Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Muzi7421 View Post
    Hi i am 40 years of age . can i start body building. i am already underweight. and facing few health issues . thanks.
    You can. Start with just the empty barbell and learn the movements, take your time, it's not a race.

GrizzlyHubes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First off, I want to say thank you so much for this plan. I love this workout and was doing it regularly prior to Covid. However, since with how things are now, family, actually getting sick with Covid and having a rough recovery, I have not be in the gym in some time. To just make things easier for myself, I have set up my own home gym in my basement. I am able to complete much of the program however I do not have a Lat pulldown machine. What would you recommend to replace those?

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000) GrouchyUSMC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GrizzlyHubes View Post
    First off, I want to say thank you so much for this plan. I love this workout and was doing it regularly prior to Covid. However, since with how things are now, family, actually getting sick with Covid and having a rough recovery, I have not be in the gym in some time. To just make things easier for myself, I have set up my own home gym in my basement. I am able to complete much of the program however I do not have a Lat pulldown machine. What would you recommend to replace those?
    If you have a place to do pull-ups I would utilize pull-ups personally. I'm glad you were enjoying it!