Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1729
    thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Knocked out an hr on the treadmill AFTER all that? Beast mode baby!
    Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Walked to stores later in day trying to decide what I wanted to eat. Ended up with Subway though disgruntled by it all. 8 dollars is pricey for a foot long. I miss the 5 dollar sub days. Plus, when he asked if I wanted toasted I said no.. so he toasted it. le sigh And it's so many calories in the sandwiches. Many are like 1k calories for a sandwich. blah
    They never listen at Subway. I say a little bit of sauce and I swear they dump a whole bottle of sauce on the thing. I go there when I'm at work and have nothing with me, so it's either eat nothing for 12 hours straight or that, or Mcdonalds but let's be real that chit makes me nearly crap my shorts lulz.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Knocked out an hr on the treadmill AFTER all that? Beast mode baby!

They never listen at Subway. I say a little bit of sauce and I swear they dump a whole bottle of sauce on the thing. I go there when I'm at work and have nothing with me, so it's either eat nothing for 12 hours straight or that, or Mcdonalds but let's be real that chit makes me nearly crap my shorts lulz.
    Thanks. Didn't feel much like beast mode with just the two lifts. Treadmill is easy as long as I can not get too bored. Listened to a book for a little bit then some edm music to survive the trudge as I'm just walking. Fast food in general has a record for not getting things right and it didn't help the one yesterday was probably 17. I often end up with tomatoes on things despite requesting to have it taken off, for example. We have Mcdonald's near the apartment too but other than the chicken sandwich, there isn't much I like from there. I'm not a big fan of fast food hamburgers in general.

There is a meet in August I have been eyeing and it now is open to apply. Question is: do I pull the trigger and put in for the meet or wait? My stepsisters live near Denver so would have places to stay, just need to have a way to get there. hmmmm
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Frontier usually has pretty cheap flights between LAX and Denver.
    Instagram: @doctorv17

Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    Frontier usually has pretty cheap flights between LAX and Denver.
    Thanks. First i need to decide if I want to compete at the meet. Will consider tickets for flight in June if I do. Though I do have plenty of PTO to use.

I wrote this all out already and now have to rewrite. *grumbles* Struggled to fall asleep last night for no reason so ended up with less than 3 hours of sleep considering how often woke up in the short time was sleeping. Had the early morning/open shift as traded with coworker. Wasn't too bad though. We didn't have a lot working but it was a bit slower despite being Monday due to holiday (religious) for some in the area. Tomorrow will probably be busy and I got asked to go in earlier than scheduled cause one of the techs has jury duty so not sleeping in as late as I had hoped. Got out mostly on time today but that meant after 4 pm traffic and after 5 pm gym crowd. So many bros. Managed to get most of the lifts done with just some interruptions on how many sets I had left, though skipped db flies cause tired and couldn't find the dumbbells I needed.

bench - 1x5 @ 65, 1x4 @ 75, 2x3 @ 85, 5x3 @ 95
    squat - 1x5 @ 115, 1x5 @ 135, belt 1x5,8,3,6,2,7,4 @ 155
    lunge - 5x5 @ 65 (hadn't done in a long while)
    good morning - 5x5 @ 155 (tried since had done 145 for 4 weeks, was heavy but survived)
    bench - 1x5 @ 65, 1x5 @ 75, 5x5 @ 85

Now have to finish newsletter for writing site then get to bed. At least managed to get lunches ready for the next couple of days after I got home. Maybe I can get some sleep tonight.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Das a lotta bench!

I think I remember you and shesprints talking about a love for LGBQT+ media a while back. So this author that I like has added a few LGBQT+ minis to a series I read back in the day, and started an entirely new LGBQT+ series set in the same "world" as the previous series. Her name is G.L. Carriger, and her books (that I've read) are in a steampunk-meets-paranormal universe, although the initial series was set in Victorian era and the new series is set in an alt-modern day (and is less steampunky). Anyway, if you haven't already come across her I'd suggest checking her out. Even in the original "straight" series, Carriger has stated to fans that the main character is a bisexual female, but she doesn't really understand that or have a word for it given her setting.

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh noes, did bb.com shut the window? I wish it had an autosave feature. I've had to rewrite more posts than I'd like. Looks like a good lifting day and you've joined the dark side of people who do lunges, I see.

@mavd I rarely read fantasy (Terry Pratchett spoiled it for me I think lol) but I want to take a look at those now!
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is a meet in August I have been eyeing and it now is open to apply. Question is: do I pull the trigger and put in for the meet or wait? My stepsisters live near Denver so would have places to stay, just need to have a way to get there. hmmmm
    Ooooo DO IT!

Oh and welcome back to the Lunge Club! Enjoy your stay, and the following pain and misery that ensues lol.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Das a lotta bench!

I think I remember you and shesprints talking about a love for LGBQT+ media a while back. So this author that I like has added a few LGBQT+ minis to a series I read back in the day, and started an entirely new LGBQT+ series set in the same "world" as the previous series. Her name is G.L. Carriger, and her books (that I've read) are in a steampunk-meets-paranormal universe, although the initial series was set in Victorian era and the new series is set in an alt-modern day (and is less steampunky). Anyway, if you haven't already come across her I'd suggest checking her out. Even in the original "straight" series, Carriger has stated to fans that the main character is a bisexual female, but she doesn't really understand that or have a word for it given her setting.
    Yep. Good ol' Sheiko, heavy on the bench. Tomorrow will be bench and deadlift. Do you mean Gail Carriger? Over on Goodreads web site, G.L. Carriger has a gay wolf series (gay male) though I think they are the same person. Gail Carriger is known for her books and personal style. I haven't read her books but she always sounded fun when on the podcast Writing Excuses. The books are on my to read list but haven't gotten there yet. Love fantasy but don't often read much glbtq though I write m/m.

Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    oh noes, did bb.com shut the window? I wish it had an autosave feature. I've had to rewrite more posts than I'd like. Looks like a good lifting day and you've joined the dark side of people who do lunges, I see.

@mavd I rarely read fantasy (Terry Pratchett spoiled it for me I think lol) but I want to take a look at those now!
    Sadly, it was my fault. hit "reply" instead of "post quick reply." oops. I've done lunges a fair amount in the past, mostly curtsy lunges. My knees aren't always a fan so I'm cautious with that one.

Ooooo DO IT!

Oh and welcome back to the Lunge Club! Enjoy your stay, and the following pain and misery that ensues lol.
    hehe Thanks. Between Saturday 195 squats, deadlifts Sunday and the 7 sets of squats plus lunges, I was feeling it today. I made a customer chuckle though when I groaned about needing to bend to reach for something.

And working earlier than scheduled tomorrow too. Not sure how long I'll work either then have to get to the gym. Deadlifts and bench, all kinds of fun planned.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Yeah she uses G.L. for the series I initially got into and Gail for some of her more recent stuff I think. The current day series is gay male as main characters (they're not all werewolf, there's a drag queen fox shifter and a mereman lol), but set in SF with representation of all genders and orientations in supporting characters. Her "young adult" series in the same world setting has a straight female as main but a lesbian in a strong supporting role, and then that character gets her own novella later on. Anyway, I guess my point is for the most part her works have good representation of LGBQT+ characters without necessarily having being not-straight as the main plot. I consider her work more fluff-easy-to-read than true high-fantasy. Very snarky dialogue and relate-able characters. N.K. Jemisin's Broken Earth series is more of a high-fantasy/sci-fi that sets gender fluidity and non-hetero relationships as "the norm" but not the focus of the plot. I haven't gotten to any of Jemisin's other works yet.

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wrote this all out already and now have to rewrite. *grumbles*
    I hate that!
    Struggled to fall asleep last night for no reason so ended up with less than 3 hours of sleep considering how often woke up in the short time was sleeping.
    Hormones maybe? I have trouble sleeping around my time of month, usually just take my anxiety meds to help me knock out. lol.

So many bros. Managed to get most of the lifts done with just some interruptions on how many sets I had left...
    Beats interruptions like "you should be lifting that" lol. Awful time to go to the gym, even without any negative bros, it's too crowded.
    Nice benching!
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Yeah she uses G.L. for the series I initially got into and Gail for some of her more recent stuff I think. The current day series is gay male as main characters (they're not all werewolf, there's a drag queen fox shifter and a mereman lol), but set in SF with representation of all genders and orientations in supporting characters. Her "young adult" series in the same world setting has a straight female as main but a lesbian in a strong supporting role, and then that character gets her own novella later on. Anyway, I guess my point is for the most part her works have good representation of LGBQT+ characters without necessarily having being not-straight as the main plot. I consider her work more fluff-easy-to-read than true high-fantasy. Very snarky dialogue and relate-able characters. N.K. Jemisin's Broken Earth series is more of a high-fantasy/sci-fi that sets gender fluidity and non-hetero relationships as "the norm" but not the focus of the plot. I haven't gotten to any of Jemisin's other works yet.
    Thanks for the info as I didn't know that about her. I have a few different ones on my to read least though have lately focused on non-fiction.

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    I hate that!

Hormones maybe? I have trouble sleeping around my time of month, usually just take my anxiety meds to help me knock out. lol.

Beats interruptions like "you should be lifting that" lol. Awful time to go to the gym, even without any negative bros, it's too crowded.
    Nice benching!
    Thanks. The Sleep is eh, it happens. I've had random struggles with insomnia off and on for many years. Not a fan of medication so just put up with the occasional sleep issue. A good night it takes me around an hour to fall asleep anyways. True on the interruptions though don't usually get told not to do anything. On occasion someone, guys, make a comment on how much I'm lifting and usually not at my max, which is always weird feeling but eh, better than other responses indeed.

Yesterday's after work gym session was deadlifts and bench. Took 2 hours and I didn't even have to wait that long for equipment though I did the deadlifts together instead of doing to knee, bench then going back to box ones. I skipped abs cause was tired after work and had to still get to grocery store before going to bed. Also had to improvise on numbers a little, bench in particular since don't have micro plates and this gym doesn't even have 2.5s. Was still so sore from Monday, feeling all kinds of aches in my hamstrings and thighs in general.

deadlift to knees - 1x4 @ 135, 1x4 @ 165, belt 2x3 @ 195, 4x2 @ 225
    deadlift from box (plates) - 1x4 @ 165, 1x4 @ 195, belt 2x3 @ 225, 3x2 @ 255 needed chalk but didn't have it
    bench - 1x8 1x7 @ 65, 1x6 1x5 @ 75, 1x4 @ 88, 2x3 @ 95, 2x1 @ 105, 1x3 @ 95, 1x4 1x6 @ 85, 1x8 @ 75, 1x10 @ 65, 1x2 @ 55
    leg press - 90 and whatever sled weighs 5x5 (for once it wasn't being used)
    Don't know what to do for ab day since it's not often and just 5 sets of 10 reps. Probably should figure out something.

I could go before work tomorrow since working late shift and have morning shift on Saturday but... I'm going to sleep in and work 1-9 then lift. Saturday 9 am shift will be tiring but that's what monster 0 calorie energy drinks are for, right?
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your leg press number is reassuring. I always thought everyone had a proportionally big leg press weight, and that it was usually higher than their squats, so I was pretty "wtf" when I finally got to try a leg press, and couldn't move as much as I thought I was supposed to.

Nice deadlifting, and yay for Monster Zeros!
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Your leg press number is reassuring. I always thought everyone had a proportionally big leg press weight, and that it was usually higher than their squats, so I was pretty "wtf" when I finally got to try a leg press, and couldn't move as much as I thought I was supposed to.

Leg presses are 100% dependent on foot placement. High vs low, wide vs hip distance vs narrow stance...... all can drastically change the numbers I can put up!

F2F... That's once again a crazy amount of bench. This program is crazy!

Yay Monster Zero! But don't have one today, instead got to sleep in. With leg press it depends on the equipment and how long I've been doing it. Struggle as often hit the safety part since my legs are short. I also haven't done the lift in a long time. Couple of years ago I was at over 180 not counting the sled part back when I was in Oregon at the 24 hour fitness there. Then again I've also done single leg and that is an ego bruiser, had to just use 10 lb plates and that was tough even.

Leg presses are 100% dependent on foot placement. High vs low, wide vs hip distance vs narrow stance...... all can drastically change the numbers I can put up!

F2F... That's once again a crazy amount of bench. This program is crazy!
    Foot placement is a big factor too and being able to reach things... It is crazy. Good ol' Sheiko. I get to squat and bench tonight.
    Last edited by Fiction2Fitness; 05-25-2018 at 10:27 AM. Reason: typo
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm intrigued by this leg press dialogue. I can do 450 on mine, but I THINK that part of what happens is that all leg press machines are different, or have a different angle. The one at my gym is at a 45-degree angle or thereabouts, and probably that's where the insane weight I can do comes from. I'm only really lifting like... hm, the sine of the angle... so 320?? idk.

Anyway no wonder that took two hours, that's a crazy volume of benching. I also get lingering soreness in hamstrings more than any other muscle. Hope you can get some sleep soon, any Memorial Day weekend plans?
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

I'm intrigued by this leg press dialogue. I can do 450 on mine, but I THINK that part of what happens is that all leg press machines are different, or have a different angle. The one at my gym is at a 45-degree angle or thereabouts, and probably that's where the insane weight I can do comes from. I'm only really lifting like... hm, the sine of the angle... so 320?? idk.

Anyway no wonder that took two hours, that's a crazy volume of benching. I also get lingering soreness in hamstrings more than any other muscle. Hope you can get some sleep soon, any Memorial Day weekend plans?
    Angle is a factor. I've found some much easier than others to use.

I'm working Saturday, Sunday and Monday no plans other than sleep, gym and maybe get some writing done.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Yeah foot placement is going to change the LP numbers A LOT. It is probably like all lat pulldown stations being made slightly different. And are all leg press tracks built on exactly a 45 degree angle? Probably not.
    Current PRs:

Yeah foot placement is going to change the LP numbers A LOT. It is probably like all lat pulldown stations being made slightly different. And are all leg press tracks built on exactly a 45 degree angle? Probably not.
    Yeah. Probably not. Even some of the cables the weights feel different at different gyms or so it feels like.

Didn't gym last night when I was supposed to as I thought it through and 9pm work shift end plus hour drive would mean not finishing until after midnight so wouldn't have gotten asleep until after 1 am. Had work this morning at 9 am. So, I ended up going to the gym today. Will mean another 3 days in a row but I don't have work the next two days at least. Tough session and arms are tired now.

bench - 1x5 @ 65, 1x4 @ 75, 2x3 @ 85, 6x3 @ 95
    squat - 1x5 @ 115, 1x4 @ 135, 2x3 @ 155, belt 2x3 @ 185, 3x2 @ 195, 3x3 @ 185
    bench - 1x5 @ 65, 2x5 @ 75, 5x5 @ 85
    db fly - 5x10 @ 17.5

Will say lifting on Saturday evenings aren't too bad as far as waiting for equipment is concerned. Less people there though still a fair amount.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Huh, really? My gym is way more crowded on Saturdays because the people who work all week come in.

I'm glad you get a couple days off work, seems like you're run a bit ragged lately.
    --Hubert Humphrey

Huh, really? My gym is way more crowded on Saturdays because the people who work all week come in.

I'm glad you get a couple days off work, seems like you're run a bit ragged lately.
    Yeah, the weekend has a lighter crowd oddly. Often during the week I'm getting to the gym around 7 pm, which is quite busy. Hard to get a bench and when have to bench twice in a session, can be a hassle. Weekends I can hit at different times since don't often have work. But even then 7 wasn't near as busy. Still plenty of people, just a little easier to get to needed equipment.

Today walked to gym for lighter session (not part of program). Nice to not have work but already got a text asking for me to come in 9:30 am instead of 11 am on Tuesday.

pendlay rows - 1x8 @ 65, straps 1x6 @ 85, 2x4 @ 95, 1x2ish at 115
    push press - 1x6 @ 65, 2x5 @ 75, 1x3 @ 85
    snatch - 2x6 @ 45, 1x4 @ 55
    clean - 2x6 @ 65, 1x5 @ 75
    treadmill - 30 minutes. Didn't have ipod or earbuds so no music.

Have other things to post so will do another one next, not about gym stuffs.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Progress and Other Thoughts

Thanks to a reminder in the cutting post in the forum, I figured I would post the progress images I had my sister help me take today. Body weight this morning was 129. Also, for anyone that was curious on my physique consider weight and height, here is what I'm usually rambling about. Stomach has excess fat and skin, back isn't too bad though. Haven't had a chance to compare with last year's so we'll see. I also did a youtube video update.

Also have some rambling topics aside from gym and losing weight. Social wise, I don't really do much but I'm trying to come up with something to do for Pride. Considering I'm in LA, should be able to find plenty of options. However, I can't drink because still waiting for ID and don't want to use up the calories as I still prefer food. Wish I had friends to go out with but don't have any. Just not sure where to go that weekend. Maybe I could wander West Hollywood. Wish I knew how to meet someone but I'm terrible at that. I'm not an approacher, I need someone to come to me. And that just doesn't really happen. Being asexual doesn't help matters so hard to find someone with a similar match in the regard of not needing the physical side.

Work isn't going anywhere. The transfer situation didn't pan out and not even able to work 1 day a week at the store closer to home because their hours were cut so they didn't have enough for their own current staff let alone having some form me to work there. So, still at the one though getting enough hours. But not much time to either study if I want to take the GRE that I can't afford, or to do much anything else. Got one student loan paid off but still no where near where I want on the economic scale. Just all kinds of grumbles.

Need to write but want to go to bed instead. It's not even 10 pm yet. I think about stories all of the time but never actually putting words to the computer. Need to work on that and figure out the priorities along with how I manage the time. And not giving in to the temptation to cuddle with the cat.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

There are definitely asexual people out there who still want a relationship. One of my friends is asexual lesbian and she's dated several people that I know of, though I think she's always up front about her preferences off the bat AND I think she mostly meets people online. Honestly I think asexual people need more representation and I also think our culture pressures people way too much to drink, so I do hope you find somewhere to go for Pride. WeHo is like, classic L World lesbian-land, right? Anyways, my vote is you use online dating and leverage the whole "let's go out for Pride!" thing as a first message maybe?

I'm sorry about the job falling through. There are always, always other options. There are also writing-related occupations like editing you could look at.

Good going on the progress pics. What are your tattoos?
    --Hubert Humphrey

FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to hear about the job not working out. It'd be so much easier to be nearer home. I hope something works out eventually.

You may have already said but how's the cut going? I meant to comment that I saw one of your photos on IG the other week and you looked leaner
    - Fallen Angel -

Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169571783

Training PRs: 170/104/260
    Meet PRs: 149/93/220

Goals: 200/132/300

Also have some rambling topics aside from gym and losing weight. Social wise, I don't really do much but I'm trying to come up with something to do for Pride. Considering I'm in LA, should be able to find plenty of options. However, I can't drink because still waiting for ID and don't want to use up the calories as I still prefer food. Wish I had friends to go out with but don't have any. Just not sure where to go that weekend. Maybe I could wander West Hollywood. Wish I knew how to meet someone but I'm terrible at that. I'm not an approacher, I need someone to come to me. And that just doesn't really happen. Being asexual doesn't help matters so hard to find someone with a similar match in the regard of not needing the physical side.
    I wish there was a reliable way to find someone to hang out with or do something specific and truly innocent, like play tennis, SRS. Nobody I know wants to go outside and run around doing stuff. There's craigslist and all that but I assume someone on there would try to murder/rob me, and even if I posted on there other people would probably assume I want to murder/rob them lol! It's weird it has to be like that. :/
    Current PRs:

There are definitely asexual people out there who still want a relationship. One of my friends is asexual lesbian and she's dated several people that I know of, though I think she's always up front about her preferences off the bat AND I think she mostly meets people online. Honestly I think asexual people need more representation and I also think our culture pressures people way too much to drink, so I do hope you find somewhere to go for Pride. WeHo is like, classic L World lesbian-land, right? Anyways, my vote is you use online dating and leverage the whole "let's go out for Pride!" thing as a first message maybe?

I'm sorry about the job falling through. There are always, always other options. There are also writing-related occupations like editing you could look at.

Good going on the progress pics. What are your tattoos?
    Thanks . I don't know about lesbian focus for WeHo. I know it's just very gay friendly in general and a good portion of Pride in LA is conducted there. Never made it far in the L Word series. I'm still not big on the dating sites as they have never gotten anything before but probably too late for Pride this year since it's in less than 2 weeks. Might post on a meetup group I'm already in though and see if anyone has plans. Roommate also offered to come with me if she doesn't work. She loves drag shows and we go to burlesque shows sometimes. Tattoo on back is a fairy that probably will need touched up at some point, got it when I was 20 I think. The one on my arm is a little drink me bottle from Alice in Wonderland and I'll eventually have flowers there when can get schedule to align with tattoo artist.

Originally Posted by FallenAngel80 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the job not working out. It'd be so much easier to be nearer home. I hope something works out eventually.

You may have already said but how's the cut going? I meant to comment that I saw one of your photos on IG the other week and you looked leaner
    The work issue is a hassle but keep going for now. Thanks. The cut is feeling tedious but making progress for once. Long as I don't ruin things I might stay in the 120's this time around for a bit.
    I wish there was a reliable way to find someone to hang out with or do something specific and truly innocent, like play tennis, SRS. Nobody I know wants to go outside and run around doing stuff. There's craigslist and all that but I assume someone on there would try to murder/rob me, and even if I posted on there other people would probably assume I want to murder/rob them lol! It's weird it has to be like that. :/
    Never thought of craigslist for meeting people cause yeah, though not sure meetup is that different though I've gone to a group walking event from there and my writing group I attend sometimes has a group on the site even if that's not how I found them. Pesky trying to make friends as adults nonsense...

Walked to gym today. It's week 4 in Shiko 31, which for Monday meant 90% on squats. It was a struggle too but survived. Also did some lunges and for fun I tried benching with my belt. I've never done that before as I don't have much of an arch, but it really wasn't an issue so I might use belt on next week's max test. Also, while the scale is slow, the belt is encouraging cause went to use it for bench and suddenly, 7th hole. There are only 8 on the belt. Craziness.

squat - 1x5 @ 115, 1x4 @ 135, 2x3 @ 155, belt 2x2 @ 185, 3x1 @ 205, 2x2 @ 185
    curtsy lunge - 5x5 @ 75
    bench - 1x5 @ 65, 1x4 @ 75, 2x3 @ 85, 2x3 @ 95, 2x2 and belt 2x2 @ 105
    back extension - 4x10 @ 10
    cardio - 60 minutes on treadmill, half listened to Halsey and other half listened to AWOL Nation

Have some other pictures I'll post later if anyone is interested. Have the progress photo from 2016 and have one from trying on bikinis around then too. Might be good to have to compare as I keep going on this cut since will be on it until September.

X.X
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

more photos

So here is a comparison picture for the progress updates. The bigger one is form 2014 when I started trying to get healthier, so around the end of the year. I think October and I weighed around 209. The comparison is from 2016 and not sure on exact weight is was back in March-ish. Probably around 140 or just under.

And here was trying on bikinis in 2016. Don't remember exact weight at the moment. They don't seem that bad though stomach is not even close to flat and isn't much different now. I kind of like the top on this one. Just need to work on getting the courage to buy and wear a two piece even though my stomach isn't flat.

Okay, that's enough pictures of me for a while. lol
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

You're progress is awesome and you're strong af! I say deadlifting twice your bodyweight is a bigger accomplishment than a flat stomach. Why not embrace the high waisted bikini bottom trend if your stomach is your insecurity point? It's a more flattering look on all, but I think it'll really emphasize your curves particularly (look at those first pics again, you've got an hourglass shape going on there). Something like this....