StanKnight0077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Vertical Climber Machine vs Rowing Machine

Hello everyone . I come to this forum for all my bodybuilding wisdom since all of you are really good at giving good answers. I have learned a lot through the years from this website and I love it.

So I love working out and I been using my rowing machine for about 2 years now. It unfortunately broke last week and so I have been looking into getting another one. But I also learned about Vertical Climbing Machines and I wanted to get some feedback on them. I love the rowing machine because it is a full body workout. It for sure is challenging and it is great for strength as well (not all my strength training comes from it of course). So my question is do I get the same workout or better from a Vertical Climber then a rowing machine? I love the idea of it being a challenging workout. I also realize that "form follows function" so I would imagine it would be great for strength too. Does it work the same muscles as a rowing machine does? I am having to make up a decision by this weekend and it is a tie between both. Right now the rowing machine has a little edge over the VCM due to me being more familiar with it. But if the VCM is more challenging / works the same muscles / is better then that is what I want overall .

So any feedback or suggestions or wisdom regarding this would be appreciated. Again the community is generally good at giving advice. So thank you for any you can give me.

shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoaibraza134 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was looking for the difference between both machines vertical climber and rowing machine bother are good for cardio exercise you explained both very well. But choosing the right one is a difficult task but what if we have both and do exercise on these machines. Either it is good for health or not.
    Hi there! I'm Shoaib Raza. I have been traveling around the world since 2013. I'm a full-time blogger since 2018 and I'm sharing all of my product review experiences and products guideline on my blog. For more about me you can visit my site