Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i love and hate females at the gym
    i love them because hnnngg yoga pants
    i hate them because they distract me

gym bros are much more annoying though...

Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by insectstrength View Post
    Your gym has same gender sauna?
    Yup. I go in shirtless too, not allowed nude obvs. that day there were 2 chicks in there and this big jacked bearded dude named...

chad. dead srs i almost died. has his own gym clothing line too, told me to check it out http://www.thedriveclothing.com/

good place to start a convo cuz its like a 6x6 room and you're just sitting there.
    GF found my misc crew
    No GF Crew

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MaximusPlatypus View Post
    OP I'm more annoyed with all the loser guys that get all dressed up for the gym. I cringe when I look at their outfits, imagining them strolling through H&M or browsing online for that super fly tank top, or colorful shoes, or headband, or tapered soccer pants. Then they do a few sets, and ALWAYS pace around looking all around the gym, trying to seem super casual, mouth breathing, with their deer-in-the-headlights look in their eyes, with their hands on their hips.... WTF JUST DO YOUR NEXT SET... NO ONE IS IMPRESSED BY YOUR MODERATE FRONT DELT PUMP

Of course they have the latest trendy haircut, full hair gel.. expensive headphones, a $54 water bottle....

They have no legs, horrible posture (forward shoulder slope), zero rear delts..... it's just so awful. They're like douche-clones
    You barely have a visible bicep when flexing so I don't know what the fuk entitles you to belittle anybody's musculature at the gym.

Originally Posted by tekkenbruh View Post
    this alone tells me everything I need to know

fuking lol @ you, I can imagine you putting away whatever weight you're working with and immediately reaching for phone to check some meaningless chit instead of simply focusing on the workout. Try unplugging from time to time buddy
    If you actually have friends, family, a gf, a side chick etc you sure af are going to be checking your phone in between sets. I train for strength. I often take 5 mins in between sets. I'm going to look at my phone and I'm going to dress well at the gym in clean kicks because I'm not a subhuman, bald, non lifting weak backed bald ****kunt like you.
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kadafi25 View Post
    If you actually have friends, family, a gf, a side chick etc you sure af are going to be checking your phone in between sets. I train for strength. I often take 5 mins in between sets. I'm going to look at my phone and I'm going to dress well at the gym in clean kicks because I'm not a subhuman, bald, non lifting weak backed bald ****kunt like you.
    Use notes in my phone to log my work sets on my main compounds.. also change the music a bunch. what else to do when 3 minute breaks+ between sets
    GF found my misc crew
    No GF Crew

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the gyms always been a circus tho

these young sluts cavorting around in yoga pants and these younger, infinitely more feminine men running around the gym these days truly are a sight, but attention whores and people who act like the gym is social hour have always been around.

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rushed77 View Post
    Use notes in my phone to log my work sets on my main compounds.. also change the music a bunch. what else to do when 3 minute breaks+ between sets
    Rub your callouses and people watch.

Not srs, I take like 5 min breaks between sets and usually Spotify/text/yikyak while I rest.
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

*Porsche Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rushed77 View Post
    Yup. I go in shirtless too, not allowed nude obvs. that day there were 2 chicks in there and this big jacked bearded dude named...

chad. dead srs i almost died. has his own gym clothing line too, told me to check it out http://www.thedriveclothing.com/

good place to start a convo cuz its like a 6x6 room and you're just sitting there.
    You in or around Houston bruh?? Because I'm pretty sure I know the bearded Chad (no homo?) or at least met him through some other friends at one point... Dude in the link looks familiar as fk.. if its him I had no idea he had it own line.. and a pretty cool guy on top of that from what I remember
    6'2" @ 247lbs

EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That feel when your gym has 0 women and the "women" that do train there are bodybuilding women who take steroids and look like men

I go to a small hardcore gym with actual bodybuilders, there's a former Mr Universe that trains there Terry Fisher, i wish i had some cardio bunnies to look at in between sets, so count yourself lucky.
    If she hasn't got the glow, i don't want to know crew

British Army, Royal Anglians.

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    martial arts and powerlifting crew

brb lift more then those pretty boys/girls in the gym
    brb more flexible
    brb know how to fight and defend myself
    brb better cardio
    brb dont associate myself with those instagram gym people (Amsterdam has a lot of them)
    brb Look the same or even better then most of the people that lift for looks
    brb dont do weird exercises i saw on instagram
    brb brb brb

point is just put music on and ignore all of them and just do what you want
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?

Registered User PlayWithMatches's Avatar
    PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayWithMatches has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JohnyyBravo View Post

Bitch looks a gypsy who has been on heroin her since the day her mother threw that alien looking female in a trash can
    Ahahaaha the skipping rope plastic still has the curl in it from being taken out of the packet. Basic as fuk; no wonder she took Op's post so personally.

brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just ignore them brahs and dress up to whatever the **** you want

HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree opie, hate attention whores.

Registered User ClaptonDeCheeks's Avatar
    ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    What was once a favourite past time for guys to gather and expand their minds and bodies has turned into a goddam social media fad.
    I used to be onboard with sloots lifting weights (cause, you know.. dem legs). But I failed.. I ****ing failed to see the ****show that would follow. How could I be so naive? Ofcourse they'd turn the entire scene into a goddam fad. A ****ing fashion show, where they can prance about in their overpriced neon trainers, leggings and hotpants of all things, and take selfies to add their cringe-inducing "motivational" quotes on instagram. Bitch you have been lifting 8 months and you talk like you think you got the wizdom of AHnold.. Lifting has become an accessory for narcissists and for the first time in 8 years I don't even enjoy it anymore. God I miss the days of huge freakin meatheats quietly exchanging nods at the gym and lifting in silence. Just like any other predominantly male space, sloots come in and turn it into a sh*tshow and then demand that everyone praises them for it. No I don't wanna see your a**hole through your over-tight leggings. No, you're not impressing anyone just cause you lift and have a few thousand thirsty losers following your instagram. No, nobody who's seriously lifting there is mirin you, slut. I wanna see big, thick, juicy men and I'm not even gay.

Anybody got any ideas of other sht I can do? I'm done with lifting
    what? why not? it's like the only good thing about the whole situation.
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you know what else I don't get? dudes wearing leggings. i've seen it a lot lately and it looks awkward as shiit.

RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fukkkkk this thread has me so conflicted. Kinda agree with Opie, but most of you *******s are coming off as super hostile. I've never been great at lifting, didn't have that foundation from my childhood, and I lift off and on. Longest streak of regular lifting I had was about a year and a half and it took me that whole damn time to get my bench from about 120 to 225, forget about squats and deads, overall I was still DYEL asf. When I lift I'm doing poverty weight, but I still get a good burn going, still push myself, and it feels good. I also usually go in a group of 2-3, helps keep me motivated/honest, but if I was surrounded by judgmental kunts like you guys I'd never even step foot in a gym. Mostly I'm surprised that this place bitches so much about people not lifting, but then you've got a thread like this where everyone is chitting on the idea of more and more people lifting or doing poverty weight.

The gym bunnies and the guys that come in done up asf, taking selfies and chit, spending more time chatting than working, those people are awful and deserve derision, but man, a lot of you guys seem to be chitting on everyone that doesn't look like some celltecher that's been goin at it for a decade.

omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    you know what else I don't get? dudes wearing leggings. i've seen it a lot lately and it looks awkward as shiit.
    I laugh inside every time... Then I realize they also probably do their eyebrows and are more concerned with their looks than females.... ANDDDDD I continue living my life because IDGAF. Just not a life I choose to live lulz
    Are you not entertained?

MFC #32

It's All About the U

Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000) Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000) Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000) Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000) Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000) Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000) Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000) Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000) Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000) Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000) Killerflect is just really nice. (+1000)
    bro this is pretty random but you should come to the US considering you have that physique and a british accent. you would slay pussy like a mad man

anyways, carry on m8

BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb off to buy my first stringer now

insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 00Gymrat00 View Post
    What are you even talking about?
    Btch plz. Still a beta. Even when hiding behind your computer!
    damn you got roasted hard, worthless cum dumpster.
    yung lean crew

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's just amazing how some sloots get dressed up and dolled up just to they can photoshop their asses for instagram later. Even guys photoshopping muscles.

Lots people getting exposed for this chit. Reps to that Cali_Aesthetics guy for exposing them too.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by omnip0tent View Post
    I laugh inside every time... Then I realize they also probably do their eyebrows and are more concerned with their looks than females.... ANDDDDD I continue living my life because IDGAF. Just not a life I choose to live lulz
    in my experience they're usually WAY into themselves. one dude at my gym posts a pic of himself in them once a week on his IG. it's nuts (no pun intended.) it's so weird.

oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great thread. I agree

They had should have more gyms with a strict no cell phone policy.

southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheFuarkingBoss View Post
    Bro the gym was always a social place. You think arnold and zane just nodded heads and plugged back into there heavy death metal with lyrics about being alone and hating everybody and cutting yourself and lifting until you push your organs out of your arse.

No it was a social thing where lifters would talk about progression and philosophy and life and would talk about healthy food and cool places. It was only when autistic FAs who watched zyzz videos and thought they could all 'make it' started hitting the gym and would just walk around in a stringer staring at themselves did it get quiet. You are an FA buddy.
    lmfao THIS

RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol i've seen and know some dumb kunts who just come to the gym change into their yoga pants and dip 5 minutes later.

Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    You in or around Houston bruh?? Because I'm pretty sure I know the bearded Chad (no homo?) or at least met him through some other friends at one point... Dude in the link looks familiar as fk.. if its him I had no idea he had it own line.. and a pretty cool guy on top of that from what I remember
    Austin tx bro.
    GF found my misc crew
    No GF Crew

habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    I wear leggings on back squat day. For whatever reason, makes me "feel" like I can squat more. I always wear shorts over them though.

Also, if I'm repping heavy back squat, 5 minute breaks in between and looking at my phone for 5 minutes is now not okay? fack hugh mates lmao
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RageKage37 View Post
    Fukkkkk this thread has me so conflicted. Kinda agree with Opie, but most of you *******s are coming off as super hostile. I've never been great at lifting, didn't have that foundation from my childhood, and I lift off and on. Longest streak of regular lifting I had was about a year and a half and it took me that whole damn time to get my bench from about 120 to 225, forget about squats and deads, overall I was still DYEL asf. When I lift I'm doing poverty weight, but I still get a good burn going, still push myself, and it feels good. I also usually go in a group of 2-3, helps keep me motivated/honest, but if I was surrounded by judgmental kunts like you guys I'd never even step foot in a gym. Mostly I'm surprised that this place bitches so much about people not lifting, but then you've got a thread like this where everyone is chitting on the idea of more and more people lifting or doing poverty weight.

The gym bunnies and the guys that come in done up asf, taking selfies and chit, spending more time chatting than working, those people are awful and deserve derision, but man, a lot of you guys seem to be chitting on everyone that doesn't look like some celltecher that's been goin at it for a decade.
    Weight on the bar doesn't matter. If you're there to push yourself to be better good for you. If you're there for a photo op go home. I think that's the point trying to be made.
    Meet PR's

S: 490 (11/7/15)
    B: 314 (11/7/15)
    D: 535 (11/7/15)

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168006823

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PlayWithMatches View Post
    Ahahaaha the skipping rope plastic still has the curl in it from being taken out of the packet. Basic as fuk; no wonder she took Op's post so personally.
    repped!!! lol

shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol just lol at using your phone in between sets being frowned upon. brb pacing around the gym and talking to myself like I'm in some kind of f***ing cult.

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lets be real here and not a WK but guys have become just as bad with this social fad

brb posting every single time i hit a PR

brb posting motivational quotes and such as if going to the gym is such astonishing thing to do

"they told me i can never get stronger! they told me i can never lift weights!"

so fukin cringeworthy