Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Jews and Business?

Why are Jewish people so great at business?

Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jarlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nepotism
    Support feminists. Hairy women need love too.

1000 days of nofap success crew

forever a lone wolf yungballin14's Avatar
    yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Financial intelligence education starts right when they exit the womb. Also like what ^said. And because their religion emphasizes the importance of money and business.
    6'8 wingspan masterrace
    6'0
    221lbs
    Loner cause I'm a weird fuk

HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "their religion emphasizes the importance of money and business."

Never heard that.

JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1) nepotism

2) not even hating rn, but Jews do think non Jews (goyim) are scum suckers. no joke.

editing in case someone doesn't realize the significance of point 2: that means they will throw goyim under the bus and fuk them in terms of stinginess because they don't see them as equal business partners

Originally Posted by JyzzMagnet View Post
    1) nepotism

2) not even hating rn, but Jews do think non Jews (goyim) are scum suckers. no joke.

Who is that?

xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1) nepotism

That's false, this guy actually never said that.
    *Go to the bathroom, flex in mirror and forget to pee crew*

*Shave one of my legs and pretend it's a girl in my bed crew*

*T-mobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family list plan crew*

CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) nepotism

I used to caddy at a private jewish golf club. A lot of money in there, a few owned professional sports teams....i actually felt that way a lot of the time
    Se Vi Pacem Para Bellum

What you know bout pain? Blood sweat and tears man im sittin in the rain.

JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xHiroko View Post
    That's false, this guy actually never said that.
    as expected, the JIDF is in action immediately

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish..._Defense_Force

TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100)
    Jews are smart

Jews tend to have family links to important people

important people happen to be jews aswell.

Originally Posted by CalmYerSwag View Post
    I used to caddy at a private jewish golf club. A lot of money in there, a few owned professional sports teams....i actually felt that way a lot of the time
    Maybe you felt that way but only you control how you feel.
    Perhaps you should have taken it as a chance to network with bigwigs.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MAGA 2020.
    Enjoy the show.

Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as expected, the JIDF is in action immediately

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish..._Defense_Force

Yeah I bet you don't hate Jews....lol

Let me guess they are the source of all your problems?

Ovadia Yousef was the Chief Sephardic Rabbi of Israel and was born in Iraq. He has said a variety of stupid, ludacris things. Like stating the victims in the holocaust died because they were sinners etc.
    Thank you President Trump!

Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cause "muh 6 million!"

CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HealthyinLA View Post
    Maybe you felt that way but only you control how you feel.
    Perhaps you should have taken it as a chance to network with bigwigs.
    Wrong answer, try again. Im good at reading people unlike you, and because i wasn't jewish i was looked at differently,like they didnt want anything to do with me. Some were cool and we can talk and i can get advice, but many weren't.
    Se Vi Pacem Para Bellum

What you know bout pain? Blood sweat and tears man im sittin in the rain.

Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its like the original mayflower descendants all having money nowadays. If you establish a family and keep it tight, you build wealth. Whereas I come from a bunch of poor potato farmers that only learned how to read in the 50's, jews all come from millenia of successful people.
    working on it

Originally Posted by CalmYerSwag View Post
    Wrong answer, try again. Im good at reading people unlike you, and because i wasn't jewish i was looked at differently,like they didnt want anything to do with me. Some were cool and we can talk and i can get advice, but many weren't.
    Maybe you weren't good at networking. Maybe some aren't interested so you could have focused on the ones that were warm to you.

I am sure many of them were gay or bi. If you were hot many of them would want to talk to you.

Originally Posted by Griffco View Post
    Its like the original mayflower descendants all having money nowadays. If you establish a family and keep it tight, you build wealth. Whereas I come from a bunch of poor potato farmers that only learned how to read in the 50's, jews all come from millenia of successful people.
    You can't use that as en excuse. I have a friend that's dad was a super poor Filipino but he got passionate about business and now he is rich and powerful. I guarantee his dad had things rougher than your parents.

ur mum's sidepiece lol Jaypricemann's Avatar
    Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypricemann is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jewish person checking in. Mom's a lawyer, I'm a diamond broker. We look out for each other, intelligence is incredibly important and emphasized the second we exit the womb, and there're only 14 million of us so there's a good chance a Jew will know somebody who knows somebody. Back when cutting linoleum or being a mason was the honorable job and money changing was dirty, they reneged the Jews to the "dirty" profession of being bankers so they decided to be as good at what they were allowed to do as possible. It's just kind of how it worked out. No anti-Christianity here, I'm just stating facts.

EDIT: Just looked at the thread with the Nobel Prize-winning economist's predictions. Born in Brooklyn to a Jewish family.
    ΚΣ | S&P | ++Positive Crew++ | BUCKEYES | CLOWNS | INDIANS | CAVALIERS

B/S/D: 305/315/465

"See if you ain't got no sauce, you lost"

Originally Posted by Jaypricemann View Post
    Jewish person checking in. Mom's a lawyer, I'm a diamond broker. We look out for each other, intelligence is incredibly important and emphasized the second we exit the womb, and there're only 14 million of us so there's a good chance a Jew will know somebody who knows somebody. Back when cutting linoleum or being a mason was the honorable job and money changing was dirty, they reneged the Jews to the "dirty" profession of being bankers so they decided to be as good at what they were allowed to do as possible. It's just kind of how it worked out. No anti-Christianity here, I'm just stating facts.

EDIT: Just looked at the thread with the Nobel Prize-winning economist's predictions. Born in Brooklyn to a Jewish family.
    I know a lot of dumb people that became rich, so I don't think intelligence is a requirement. Also, intelligence is genetic and either something you have or don't.

Everydang u do is balloon 20Mavs11's Avatar
    20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jews are also very competitive. So if one person in their family graduated with their MBA, the other has to achieve the same level if not higher. So if one goes to college, they're competing with all their other siblings which applies pressure and the need to achieve the same level of excellence.
    [Dallas Cowboys][Dallas Mavericks][Texas Rangers][TCU*NCAA][DFW Crew]
    [Law of Attraction Crew]

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jews are some cheeky kunts m8. run the world in secret, keep getting richer whilst the poor get poorer. noone knows or cares.

pretty scummy but kinda mirin.

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. It actually explains how it happened. Or just google what I just said and get the gist of it.
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because they don't care about others and have no remorse when stomping you to reach their goal and make you their slave. They don't feel shame when they throw countries in debt with their corrupt world banks, they don't feel shame when they lie and shape public opinion with their news stations and they don't feel shame when they brainwash and defile the citizens with their suggestive TV shows, movies and ads, perversion of which not even kids shows are safe. There is lots of slaving Goyim, and not that many Jews so all that Goyim resources and Jewish high positions are used to help each other and further establish their agenda.
    No hymen, no diamond crew
    Politically incorrect crew
    Wieners out crew

Originally Posted by SadBoys View Post
    Because they don't care about others and have no remorse when stomping you to reach their goal and make you their slave. They don't feel shame when they throw countries in debt with their corrupt world banks, they don't feel shame when they lie and shape public opinion with their news stations and they don't feel shame when they brainwash and defile the citizens with their suggestive TV shows, movies and ads, perversion of which not even kids shows are safe. There is lots of slaving Goyim, and not that many Jews so all that Goyim resources and Jewish high positions are used to help each other and further establish their agenda.
    Yeah, it sucks that they shape public opinion with their crappy media.

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My secret? Texting between sets.

darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HealthyinLA View Post
    Why are Jewish people so great at business?
    Jewish checking in..
    I'll tell you exactly why Jews are successful in business and also in other ventures they pursue. It all starts with the family and how you are raised and the examples that are set for you. We're taught and more importantly shown that hard work pays off. And that school is important and being focuses. We're taught not to be bitter about the past when we were persecuted, and not to use that as a reason that the world owes us something. We go out and work for ours. And yes we use our networks and relationships. Why wouldn't we?
    This is vastly different than other cultures where kids are shown that the world owes them free shi*t because of the past difficulties instead of showing them that they can become something if they work hard. They're often not taught to be disciplined in school and in life in general. And to start from a young age to learn these values. And that family is important.
    So the world may dislike us for being successful and this and that. But its not something that we don't go out and earn. And its not something that anyone else cant go do to. But it boils down to family and family values and how they rub off on kids.

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oy vey, the goyim know! Shut it down!!

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From my experience they are tax cheats, srs (CPA crew) and they cheat their investors. We had to "fire" a Jewish client cause dude was such a scumbag. Threw a temper tantrum about fees every time too.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP,

Jew checking in. Ignore the anti-Semites. The perception that we are good at business or even control it is due to history. Long ago Jews were forbidden from certain careers and trades so our options were limited by Christian nobility and the Church. Christians were also banned or heavily shamed for engaging in money-lending and usury while Jews were not.

So, naturally money lending is one of the few things we were not forbidden from engaging in. You do this for a few centuries and voila you are pretty entrenched in the profession.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020