Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10) KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10) KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10) KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10) KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10) KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10) KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10) KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10) KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10) KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10) KUSK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JussKnowJulian View Post
    Still trying to improve my wardrobe. Want to make an impression on this girl I haven't seen in a while. What do u think of these fits? Keep in mind i would appreciate some SRS answers. Thank you. Also the people I've chosen are around my age.

Set yourself on fire.

akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akki21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hmm. I really like Henley shirts. I'm also planning on getting slim tapered jeans pretty soon as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

Op if you are young you and aesthetic you can show SOME cleavage and rock a ripped jeans with sneaks.

You can get all these items anywhere and are cheap and u can also wear a leather jacket on it.

David is GOAT.

Bitterdon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A good denim shirt and skinny black or brown jeans will look great, and you can also pick up a nice watch or a gold bracelet.