CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I've lost the battle

Hello everyone I'm new on here and I'm just looking for people going through the same thing as in struggling with their weight or has struggle with their weight. I use to weigh up to 400 in the past and got down to 290ish, but let's, just say depression and PTSD got worse over time. Now I've pretty much gained most of my weight back yaaaaaay lol. How do I get that fire again?

My ultimate goal is to get down to 190-220 with 14% body fat. Since I'm 6'1 and that would be the perfect weight range for me. Thank you everyone

See you Space Cowboy

Bang

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    This forum is rather dead. You might get a little more joy in the Fat Loss forum

To answer your question, I'm not the best at the psychological side of things but I'll tell you what works for me
    - have a plan - but don't OVER plan. Focus on what matters. A well known weight training routine. Accurate calorie counting. That's it really. Keep it simple - weight loss IS simple in principle but hard in practice.
    - don't trigger your appetite. Eat at the same times each day. Maybe only once or twice a day. Don't eat anything with added sugar or fat - prefer wholfoods like vegetables and meat and eggs
    - when you get truly hungry (which you should expect to happen) you will be glad even to eat salad vegetables. You can have as many of these as you want. You can even have as much meat as you want if it's not too fatty. Things you have to limit are other more calorie dense forms of carbohydrates like bread or pasta - keep portions of these small.
    - don't have cheat meals or days - it's not worth it, you won't feel better from doing this in the long run, it's more like torture if you can't have as much of these things as you want to have.
    - having said all that about diet, keep the focus on the training - aim for PROGRESS in the gym. Get stronger progressively over time, aim for new PRs every so often.

CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you bro