop/spell Clan War build can get 50% on me at times.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Once you are at Legos. I'd just look at Max defense. It's what I did. They are going to get in your fort no matter what anyway. Might as well throw max defense at them. Even now players with level 20+ heros and a max troop/spell Clan War build can get 50% on me at times.
    130 odd lvl10 walls with 20/20 heroes and I 2*'d errtime. Walls mean nothing.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    130 odd lvl10 walls with 20/20 heroes and I 2*'d errtime. Walls mean nothing.
    It rustles my jimmies every time I see this happen too. Like what was Max anything.

iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not sure how I feel about the walls mean nothing mentality. at some point, you're going to max your defenses right? and the only thing left, will be to do walls. I figure, might as well get the hard part out of the way first since I'm going to be doing them eventually no matter what.

never put off until tomorrow what you can do today - Benjamin Franklin
    *Changed FB pic to transparent France flag crew*
    *Future Orthopedic Surgeon Crew*
    *Larry David Crew*

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iSpotGetters View Post
    not sure how I feel about the walls mean nothing mentality. at some point, you're going to max your defenses right? and the only thing left, will be to do walls. I figure, might as well get the hard part out of the way first since I'm going to be doing them eventually no matter what.

What?

If you are going to max your defenses at some point...meaning you will have nothing to do with your gold...then you can just put all of your gold into walls at that point. Probably a lot of elixir into walls then too. Why is that hard?

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

[Rules: No fighting, no Clan trolling, instigating, cheat bashing.
    cheating is supported by the OP and mods? ok...
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

You'll spend a lot of time getting your walls wrecked and your loot taken, lol. When I went crazy on walls. I was able to use Coin and Elix at the same time. Since I was done with everything else. It went really fast then.

Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    cheating is supported by the OP and mods? ok...
    It leads to a thread going downhill fast. Many don't cheat to play this. So better off just leaving it out. Or did you misunderstand by me not putting no in front of everything the thread doesn't need?

fixed.

GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoalBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    CEO 10k/day BB brah checking in. Misc Brahs are an offensive oriented tf currently only at 200 vp entry requirement. We can accept active miscers who are relatively low on level but you'll have to be offense-minded with upgrades -- otherwise you'll struggle in ops. We'll help you with advice and growth as we have some pretty dedicated and hardcore brahs in the tf. Check out my poverty defense and dat dere boosted pre lvl 59 max offense Look up 'Misc Brahs', we're a chill group.

Last edited by GoalBrah; 02-10-2016 at 01:16 PM.
    ❚♣❚ Toronto Raptors Crew ❚♣❚

❚♣❚ Canada Crew ❚♣❚

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Idgaf what lvl walls someone has when I raid them. 4 quakes and maybe a jump and I take what I want and then lol. Dont neglect them but they shouldnt be a priority.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Originally Posted by GoalBrah View Post
    CEO 10k/day BB brah checking in. Misc Brahs are an offensive oriented tf currently only at 200 vp entry requirement. We can accept active miscers who are relatively low on level but you'll have to be offense-minded with upgrades -- otherwise you'll struggle in ops. We'll help you with advice and growth as we have some pretty dedicated and hardcore brahs in the tf. Check out my poverty defense and dat dere boosted pre lvl 59 max offense Look up 'Misc Brahs', we're a chill group.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UJvtG7w.jp
    Nice Wood

CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000)
    My base:

When should I go TH10?
    now....dead srs

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whats the better game to get into, Clash of Clans or Castle Clash, or Boom Beach... If you plan on not spending any real money?

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Who? View Post
    Whats the better game to get into, Clash of Clans or Castle Clash, or Boom Beach... If you plan on not spending any real money?
    haven't spent a dime on COC and I have 5 builders.. I have 2k + gems still, you get gems for your accomplishments as you move up, you'll be fine playing clash of clans without spending money.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    haven't spent a dime on COC and I have 5 builders.. I have 2k + gems still, you get gems for your accomplishments as you move up, you'll be fine playing clash of clans without spending money.
    and it's taken you 3 years to get where you are, lol.... No thx jeff. But props to you for the very very slow grind.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Natty progress is sloooow progress in CoC.

Example, there's an active guy who's been active since I started played. He was TH9 when I was like TH4/5 or something like that.

I'm TH11 with 39/40/20 heroes now (really high, in a couple days my offense will be completely maxed, basically) and he's...been a TH10 for about a month and has like level 24 heroes.

He's completely natty. I gem hero times, boost, and gem'd some lab times. I'm in...more money than you'd want to spend if you are worried about not spending money lol (I started 13 months ago)

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven't spent a dime on the game, natty crew

BK upgrading to 25, AQ is 23
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GoalBrah View Post

Fist of justice brah can confirm, our task force is legit

That is a good comparison, rthoe. You are obviously (I think obviously) the guy I was referring to.

This is my base, I've been playing 13 months and he's been playing....IDK...over two years but less than three? Eredan pls respawn

Gems used for hero times, lab times, boosting to raid, finishing the spell factories, and occasionally a building a little early if I maxed storages and didn't have builders timed/staggered well.

BTW, am I the only one whose junior account has more stars than their main account?

lol, one of the negatives to progressing so damn fast...low star total for TH level...both due to less time playing prior to that TH level...and due to getting to TH10/11 land much more quickly, where 2 stars are far more common than at TH9 and below

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I knew haha. I started playing just before Christmas of 2012, just over three years now. Wish I would have kept one of those Christmas trees. Back when the Santa trap was around lmao.

Never said natty progress was fast, it fukin sucks lol. To be fair, I didn't really fully get into the game for a while. I rarely raided in the beginning. In fact, I only did it when my shield was up. Most of my loot came from the drills.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Originally Posted by RThoe View Post
    Yeah I knew haha. I started playing just before Christmas of 2012, just over three years now. Wish I would have kept one of those Christmas trees. Back when the Santa trap was around lmao.

Never said natty progress was fast, it fukin sucks lol. To be fair, I didn't really fully get into the game for a while. I rarely raided in the beginning. In fact, I only did it when my shield was up. Most of my loot came from the drills.
    That Santa carpet bomb trap was awesome. We had a guy in our clan that had it when I first got here. Be nice to see something like that back.

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

It leads to a thread going downhill fast. Many don't cheat to play this. So better off just leaving it out. Or did you misunderstand by me not putting no in front of everything the thread doesn't need?

fixed.
    Thanks for the clarification
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    Thanks for the clarification
    Appreciate it, wasn't trying to be rude. Just the thread has been closed more then a few times. This one is just friendly talk about the games.

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How bad is the Elixer grind at TH11?

Currently I have about 150 more walls to max and 10 BK levels before I'm full max at TH10 so will be making the jump soon

Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    How bad is the Elixer grind at TH11?

Currently I have about 150 more walls to max and 10 BK levels before I'm full max at TH10 so will be making the jump soon
    I went to TH11 immediately. As in, within 2-3 days of the update dropping my TH was lvl11. Loot was rough. I almost finished my fist season ever (since unlocking my first lvl5 troop at TH8) with a negative donation ratio because I just couldn't afford ANYTHING as I went all in on the elixir for the warden (that's really bad for me). With the slightly better matchmaking, loot cart, and star bonus now it should be more manageable. I'm doing good/great on raids now but with my warden level that is to be expected lol

Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This one is just friendly talk about the games.
    Das it
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***
    ***Secret liberal crew***

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and it's taken you 3 years to get where you are, lol.... No thx jeff. But props to you for the very very slow grind.
    maybe 2 years, but its fun I see it as a game to play casually not hardcore. I love wars, and all into it when war time is here. But during prep time I just log in couple times a day to collect loot.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Love them easy gains. No Hero health lost, in and out.... Warden is down for Level 12.

CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000) CuckSage is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love them easy gains. No Hero health lost, in and out.... Warden is down for Level 12.

Wow that guys walls are anemic.....

I personally think at TH10/11 you should at least have all legos, not because of actual stats but the aesthetic of the walls past skulls match perfectly will the higher town halls, otherwise I think the base looks dinky asf.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[pics]
    hnnnng when will it be mine turn

not mirin povo 7 trophies tho
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew