Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)

whats your thoughts on the richest in America?

So on the topic of politics and stuff, i made a comment about how it seems Ron Paul had a following of a lot of young college kids. seems like its 50/50 you now have a lot of young kids who tend to be liberal and are entitled, free tuition, debt forgiveness and work ethic amongst all young adults seems poor. this is not only my belief based on what i personally see and hear from people but i also hear this day in and day out from others. this young generation isnt like what our parents generations were when it came to work ethic.

the conversation goes on and someone now thinks im comparing income to work ethic.... and proceeds by sharing these

and then asked me how the top 20 richest in America is good for the economy. i asked what his solution would be but got no answer. More taxes would be my guess. Also states the easiest way to make money is to own a large some of wealth. dont know what hes trying to prove here. obviously you can make money using money.

georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgeminton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do the best you can !

Don't worry about what someone else has but do the best you can do to make money for yourself. I have lived a humble low expense life and managed to stay out of debt most of my life. Work hard. Think tactically. Do the best you can. Take care of your family and enjoy your life the best that you can. Worrying about what someone else has will make you crazy. Is it fair? Probably not. If you have good ethics and don't spend your life chasing the dollar it will be a fuller life as if you were a Vanderbilt living in a big house with no friends or spending all of your time at the office when you should be home with your wife and kids. There is no correct answer. You have to decide which is most important.

MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    90% of American's despise the US estate tax (the 'death tax'), which only taxes a small percentage of estates over $5mm.

Why? Because that will be them someday, so they need to fight to protect their interests!

It's the great delusion of the middle class and why they hate the poor so much, even if most of them will end up taking advantage of the Gov't subsidies they so vehemently oppose.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MangoPort View Post
    90% of American's despise the US estate tax (the 'death tax'), which only taxes a small percentage of estates over $5mm.

Why? Because that will be them someday, so they need to fight to protect their interests!

It's the great delusion of the middle class and why they hate the poor so much, even if most of them will end up taking advantage of the Gov't subsidies they so vehemently oppose.
    uhhh the death tax is bullsh*t. they are taxing that money twice and that is wrong.
    I would die for Palestine

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do I think?

I think good for them.

Jealousy and envy are two of the ugliest traits a human being can have, yet they are the cornerstones of almost every policy and idea from the Left...

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally don't give a fuk anymore.

Once you understand how the matrix is structured, you understand you're quite helpless, really lol.

The governments people look to for help in these situations are all ran by these elitists, and the peasantry has not the slightest chance of overcoming this class.

It's been like since the time of pharaoh.

Once you come to that realization, you simply move on with your meager existence, right to the grave.

That is my philosophy on it.

The only satisfaction I get out of life is understanding, fuking a female from time to time, oh yea, and drugs here and there lol.

Grinding my gears at work, in my shyty cube doesn't get my interest going.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If only I could get some of them to listen to my business propositions.

t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think the problem is people see wealth as a finite amount of money, so if one person has a dollar, someone else can't have it. That monopoly board for example is a finite amount of stuff so it's not a good example.

Wealth is not money just sitting in a bank. It's assets, and there is really an infinite amount of wealth to be had. For me to have a new tv, I don't have to take it from a rich person. To get a new boat, no one else has to lose a boat.

For everyone to have more stuff, we just make more stuff.

I'm fine with people being rich if they did it legally. Some people think all rich people got there by stepping over people. It's just not true. I'm sure there are things about our economy that could be more fair, not equal, but fair.
    Last edited by t_raven; 12-27-2015 at 09:11 AM.

HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HubertL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    blaming others for your misfortune instead of focusing on what you can change = mindset of a loser
    "Everyone will soon bend the knee" - DJT

Bench: 240x8
    Squat: 275x8
    Deadlift: lol

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    liberal logic

success = parking your boat in your boat

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to sacrifice and bust their ass to become rich.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I doubt most really cared about libertarianism when they were following Ron, most likely just heard about legalized weed.

Crony capitalism is out of control, but at this point I highly doubt there is anything that can be done and it's difficult to say whether this isn't the natural state of things as the government grows and the rich get richer.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you get rich through free enterprise then great. You got rich serving the public and making peoples' lives better, what could be wrong about that to anyone but a communist?

If you get rich using the government - using the threat of violence to force the public to give you money - then you're a scumbag.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Registered User YesiEvenLiftBro's Avatar
    YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I guess it's just how you view the benefits vs the costs of instituting new forms of infrastructure to support a society. Some people think of it as a cost that they don't want to pay because they want to be completely self sufficient, where as things such as healthcare/education/employment insurance should not be provided for all of society due to the cost to society as a whole.

I think it was put into perspective well when British nobility were debating whether or not to provide the serf class with plumbing and soap, there was a heated debate for days, the opposition put forth the question, why on earth would you expect us to pay for the poor to bathe, do you realize how much this would cost us? This is borderline insanity why should the poor become the benefactors of our estates?

The proposal was summed up by saying, gentlemen, I do not want to peasants to bathe for their sake, I want the peasants to be able to bathe for our sake, they stink horribly. The nobility then saw the value behind the position and the poor were given the ability to bathe.

I think of adding infrastructure such as education/healthcare/ie etc. as an investment into society rather then fear a steeper tax or want the infrastructure in place for myself, a better educated society with less health problems will amount to a higher level of society over all. That's just my opinion on the matter, it would simply improve the general quality of life.

As far as income inequality goes, I think that is an issue because consumer based markets tend to become monopolized and saturated leading to price fixing and at the highest level, to the point where corporations begin to have influence on political policy to supplicate their businesses. This sort of thing leads to issues down the road where people have extremely high concentrations of wealth and start buying up other industry leaders to monopolize more market segments. Eventually you end up with multinational multilevel companies that control large segments of the economy, they can price fix and determine wages for a large segment of the workforce that is selling labor. This is only a problem because people will do what ever they can to maximize profit margins which could potentially lead to a bubble in the market that can pop and turn into a recession.

If consumption is required in the market for things to flourish, then the larger the consumer base, then the larger the market. Reduce the purchasing power for the consumer base and eventually you run into problems. This issue in America has been solved by instituting fiat currency that is not backed in physical commodity (such as gold) and allowing for an insurmountable unsustainable debt to be tendered. The current system can not be maintained due to the need for consumption, at some point either the lending institutions will default or the fiat currency will be devalued.

At some point the consumer base needs to have access to real capital or the system will collapse upon it's self.
    my keto log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151799623
    *former 250lb+ obese man of peace crew*

forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance
    ^Good post Yes. Spot on.

This is the only problem I have regarding the wealthiest. It's got nothing to do with envy. I've seen plenty of miserable rich people.

dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that monopoly idea was dumb.. I am a business owner who by some people's standards is "rich" and I didn't have to rob the rich to get to where I am today.. I worked hard there is plenty of pie left to be had the sad part is everyone has this entitlement issue where they feel we all deserve to be given what we have.. Society has changed so much especially our youth.. Years ago our eighteen year olds were all going to war.. Busting there asses making America what it is today.. Now we are all making sure everyone's feelings aren't hurt and everything is OK for people.. This "progressive" left is progressively making people lazy and its disgusting to me..

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by t_raven View Post
    I think the problem is people see wealth as a finite amount of money, so if one person has a dollar, someone else can't have it. That monopoly board for example is a finite amount of stuff so it's not a good example.

Wealth is not money just sitting in a bank. It's assets, and there is really an infinite amount of wealth to be had. For me to have a new tv, I don't have to take it from a rich person. To get a new boat, no one else has to lose a boat.

For everyone to have more stuff, we just make more stuff.

But who was resources
    But who was labour

neither of these things is infinite and they are both required for stuff.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    that monopoly idea was dumb.. I am a business owner who by some people's standards is "rich" and I didn't have to rob the rich to get to where I am today.. I worked hard there is plenty of pie left to be had the sad part is everyone has this entitlement issue where they feel we all deserve to be given what we have.. Society has changed so much especially our youth.. Years ago our eighteen year olds were all going to war.. Busting there asses making America what it is today.. Now we are all making sure everyone's feelings aren't hurt and everything is OK for people.. This "progressive" left is progressively making people lazy and its disgusting to me..
    The fixed pie concept of wealth is one of the dumber ideas to come out of the left. When people trade with your business there is no change to the contents of the economy, money and resources are simply transferred. But you and your customers both become wealthier.
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to sacrifice and bust their ass to become rich.
    That's rubbish, there are millions of people currently doing the latter. Conversely there are a lot of people with inherited opportunities and wealth who have never sacrificed, busted their arses or had to risk anything to become rich.

The happiest nations on the earth are also those that are the most equal in terms of the opportunities they provide. The U.S is rapidly slipping down on that scale as people are perceiving that achieving the American dream is becoming more about an accident of birth, than a society that provides equality of opportunity, particularly in terms of education and upbringing.

surveys of the happiest nations on earth, of which the U.S is rapidly slipping down as people perceive that the American dream is no longer a reality.
    It's just a ride...

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Capitalism in its definition allows wealth to be created exponentially. So of course the there would be ultra rich. But libs tend to use the zero sum fallacy when talking about them. Just because they're rich doesn't mean the poor wouldn't be poor if they didn't exist.

In the end, capitalism in the US created the richest country in human history and we still have the highest median disposable income in the world.
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bosscoo View Post
    That's rubbish, there are millions of people currently doing the latter. Conversely there are a lot of people with inherited opportunities and wealth who have never sacrificed, busted their arses or had to risk anything to become rich.

The happiest nations on the earth are also those that are the most equal in terms of the opportunities they provide. The U.S is rapidly slipping down on that scale as people are perceiving that achieving the American dream is becoming more about an accident of birth, than a society that provides equality of opportunity, particularly in terms of education and upbringing.

surveys of the happiest nations on earth, of which the U.S is rapidly slipping down as people perceive that the American dream is no longer a reality.
    The correlation is not between equality and happiness as much as it is between homogeneity therefore similar IQs therefore similar pay/capabilities, but above all the genes of these people are literally hardwired for reciprocation among the people.

As France/Sweden/UK or any country imports low IQ people with barbaric beliefs, you will have vast amounts of people on welfare, inequality will begin to seem worse and crime will start to sky rocket.

Unfortunately, it's not politically correct to say that because diversity is our strength, so people can be left to figure out why people with IQs of 70, growing up with single moms in poor neighborhoods filled with violence due to being surrounded by people of similar circumstance aren't doing as well as Bill, Todd and Sally who grew up in a middle class home, have an IQ of 100+ and had 2 parent households.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When your agenda is based on greed, envy, and class warfare.... It's time to rethink your agenda

OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OregonBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rich people aren't pinatas. If you try to beat the money out of them they will actually do something about it. The poor argue that the rich are exploiting the system and winning because of it... and yet they think they can suddenly change that? The rich guy can afford the best attorneys on the planet and unlike the guy working at McDonald's their money can be moved around to ride current markets.

When people discuss raising minimum wage to $15 and things of the sort literally the only thing being accomplished is the destruction of the savings of the middle class (and that is completely ignoring that much of the most successful corporations have no employees on minimum wage at all.) The people you know with savings that worked hard but aren't rich will be the ones to lose. The value of an individual dollar WILL fall in that scenario and only the ultra rich are positioned to outrun the inflation. Mass numbers of people would lose their job via being priced out of the market and even more people will suddenly find themselves now on the bottom rung of the employment ladder.

At that point the few individuals who successfully outran the value fluctuation would buy up the assets of all the newly poor. When poor people lose their homes they aren't bought for pennies on the dollar by other poor people, the guy holding the dollars buys them all.

As far as raising taxes drastically, they WILL leave the country.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HubertL View Post
    blaming others for your misfortune instead of focusing on what you can change = mindset of a loser
    This. Why are you always yelling Hubert brah LOL?
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The monopoly board is infinite and there is room for many more rich people.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    The correlation is not between equality and happiness as much as it is between homogeneity therefore similar IQs therefore similar pay/capabilities, but above all the genes of these people are literally hardwired for reciprocation among the people.

As France/Sweden/UK or any country imports low IQ people with barbaric beliefs, you will have vast amounts of people on welfare, inequality will begin to seem worse and crime will start to sky rocket.

Unfortunately, it's not politically correct to say that because diversity is our strength, so people can be left to figure out why people with IQs of 70, growing up with single moms in poor neighborhoods filled with violence due to being surrounded by people of similar circumstance aren't doing as well as Bill, Todd and Sally who grew up in a middle class home, have an IQ of 100+ and had 2 parent households.
    <3

This
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

What are fast food workers sacraficing?

What percentage of "the rich" received an inheritance, and why does it matter in the first place?
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    One of the reasons why rich get so rich, is because millions of illegal immigrants work for half the minimum wage cash under the table, and all the work is being outsourced to China. Democrat libs support all of that and then cry about rich people playing a fair game. LOL. Trump is the only candidate who wants to get rid of illegal immigrants and bring back jobs from China (or tariff the fuk out of them), which will force our filthy rich billionaires to pay a proper wage and benefit everyone not just themselves. So if you care about all of that then you will vote for Trump, not a fuking fantasy land Panders or "let me be a fancy first woman president" Hillary.

Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never played Monopoly before, OP. I don't think about the rich but when I do, it's mostly always the same; that they've either reached the top through pure work ethic and intelligent investments or they've come from money and made wise decisions (the 'wise decisions' part doesn't always ring true, though). Obviously I have much more respect for the former, but as to the latter, it doesn't bother me that much. That's life, is the realization that I've repeatedly come to. People will always have more than you...better luck than you, regardless of whether they deserve it or not. Ultimately, you wield most control over your own situation first and foremost, so I tend to focus on my own financial security more so than contemplating over the fortunes of others.

IMO, you're partly right in your opinion on the current generation, esp. where things like free tuition/education are concerned. I'd add that there are exceptions to that rule, however few and far between. I'd also add that there lies the issue of excessive materialism in our society in general, regardless of it being a generational thing. Too many people don't like the idea of living within their means, and inevitably end up raking in massive debt over superfluous things and poor decisions. The concept of 'saving' is almost moot at present, IME.

Not going to get into the discourse above; just answering the question.
    Last edited by Sebstan01; 12-27-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Busting your ass, and having multiple children will prevent you from being rich.