CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Are you a sports coach? Comment here.

Are you a sports coach?
    What level do you coach at and in what sport?
    What workouts do you incorporate in your athlete's training?
    " Death is coming for all of us, I intend to deserve it" - Unknown
    "There is no such thing as pain." - Me
    "If there is such a thing as pain, it's temporary" - Me
    "If I quit, I didn't deserve it in the first place." - Me

Coach Dan Bolduc
    Level 4-NTS Archery Coach

CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump. If you're a coach, let me know.

Coach Dan Bolduc

kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think Krakkerz is a sports coach from what I've read. Other than that I think there are no coaches here. Sports training section is dead since 2013.
    Basic Football / Sports Training Guide:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172545001

Train smart.

Damn.. Time to revive this ****.

Coach Dan Bolduc

kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CoachDanBolduc View Post
    Damn.. Time to revive this ****.
    good luck with that
    I think it's that forums got less popular in general and that's why everbody migrated to instagram, twitter, ******** etc.

maybe one day we'll be popular again. we'll hold the fort down until then.
    Basic Football / Sports Training Guide:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172545001

Train smart.

Originally Posted by kingmode View Post

maybe one day we'll be popular again. we'll hold the fort down until then.
    Rah.

Coach Dan Bolduc

x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CoachDanBolduc View Post
    Rah.
    In on time to revive this.
    I started coaching 11-12 year old football where I didnt lose but one game in 3 years
    those same three years I coached basketball same age group and only lost 4 games over 3 seasons (not counting playoff loss)
    I coached baseball travel league one year and did decently.

After that I was offered an assistant football coaching job for a local middle school where i coached for a season and a half before stepping down. The head coach was ridiculous and we lost 3 games the first year and lost all but 4 games the next year when he decided his son should start at QB and LB.

After that I took time off due to working 12 hour shifts and not having time to do it. Lately i've gotten the itch to coach again mostly due to working out with some of the kids I coached in little league who are now in High School thus my return to the forum. Sad to see this section is so dead...
    Havent lifted since 2014 after benching 355 and ruining shoulder.
    Hoping to make it back into the gym after the Resolutioners clear out mid February.

Repping users that rep the Carolinas since 2006

Panthers - Gamecocks - UNC - ECU

Reps on sight:
    FFAZARI
    Shane-0-Mac
    Zaia
    Aggressive
    zackmorris
    dtbrehm

Damn. It's tough being a coach sometimes.

I work with a number of varying levels of athletes. I help run my company's Juinor Olympic development program as well as coaching a small group of athletes as their personal coach.

Hopefully adding 2-3 new athletes to my roster soon, its about 5x the work but its worth it.

Coach Dan Bolduc

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've not been around much, but yes, I'm a sport coach. I am a Rugby coach at rep level in Australia. I've also run a BJJ/MMA academy. I also coached American Football and track, but that was out of necessity more than anything else.

Some of my workout and coaching stuff

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159632861
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167004581
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=168736483

Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Coach here, also.

Mainly MMA and Combat Sports. I work with Joel Jamieson. I'm also a Neuromuscular Therapist, so I do a lot of therapy for pain, etc.

Right now, I am trying to expand to other individual player sports.
    Coach Santos
    Strength Trainer & Performance Nutritionist

PGDip.ISSN student

acst3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a baseball coach with experience in all youth areas. Currently, I coach at the high school level and will be taking on AAABA this summer.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommylsantos View Post
    Coach here, also.

Mainly MMA and Combat Sports. I work with Joel Jamieson. I'm also a Neuromuscular Therapist, so I do a lot of therapy for pain, etc.

Right now, I am trying to expand to other individual player sports.
    Damn. Get Joel to post on here

Registered User karanchandigarh's Avatar
    karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100) karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100) karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100) karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100) karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100) karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100) karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100) karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100) karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100) karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100) karanchandigarh is not very well liked. (-100)

Wink Karan Arora Chandigarh Sport Guide

No, but still involved in updating others with latest sports news to make them aware of each and every sports through out the world.