Thread: Stuck in a Rut

00murtagh00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stuck in a Rut

Hey all

Use to be into lifting all the time but somehow ended up with no motivation ( kids married life )

Tell me what motivates you and how you get from the chair to the bench each day?

I feel like i just have no energy all the time. come home from work and soon as the fire is on i snooze on the sofa. then again im only getting about 5hrs sleep per night (work)

I got all the sups
    need to try this new one i got pree workout meant to give a kick.

Lack off gym buddy as well.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro...I choose the view gym time as "my time", I look forward to it...To relish it. Your mindset makes or breaks your determination. I got to admit I have no idea what's it's time to care for children so massive respect for that.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Registered User BurningEmber101's Avatar
    BurningEmber101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol I have like the opposite problem. I can't workout enough. Sure I might be jobless (I'm looking) but I look forward to my workouts. My leg day consists of riding a bike, and my upper body is the rest of the time. The burn the pain i have learned to make it feel good. The only thing I regret is I regret not starting sooner.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get more sleep, prioritize gym time in your schedule so it's the same as brushing your teeth. Your children will benefit from seeing your example.

One thing that guys can do easily is to pack a gym bag so that you either stop by the gym before or after work. Then you're not trying to get yourself off the couch and to the gym.

00murtagh00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My gym is a converted 2 space garage. with squat rack bench and concept 2 .. i was signed up to the gym and spend £200 for the year and went twice.

I need my 8 pack back.

jenmarley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    Bro...I choose the view gym time as "my time", I look forward to it...To relish it. Your mindset makes or breaks your determination. I got to admit I have no idea what's it's time to care for children so massive respect for that.
    I agree about "me time".. since you are so busy with your job and family, make this a priority to have for yourself. My personal motivation is that exercising (generally running or basketball) will be a way to relieve stress and clear my head. I never want to perceive physical activity to be a job or something I HAVE to do. So if your motivation is geared for overall general health and happiness, I think this could be a good start to getting back at it.