Slevvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ape/Sterol Complex Stack Question

Hi all,

Sorry for the bomb-in here. Been lurking for many, MANY a year but haven’t really had the moxy to post here because Newbies tend to get absolutely slaughtered, but I could use some advice on this, if anyone could be so kind:

I’m wondering if I can stack Ape with Universals Sterol Complex, or is it pointless stacking a booster with another booster?
    I’m also taking iLoad and Karbolix pre-workout and I’m worried about the whole “too much Zinc” gig.
    Any advice would be very much appreciated, ladies and sirs.

I'm on a 5/3/1 for the last 8 months. Just for the record...

Cheers

xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can definitely stack.

I used to really enjoy sterol complex back in my college days, definitely an underrated product

too much zinc? Aware me
    *This is why we can't have nice things crew*