• Mac OS X

4 33.33%
  • Windows

8 66.67%
  • Linux

0 0%

Thread: Mac or PC?

BB Misc's Worst Member Spartanize's Avatar
    Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Mac or PC?

Which one do you use?
    Which do you like more?

I have Mac for school (social sciences major). I got it for under $1000 and it is better than any other computer I've ever owned.

Engineering and computer science students should probably go with the PC though
    Keep Calm And Trust The Governor

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you answered your own question, they're both better at certain things so it depends on what you're going to be using it for. personally I just have a Mac so I don't have to keep buying spyware which is a long term save in money
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mac all the way
    Apple is life

peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter52x52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dafuq is Linux

acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Spartanize View Post
    Which one do you use?
    Which do you like more?

I have Mac for school (social sciences major). I got it for under $1000 and it is better than any other computer I've ever owned.

It depends Mac is good for visual arts and music production windows is good for office work and gaming

I have steam and have a custom rig that I play CSGO and I have windows for it

Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Windows is much better in my opinion. I have used both and I just love Windows 10. Much more variety in gaming and you can actually upgrade your PC. And the PC world is much bigger. The great majority of computers are PCs. Walk into an office or school. I have never seen a Mac at an office or school. You can't upgrade a Mac's hardware either. On top of this, Macs are a lot more expensive. I was at Best Buy and a Mac with an i5 processor, can be $300-$400 more expensive that a PC with a i7 processor, which is a much better CPU.

LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Spartanize View Post
    Which one do you use?
    Which do you like more?

Negative. As someone who has used windows all my life, it is the last operating system I'd want to program on. OS X is very similar to linux, and is just more comfortable. You have to jump through hoops just to have a semi decent shell in windows.

Engineering students probably will have better software compatibility with windows though. The only other reason people would have to use windows is for gaming.

Also at the guy above me specs aren't everything. Windows laptops with comparable quality to MacBooks are also $1000+. (ie. Dell XPS, HP Spectre, Asus something that I don't remember etc. etc.)

Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im a comp sci student, got a zenbook, gonna sell it soon and get a macbook srs.
    Comp Sci Student

Powerbuilder... just trying to move forward

Read more.

R.I.P Nujabes