Registered User PCRulesPSDrools's Avatar
    PCRulesPSDrools is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dumbbell magnets. Urethan Dumbbells ??

Anyone have experience using dumbbell magnets for incremental weight increases ? I was thinking of getting a set of 2.5lbs but I guess that wouldn't work on Urethane dumbbells, or would it. Let me know if you've tried this, might save me some money, I don't know how thick the Urethane is nor how strong the magnets are.

Edit: Well I'm looking at some item descriptions and they seem to indicate they won't stick properly to coated dumbbells
    Last edited by PCRulesPSDrools; 03-28-2020 at 07:27 AM.

bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try flex plates

thegymrevolution.co.uk/index.php/atx-add-on-micro-weight-flex-plate-1kg.html

Registered User PCRulesPSDrools's Avatar
    PCRulesPSDrools is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bennder View Post
    Try flex plates

thegymrevolution.co.uk/index.php/atx-add-on-micro-weight-flex-plate-1kg.html
    Sweet man, they look perfect! Though currently sold out. (Stands to reason I guess)

urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) urbanlifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some wrist weights go up to 10lbs, might be an easy solution to adding weight to your lift. Make your hands heavier!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪