Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I am a human being AreolaBorealis's Avatar
    AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saving up to buy a Mercedes in the next few years

WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    agree w/ OP

especially here in the Philippines

brb non M series BMWs or non AMG Mercedes Benzs
    brb worn out
    brb 4 door family cars

fukn lmao

M Series or BUST, you fukkin poser.
    *wear tight shirts to look like I lift crew*
    *walk chest out and chin up while wearing tight shirt to look like I'm big crew*
    *always wear a poker face to look alpha crew*
    *never laugh or smile because it's beta crew*
    *don't know what to do with my hands when walking or standing crew*
    *fix hair every 5 mins only to ruin it crew*
    *find misc crews funnier than misc threads crew*

Keeping it real since 07 exbuffstuff's Avatar
    exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    <~~~~Only drives kraut cars.

I've had Chevy, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota...

I've enjoyed my BMW and my Wife's Benz far more then ALMOST any other car I've even had.

The only exception is my Dodge Quad cab that I put an amazing about of time into as far sound quality (sound deading and audio equipment) and ride improvements.

We still miss the truck over both our cars.

WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao at all the nuthuggers

there are tons more aesthetic cars out there... yes I agree they do not come close to the class/prestige/luxury of a European car... I'm talking about cars like the Lexus RC-F, Scion FR-S, 2015 Mustang, C7 corvette, latest Ford GT, etc...

but seriously, if you're going to buy a BMW, if it's not an M series... make sure it's BRAND NEW, and bought with CASH.

That's like trying to look so dapper yet you ride the bus or train

brb look like The Great Gatsby
    brb knock off Rolex
    brb cheap ass suit
    brb ss cut
    brb brb

make sure you earn more than you spend.... most are really posers who buy worn out non M series BMWs which impresses NO woman at all, but phaggots of their own kind...

finally, I would rather drive an all out race-spec (~500whp) E24 M6 ~2500 lbs (cfrp parts etc) than a boat spec (4000+ lbs) "500 hp" E92... lol just lol

edit:

also, to those who DO own an M series, take it to the track, you phaggots. Don't just go cruising around town doing 20mph just to stroke your ego, you fukin phaggot bigot.
    *walk chest out and chin up while wearing tight shirt to look like I'm big crew*

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WessonSmith View Post
    agree w/ OP

especially here in the Philippines

brb non M series BMWs or non AMG Mercedes Benzs
    brb worn out
    brb 4 door family cars

fukn lmao

M Series or BUST, you fukkin poser.
    I just lol hard to myself whenever I see a BMW 3 series or C series Mercedes with some early-20's kid driving wearing some Oakleys and thinking they're hot chit.
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

Русская Генетика
    *Land Rover Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*

Originally Posted by Comstarr View Post
    I just lol hard to myself whenever I see a BMW 3 series or C series Mercedes with some early-20's kid driving wearing some Oakleys and thinking they're hot chit.
    yup... really.. although I toned down my standards a bit in my next post, if it's not an M/AMG, make sure at least it's brand new and bought with cash... otherwise that's nothing... lol

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I own 2 BMWs. And have owned bmws for years.

I think it's one of those "don't knock it until you try it" sort of things.

Are bmws the best performer out there? No

Are bmws a good value in terms of cost/performance? Not anymore

Are they the most reliable vehicle? No

Are they largely considered a status symbol? Sure

I personally like the "feel" that getting behind the wheel of a German car gives the driver. I feel very well connected to the road. What makes me choose BMW over other makes is mainly my familiarity with them having owned them for years, the near 50/50 weight distribution, and the technology behind each vehicle.

Sure you can get all of that in another vehicle, but after owning MBs, and BMWs I really prefer the ride of the Germans to any domestic out there.

It's a personal preference thing. They're certainly not the best performer but they are very competitive on the road and at the track should that be the route you take.

2016 435i individual
    2011 335IS

We've had no issues with either car. And both are great.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hate most bmws but they have one of the best track groups on par with the porsche club.

Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not too other manufacturers offers RWD sedans that you can buy with a manual transmission.
    off the top of my head I can only think of the Chevy SS as another car with those traits. Maybe the Caddy ATS but im not sure..

Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    I own 2 BMWs. And have owned bmws for years.

I think it's one of those "don't knock it until you try it" sort of things.

Are bmws the best performer out there? No

Are bmws a good value in terms of cost/performance? Not anymore

Are they the most reliable vehicle? No

Are they largely considered a status symbol? Sure

I personally like the "feel" that getting behind the wheel of a German car gives the driver. I feel very well connected to the road. What makes me choose BMW over other makes is mainly my familiarity with them having owned them for years, the near 50/50 weight distribution, and the technology behind each vehicle.

Sure you can get all of that in another vehicle, but after owning MBs, and BMWs I really prefer the ride of the Germans to any domestic out there.

It's a personal preference thing. They're certainly not the best performer but they are very competitive on the road and at the track should that be the route you take.

2016 435i individual
    2011 335IS

We've had no issues with either car. And both are great.
    but I bet a 350whp st205 would bring you more smiles than a 500whp NA e92 m3? (based on your username)

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like to own a M3 someday. That is my realistic dream car. But yeah I don't see the point of forking over so much money for a used entry level 3 series. Just lol.

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    but I bet a 350whp st205 would bring you more smiles than a 500whp NA e92 m3? (based on your username)
    The Celicas never did it for me. Realistically they don't handle as well as most bmws, not even in the same realm.

I looked at the Lexus rc350 F, and ironically the base BMW 435s out perform them. The interior is pretty cheap and just not even on the same level.

I'm not trying to sound snotty, they were in the same price range so I compared them to the 435i we bought. It was an easy decision.

I'm a huge truck guy, I'd rather be in my truck any day of the week. But I wanted a DD, so I bought the 335IS for myself. The 335IS is faster than the wife's 435, and more "raw" imo. Her 4 series is insanely nice inside. I didn't need that sort of luxury in a car. I'd rather spend the extra cash on my truck!

I did look for MKIV supras, but they were all beat on, bastardized by previous owners or just plain too much. 60k for a used stock MKIV, is 10k more than they were brand new.. To me that's not a good deal.

I don't know. Like I said it's a personal preference thing. I just happen to prefer the ride in BMW to anything else in the same class.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A 328 with a manual transmission is still a quick fun car.
    lots of chit talkers in here with no clue what theyre talking about.

Originally Posted by shoelaces View Post
    I would like to own a M3 someday. That is my realistic dream car. But yeah I don't see the point of forking over so much money for a used entry level 3 series. Just lol.

Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    The car you posted is like 10 years old.

BMW/Mercedes/Audi are on the cutting edge of technology and engineering. Its as simple as that.

Show me your Chevy that does this

Show me a BMW that does that.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000) LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000) LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000) LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000) LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000) LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000) LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000) LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000) LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000) LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000) LesMiscerables is just really nice. (+1000)
    A large percentage of their models are well thought-out in terms of design and performance. They're also on the forefront of technology. Remember when they came out with the iDrive system and the press was decrying it? Brb, now my friend's Mazda3 has something similar 15 years later.

Some of it is definitely the perception and people desiring prestige, so it's not like all of their models are worth the price tag, but overall BMW usually has an inspired line-up. There have been some downturns, according to longtime fans, but when they stay close to their original formula, some amazing cars result. Ex: the e46 M3 is easily one of the best sub-$100k cars of the 2000s in terms of performance and enduring looks.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞
    Positive Crew
    Ask me any business / entrepreneurship questions.

Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    BMW has been overrated, cheap quality BS for years now. After the E36, it was all downhill. The only saving grace for BMW is that they allow a stick on almost every model.

There's a Motor Trend review of an M3 vs Mustang GT, and the Mustang while costing half the price keeps up with the M3 in every category on the track. Then the M3 goes into limp home mode.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a 2013 535xi....honestly at first I was in love for a year, then it slowly faded off. I started driving it much more aggressively and I will admit it has brought back a lot of fun. I also have a ton of features most cars haven't even implemented yet....

but on Saturday I test drove the Porsche Macan....there is literally no comparision

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    BMW has been overrated, cheap quality BS for years now. After the E36, it was all downhill. The only saving grace for BMW is that they allow a stick on almost every model.

There's a Motor Trend review of an M3 vs Mustang GT, and the Mustang while costing half the price keeps up with the M3 in every category on the track. Then the M3 goes into limp home mode.
    Lol stop....

Twisty road there's no comparison.

Drive one.

I don't even bother with gts anymore after my mod and I just have a 335.

Bmw is about feel and connectedness. About driver comfort. Hell, unless open throttle you can't hear it.

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Lol stop....

Drive one.

Bmw is about feel and connectedness. About driver comfort. Hell, unless open throttle you can't hear it.
    It's about paying out the ass when the warranty expires and every single system starts to fail. And I've driven multiple BMWs, and have owned multiple luxury cars, so I do know what I'm talking about. I'll try to find that video where BMW gets embarrassed by Ford.

bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000) bpagonis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol stop....

Drive one.

Even the X5 feels like a sports car.

Still lame.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's about paying out the ass when the warranty expires and every single system starts to fail. And I've driven multiple BMWs, and have owned multiple luxury cars, so I do know what I'm talking about. I'll try to find that video where BMW gets embarrassed by Ford.
    This vid? No, Mustang got wrecked...

https://youtu.be/DukGAt7STUw

Or maybe you mean this one where it wrecks a Ferrari 430...

https://youtu.be/a54f1BxNr54

Tons more out there. Reality is not many cars run mid 3s 0-60 and 11s quarters.

This vid? No, Mustang got wrecked...

https://youtu.be/DukGAt7STUw

Or maybe you mean this one where it wrecks a Ferrari 430...

https://youtu.be/a54f1BxNr54

Tons more out there. Reality is not many cars run mid 3s 0-60 and 11s quarters.
    I did say it was a Motor Trend video, an official review. I'll find that video.

Also there's this;

Edit:

Can't find the video, but here's the review.

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2011-...m3-comparison/
    Last edited by Godfrd824; 01-21-2016 at 10:57 AM.

I did say it was a Motor Trend video, an official review. I'll find that video.

Also there's this;

Edit:

Can't find the video, but here's the review.

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2011-...m3-comparison/
    Well, they can't have bmw win every year lol.

Of course it's a 435 now.

There are tons of great cars I'd love to own. Audi s5 would be awesome to look at. I'm not a Mercedes fan at all, looks and throttle feels mostly.

My dad has a g8 that's nice, but way too much interior noise and too bulky. The new shelbys would be fun to drive I think. Had a ser altima that was sporty a long time ago.

My worst sports car was my stealth rt. Clutch was a piece of sht and it blew two cylinders at same time cracking the block. Had no money when it happened so ended up in a neon with no radio... Awful lol.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BMWs are nice, for the people who truly can afford them including insurance and any maintenance problems.

The problem we are seeing is people who cannot truly afford them buying BMWs putting a good chuck of their paychecks into a car.
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AquilineNose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's hardly surprising that BMW is the favourite car brand of a forum full of egotistical, narcissistic, grandiose douchebags.

Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    BMW master race. ITT op lacks taste

MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Comstarr View Post
    So you pass a driver, never talk to them and don't know who they are but are able to deduce that they think their the chit by the type of sunglasses they are wearing and car their driving?

lol some of you guys are so hate filled that you literally use any excuse to validate your feelings.

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    BMWs are nice, for the people who truly can afford them including insurance and any maintenance problems.

The problem we are seeing is people who cannot truly afford them buying BMWs putting a good chuck of their paychecks into a car.
    buy used, and take the car to an independent mechanic that specializes in German cars. Simple

dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MyManDan26 View Post
    So you pass a driver, never talk to them and don't know who they are but are able to deduce that they think their the chit by the type of sunglasses they are wearing and car their driving?

lol some of you guys are so hate filled that you literally use any excuse to validate your feelings.
    This sums up all the haters. Srs.
    EDM crew
    Facial aesthetics crew
    6'2" crew

Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yup... really.. although I toned down my standards a bit in my next post, if it's not an M/AMG, make sure at least it's brand new and bought with cash... otherwise that's nothing... lol
    You're clearly more financially savvy than me, so could you please explain to me the benefit of paying cash as opposed to financing at an interest rate significantly lower than inflation?
    *US Army Crew*
    *Porsche Crew*
    *Vasectomy Crew*

Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EnforcerOTF View Post
    I have a 2013 535xi....honestly at first I was in love for a year, then it slowly faded off. I started driving it much more aggressively and I will admit it has brought back a lot of fun. I also have a ton of features most cars haven't even implemented yet....

but on Saturday I test drove the Porsche Macan....there is literally no comparision
    Interior quality alone makes it impossible to go back to BMW after owning a Porsche.
    *US Army Crew*
    *Porsche Crew*
    *Vasectomy Crew*

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyManDan26 View Post

Yeah because first impressions don't mean anything at all, right?

Logic not even once
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

Русская Генетика
    *Land Rover Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*