Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    It's not in stock anymore
    810XLT is in stock though, I bought one at an auction site once because I was curious (before it was 'Amazon's Choice'). It's a solid rack where it counts, it's the bare minimum beginner rack that I'd recommend if you are simply looking for the cheapest thing possible. J-cups suck so you will want to swat those out ASAP, the price was just $250 yesterday but it's been as low as around $150-$199 I believe. Step up would be Titan which is definitely a more long term solution.

https://www.amazon.com/Fitness-Reali...8233680&sr=8-5
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

easygesus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    810XLT is in stock though, I bought one at an auction site once because I was curious (before it was 'Amazon's Choice'). It's a solid rack where it counts, it's the bare minimum beginner rack that I'd recommend if you are simply looking for the cheapest thing possible. J-cups suck so you will want to swat those out ASAP, the price was just $250 yesterday but it's been as low as around $150-$199 I believe. Step up would be Titan which is definitely a more long term solution.
    Would you say the new Powerline PPR1000 is an upgrade that’s worth it? At its price point Im not sure it’s worth it over any Titan racks, although I’ve seen a lot of love and hate for their stuff. I may also consider waiting for a T3 to come back in stock, but Im also not interested in bolting any rack down.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by easygesus View Post
    Would you say the new Powerline PPR1000 is an upgrade that’s worth it? At its price point Im not sure it’s worth it over any Titan racks, although I’ve seen a lot of love and hate for their stuff. I may also consider waiting for a T3 to come back in stock, but Im also not interested in bolting any rack down.
    What is your budget?

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At only 168 lbs, it's going to bounce around if you don't either bolt it down or add weight storage to weight it down. You can always bolt it down to a plywood platform if you don't want to bolt it into the floor, though that's no longer a cheap option with the insane increases in the price of wood.

easygesus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is your budget?
    ~ $500

Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    At only 168 lbs, it's going to bounce around if you don't either bolt it down or add weight storage to weight it down. You can always bolt it down to a plywood platform if you don't want to bolt it into the floor, though that's no longer a cheap option with the insane increases in the price of wood.
    Good point. For where I want to put it I need about 90” of clearance so a platform wouldn’t work.

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I didn't want to bolt down either. Which is why I decided to go with a 6 post. The extra cost is basically offset by the fact you don't need separate weight storage.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    I just did. Est delivery date is 11/26. Shipped and sold by Walmart so if they suck, back they go.
    I haven't seen your review yet, but since Santa didn't deliver these to me I ordered them today. 1/11 estimated delivery.

sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ~ $500

Good point. For where I want to put it I need about 90” of clearance so a platform wouldn’t work.
    The problem with the lightweight starter racks, or at least the 1 I had, is that they tend to scoot away when you are trying to re-rack from something heavy, such as a squat. You can wedge them against a wall with lumber or bumper plates or something, or build a brace and bolt that to the studs--just get creative. It'll get you going until you see if you will stick with it and raise the budget for a better 1.

It's not a major problem and could be fixed with $50 if it really bothered you (see below), or rack the weight gently which costs nothing. The target market for these racks will probably never squat more than 300lbs anyway, but I've seen videos of guys on social media squatting 500lbs+ on these Fitness Reality racks. People here are just crazy

https://www.titan.fitness/scratch-an...e/R401187.html

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I haven't seen your review yet, but since Santa didn't deliver these to me I ordered them today. 1/11 estimated delivery.
    Got them today. There are plenty of reviews out on Youtube now, but I'll say that they seem pretty nicely constructed. Never used Mag Grips so I can't compare how they feel. I do think that the pairs of small and medium attachments are close enough to each other in design that I might only keep one of each and sell the others, but I'll try them all out for a while.

danj26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tried to save money by getting a cheap squat rack from Walmart. Terrible decision. It's one with two separate racks and is super wobbly and will start to topple over if you place it down any way besides the direct center of gravity.

xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

https://www.amazon.com/Fitness-Reali...8233680&sr=8-5
    Just put mine together today. Cost $299 and arrived in two days. I was going to get the lat extension also but decided not to once I found out how easy and cheap I could make a cable pulley system.

The rack was super easy to put together and it's fairly sturdy without any weights on it. Pretty happy with it so far.

Originally Posted by xToXiCxk23 View Post
    Just put mine together today. Cost $299 and arrived in two days. I was going to get the lat extension also but decided not to once I found out how easy and cheap I could make a cable pulley system.

The rack was super easy to put together and it's fairly sturdy without any weights on it. Pretty happy with it so far.
    I've seen a TON of these for sale locally on FB Marketplace. Should accept Titan's T2 series attachments, so in the future you could add some cool accessories. But I'd still recommend at least upgrading to these j-cups on day one....

https://www.amazon.com/Yes4All-Pair-...9288384&sr=8-1

Roller j-cups are available too....

https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack...es/t-2-series/

Got them today. There are plenty of reviews out on Youtube now, but I'll say that they seem pretty nicely constructed. Never used Mag Grips so I can't compare how they feel. I do think that the pairs of small and medium attachments are close enough to each other in design that I might only keep one of each and sell the others, but I'll try them all out for a while.
    I pulled the trigger on the Everyday Essentials cable attachments, for $130ish shipped it's impossible to beat. I've noticed more popping in my left shoulder when doing pulldowns with a straight bar, but when I use a neutral grip I have no issues. My kids are starting to workout with me more so even the slightly smaller medium sized one might come in handy depending on their preference. We'll see how it goes, are they holding up well?

Still in stock as of right now.....

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Everyday-...ents/390199797
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 04-24-2021 at 11:34 AM.

I pulled the trigger on the Everyday Essentials cable attachments, for $130ish shipped it's impossible to beat. I've noticed more popping in my left shoulder when doing pulldowns with a straight bar, but when I use a neutral grip I have no issues. My kids are starting to workout with me more so even the slightly smaller medium sized one might come in handy depending on their preference. We'll see how it goes, are they holding up well?

I actually had the opposite problem and found that the neutral grips were aggravating things no matter which width I was trying. I got rid of them and went back to a straight bar and no more issues. The attachments themselves were nice enough, just didn't work out for me. In your case it sounds like they're definitely worth a shot. If some of the more pronated grips start coming in as reasonably priced knockoffs I'll probably try them.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm still using these and they're holding up fine. I sold the widest one, so my net cost for the rest of the set is about $42. My shoulder impingement issues seems to be kept at bay best with neutral to 15-20 degrees.

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I actually had the opposite problem and found that the neutral grips were aggravating things no matter which width I was trying. I got rid of them and went back to a straight bar and no more issues. The attachments themselves were nice enough, just didn't work out for me. In your case it sounds like they're definitely worth a shot. If some of the more pronated grips start coming in as reasonably priced knockoffs I'll probably try them.
    I bought the med pro and sup mag handles last summer and have lived them. How do the knockoffs compare? Are they the same dipped rubber finish?

Originally Posted by dagdafitness View Post
    I bought the med pro and sup mag handles last summer and have lived them. How do the knockoffs compare? Are they the same dipped rubber finish?
    Never used real Mag Grips, unfortunately. I haven't gotten very deep into cable attachments, despite having 2 pulley towers, a lat pulldown, and now a Powertec levergym.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

looked at these a month or so ago and it said shipping was around $70. Was like wtf I'll pass...

Just checked again and shipping is free again, so put in an order.

Thanks for sharing this. Have pretty bad shoulder issues so looking forward to testing these all out and hopefully finding something that allows me to go moderately heavy on a vertical pull.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Registered User ometecuhtli2001's Avatar
    ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Landmines

I’m trying to add some variety to my workouts and thought a landmine would be a good way to go. I saw this one on Amazon: /T-Bar-Row-Plateform-Landmine-Attachment/dp/B08R7992DV/ref=pd_ybh_a_15?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=28XJK7 0VPTD68S5S2JC4 (you’ll have to add the Amazon dot com part to it, sorry)

I’m looking specifically at the T Bar Row Attachment for $29.99 Anyone have any experience with this or can recommend something?

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Harry5031 View Post
    Garage Gym recommends the Body-Solid Multi Press Rack (74" - 1000 lbs.). It's commercial-grade equipment without the commercial-grade price.
    Its saying its 741.
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ometecuhtli2001 View Post
    I’m trying to add some variety to my workouts and thought a landmine would be a good way to go. I saw this one on Amazon: /T-Bar-Row-Plateform-Landmine-Attachment/dp/B08R7992DV/ref=pd_ybh_a_15?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=28XJK7 0VPTD68S5S2JC4 (you’ll have to add the Amazon dot com part to it, sorry)

I’m looking specifically at the T Bar Row Attachment for $29.99 Anyone have any experience with this or can recommend something?
    Embedded pic for you:

I don't have this type, but, as long as you have the extra plates, it should be fine.

I use this type:

It clamps onto most anything. I have a short piece of tube steel and clamp the landmine attachment to it. i then put a kettlebell on top of it so it does not move on my concrete floor. That way I can put it in the middle of my garage away from everything. Doing landmine exercises requires a LOT of room.

Depending on the weight and the exercise, one thing to watch for is the landmine attachment sliding away from you on the floor. Placing the attachment against something that does not move solves that problem.

The landmine attachment is good for accessory exercises. Typically, I use it at the end of my workout as a finisher.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

No idea if these Versa Gripp knockoffs are any good, but dang that's cheap!

https://sport.woot.com/offers/flexib..._cat_sprt_13_3

Looks like a decent deal on the Powerblock Pro for $399 shipped! With a recession likely coming it will be interesting to see what happens to equipment prices, might be the 'return to normal' with some of the bloated MSRP's these days...

https://www.woot.com/offers/powerblo...le-dumbbells-1

Powerblock Sport 50 back on Woot today, $239 shipped.

https://www.woot.com/offers/powerblo...mwj_sh_sp_1_bs

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lucy0914 View Post
    Sold out, It makes me sad.
    https://sport.woot.com/offers/******...cat_sprt_2_101

same site got these for a better deal $ for lbs

REP Fitness has deals on barbells right now, haven't seen the Deep Knurl this low in a while ($349). Excellent Barbell, still one of my absolute favorites.

https://repfitness.com/collections/b...l-power-bar-ex

There we go gents, price definitely dropped back down to a decent range with this one. Fitness Reality 810XLT for $179 shipped on Woot, great little entry level rack.

67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000)
    There we go gents, price definitely dropped back down to a decent range with this one. Fitness Reality 810XLT for $179 shipped on Woot, great little entry level rack.

I missed it. But I'm subscribed now. I suspect we might not see that deal again until Black Friday. Thanks for posting these deals.
    67Vert

67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has anyone done any modifications to the 810 XLT or other cheapo racks to address some of the shortcomings?

It looks like it could benefit if were bolted down to the floor. It wouldn't be too hard to drill some holes straight down on the floor tubes, or weld on some brackets.

It also looks it could use some lateral support. Maybe fab up a cross support for rear top and add some gussets, or just add some diagonals the bar that is already there?

Any other mod ideas?
    67Vert