Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100)
    Today i got my first client. I told her i'll commit seppuku if i cant prep her for the police test.

Yesterday i worked on getting my shoulder back properly and with weights in my fingers to spare my skin:

Cable MAG rows to sternum 10-12 sets

MAG pulldowns 6-7 sets

Seal DB Rows 8-9 sets

Pullovers with breathing a couple times at maxed rom to gain more flexibility and slowly up 2 sets

2-3 arm supersets

Keeping my shoulder fully back instead of nearly fully back sure is new for my body, so it takes a bit of getting used to.

Today:

Bent Rows wide grip to sternum
    2x3x60
    5x60
    2x90 second not all the way up apparently
    3x1x90

Superset wide grip paused bench
    2x?xbar
    5x60
    105 short pause
    3x1x90

The back work the day before made things move better but strength and endurance wasn't quite there. Also, my tight left pec minor definitely isn't used to the stretch in the bottom.

Side Raises not counting reps 11kg, 8,5, 6 as drops

Rotations in and out 2x20 easy

Rest and recover, Squat tomorrow methinks.
    Last edited by DOMSPOWER; 03-06-2019 at 07:28 AM.
    Working hard to get STRONG and JACKED: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170257811

DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100) DOMSPOWER is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hip stability has been feeling very off but apparently some moving around made it way better than usual, albeit fatique and odd feels.

Squat
    2x6xbar
    3x3x50
    Everything went so well I basically had to do extra sets to make sure it's not just luck, haha
    2x80
    2x110
    130 parallel
    130 a tad deeper

Hips are still too beat to really handle heavy loads but this still went alright technique and speed wise.

Banded back raises superset 10 count side bridge
    Double wrapped
    10x10kg

2 sets leg curls and calf raises

Side raises with 1-2 sec hold at the top
    3x6x6kg

Man, my shoulder doesnt like to hold weights up there, so I will have to do this more often.
    Working hard to get STRONG and JACKED: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170257811

Today I just did a bunch of doubles and triples on chinups until it felt good with proper form.

1 dip feeling properly tight.

Then some weak sauce rolling db extensions and barbell curls cos I neglected arm training so much, yet still maintained arms at roughly 18" while cutting 18lbs.

Rolling 10x11, 2x10x16, 11x13,5

Superset barbell curls 10x20, 3x10x30

8-9 cable supersets and a final set of extensions but not bothering with the curls

Cup of coffee

2 light ass sets of face pulls making my upper back muscles **** up

I generally didn't feel like pushing it today, and I'm glad I listened to my body telling me to shorten things a bit.

I saw a pic of a very sturdy oly guy pressing double bodyweight and decided its high time I chase 100kg ohp. Odin knows pressing overhead is healthier for me than dips anyhow.

Last weeks shennanigans had me all kinds of ****ed up, so the past 2 days i've barely done anything physical. Today i felt better, but movements sucked, so it became a gpp session instead of short dynamic session.

1 set of trx rows, which felt much better than i thought it would

7 sets of hip airplane

6 sets of uni RDL finding that my weaker hamstring has gotten way too tight

2 sets of trx rows

mcgill big 3 2x1

Uni leg curls 2x15-20

2 sets of trx rows because it really works wonders

Uni Leg Press
    2x15x60kg really feeling the proper groove as i'm locked in so it's easier to work technique

Leg Press with toes at the top of each rep 12ishx60kg

These 2 exercises are gonna make me a LOT better. They feel amazing.

Then i walked for like 45-60min on the treadmill and had another 2 cups of coffee.

I've generally always had a hard time pushing squat volume without ending up with too much over compensation, whereas other coordination exercises make my squat technique way better than by just squatting does itself. Also, i always feel better after pulling. They're easier to do with good technique until failure. So i'm seriously contemplating using minimum volume on squat and chasing 250kg deads.

So later yesterday I did a bit of static neck work and unilateral calf raises. It taught me that my neck has a little bit of compensation going on a lot of times while I think I'm having my head on right. Just a tiny bit really. When I correct it I feel a lot better, but it's also new and unfamiliar for me.

I did a set of hip airplane and decided **** it I'm still warm from yesterday, lol.

Squat
    10xbar
    5x50
    9x2x70 hitting a sweet groove so decided to stop. It's a technique acquiring strategy that my old mentor used on me and I have used on others with much success.

It felt more like a neck exercise than anything else.

Few supersets of rows and bench warmups and realising today ain't the day to do **** but adapt to new mechanics and recover from the past couple weeks.

Rotator cuff and home.

I'm probably gonna quit my membership in the gym where I can do standing presses.

I'm gonna do a significant amount of calf and neck work compared to normal from now on.

Deadhangs 4 sets for not that long cos grip is sub par today

Snatch grip high pulls
    50x2, 6, 5

Didn't feel good

Sumo felt halfway decent
    5x50, 90
    3x130

Pushing properly on the floor is hard in the bottom..

Squat
    2x?x50

Just practicing proper pressure points

9,5 minutes of incline walking, which felt worse than the high pulls.

Today i finally overslept, so recovery is better.

1 set of very long stretch calf raises few reps

half our threadmill walk

Seated Smith Press no back support
    7x20kg per side, no warm ups cos the weight was already there so why not
    4x22,5 per side limit set
    6x15 per side more in the tank

MAG Pulldowns
    15x20, 40, 50
    8x60

So my neck has a couple imbalances, why not work them while training arms

Seated Overhead Barbell Extensions no back support
    15x20, 30
    6x40

Superset Barbell Rows
    15x20
    13x30 - weak as hell today

All with a 5kg plate hanging from my head behind my back, not taking it off until after the last set

The sets felt better due to neck harness. Very helpful despite low weights for today.

Then i did a bunch of supersets to failure with cables, no neck harness involved and an old man asked me if i know that doing them slow is much better, because someone had told him that a week ago. He disrupted my curls but i didn't mind, it wasn't exactly an all out day, didn't feel it as much as usual.

1 uni set of triceps and that was all she wrote

Iso neck harness with 15kg behind me. It felt really good but was too much of an annoying to get the weight set behind me. 2 sets.

Neck harness with cable, standing for time but including a bunch of micro reps on the feel
    2-3 sets front
    1 set front right side
    1 set back muscles

My neck feels much fresher than the workload would indicate, because of my technical emphasis, without too much mind muscle connection.

2 sets of calf raises

some more walking. will walk some day with neck harness. **** feels good.

Today I thought would be great but nope.

Squat
    3x10xbar
    6x50
    2x90 felt weird
    90 was uneven
    4-5x3x90 got better but not like normal

Then I did a double on Copenhagen adduction drill and realised my adductors were shot from sumo deads.

Rest and recover and chocolate cheesecake.

Doing something for coordination every day is very nice, so i may start squatting a bit more frequently.

Paused Squat
    10x20
    8x50
    5x80

Incline Paused
    3x10xbar
    Close grip
    10x20, 40
    2x4x70
    50kg x10, 8

My shoulder still feels off from the side raises....

MAG Pulldown Rows 12x10x40

Yesterday I ate 1,5kg or more vegetables, then slept like **** and woke up with a 3kg bloat gain overnight.

Squat because I figure the bloat helps getting out of the hole
    10xbar
    8x60
    3x90
    3x110
    10x90

The bloat worked fine though strength wasn't quite there. I tried to psyche up but it made me feel off somehow and I felt that each set would be dangerous for me somehow and quit.

Then I went and hung out with a friend who sold weed to cops, hahaha.

I think that with all the stress of training myself into the ground and all the stress when I used to work in sales, where I'd continue to work overtime whilst spending 3-4 hours per day getting to and from work, and being a generally anti social person so that the countless social interactions would drain me beyond rational imagination has made it hard for my mind to allow me to really get psyched up and let loose. It's not that I have been training calmly, it's that I have had a hard time psyching up in a way that was truly rooted from the depths of my subconscious, fitting who I truly am. This has of course left me to do volume work to the point where even on warmup weights my muscles wouldn't want to go through the contractions anymore, furthering the difficulty in psyching up when it was time to lift heavy again. Looking at all my experiences, it would seem that what's best for me is high intensity training with some high volume training to supplement it, and I think that focusing on psyching up in different ways to get back to my true nature will help me to automatically sort the intensity to volume ratio out.

Last night I slept like **** and today was spent working smaller muscles to prep for bigger sessions.

3 sets hanging knee raises

Snatch grip Shrugs
    50xbar, 70
    33x120

Weak sauce

Few presses and pull ups feeling ****ty

3 sets cable y raises and rotator cuffs
    Last edited by DOMSPOWER; 03-19-2019 at 05:04 AM.

Considering the slump and all, i think today well pretty decent, and i am on my way back up to a more well recovered state again.

Deadhangs 4-5 sets

Chins 4 doubles

Serratus Push ups 3x10

Rolling DB Extensions 12x11, 2x8x13,5 controlled trying to hit a certain spot near my shoulder

Barbell Curls 15x20, 6x30, 8x40 lol

Straight bar Pushdowns 15x40, 12x55, 10x70, 7x85 PR?

Ramping up Jon Kuc Style, figuring i might as well get a combination of SOME reps and SOME weight now that my capacity for either is a bit low.

Paused Squat
    15x20, 40
    10x50
    8x60
    5x70, 80, 90 this actually might be a PR from lack of ever having tried to push anything beyong 1 rep with a pause. I've done 130kg pretty easily in the past, actually.

Deadlift
    5x60
    10x60
    5x80, 110, 140, 160 which actually might be a PR from settling with 4x160 on previous days and going to failure with heavier weights instead, lol. No newfound strength here either, though.

Uni Plate Loaded Leg Press
    15x20, 40, 60, 80
    9x90
    Adding a calf raise on every rep
    10x40
    Bilateral Calf Raise to having just toes on the plate
    10x20
    3x15x40

I felt i needed a coffee break before continuing to hams, turnt around and saw someone putting a cake on the table, lol.

After the break i did 2x20 on uni leg curls superset uni leg extensions, that's all she wrote.

Wrist Curls 20x20, 30, 14x40, 9x50 with as always a 1-2 sec hold at the top of each rep.

Then i grabbed my neck harness and a 2,5kg plate and walked for 20 minutes on a treadmill 4km/h with the plate hanging behind my back. It was very awesome for my posture!

Sleep was ****, today I'm sore.

TRX Rows 8x10
    Superset some type of coordination exercise that varied

Light tng Bench Press
    10x20
    20x20 yeah big arch yeeeaah
    10x40, 50, 60, 70
    8x80

The two last sets had too little leg drive due to somehow not setting them up right.

Seated Smith Press
    ?xbar
    2x10x10kg per side

The good thing about this Smith machine is each side moves up and down individually, so I can tell when I'm pressing unevenly.

Another thing is it's less stressful on joints, so this only ****ed up my right shoulder a little bit on the second set, lol.

MAG Pulldowns 3x?x50

1 loooong set of rotations, not counting reps, just feeling out what my body likes.

i only had a half hour to train since i spent the beginning of the day with my grandpa.

Sumo Deadlift superset 10count plank
    2x10x60
    8x100
    6x120
    2x150
    2x8x100

This didnt even take 20 minutes.

Wide grip Bent Rows to sternum 3x10x60

It should come as a surprise to absolutely no one that i didn't do any of the ab work that i wanted to do over the weekend. On the other hand, i did a lot of upper back work, which helped me feel out what sucks the most back there, and after these rows it seems clear to me that the reason i have done more on Yates Rows than a lot of elite lifters i've seen yet my shoulders can't tolerate a LOT of pressing for months at a time is that some of the muscles have been trained way too little from lack of variation. That's gonna change from now on.

1 set of calf raises then had to go
    Last edited by DOMSPOWER; 03-25-2019 at 02:11 PM.

I'm sore different places in my abs and upper back after yesterdays half hour session. I guess i could push myself harder sometimes rather than just trying to drive up volume.

Belt Squats on a cable stand with a dip belt and probably no lower than parallel because of how the stack works
    20x40, 50, 60

Will use a step box next time. This was awesome!

Farmer's DB Walks from one end of the gym to the other and back, because i've noticed a direct correlation between the movement and motion quality of my gait and how well i recover

Some guy looked at me coming through, then decided to begin a set just before i got to where he stood, so i had to ****ing walk around him ass see everything go to ****.

Incline
    5x10xbar just because it seemed logical to work my setup
    2x10x40
    8x50
    5x60

I should've used close grip like last time..... ****.

Rolling DB Extensions
    20x11
    14x13,5
    7 or something x16

Barbell Curls T515
    6-7x20
    5x30
    4-5x30

2 painful sets of pulldown rows

15 min walk on treadmill with 2,5kg neck harness

Belt Squat on a step box standing pretty close to the pulley and going nearly atg
    20x30, 50, 70

This exercise handles a lot of small variations more easily and for more good reps than on back squat. I'm tempted to thrash barbell squats altogether while I push this exercise.

Uni Leg Curls 3x10

Arm supersets on cables going up and down in weight for a bunch of sets

Face Pulls 5-10kg only and superset 5 serratus push ups for a bunch of sets.

This made my whole body feel a lot more fresh and stable. Movement is medicine.

I'm feeling pretty good but also some support muscles wanted to take over so I walked for a half hour to get things grooving.

Belt Squat 20x25, 60

3 sets of deadhangs and now my weaker left side muscles began to pull their weight again.

Snatch grip shrugs with 2,5kg in neck harness
    50x20
    20x70
    10x120, 150 feeling fine
    5x180 feeling a bit heavier than usual but still fine
    5x220 huge engagement in weaker rib side

This **** was awesome. I have NEVER had such hard recruitment in these muscles, and they really need somework. But it hurt a LOT.

Driving home for 10 minutes had me breathing heavy sometimes. Walking with backpack in one arm and swinging it from side to side and arm to arm felt fine. Then took a dump a that hurt like hell too, so apparently my well being is now dependent on my hips and ribs moving simultaneously. ****.

So i'm back to the daily shennannigans, a first workout back after the rib mishap, a starting point if you will, to show how much i suck at the fundamental stuff that's gonna get me a 250kg Deadlift with minimal risk of injury. Yes, that is a call to action; i'm going for 250kg conventional Deadlift beltless with straps, and FYI they only give me 10-20kg since i have great grip genetics.

Pull ups 3x2 just getting back to a proper feel since i've neglected these

Push ups 3x8 same

My right side delt is what has caused me so much touble in the past year. It just doesn't want to pull it's weight. Minding that, everything becomes a bit more stable but strength pretty much goes down the drain.

Black band high rows to nipples or bit higher 2x8 superset serratus push ups 2x8

I've done naught but sit, lie on the couch and do some red miniband work on and off for my shoulders. It was good but mobility decreased day to day as i recovered....

3x20 superset bodyweight squats and band pull aparts

The shoemakers son always wear the ugliest shoes, and it took me at least a damn year to realise that my right rhomboid was compensating for a lazy side delt....

Today was a short round to spare my ribs and out of respect for everyone's nostrils.

Sumo Deadlift
    2x6x70 - getting into perfect position is easy again thanks to belt squats
    3x6x100

Lying Leg Curls
    20x10
    2-3x10x15
    8x15

3 uni calf raises with 5kg since i did 10 on my doorstep last night, albeit with less ROM..

Crucifix
    3x1minx0,5kg

This was good for tweaking humerus and scapula position, and it felt very unfamiliar for some tissues. I can side raise a lot more weight for a minute straight, but the top is just pure ****.

10min walk on treadmill. I have comitted to spending at least an hour outside per day, walking. I did so last night and it was awesome. Hours prior i walked our dog for a half hour and that was awesome too. I'm starting to feel awesome.

I woke up with a very achy lower ham and upper calf on my left leg today, so i saw no reason to go to the gym, since i can do stuff at home instead.

I squatted down below parallel and sat there whilst holding my hands out in front, then side, then overhead opening and closing my hands 50 times each angle

Pull ups 1, 2, 3 reps

4x10 restless supersets high band rows and serratus push ups

Close grip Push ups 20, 16

Band Pull aparts 3x20 superset medium grip push ups 3x5 then 8ish pullaparts and done because apparently this serratus and normal push up work is pretty effective at all things thoracic, lol.

Then arms out to side, front and overhead 50 reps on hand opening and closing per angle while just standing.

This **** is intense. We used to do the hand thing for 150 total reps after 2 hours of boxing at Team Bredahl. It was grueling. A friend of mine who do boxing told me yesterday that this is easy for him, because when he did Habkido for 6 months, he got used to doing 1000 reps.

I'm definitely gonna do more of this bodyweight stuff, because this is embarassing.

Active recovery for hamstring and calf....

2 ultra light sets of leg curls different tempos/ranges.

2 sets of belt squat marches.

3x15x50 RDL

Cable extensions
    20x30
    12x50
    8x70
    7x90 PR?

Feeling off, will do light stuff for few days or a week or whatever.. Then back to heavy lifting.

Today was not too bad for what's going on currently.

Walk half hour and massage ham and calf, which helped a ton.

A bunch of high chin doubles

Seated Smith Press
    ?x10kg per side
    8x15kg per side

Back Raises 2x?

TRX Rows and narrow grip push ups 3x10

3-4 sets of rotators

Walking and then driving to some nature where I walked some more.

It's funny how much not going all out with weights and doing some controlled bodyweight stuff helps my shoulders feel good.

So ive been babying my body for a couple weeks, and as early as possibly two days from now my brother wants me to work full time with probably a lot of overtime with construction in an amusement park before it opens in 19 days from now. So, as preparation, i decided to walk 5km to and from the gym today instead of driving. I've found that it's my tight and weak left ham that keeps me from moving properly, hence why nearly fixing all right to left calf imbalances helped but failed to fix my movement flaws.

After i got to the gym, i had to sit for a half hour drinking two cups of coffee.. Losing some conditioning and wearing a jacket when it's hot out got me good, lol.

Uni RDL's 4x6 getting a good strech but not forcing it

Reverse Plank 2x30sec which felt ****ing awesome.

Sumo Deadlift
    4x60
    2x100
    8x1x130

Just greasing the start position.

Using a sissy squat machine and a plate under each side of the bar to do Box Deadlifts for the hams
    5x5x100

This was really good.

Then i took a big, moist dump, which in all honesty is one of the things i love most in life.

TRX Rows and ng Push ups 3x?

Face Pulls 2x?

Then i sat for a half hour watching a bare knuckle fight video my friend had sent me during my training. A lot of fighters had tested their punching strength and gotten 700-1000, whereas my drunk ass did something like 750 months ago while out in a bar and having barely punched anyone for several years. My punching strength is a weak link btw.

Walking to a town on higher ground is a good way to pump my hams and glutes pre workout, though as this posture is new to me, it does fatique some parts of my core, for now.

side bridge 4x15 count

TRX Rows 1x? just for the engagement

Belt Squats
    20x30
    2x20x50

Much better, though at this point a hole in my underpants grew pretty big and my dick fell out and touched my shorts so that i felt like it was poking out like a semi hardon. Luckily, it wasn't.

Close grip Incline
    2x10x20
    10x40, 50, 60

Two noobs wouldn't shut the **** up, much less put any thought or effort into any of their sets. Their incessant loud mouth bs nearly messed up my training, so i told them they talk too much and think too little. Their reaction was to continue with but a single change: talking more quietly.... Why even be there at all?

MAG Pulldown Rows 2x12x50

I know it looks like i'm barely working in the gym myself, but i am. Fixing certain movement patterns just isn't that easy, and it feels like my technique is nearly only dependent on my left hamstring no matter the exercise. A decrease in ham engagement leads to my hips moving, then my abs wont flex properly and my rib cage move left, leading my right rhomboid to overtrain. I have worked a lot on fixing other imbalances, but it would seem that every single imbalance i could find goes extinct when i flex that ****ing hamstring.

After my session i spent some time watching women Snatch more than i can Press on Eurosport.

My dad gave me a ride home, because he was coincidentally driving by my gym right as i got out from there.

Yesterday and the day before I replaced tiles in an amusement park with my older brother. The moving around for hours and specially moving tiles while down on my knees, which kinda fixates my posture so that I can more easily move right, all made me feel way more sturdy. My lowest thoracic vertebrae has moved out of place and back in several times in the past and I think the rotation of that joint from before I noticed the hamstring weakness has caused nerve impingement. Or at least symptoms of it. Now I can move more automatically and actually feel my abs in the right side properly all day long.

Sumo Deadlift
    3x?x50

Near perfect start position. When I can maintain it on 160 I might go for a PR.

Seated Press without back support
    10x20
    5x40
    1-3x50
    3x60

MAG Pulldowns 45kg x20, 17, 18
    - it actually felt fluent and grabbed my weakest muscles automatically for once. No struggle going to limit with good technique.

Straight bar Pushdowns
    10x50, 70, 90 PR
    20x60 PR
    15x70 PR
    6x80

DB Preacher Hammer Curls
    15x11
    10x13,5
    12x11

This over engaged my stronger side upper back. I'm fatiqued from work so it was only a matter of time I guess..

10min walk.

Coffee and telling old people to shut up and work the basics of training and nutrition.

Face Pulls 3x10x5
    - yep, fatiqued LOL. I just did it cos it felt good.

I was severely negged by some overthinking douche who has clearly spent too much time on the internet for telling a 100lb chick she isn't fat and probably needs help with body image disorders before she hurts herself, lol.

Today was just a boring grease..

1 pull up then 2, 3, 2 chins

Bunch of practice with static hip airplane. I've been using a bit poor hip positioning this entire time......

Back Raises
    10x15

I was beginning to feel weird upon regaining better ab integration in the bad side. It's like a part of the rye bread I ate earlier got stuck in my lung but not really sorta.

1 set of calves

2 sets of face pulls

1 set of reverse planks

Its hard to do much when a little makes me feel strange..

Time to walk and read and stuff.

Having a vertebrae stiffen up feels extremely weird. It's like as if my spine itself is being strengthened, not just muscles. Hips are getting better at moving correctly. The walk to and from gym felt kinda easy for hams and glutes today, and with some adaptation I can go for a new PR.

Sumo Deadlift
    3x5x70
    3x110
    4x1x140
    3x110

Box Deadlift 4x5x110

TRX Rows and push ups only 2x10 and then some shoulder feel good stuff

Yesterday were no day to train, today was not ideal but the couch would only have made things worse.

Deadhangs few sets

Pull ups 3x2

Serratus pull ups 3-4 sets

That warmed me up but also tired my rotator cuffs a lot..

OHP
    10x20
    3x4x40

Yep, i'm in the commercial gym where the bars probably don't weight 20kg

My shoulder hurt a bit so i quit..

Pull ups 2 triples

I realised that my setup was off and tried again

OHP
    10x20
    4x40, 50
    60 off
    3x60 very hard but i was off
    5x60 got my head in the game, growling and ****

I have a lot more in me on everything if i just push my mind hard enough, instead of holding back as a subconscious way to avoid getting back to all the chronic pain **** i used to deal with.

Overhead Tri Extensions
    12x20
    10x30
    6x35

3-4 arm supersets on cables 10-20reps with varying weights

Chins triple and double

Bent bar Face Pulls 3x?

So I got taxes back and spent all of them on books, then on my way to the gym today I dropped my phone so that half the screen cracked.

At least I had rum in my water bottle this time, lol.

Pull ups
    8x1
    1x4

Better than yesterday

McGill's big 3 with bit of extra side bridge cos my abs ****ing suck

Snatch grip Shrugs
    20x?
    70x?
    100x?
    130x?

Just flushing and squeezing abs, man.

TRX Rows and CG Push ups 2x?

Hanging knee raises and bodyweight squats 3x5 and 30, then some extra raises

Holding onto the rack on squats made it a LOT easier to really open up my groin and move evenly. Perhaps that's what's been missing with the heavy lifts. Leaving more in the tank to maintain smooth patterns.

I just finished my session and left home 3 hours ago. For context, I worked with tiles 6 hours yesterday and am in the commercial gym today, which is a longer walk than the main gym.

Staying home kills me more than manual labor, because the couches and chairs suck.

Some deadhangs to fix **** caused by excessive recovery time on the time but to no avail.

Push ups 5x10 superset pull ups 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This helped stretch the trees major tendon and correct ab coordination.

Bodyweight Squat 5x20 much better when I focus very hard on maintaining tension in abs, apparently.

Sumo Deadlift
    3x3x60
    5x3x100
    6x100

My hips just need that bit more strength in the very bottom and I'll be able to rep heavy weights with perfect positioning.

This session generally showcases how bad my strength endurance is compared to my maxes.

Wide grip Bent Rows to sternum 3x8x60

Incline Close grip Bench
    20xbar
    2x10x40, 50, 60

Whilst some chick was ****ing around with butt fluff with horrible technique and talking on the phone about personal problems and how to train properly....

Incline Nose Crushers
    10x20, 30
    7x40 PR?
    10x30
    13 or 14x32,5

Superset Hammer Curls
    10x8, 10, 12, 14
    8x16

2x15 external rotations

It's no wonder my right side rhomboid takes over and gets overwhelmed when I tend to flare my right elbow a little bit on a lot of what I'm doing....

Time to quit chilling and go on that hour or longer walk home. I'm really enjoying my walks.