Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Feels good to work those muscles a bit.

Looks like a pretty nice routine you have. Did you get that the book?
    Yes, I got the routine from the book. I am in chapter 5, which is the central one with most of the info one needs. The book does offer specific complete routines, but it allows the reader to create their own by combining the different suggested exercise categories.

I've got to be the weakest lifter on bb.com... It appears that everyone is lifting mountains of weight, and I do a workout like last night, and REALLY give my muscles a workout. My numbers are much smaller than everyone else's, I know. I am ok with that though.

You say I "worked my muscles a little" and Swuuu says I need to "up my weights"... I have to smile because I realize how weak I really am... My workout on Monday destroyed me and I had DOMs for days. Wednesday's body-weight workout was hard but a different kind of hard. Last night's workout was very intense on most exercises. On some of the exercises, I barely could finish the second set. On others, I have to increase the weight a bit.

It just goes to show how weak I really am. I am not embarrassed about it - it is what it is... at least I am not FAT anymore Now I need to get stronger and tone up a little bit. This second attempt at lifting, I am being more cautious with increasing the weight. I don't like chronic pain.

Thanks for all your help along the way.
    Everyone's help is very much appreciated!

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It is not about how much weight you lifting.

I am just happy that you are now incorporating some resistance training in your week. Gradually you will increase you weights. It would foolhardy to push yourself when your body is not ready. Shoot dude I started just like you with but I did it with 8 pound dumbbells.

Lifting weights is so beneficial not only to body comp but bone strength, joint and ligament strength. It just makes you a more sturdy person. And you do not have to lift heavy max loads to have those benefits.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ ^ ^
    Thanks!

I missed lifting and I am excited to do it again.
    Body-weight was good, and I will keep it in my routine.
    Lifting feels very different though.

Cooked an omelette this morning that I really liked.

Posted detailed pictures and recipe on my blog:
    http://www.nocarbsnosugar.com/recipe...-veggies-deli/

Some may find it weird to put broccoli in an omelette. I loved it!

Ha Ha! He wanted some as well.
    You wouldn't be able to resist such an adorable face, would you?

my brother in law just bought this for himself, and sent pictures to brag
    I would brag too if I were him

this was paid for three months ago, but he had to wait for it to get here
    apparently, it's some kind of model/feature combination that you cannot see in a showroom

pretty sick ride, if you ask me

Just ordered my new FitBit Surge last night.
    These will ship out in March.
    I wanted to take advantage of the $199 introductory price.
    I am sure it will go up after it goes in the stores.

These will ship out in March.
    Oh, the agony of waiting...

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That face on your doggy was that of pure want. I often have that face when I browse the MENS thread over in the Nutrition forum.

And that ride......That truck is probably worth more than my house. It sure is purty.

That face on your doggy was that of pure want. I often have that face when I browse the MENS thread over in the Nutrition forum.
    Ha Ha!

And that ride......That truck is probably worth more than my house. It sure is purty.
    It almost is worth more than my house, that's for sure.
    He's a happy camper today. It came last night.

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    ^ ^ ^
    On the donuts... you would never make it here fast enough for the other 8

On the weight loss... I lost some 135 lbs in 14 months. That averages to about 2.5 lbs per week. Some weeks I lost less, and some weeks I lost none. A couple of times I did not weight myself. Naturally, the first weeks was a lot of water weight lost. The last few weeks, I am hovering between 178 and 185. Average is about 182. You think my loss went too fast? It's possible. I don't know.

On the weights... I am totally learning. A total newb. And a very weak one
    I am going cautiously, and increasing the weights a bit slower than I did last summer.

On the C4/milk mixture... I licked the foam off the edge of the mug, it tasted so good!

On the advice... it is always welcome!
    Thank you!
    Lol wait a sec..you're not a cop . That's not bad. When you showed me your chart I felt better for you. Whenever someone loses that much weight in a short amount of time that's always an uh oh to me. But looks like you did a solid job of pacing your weight loss.

Nothing wrong with that. Go at your own pace. The weights you are using isn't bad at all. But a few months from now you shouldn't still be using the same weight that's all I've been trying to get at. That goes for any beginner. Solid routine too. Nothing beats the basic exercises with free weights.

Lol dude you should make your own recipes with powders. It will also help you with cheating when and if you get that urge. Make a pwo Popsicle or a pwo frozen yogurt.

Food looks good as always and a nice looking car too! Cute dog!

It is not about how much weight you lifting.

I am just happy that you are now incorporating some resistance training in your week. Gradually you will increase you weights. It would foolhardy to push yourself when your body is not ready. Shoot dude I started just like you with but I did it with 8 pound dumbbells.

Lifting weights is so beneficial not only to body comp but bone strength, joint and ligament strength. It just makes you a more sturdy person. And you do not have to lift heavy max loads to have those benefits.
    True to a certain extent. It's not necessary to have to target a certain number like some do and say I need to be able to lift this or that. It's progressive overload like ive been saying. That's important for everyone to do.

Now for any beginner not just NoCarbsNoSugar it's important to ease into it yes but eventually changes in intensity and poundages will need to be made. If a beginner squats 45 lbs this month, 45 next month, 45 the Month after that most likely very little to no changes will be made. You need to keep upping weight over time. Now eventually there will only be so much one can lift otherwise we would all be able to squat 800 lbs.

Now if the beginner is too uncomfortable to up the weights that's fine but then intensity needs to be increased. Drop sets, rest pause, slower negatives, super sets ,etc.

If there's is no change in intensity or weights than it will be hard for any beginner to make improvements. That improvement train is barely going to be moving. This all should be done over time. But still needs to be done.

^ ^ ^ Swuuu...

• Not a cop. A school teacher. Almost the same thing, eh?

• Weight-Loss Progress: the progress slowed down as I moved closer to the 200 mark. I've been hovering around 185 for a couple weeks. Like you said before, my primary goal is no longer a number on the scale. It's changing to other things now like strength.

• Increasing weights: yes. I would assume that three months from now, my weights would be different. I only reintroduced dumbbells this last Monday. After two workout sessions (Monday & Wednesday), I already increased the weight on 2-3 exercises, because it was too easy to complete the reps. Still, I am being cautious about it.

• Recipes with powders: I'm all over that! I am currently experimenting with all kinds of mixtures. I'm loving it. I will share my favorite mixtures in here and on my blog. I just have to get good ones that are worth sharing.

• That truck: dude, my bro-in-law just bought that. He paid for it some two months ago, and it just arrived last night. It is the Duramax-Allison edition: Duramax engine • Allison transmission. Can't get that in a dealer showroom.

• My dog: he is cute, but kind of dumb. Very cute though

• Progressive Overload: I was considering what you said the other day. I am a bit weary of trying the overload sets you were suggesting. I guess I am too afraid of hurting my back again. I will increase the weights progressively, though.

Learning a lot from you guys.
    I really appreciate it!

Daily Food & Exercise Log

Saturday, January 9, 2016

No Intermittent Fasting - Ate Freely Throughout The Day

Meals
    Raw Food:
    Bananas • Oranges

Cooked/Processed Food:
    Cottage Cheese • Champion Performance Protein Powder
    Omelette: eggs, broccoli, peppers, deli meats

Supplements:
    Bayer One-A-Day • Chewable Vitamin C
    Human Evolution Amino 5.0 • Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout

Macro Totals:
    Not Counting Right Now - Eating Intuitively

Exercise
    Outdoor Walk:
    4.6 Miles • 97 Minutes • 780 Calories Burned

FitBit Dashboard
    13,800 Steps • 12 Floors Climbed • 2,744 Calories Burned

♫ Spotify Tracks ♫
    George Enescu Combined Playlist

Comments
    Happy to be lifting again
    Thanks for reading my log

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Intermittent Fasting - Eating Window Began @ 2 PM

Meals
    Raw Food:
    Bananas • Oranges • Romaine Lettuce

Cooked/Processed Food:
    Homemade Meatball Stew/Soup • Baked Honey Ham
    Baked Chicken • Baked Green Beans w/Mushrooms
    Champion Performance Protein Powder • Isopure Protein Powder

Supplements:

Macro Totals:

Exercise
    None

FitBit Dashboard
    10,049 Steps • 11 Floors Climbed • 2,651 Calories Burned

♫ Spotify Tracks ♫
    None

Comments
    Going to enjoy logging some supplements in the next few weeks

I love coffee: drip coffee, instant coffee, espresso coffee, k-cup coffee, you name it. Lately I've really enjoyed having my instant coffee mixed in with one serving of protein powder. Here's how...

I use Nescafe instant coffee. I usually get mine at Costco.

Two Tbsp of instant coffee, large splash of powder dairy creamer, large splash of cinnamon, one scoop of protein powder. At this time, I am using Champion performance and Isopure.

Mix the ingredients in large mug, and add a bit of water. Mix in well. It will take about 30 seconds of good mixing - make sure the mixture is smooth!

Add water. I usually use hot water, but I did use cold water a couple of times. It will work either way. Mix in very well and enjoy. You can use milk for a silkier texture. I use skim milk and warm it up in the microwave.

I have recently updated my workout routines throughout the week. Since I started lifting again last week, lots of experimenting and tweaking had to be done. I have somewhat of a stable routine now, but I will most likely make more changes to it in the weeks to come. As of now, it looks like this:

MONDAY & FRIDAY • Dumbbell Routine:
    Crunch 2X12 (30 lbs)
    Squat 2X12 (2X20 lbs)
    Reverse Crunch 2X12 (30 lbs)
    Lunge 2X12 (2X20 lbs)
    Standing Shoulder Press 2X12 (2X20 lbs)
    Floor Pullover 2X12 (20 lbs)
    One-Arm Isolated Biceps Curl 2X12 (20 lbs)
    One-Arm Extension 2X12 (20 lbs)
    Two-Arm Row 2X12 (2X30 lbs)
    Two-Leg Calf Raise 2X12 (2X30 lbs)
    Chest Press 2X12 (2X30 lbs)

WEDNESDAY • Body-Weight Routine:
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Jump-Up Pull-Ups 3X10
    Jumping Jacks X50
    3/4 Sit-Ups 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Floor Leg Raises 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Wide-Grip Push-Ups 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Squats 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Cross-Bar Close-Grip Push-Ups 3X10
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Backwards Standing Leg Raises 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Dips 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Calf Raises 3X20
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Shoulder Push-Ups 3X10
    Jumping Jacks X50

=======================

I have two pairs of dumbbells. I almost sold a pair on Craigs' List a while back, because I didn't think I'd need a second pair of handles. With two pairs, you can save a lot of time during your workout, by not changing the plates around so much.

Here they are:

mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have recently updated my workout routines throughout the week. Since I started lifting again last week, lots of experimenting and tweaking had to be done. I have somewhat of a stable routine now, but I will most likely make more changes to it in the weeks to come. As of now, it looks like this:

MONDAY & FRIDAY • Dumbbell Routine:
    Crunch 2X12 (30 lbs)
    Squat 2X12 (2X20 lbs)
    Lunge 2X12 (2X20 lbs)

WEDNESDAY • Body-Weight Routine:
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Jump-Up Pull-Ups 3X10
    Jumping Jacks X50
    3/4 Sit-Ups 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Floor Leg Raises 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Wide-Grip Push-Ups 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Squats 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Cross-Bar Close-Grip Push-Ups 3X10
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Backwards Standing Leg Raises 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Dips 3X15
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Calf Raises 3X20
    Jumping Jacks X50
    Shoulder Push-Ups 3X10
    Jumping Jacks X50

=======================

I have two pairs of dumbbells. I almost sold a pair on Craigs' List a while back, because I didn't think I'd need a second pair of handles. With two pairs, you can save a lot of time during your workout, by not changing the plates around so much.

Here they are:
    Nice!
    "Because today is another chance to get it right" - Anon

Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169520233

Originally Posted by mariagee View Post
    Nice!
    thanks!
    I am liking it.

watching BiggestLoser tonight
    quite intense

I don't like all the tears, but the show is great

GAT Muscle Martini
    "The Ultimate Amino SuperDrink"
    Flavor: Peach Mango Candy

Supplement Purpose:
    Muscle Building (EAAs and BCAAs)

Serving Suggestions:
    Pre-, During-, Post-Workout, also Between Meals

Directions:
    Mix with 10oz.- 120z. cold water.
    Can also be blended in mixer with same amount of water + 2 cubes of ice, for a silkier texture.

Nutritional Information Per Serving (30 servings/container):
    10 Calories, 2g Carbs, 0g Sugar

Price:
    $44.99 (current sale $23.49)
    $0.78 per serving

Link To Product In Store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ga...e-martini.html

I received the product tonight.
    It arrived in a timely manner and it was well packed.

I had my first serving tonight, as a POST-WORKOUT.
    Here's my Monday dumbbell workout:
    Crunch 2X12 (30 lbs)
    Squat 2X12 (2X20 lbs)
    Lunge 2X12 (2X20 lbs)

I had it in its simplest mixture suggested on the label: simply mixed with cold water.
    I mixed it with 12 oz. of cold water.

TASTE: *****
    Amazing taste. Truly amazing. Not washed out at all.
    Tasted like mango/peach juice out of a carton.

SOLUBILITY: *****
    It mixes very well in water, with no residue at the bottom.
    I simply mixed it inside the glass with a spoon.

EFFECT: *****
    For a post-workout, it did for me at least what all other cold drinks do, when I drink them after a workout. I am usually quite tired after a workout, and a cold drink is very welcome. This drink did not disappoint. Looking forward to try it as a pre-workout, during-workout, as well as an in-between-meals supplement.

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS: *****
    I would recommend this to any of my friends who are looking for a delicious drink after a workout.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Meals
    Raw Food:
    Tomatoes

Cooked/Processed Food:
    Cottage Cheese • Kirkland Greek Yogurt
    Champion Performance Protein Powder
    Homemade Meatball Soup • Boiled Chicken Thighs
    Smoked Pork Loin

Supplements:
    Fuzz Energy Drink • Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout
    GAT Muscle Martini

Macro Totals:

Exercise
    Dumbbell Lifting Routine:
    Crunch 2X12 (30 lbs)
    Squat 2X12 (2X20 lbs)
    Lunge 2X12 (2X20 lbs)

FitBit Dashboard
    9,145 Steps • 4 Floors Climbed • 2,925 Calories Burned

♫ Spotify Tracks ♫
    Cecilia Bartoli - "Mozart Arias"

Comments
    Totally Excited To Lift Again
    Totally Love GAT Muscle Martini!
    Entered the 250K Challenge

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ ^ ^ Swuuu...

• Not a cop. A school teacher. Almost the same thing, eh?

• Weight-Loss Progress: the progress slowed down as I moved closer to the 200 mark. I've been hovering around 185 for a couple weeks. Like you said before, my primary goal is no longer a number on the scale. It's changing to other things now like strength.

• Increasing weights: yes. I would assume that three months from now, my weights would be different. I only reintroduced dumbbells this last Monday. After two workout sessions (Monday & Wednesday), I already increased the weight on 2-3 exercises, because it was too easy to complete the reps. Still, I am being cautious about it.

• Recipes with powders: I'm all over that! I am currently experimenting with all kinds of mixtures. I'm loving it. I will share my favorite mixtures in here and on my blog. I just have to get good ones that are worth sharing.

• That truck: dude, my bro-in-law just bought that. He paid for it some two months ago, and it just arrived last night. It is the Duramax-Allison edition: Duramax engine • Allison transmission. Can't get that in a dealer showroom.

• My dog: he is cute, but kind of dumb. Very cute though

• Progressive Overload: I was considering what you said the other day. I am a bit weary of trying the overload sets you were suggesting. I guess I am too afraid of hurting my back again. I will increase the weights progressively, though.

Learning a lot from you guys.
    I really appreciate it!
    lol just made that joke because of the doughnut thing. Common now you're a teacher you can't tell im a little bit of a class clown? .

-Thats good. The main things with weight loss is as long as you feel healthy. The lb a week thing is just a general rule of thumb. Glad you are moving past the numbers on the scale . I never liked that but everyone is different. Do whatever you think will keep you on track.

-good instinct. Everything, even though you are just starting out is really just common sense. Things are too easy make them more difficult like you already have. The whole idea is to challenge yourself. Maybe next week or the week after either add more weight or do a few more reps with the same weight. Really focus on slowing the negative portion of each and every rep down to make each set more difficult.

-checkout a guy here on bb.com named superhuman67 I'm sure you've seen him around by now. Dude does amazing things with powders, especially protein powders. He makes healthy foods with them but also very tasty so your urge to go eat junk will most likely not be as high.

-I don't know much about cars so I went along with what everyone else said since it does look cool lol.

-lolllll at what you said about your dog.

-its all good. Just do with what you are comfortable doing but also always keep in mind to challenge yourself.

-I appreciate you allowing me to help . I like being part of peoples journeys. Even if its the tiniest part.

PS: Muscle Martini is the bees knees. and Team Dymatize chose you for this latest promo. Head over to the thread in a bit I am putting together the winners announcement now.

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    Team Dymatize chose you for this latest promo. Head over to the thread in a bit I am putting together the winners announcement now.

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Nocarbs! Been M.I.A for abit, but i'm glad to see you're doing great!

The biggest loser, I have a love hate relationship with that show. But one thing that's always so mind blowing to me is the transformations which are always insane!
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

^ ^ ^
    Hi Cherry.

I don't like everything in the show, but I do like some things in it.
    Last night they were talking about the dangers of sugar over-consumption.
    I jumped out of my couch. My family laughed at me.

I thought it was a good episode.

watching BiggestLoser tonight
    quite intense

I don't like all the tears, but the show is great
    I couldn't even get through the first episode because of all the crying. So I guess there is no point on me watching the second one either.

I couldn't even get through the first episode because of all the crying. So I guess there is no point on me watching the second one either.
    when colby and hope were split, ok, that was quite sad
    the amount of cryin' still bothers me though

some photos from our meal on Sunday:

Meatball Soup

Second plate, with added crushed chili pepper

Baked Chicken & Baked Ham Platter

Green Beans

One Of My Plates

I was going to get some mild Cardio in today (outdoor walking) but the temperature did not cooperate...
    3 degrees right now, but with the wind index it feels like -11 degrees... I'll just sit here and watch president Obama deliver his State Of The Union instead.

I seldom exercise on my off days (Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - Sunday) but I was gonna today. Oh well.

I used a second serving of GAT Muscle Martini tonight.
    I did the following mixture, suggested on the label as an alternative:

• 12 oz. water
    • 2 ice cubes
    • mix in blender for 10 seconds

This tasted very good. The mixture was very smooth. I actually used crushed ice, about 1/4 cup of it, instead of ice cubes. That mixed very well into the mixture and made the drink very cold and very refreshing.

Shoot, its almost balmy here at 16 and feels like 3

Always colder on the other side of the lake. Keeps us a bit warmer but that there lake effect snow machine though.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Meals
    Raw Food:
    Tomatoes

Cooked/Processed Food:
    Cottage Cheese • Champion Performance Protein Powder
    Homemade Green Bean Soup • Baked Chicken • Baked Honey Ham
    Smoked Pork Loin • Roasted Seaweed Sheets! • Dill Pickles
    Mozzarella Cheese • Baked Green Beans

Supplements:
    Fuzz Energy Drink • GAT Muscle Martini

Macro Totals:

Exercise
    None

FitBit Dashboard
    10,002 Steps • 8 Floors Climbed • 2,560 Calories Burned

♫ Spotify Tracks ♫
    John Williams, Guitar: "Ultimate Guitar Collection"

Comments
    Lots of chicken today

Shoot, its almost balmy here at 16 and feels like 3

Always colder on the other side of the lake. Keeps us a bit warmer but that there lake effect snow machine though.
    yeah, and also we are a bit farther away from the lake anyways
    my ma' lives closer to the lake by some 30 miles - it is always warmer there in the winter, and colder in the summer