Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dymatize Iso-100 Birthday Cake Review

Dymatize Iso-100 Birthday Cake Review
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dymatize/iso-100.html

First Off:

Big thank you to Matz, Dymatize, and the rest of the awesome Dymatize rep team for this opportunity to review Iso-100 Birthday Cake! This is a protein I've wanted to try since it was released. At first I wasn't a big isolate fan, but I've warmed up to them over the last year and as long as the taste is on point, I'm a fan. I've seen the excellent reviews from lots of forum members I trust the opinions of, so I was very excited to try this protein!

About the Reviewer:
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 251lbs
    27 years old
    Training for 6+ years
    Current training style/method: Bodybuilding
    Current goal: Cutting
    # of years taking Supplements: 6+ years

About Iso-100:

Our highest quality isolate protein designed for the hardest working athletes. ISO-100® has everything your body needs to build and maintain muscle effectively, and nothing your body doesn't need. Each serving delivers 25g of hydrolyzed 100% whey protein isolate and 5.5 grams of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), including 2.7 grams of the BCAA L-Leucine, which are used by the body during intense training. It’s free of gluten and lactose, with less than one gram each of sugar and fat per serving. And since ISO-100 is comprised of hydrolyzed 100% whey protein isolate, you get all the nourishment you need without all the fillers that can sometimes come with a whey protein concentrate. .

ISO-100’s taste has been improved, so every time you work out, you’ll look forward to your next shake.

Work harder. Build smarter. Achieve your goals faster.

-Hydrolyzed 100% Whey Protein Isolate
    -25g Protein per Serving
    -5.5g of BCAAs
    -Gluten Free & Lactose Free

Available Flavors:
    -Birthday Cake
    -Cinnamon Bun
    -Cookies and Cream
    -Fudge Brownie
    -Gourmet Chocolate
    -Gourmet Vanilla
    -Orange Dreamsicle
    -Smooth Banana
    -Strawberry

Profile:

Profile of Iso-100 is excellent! 110 calories which is one of the lowest I've seen in awhile, even on isolates. 25g of Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate and practically no carbs or fats. It's also gluten free. Very solid and straight forward profile.

Mix-ability/Texture:

Absolutely no issues with this protein clumping and no grit. Mixes very easily in both water and milk. Shaking for a few seconds in a shaker bottle and you're ready. I'm sure you could even use a spoon in a glass and it would mix without any problems.

Taste:

-Water: Surprisingly held strong flavor wise for mixing with water. The flavor on most isolates tastes watered down with water most of the time. This however held a pretty sweet flavor with a good and smooth white cake taste. Not quite as creamy as it is in almond milk though. I like this isolate for mixing with water. Don't feel the need to mix with almond milk on every shake.

-Almond Milk: Very creamy and strong flavor. You're hit with an initial very sweet kick followed by the cake flavor. Sweet, rich, and creamy are the best ways I'd describe this protein. The worry with cake protein powders is it tasting too much like a vanilla. You don't have to worry about that with Iso-100. The cake flavor is nice and strong. I just need to emphasize the level of sweetness on this protein though. If you have a hard time with sweet foods or other sweet proteins on the market, you will not enjoy this protein.

Final Thoughts:

I'm a fan of Iso-100! The profile and mixability has me sold. The easy mixing and flavor sures it up for me. I felt Birthday Cake was VERY sweet and maybe a bit more than I'm used too. I'm interested in branching out and trying the other flavors as I've heard great reviews on the Fudge Brownie flavor as well. Will I buy Iso-100? Yes, but trying other flavors. Would you recommend this protein? Yes, to those that like or can handle sweet proteins.

Store Review:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Dyma...294a9e7a64a7f/

Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As always awesome review. Have you try baking with it yet? I suck at baking is the reason I asked
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wonder if my taste buds are dead. I'm one of the few that doesn't think it's that sweet lol.

Glad overall you enjoyed it .

It does mix easily while a spoon as well actually! Very convenient for those that would rather stir instead of shaking it.

Thanks for the detailed review!!

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    As always awesome review. Have you try baking with it yet? I suck at baking is the reason I asked
    No baking for me recently. I'm currently dieting down and it's easiest for me diet wise when I don't bake as much. The only food i've tried Iso-100 in is cream of wheat. Which is was delicious and that very sweet flavor worked out amazingly for holding all the flavor and making it a nice and strong cake flavor. I bet proats would be roughly the same. I'm not sure how this protein would work for ice cream because it's not thick - thick proteins work great for ice cream but thin ones haven't worked the best. Pancakes and muffins I'm curious about.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    I wonder if my taste buds are dead. I'm one of the few that doesn't think it's that sweet lol.
    I'm with ya, I like it's purrrrrrrfect

Excellent review - highly appreciate this!!
    ~Team Dymatize~
    *PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION*

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm -- instagram.com/dymatize -- facebook.com/dymatize -- twitter.com/dymatize

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Glad overall you enjoyed it .

It does mix easily while a spoon as well actually! Very convenient for those that would rather stir instead of shaking it.

Thanks for the detailed review!!
    Nah, just burnt taste buds. The dangers of terrible tasting preworkouts from back in the day

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    I'm with ya, I like it's purrrrrrrfect

Excellent review - highly appreciate this!!
    Just as long as I'm not liable for the damage on that house or UPS truck

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A solid review right here. Nailed all the important aspects along with providing some high quality pics through, couldn't ask for a better one. Thank you for posting up your thoughts. Glad you liked it, and I'm sure that ISO-100 is a good protein choice for your cut.
    Instagram - @mooddani

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Nah, just burnt taste buds. The dangers of terrible tasting preworkouts from back in the day

Just as long as I'm not liable for the damage on that house or UPS truck
    You might need a lawyer for the damage to the house but the truck they with stand anything !!!
    Great review and like you mentioned about the Birthday Cake I found the Cinnamon Bun to be sweet and
    and flavorful which is not that common when it comes to isolates and it definitely was able to hold it's
    flavor even in 8 oz of water so this would be a good protein for anyone who likes SWEET flavors.

Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    A solid review right here. Nailed all the important aspects along with providing some high quality pics through, couldn't ask for a better one. Thank you for posting up your thoughts. Glad you liked it, and I'm sure that ISO-100 is a good protein choice for your cut.
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    You might need a lawyer for the damage to the house but the truck they with stand anything !!!
    Great review and like you mentioned about the Birthday Cake I found the Cinnamon Bun to be sweet and
    and flavorful which is not that common when it comes to isolates and it definitely was able to hold it's
    flavor even in 8 oz of water so this would be a good protein for anyone who likes SWEET flavors.
    Thanks guys!!! <3

Registered User xCaptainxMURICA's Avatar
    xCaptainxMURICA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Question about this, i just recently ordered it, would you say this is the best way to take it:

1 scoop with water Post workout
    &
    1 scoop with Almond Milk before bed

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xCaptainxMURICA View Post
    Question about this, i just recently ordered it, would you say this is the best way to take it:

&
    Thanks very much for the support. Either way is just fine! Really about personal preference. I see no reason to use milk because it tastes really good just with water.

Originally Posted by xCaptainxMURICA View Post

&
    Thanks very much for the support. Either way is just fine! Really about personal preference. I see no reason to use milk because it tastes really good just with water.
    Basically what Swuuu said. It's good and holds a strong flavor in water. Almond milk will enhance it even more.