Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Awh..... Don't want this thread to turn into the last ones.
    But we love that shiit.

Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    COC experts, my friend is looking to join a clan but his base isn't up to par with other Misc clan standards. He's found a clan, but they've only won 9 out of their last 20 wars. Is less than a 50% win rate still considered good? Would this be a good clan for him to start learning how to raid?

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aklinard View Post
    COC experts, my friend is looking to join a clan but his base isn't up to par with other Misc clan standards. He's found a clan, but they've only won 9 out of their last 20 wars. Would this be a good clan for him to start learning how to raid?
    I'm gonna say no. A 45 win percentage is pretty terrible. I guess if he was starting from zero it might be a good place to learn about what gowipe stands for or some shiit like that.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    What was wrong with the last one? Aside from a certain group of people who just can't stand being second best, and their insane egos being hurt?

I thought it was ****ing hilarious.

That thread was tame compared to 99% of the rest of the misc.

If you want to shut down a bread that breeds intolerance and self righteous attitudes, shut down the firearm crew thread. Bunch of inbreds there.

Well, for starters the bickering over the same few people?

Your thoughts are your own.

I took over this thread and moved it to here where it belongs.

The Gun thread is not of my making. If no rules are being broke. Then I guess it's all good over there.

Like I said in post 1. Can't come just to chill. Then don't bother and that's for everyone that comes here.

Let's game on!

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    COC News

'Clash of Clans' Announces API Service Beta, Allows Access to Full Clan Search

Developer Supercell has announced something new again for its gamers of "Clash of Clans" and this time, it's an update that will allow easy access to stat updates. According to Design & Trend, Supercell introduced a publicly available API service, a program that developers can implement in their own websites, for "Clash of Clans."

The announcement was made through the "Clash of Clans" forums wherein it contained the details of the new developer website and some of the player reactions to it. Short for "application program interface," it gives developers access to real-time information, stats and content, as noted in Gotta Be Mobile.

It is in API that gamers are given an access to a full clan search with badge image and member lists. It also provides access to location-based rankings and league list with badges. Clans can now also build detailed websites containing real-time stats of each player, upgrades, trophy count, attack information, and more. Widgets can also be added which helps in tracking individual players.

As of now the API is still in beta and its automatic functions are limited. Only little information and data are available for developers. But it is expected that more features and access will be released in the upcoming months.

To use the "Clash of Clans" API, iDigitalTimes detailed that a gamer will need to register first for a developer account. After registering and verifying the email address, Supercell will give the gamer an API key that is connected to his specific IP address. One must take note that each API key has a rate limit.

As for the advantages of the API, a forum moderator explained that it can update clan rosters live including current badge, trophy counts and other information. It also helps in managing their own clans as well as automatically gives details on dedicated clan websites. There will be no mapping out of ranks and statistics on spreadsheets anymore.

Ok, back to normal. Thanks. That should be clear enough.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Odd thing about COC. Once you get near the top end of the game. It doesn't even phase you anymore to be raided. They don't do much damage. It's cheaper now in cost to re arm everything.

Btw, started Tanks level 8 in BB. With the help of 1000 gems. This stuff cost mad resources. Way more then I can even store right now!
    Yeah...it's really not a big deal. A raid or two and it's all back.

It's not like when you are a TH8 that gets streamrolled mercilessly by TH9 for losses that you can't just go out with gibarch and instantly replace. Or of course the worse position, a new TH with the new loot penalty on attacks and loss cap on defense, but none of the offense/defense to go with it.

Making elixir as a new TH11 right after the update when loot wasn't so hot...much different than current scenario.

Changed my fort layout tonight. It's been a good 8, 9 months since I've fully changed it. Still getting used to it. It's nice to see a new layout. Makes it all pop.

Certified Glute Spreader zdream's Avatar
    zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Obsess3d View Post
    On another note misc ii clan is currently on a 14 win streak and 2 wins away from 250 wins!!! Yay!!! Meeps!!
    We have lost only 4 of our last 49 wars which I think is amazing!! Since those 4 losses were against elite clans who pay for top players to log onto their accounts to trey and win wars! But hey no complaining as they were all close and challenging! Go misc ii!! We have worked out our perfect team top players and wouldn't change or add anyone! Best misc ii team in history right now!!

Hope everyone else is kicking some gluteus maximus in wars!! BnB xxxx
    u fkn wot m7+1

srs?

Is talking about this App game so hard? Drop the drama, talk the App game... mind is blown.

Ps, Loot Carts don't have much loot.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 02-07-2016 at 01:33 AM.

DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is talking about this App game so hard? Drop the drama, talk the App game... mind is blown.

I thought I read somewhere the loot cart gives back 20% of what was raided from you, but I can't find it again.

Originally Posted by DennisR1977 View Post
    I thought I read somewhere the loot cart gives back 20% of what was raided from you, but I can't find it again.
    Awh, could be.... I've yet to be raided in my new layout.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, it's 20% of what you lost.

Supercell finally pulled their heads out of their asses and acknowledged (and tried to fix) their obvious mistake from the TH11 update (RE, economy)...they wanted active players to raid active players, not just barch pumps on dead bases and not just TH snipe, right?...well the problem with that is that raiding an active base reduced the overall loot in the economy.

New loot used to only come from pumps, league bonus, and war loot. Raiding storages would reduce overall loot in the economy unless your league bonus paid for your army.

But now the loot cart reimbursing you for 20% of what you lost is also new loot, and of course the daily 5-stars bonus is new loot.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In after edited post above. With BB, you just check on it and forget it, lol.
    You haven't received the hammerman attacks yet, or general gear heart (or w/e her name is) island right? It definitely is not clash, where you can get ahead by raiding 24/7. I check on it 3-5x a day for a few min here and there.

Loot carts, meh. Better than nothing I guess.

Y'all play Star Wars Galaxy of Heros? That is the new game I'm hooked on.

lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been pretty addicted to clash the last 8 months or so. Just got to TH9 (no rush). Still working on perfecting my melee attack. I can never 3 star a TH9 in wars.

Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    You haven't received the hammerman attacks yet, or general gear heart (or w/e her name is) island right? It definitely is not clash, where you can get ahead by raiding 24/7. I check on it 3-5x a day for a few min here and there.

Loot carts, meh. Better than nothing I guess.

Y'all play Star Wars Galaxy of Heros? That is the new game I'm hooked on.
    New game, will.check it out. I tried the ones you always see the commerical for ( Mobil Strike, other castle one with chick ). Both were not worth going on, lol.

MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Th9 checking in.

Currently on the hero grind. Walls are semi poverty but I really don't care about them, only upgrade them to dump loot and seem less of an attractive target.

The game was so good before the Dec update, but now it feels like it's dying slowly. My clan chat is like a desert, everyone gets on to do a raid and goes off for 2 hours as that's how long it takes for a good farm army to cook (spells take longest).

I myself found to be playing less and less. No heros in war is also depressing, less incentive to log on. Hopefully things will get better.

Last edited by MantasNachui; 02-07-2016 at 09:59 AM. Reason: http://imgur.com/lbFa6jY
    Liverpool F.C.
    Zalgiris B.C.
    Daniel Ricciardo future champion.

Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm the leader of miscfits, we are a pretty laid back misc clan, we win about 70% of our wars and have a good group. Always looking for new people, don't have to be a max base we will help you to learn and grow. Apply with misc meme so we know your not a spy from the other clan.

Last edited by Laddy451; 02-07-2016 at 10:34 AM.
    GoT crew

OSU crew

Coc- miscfits

KneeDraggersUnite-09 fz6

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New game, will.check it out. I tried the ones you always see the commerical for ( Mobil Strike, other castle one with chick ). Both were not worth going on, lol.
    It's pretty awesome, I still clash and boom on the daily though. I think you'll like star wars GOH too. Leveling up characters and battling them... you unlock some cool shyt as you get to level 40+ (galaxy wars).

^wtf... how do you get all lava walls and no maxed archer towers/cannons, heros, etc.

Originally Posted by MantasNachui View Post
    2 hours as that's how long it takes for a good farm army to cook (spells take longest).
    You are doing it so, so wrong

Giants, a few WB, barbs, and archers...even 2-4 wiz thrown in...maybe even a jump and a heal...doesn't take 2 hours lol

Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post

^wtf... how do you get all lava walls and no maxed archer towers/cannons, heros, etc.
    No cheat talk, lol.... that is all.

Still haven't been attacked in new layout. My loot is getting up there near 4 mill 4 mill. So we'll see soon..

MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MantasNachui is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post

Giants, a few WB, barbs, and archers...even 2-4 wiz thrown in...maybe even a jump and a heal...doesn't take 2 hours lol
    OK, lets say the troops dont take as long. Spells are absolutely necessary to reach the core for DE and they take longest. No one wants to stay online for an hour or so to raid regularly, thats why so few people chat, as farming sessions are more annoying now.
    Liverpool F.C.
    Zalgiris B.C.
    Daniel Ricciardo future champion.

Originally Posted by MantasNachui View Post
    OK, lets say the troops dont take as long. Spells are absolutely necessary to reach the core for DE and they take longest. No one wants to stay online for an hour or so to raid regularly, thats why so few people chat, as farming sessions are more annoying now.
    A TH9 with upgraded troops and acceptable heroes (10/10 acceptable) can reach the core for DE on many bases, including max def bases, with two spells. Jump and heal.

30 minutes or so to cook gibarch. You can attack through a shield, often, once or twice, without staying online to keep from being attacked. You can sometimes attack three times before you expose yourself, without staying online in between.

This is how I raid with my TH9.

Certified Glute Spreader zdream's Avatar
    zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A TH9 with upgraded troops and acceptable heroes (10/10 acceptable) can reach the core for DE on many bases, including max def bases, with two spells. Jump and heal.

30 minutes or so to cook gibarch. You can attack through a shield, often, once or twice, without staying online to keep from being attacked. You can sometimes attack three times before you expose yourself, without staying online in between.

This is how I raid with my TH9.
    Queen walking is mush more effective for DE raiding at TH9. My AQ is lvl 18 and I've been doing it since lvl 15.

Aq + 4 healers + 8-12 wbs + 80-100 archers (to funnel AQ) + rage spells

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm almost max th9 except for heroes and walls

And in boom beach I'm hq18
    Call me Sally

Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Tell me about it bro, been using giants forever now. Just check out this loot I'm finding in C1.

C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Aklinard View Post
    Tell me about it bro, been using giants forever now. Just check out this loot I'm finding in C1.

blurry pics

Go home you're drunk.
    "Originally Posted by dr. hamstrung
    oh i get it, not even god knows what women want so he has to resort to the first wish, which was previously deemed too difficult. the task of summarizing what women want made the first one look relatively easy" - Post of the month.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3708511

*If you need subs, likes, or whatever, aware me crew*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Crystal I is a great place for a TH9

C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Crystal I is a great place for a TH9

Not what I've been finding for the last few days. Max was like a rare 300k base here and there with maxed infernos. So I decided I'm dropping back down to gold.
    "Originally Posted by dr. hamstrung
    oh i get it, not even god knows what women want so he has to resort to the first wish, which was previously deemed too difficult. the task of summarizing what women want made the first one look relatively easy" - Post of the month.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3708511

*If you need subs, likes, or whatever, aware me crew*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's good my fellow companions of *insert ethnicity* descent

TH9 crew

Heroes 20/20
    Level 10 walls 158/250
    Max lab
    Max defensive structures

Can't wait to have 25+ heroes and max walls before th10 srs