Thread: New Member

Nostec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello Bodybuilding.com forum members,

My name is Omar Khan from the Greater Toronto Area. I am currently a 22 year old University Student, just looking to get back in shape. Ever since I started University I have been very sedentary and very neglectful to my personal health. I also picked up a very bad habit of eating out regularly which has been adding to the fat gain, and the loss of money in my bank account

Anyways, I have started counting calories yesterday and have been limiting the intake of calories to just under 2000 (1980 to be exact), and starting Monday I will start to get at least 60 mins of cardio into my daily routine.

I know the process will not be short and sweet, but I am determined to not let anything get in my way. I am just looking forward to that day where I can look in the mirror and say to myself, "I did it!"

I am very open to suggestions and tips, if you guys have any for me, because quite frankly I am a rookie when it comes to personal fitness, but I will try my very best, and I will keep the forums posted on my progress every month.

Best of luck to all members on the forums trying to achieve their goals.

Regards,

Omar Khan
    Attached Images

daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Good luck with your goals mate.

Nostec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daddyuk View Post
    Good luck with your goals mate.

Thanks bro.