Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dbourc3 View Post
    Awesome thread man keep em coming
    Will do! I have some ProMORE reviews coming soon!
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

AntM Reviews Controlled Labs ProMORE

Mixability

Very good. There was a little foaming with all three flavors, but that subsides after a minute or two. I also tried each flavor in oatmeal. In oatmeal, you need a little extra water. In shakes, the thickness is great at 7-8 ounces of water. It is not think, but not overly thick. Like most blends, they require more wet ingredients when baking or cooking, but not as much as some other blends out there.

Macros/Profile

The profile/macro breakdown for all three flavors are the same. I do like that it is a blend of slow and fast digesting protein sources. I prefer blends to straight whey or casein because of the thickness and the science that blends have.

My only complaint about the macros is the carb amount. Yes, I know 7 grams of carbs are not a lot, but when you compare this to similar products, you get a gram or two less of protein and 4-6 more grams of carbs. This is not a big issue, but something that should be pointed out.

Taste

Orange Cream Pop - You are hit right away with an orange flavor. Not a overly fruity like a freshly peeled orange, but more of a candy orange flavor. The best way I would describe that is as one of those chocolate orange candies. You do get some of the "cream" flavor which I would say is a hint of vanilla. It is very modest, but it does slightly cut the orange flavor down. I have a weird feeling with this particular flavor. I love it for the creativity, but I would love it even more if the vanilla was more intense. It is still very good and honestly, something I am going to add to my protein rotation. The typical chocolate, cinnamon, vanilla, strawberry, CPB, etc. flavors get boring and this is something that my taste buds would like to have for a change of pace. Once I put up my final review, I will give it a number out of ten. 9/10

Snickerdoodle Cookie - This was my least favorite out of the three, but it was still good.

Again, the protein mixed with zero clumps and very little foaming that subsided within a minute or two. I would not call this a Snickerdoodle Cookie. For snickerdoodles, cinnamon is the flavor that is represented predominately, with undertones of all spice, nutmeg, etc. Instead, you are hit with nutmeg, allspice and a touch of cinnamon that is not all that noticeable. The flavor reminded me more of a spiced cookie or even a gingersnap cookie. The flavor does take on some spiciness of those flavors. If you ever had a heavily spiced cookie, you would know exactly what that is like. I personally liked it, but this may not be for everyone.

Compared to PES Snickerdoodle, this has more spice flavor, far less cinnamon, and not nearly as sweet. 8/10

Frosted Cinnamon Bun - Initially, you get smacked in the face with the sweetness of the middle of a cinnamon bun. This dies down with each sip, but is still prevalent throughout drinking it. I did not get much of a frosting to it. I know it would be hard to describe what that would taste like, but I would think more of a richness or creaminess taste. I guess I was expecting some vanilla frosting undertones to it, but that is not present. In 8 ounces of water, the shake is not overly thick, but it is not thin either. If you do not like thicker proteins, I would go with 10-12 ounces and if you enjoy thicker proteins, like I do, 6-8 ounces is great.

Comparison - The only other protein brand I have had with this flavor is AI Sports Whey. You can see my review in my review thread. The only difference between the two that ProMORE is sweeter, but does not have that icing flavor I was expecting. Maybe that is hidden because of the sweetness. If you read my review on AI Sports Cinnamon Bun, you would have read that I thought that flavor was perfect, so if anything was going to dethrone it, it would need to be something heavenly. 9/10

Bottom Line

I would say ProMORE is worth the pickup. Macro wise, it could be better, especially compared to protein powders with similar profiles. The macros are not bad, but may not be ideal for some people. I do love that it is a blend of fast and slow digesting protein though.

Taste wise, all three are very good, but I would not rank them as must haves. I do like the differet taste of Orange Cream Pop. If there was more vanilla in the flavor, this would be hands down one of the best tasting powders out there. However, the orange is very strong and the vanilla is non existent. The same goes for the frosted cinnamon bun. You get the cinnamon bun flavor, but not the frosted.icing part, which would be some vanilla. That is the only thing I would add to that flavor and if it was added, it would be a top pick for me. It is still good, similar to PES Snickerdoodle, but not as sweet. The Snickerdoodle Cookie may be a hit or miss for some. I personally like it, but I enjoy spiced cookies/gingersnaps. For those that do not, I would avoid this. There is next to no cinnamon, which is the basis of a Snickerdoodle. Overall, taking all the favors and everything else into consideration, I would have to give these an 8/10

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews Nutrex Outlift RTD

As you can see, this is a clinically dosed pre workout with the ingredients it offers. Some may think this is a high stim product given the 300 mg of caffeine, but with the market today, I would not put it in that category. The 8g of cirtuline will help with pumps, the 5g of BCAA are nice, especially if you're training fasted or long after a meal and the 150 mg of NALT is nice. I would like to see a little more here, but it does help with focus.

The one thing I personally like, since I supplement with it, but may be useless is the beta alanine. Yes, it is at 3.2 grams, but there are no acute effects of BA. Unless one uses this product exclusively, I would omit it and maybe add something like Alpha GPC.

Taste

I had fruit punch. It was very good, but it did have a slight artificial aftertaste. I would compare the initial taste to Hawaiian Punch juice boxes.

Focus/Energy

This is solid. Nothing overbearing, but enough to really get you going. The NALT is a nice addition for focus.

Pump

Solid pump. Nothing mind blowing, but the 8 grams of cirtuline does help. It could use some additional ingredients for this like HydroMax.

Final Thoughts

Overall, this is a solid product. It offers just enough in the department of focus and energy. One also gets a solid pump and will notice slightly better intra recovery as well. The flavoring is really good, but does have a slight artificial aftertaste. For a RTD pre workout, it is probably the best one on the market since it is fully dosed in al aspects. I would like to see something added for additional pumps and I would also take away the BA. 9/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews Axis Labs Muscle Delight

Mixability

In oatmeal and greek yogurt, this mixed flawlessly. There were zero clumps and it mixed a little thicker than you would expect a whey protein blend to mix. I have no problems with that since I love thicker protein. In almond milk and water, there was a slight issue with mixing. There were some clumps in liquid. I do not use a wire whisk or anything in my shaker. That is a non-issue, I never have problems that way.

In 8 ounces of liquid, the shake was a little too thin, but with 6 unces of liquid, this was perfect, in terms of consistency and thickness.

Macros/Profile

This is your basic whey protein blend. Low in fat carbs and high in protein. No complaints here. Anyone can add this to their protein rotation.

Taste

The flavor I had was Vanilla Ice Cream. In oatmeal and Greek yogurt, this took on more of a frosting type flavor. It was somewhat sweet and thick as well. In liquid, it was an ice cream flavor. A touch sweet, but it was almost like watery ice cream, not rich or creamy ice cream.

Bottom Line

Overall, profile wise, this is a standard product. With so many protein options out there, it is hard for a company to distinguish itself from others. It essentially comes down to flavor. With that in mind, the vanilla flavor of Muscle Delight is very average and not memorable. It is not bad by any means, just nothing about it stands out that makes you want to go back for more. 7/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews Muscle Elements AmiNo Flow

Mixability

AmiNo Flow is on top of the list for not mixing well. Not only does it get extremely foamy and it does not get better over time, but you get particles of the amino acids that do not mix and just rest on the sides of the inside portion of the shaker.

6 grams of amino acids which is great. I do like the inclusion of ingredients to aid in a pump, but they are underdosed. For example, agmatine should be at the very least 500 mg, but should be greater than that. L-cirtuline should be 4 grams instead of 2 grams.

Pump

I used this a few different ways. First, as a pre workout when training fasted. A single scoop did not provide any additional benefits for me, in terms of a pump when I dosed it this way. Even when I train fasted, I have no problem achieving a pump. I just did not experience anything that was abnormal in this state.

When used intra workout, I did notice my pump lasted a little bit longer and was a touch stronger, but keep in mind, that was in conjunction with a pre workout. Normally my pump is not as pronounced as the session continues, but with AmiNo Flow, I did notice the pump was a little stronger at the tail end of training.

Taste

This was watermelon. I don't want to say it was disappointing, but it was typical. Personally, I think most watermelon BCAA products taste the same or similar to Xtend. I use Xtend as the baseline because Xtend, in my opinion, initially put out the best watermelon BCAA. It is just like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. With that in mind, that is not bad, but typical and gets old quick.

Price

A little over a dollar per serving, a little much in my opinion for what you get.

Recovery

I did not notice any increase in recovery than I would in comparison to any other BCAA product. Does it help, yes, but nothing significant compared to other products.

Bottom Line

Average tasting watermelon that does not set itself apart from the rest. Although it does taste good, it is just like most other watermelon flavored BCAA and gets old quick. The pump ingredients are not dosed well. You would need 2-3 scoops to get an adequate amount of those. Price is high for what you get. You can find BCAA products that are 5-7 grams for almost $.50 a serving compared to just over a dollar for AmiNo Flow. I do know there are pump inducing ingredients, but they do not justify the additional costs. If they were adequate doses, I would say it is worth the cost. Recovery is on par with other amino products. 7/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro

Mixability

This mixed perfectly in 8 ounces of liquid, 225 grams of Greek yogurt and 120 grams of oatmeal. It mixed a little thinner than I thought it would. Yes, I know it is an isolate protein, but it does have some casein in it, which I thought would make it a tad thicker. I do prefer thicker powders, but this is not a make or break for me in regards to a protein's overall quality.

Macros/Profile

As you can see, very low in fat and carbs and higher in protein than all other powders I have seen, per single scoop. Generally, you see protein content at 24-27 grams, 30 grams is great!

Taste

The Caramel Sea Salt flavor is almost true to its name. The caramel definitely shines with this powder. It is just like a caramel candy, think of a less sweet Werther's caramel. I do wish it had a little more sweetness to it like a caramel candy, but given the fact that it is so low in fat, I was very satisfied with the taste of this. Generally, a protein with a little more fat has a little more of a stronger taste. You do get the sea salt, but it is faint. If you add your own sea salt to it, that part holds true. You do not need to add as much salt as you normally would need to add to a powder too. The flavor held nicely despite using 3 servings of oatmeal. Sometimes the taste of the powder is toned down when using a lot of oatmeal, Greek yogurt, etc, but that was not the case. The flavor was not muted.

Bottom Line

Overall, if you are looking for a protein powder that has a natural, but not overly sweet caramel flavor, I would suggest trying Quattro. The profile is pretty hard, if impossible, to beat macro wise. The taste of the Caramel Sea Salt is very good, but not perfect. I would personally like the powder to be sweeter and have more of the salt come through.9/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews AI Sports Nutrition SportBiotic

What Is It?

SportBiotic is a product that contains a small amount of probiotics and also a few digestive enzymes which will help with the breakdown and utilization of protein, carbs, fat, and dairy. These are also flavored cheweable tablets, flavored with stevia and other natural flavors.

As you can see, the amount, per tablet, of probiotics and digestive enzymes are not that great. I would say this product is something you should stack with a more comprehensive product. I will get into that below.

Digestion

Using this alone, I felt a little more bloated than I did using Gut Health alone. It did aid in bloating and digestion, but as a standalone product, it is not something that will wow you. I also tried using 1 cap of Gut Health daily and 1-2 cheweable tablets before meals where I might get bloated, veggie heavy meals, and the bloat was definitely less than it normally would be. Additionally, I eat right before going to bed and by doing so, sometimes I do not have a BM first thing in the morning. That changed and I consistently used the bathroom when I woke up when one of the tablets was taken with my evening meal.

Taste

This bottle was for the vanilla ice cream, but I have also used the chocolate from a sample. The chocolate is amazing and that is coming from a non chocolate fan. It is very natural and reminds me of a semi sweet chocolate treat. I could honestly eat them all in one sitting. The vanilla ice cream is odd. Initially, the taste is spot on, but then there is an artificial after taste that is not natural at all. It is not bad, just somewhat odd.

Bottom Line

I would probably not supplement with this alone, although it can be a nice addition to a more comprehensive probiotic, such as Gut Health. As a standalone, I would like to see a lot more in the probiotic strain in order to use this as a standalone. The taste is excellent, for the chocolate, but the vanilla is a little artificial tasting. In fairness, my rating needs to reflect the product used as a standalone and not stacked. 6/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews BEAST Sports Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1

Mixability

A lillte better than your standard BCAA product. There is still some foaming, but not as much and it seems to dissolve quicker. This is due to using Instaaminos, which should do those things.

First you will see 5 grams of amino acids at a 2:1:1 ratio. This is pretty standard. Next you will notice some aminos for a hydration complex. Lastly, you will notice the cherry tart powder which BEAST says aids in recovery. I have looked up a few different studies and I have seen some that show a little better muscle recovery/less DOMS, however, that was at a 480 mg dose, versus the 240 which is in BEAST BCAA. I have not used the product long enough to notice increased recovery, but I can say recovery is on par with other BCAA supplements I have used.

Taste

The flavor I selected was tropical breeze. I did not know what to expect since there was not a single flavor profile mentioned on the label. Also, I have never had anything from BEAST's line, so I did not know what to expect from their flavoring. You definitely get hit with a blend of tropical fruits with this. I would say the flavor takes on a nice blend of pineapple and mango, which I would say is a 65/35 ratio. I really enjoyed this flavor.

Price

I cannot comment on this since it is only on their site currently, and it will probably be cheaper once it hits stores.

Recovery

See the profile section.

Bottom Line

A very solid product. For me, price point would be a make or break if I would purchase this or suggest it. Yes, it tastes great and you get your 5 grams of aminos, but the pitch on better recovery may not be worth it. I would need to use this product for an extended period of time to comment on that. In addition, the studies I have seen regarding cherry tart juice for enhanced recovery use double the amount that is in BEAST BCAA. My rating can only take into consideration the taste, mixability, and profile, to an enxtent.9/10

I Support MuscleTech

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good review on the beast supplement.. over the years I have used some of their products.. they usually run a lot of buy one get ones and I think if you are a tad tight on money they make an above average supplement line for sure.
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

AntM Reviews ProSupps Mr. Hyde

Mixability - Prefect

Profile - I really like the profile overall, from a stim standpoint. It has 419mg of caffeine, in several forms and even a focus blend with hordenine, which I seem to respond well to. Just note, it does contain both Yohimbine and Alpha-Y, so if you do not respond well to any Yohimbine, stay away. Yohimbine does not bother me unless I train on an empty stomach. I took Hyde about 2.5 hours after a meal and did not feel any of the negative side effects I normally would.

Energy/Focus - For me, this is one ladder rung under perfect. Energy was great, if it had a touch more caffeine, it would have been perfect for me. Focus was perfect though.

Pumps - Do not expect anything in this department from Hyde. I would assume one is supposed to stack this with Jekyll if you want both pumps and energy/focus. The creatine nitrate helps some, but not a lot.

Taste - Very refreshing and is a great blend of cheery and lime. I would say it is about 60/40 cherry to lime. It is very nice and if you enjoy both flavor profiles, you would like this.

Overall - If you're looking for a good high stim product, Hyde is worth a shot. However, if you do not respond well to Yohimbine or Alpha-Y, I would look elsewhere. The energy was just under a touch of what I would consider perfect. Focus was perfect in my opinion. Taste was on point. The only "problem" is that it is not pump based at all. The creatine nitrate does help, but does not create anything spectacular. One would argue that is why you stack it with Jekyll, but it would be nice to have an all in one product. I would suggest this for the stim junkie though.9/10

I Support MuscleTech

MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrDanielRamos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great thread! Tons of detailed product reviews man

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome thread. Cherry limeade tasted pretty nice.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

AntM Reviews Gaspari Nutrition Precision Protein

I won two sample packets of one of the new flavors, Cinnamon Cereal Crunch, on another forum, and I thought I would share my thoughts here on BB.com as well. I do not have pictures, they were just sample packets. Also, I had this right after my workout, at the gym, and did not want to take a picture of this in the gym. That would have been awkward. And no, I am not one of those that thinks they need protein RIGHT after lifting, but since I am done with work for the summer, I have been walking to and from the gym. After training, I stretch and do some mobility work, then walk home, so it is about 45 give or take before I can eat. I bring a scoop of protein with my to drink right after lifting and prior to stretching and walking back home.

Mixability

Almost perfect. No foaming, but I did let it sit for a few minutes. I had a few clumps that stuck to the side, but no biggie. I think that was because I only used six ounces of water. I used so little because this is Hydrolyzed Whey Protein and is usually thin, but it mixed quite thick to my surprise. I enjoyed that since I like thicker protein shakes.

Macros/Profile

Excellent, as you can see. Low in fat and carbs and high in protein. 25 grams is on the higher end of the scale. Anyone can utilize this no matter their diet or goal.

Taste

I'm not going to lie, when I was selected to try this, versus the blueberry, I was disappointed. I wanted to try the blueberry because my initial thought was this would be just like every other cinnamon based protein powder out there. I have enjoyed almost all that I have had, but I did not think this would stand out in any way and the name was more marketing than anything else.

I was beyond surprised. I first sniffed the powder and got a flashback of my childhood. I could not put my finger on it though. I sniffed if a few more times and then finally poured the powder in the shaker. I was trying to think of what this reminded me, I was still at a loss. I was then sipping on it and it hit me, see the picture below.

I did not get a cereal taste, for example, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but rather a richer and more creamy cinnamon flavor that was almost an exact replica of Cinnamon Teddy Grahams. Not only was the taste perfect, but it legitimately brought me back to a place in my childhood when I would sit at the lunch table in elementary school with my friends, eating these out of a snack bag.

Bottom Line

If you like cinnamon, and I put it on everything, you need to buy this. This is easily the best cinnamon based protein powder I have tried. It has dethroned PES, albeit Snickerdoodle, as my favorite cinnamon based protein powder. It is more than just a cinnamon. It has just enough sweetness to it, is thick enough,
    and the macros are great. You will get a semi sweet, almost creamy, sugary taste of cinnamon, but not the spiciness associated with cinnamon. This is a homerun. If this was a whey/casein blend, this would always be in my stash. I like to leave ratings based off my personal beliefs, however, knocking off one point for it not being a blend would be unfair, especially since the general public could care less. Bravo, Gaspari. 10/10

I Support MuscleTech

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review and that means this cinnamon taste different from the AI Sports which has one of the
    best cinnamon proteins and CL ProMore which I love the taste on everything I mix this with.

AntM Reviews Gaspari Nutrition Precision Protein

Gaspari was nice enough to send me two samples of the Blueberry Muffin, after I reviewed the Cinnamon Cereal Crunch.

Mixability

This mixed better than CCC. Not that I had an issue with CCC, just a few clumps. I also noticed that the BM mixes A LOT thinner than the CCC. I personally like thicker shakes, so that was a tad disappointing, but not surprising.

Macros/Profile

130 cals
    25 grams protein
    2 grams carbs
    2 grams fat

Anyone can use this.

Taste

I first took a big whiff of the powder. It did smell like a blueberry muffin or pancake mix. The blueberry smell was not as distinct, but it was there.

My expectations for the taste were high given my experience with CCC. I had no expectations for that flavor, but it blew my mind. Blueberry muffin was solid. Not as good as CCC, but very good. Whenever I have a muffin, to this day, I remove the top, eat that, and then eat the body/base of the muffin. Imagine how the base/body of a blueberry muffin tastes, that is the exact flavor here. It is the portion of the muffin that is not overly sweet because it doesn't have that sugar coating.

Additionally, I got more of a muffin/"flour" flavor than blueberry. It was good, I just wish there was more blueberries. Think of it as a muffin which you need to search for the blueberries. I would say the ratio is about 70/30 in terms of muffin to blueberry.

Bottom Line

If you are searching for that outside the box flavor and enjoy blueberry muffins, I would say try this. The powder alone is pretty similar to a blueberry muffin, but not the top where all of the extra sugar is. I liked the flavor, but would have enjoyed it more if it was sweeter and if it had more of a blueberry taste to it. This could be really good in oatmeal, pancakes, muffins, etc. To get a real blueberry breakfast item, I would just add a touch of sweetener and I would imagine it would taste like the real deal.

8.5/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews IDL Stryker Assault Aminos

Mixability

Very good for a BCAA product. Some particles at the top of the liquid, but they go away during your workout.

6 grams of amino acids which is great. Some additional taurine and citrulline which makes it good during your workout.

Taste

The flavor was Bomb Blueberry. I was nervous this would taste just like a Blue Raz, but I was wrong. This flavor literally tastes like the blue portion of a firecracker popsicle, which happens to be my favorite of the three different sections. What surprised me the most was how sweet it was. I used about 24 ounces of water for the one scoop. I think if one was to try this without knowing it was a sports supplement, they might think it is some kind of sugary drink mix. I am a little sick of the redundant flavors of BCAA products; this was a nice change of pace.

Price

About $20 for 30 servings, not too bad.

Bottom Line

Everything about this product is great. It is essentially your basic amino acid product with a little extra. The taste is amazing and the price is right. Given the profile and the price of similar products, I can't give it a perfect rating, because there are similar products at slightly better prices. However, the taste of this alone is well worth it. 9/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews NutraBio Intra Blast Sweet Tea

Mixability

This product takes a little longer to dissolve, compared to your run of the mill BCAA product. You do need to keep in mind that it does contain 10 grams of BCAA/EAA and 5 grams of added glutamine, so that was a little expected. It does take a little extra shaking in a shaker to get everything mixed without small clumps.

As you can see, 10 grams of BCAA/EAA, glutamine, TMG, an electrolyte complex and some other additions. Overall, it is a pretty good formula. I personally would drop the glutamine. It is another added cost that is not needed. Glutamine does not bypass the small intestine and is pretty much useless, in terms of recovery, unless attached to l-alanine.

I do like the inclusion of TMG since it aids in performance and has even been linked to improving body composition, but I question the amount. It is at 2 grams in Intra Blast, but the studies I have seen support 2.5 grams. I would drop the glutamine and add the extra .5 grams to the TMG. Getting 2.5 grams of TMG should not be an issue, however; most are probably getting it from their creatine or pre workout.

Taste

The sweet tea flavor is very good. It is very similar, both in scent and taste, to a bulk ice tea powder from a canister one would buy at a grocery store. In ice cold water, you would think you went to your fridge and poured a cold glass of ice tea. You would not think it is a supplement. For me, the sweetness was perfect. It was not overly sweet, but I could see how some would like it to be sweeter. That was not the case for me. I am not a big fan of ice tea, but this actually hit the spot and was quite refreshing.

Price

About 1.25/serving, which is more expensive than your standard BCAA product, but you do have to keep in mind that a serving provides 10 grams total of BCAA/EAA (7.2 grams of BCAA), which is greater than most products that offer anywhere from 5-7 grams of BCAA. I do like the inclusion of some of the other ingredients, but I do not think all are needed, which could make this more wallet friendly.

Bottom Line

Overall, I would suggest giving this a try. This is a good product that provides some good benefits. I like the total amount of amino acids, the taste, inclusion of TMG and OKG. I do think the glutamine can be dropped and the TMG should be increased a bit. The mixabiity is not quite as good as other products, initially,
    but with time, everything dissolves fine. The taste is very good. I would not call it my favorite, but it is a nice change of pace and is very refreshing. Orange Mango is something I need to try in the future. Price wise,
    it will make a little dent in the wallet, but rightfully so with the inclusion of some of the other ingredients plus the amino content is higher in Intra Blast than most other products. However, I think the price could be more friendly with some small tweaks to the formula. Even if those small tweaks did not do much to decrease the price, I think those tweaks would make a more better product. 8/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews FitJoy Protein Bars

Serving - 60 grams
    Calories - 230
    Fat - 8 grams
    Carbs - 22 grams
    Protein - 20 grams

Pretty standard macro breakdown. The protein source is that of isolate and concentrate, this is a positive. The bar uses superior protein sources.

Price

About $2.50 per bar, a lot of other protein bars are around the same price or roughly $2 per bar.

Texture/consistency

This particular bar is soft and not nearly as chewy as some of the other FitJoy flavors. The original flavors are a little chewy, but I do not get this with the Birthday Cake Batter flavor. It could be a little softer, that would make the flavor more authentic. I would also say the bar needs to be more creamy/smoother for an authentic frosting consistency. The bar is gritty and you can feel the gritty texture when you bite into the bar.

Taste

This was the Birthday Cake Batter flavor. I was expecting a sweet funfetti vanilla cake taste. I got the vanilla cake, but that was about it. Overall, the bar was lacking flavor and needed a lot more sweetness. I was surprised it wasn't sweeter given the outside layer of the bar. The taste was very bland and reminded me of a sub par vanilla protein powder.

Overall

This is not the best flavor in the FitJoy lineup. It lacks flavor and is very boring. It does not remind me of a cake batter at all. Additionally, given the price, I would not suggest it. There are better alternatives in this flavor that are cheaper. Additionally, the bar has a gritty texture to it that is not pleasant. 6/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews FitJoy Protein Bars

Serving - 60 grams
    Calories - 230
    Fat - 9 grams
    Carbs - 25 grams
    Protein - 20 grams

Pretty standard macro breakdown. The protein source is that of isolate and concentrate, this is a positive. The bar uses superior protein sources.

Price

About $2.50 per bar, a lot of other protein bars are around the same price or roughly $2 per bar.

Texture/consistency

This bar was very soft. It was not chewy and all and did not have any type of gritty texture to it. It was honestly very good for a soft, non-crunch/wafer, protein bar. It did have some crunch to it; there are small cookie bits inside the bar. There are plenty of them and I got a crunch with every single bite. If you have had the original FitJoy bars before, the texture is VERY similar to those, but is not chewy, like taffy, like the originals.

Taste

This was the Cookies and Cream flavor. It was VERY good. I am not much of a cookies and cream fan, but I did enjoy this a lot. It had a dark chocolate taste to it, with a touch of cream. I think the bar would be a perfect replication of cookies and cream if it had some vanilla under that top chocolate coating.

Overall

I would highly suggest this flavor, especially if you enjoy cookies and cream. I am not the biggest fan of chocolate, but this had a deep and natural dark chocolate flavor to it. There are also small cookie bits inside the bar to give it a nice crunch. 9/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews C4 Zero

The whole point of C4 Zero is to have a zero calorie, zero tingle (Beta Alanine), zero carb, and zero creatine product. I do like that there is no creatine. The other three zero factors do not matter to me all that much. There is 150 mg of caffeine, a smaller amount. There is also citrulline malate to help with pumps and endurance.

The issue with the profile is that everything is under dosed. I honestly do not see the point of the 2 grams of BCAA, I would much rather see 5-7 grams. CM needs to be doubled and the AAKG needs to be tripled for effective doses.

Taste

I was supposed to have three sample packets, but only had two, Pink Lemonade and Orange Mango.

Orange Mango was alright. Initially you get the orange flavor and right when you would normally get the citrus from the orange, it was cut by the mango. There was also an artificial aftertaste. I am a fan of both flavors, but these two flavors do not blend well. Maybe they do, but it wasn't done too well here. 7/10

Pink Lemonade was very bad. It wasn't undrinkable, but it wasn't average either. It did not taste like pink lemonade at all. I did not get lemonade period. I can not put my thumb on the flavor profile, but it wasn't the best. 5/10

Focus/Energy

Nothing crazy since there is only 150 mg of caffeine and the NALT is under dosed. It is okay for a small pick me up though. It is something I would use for lower stim days.

Pump

Nothing more than I would normally get without a PWO.

Final Thoughts

Overall, the product is under dosed in many aspects. If you want to get the studied doses of the ingredients, you would need two scoops which would then drive up the amount of caffeine, which might defeat the purpose for some as a lower stim product. If you are looking for a product without creatine, calories, and beta alanine, then this might be for you, but you can find other products without these ingredients, you might have to look a little though. Taste wise, this was average to below average. 6/10

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews Muscletech Protein Cookie

Serving - 92 grams
    Calories - 350
    Fat - 9 grams
    Carbs - 49 grams
    Protein - 18 grams

High in calories and carbs, about double the amount than a bar. Fat is on bar with similar products, but protein amount is a little lower. It does use whey protein concentrate as its source of protein, so soy protein here. It is not the most macro friendly product, but it is workable and can be in most diets, unless it is a keto diet. For 92 grams though, I would like to see more protein.

Price

About $2 per cookie, not bad, but not great given the low protein content.

Texture/consistency

The cookie is very thick. It is not like a soft, chewy cookie, it is very dense and cake like. Almost think of a very thick uncooked cookie that was taken out of the oven a little too soon where you can still taste the dough. That is exactly what it reminded me of. It was not bad by any means. I wish it was baked a little more.

Taste

This was the peanut butter chip flavor. As you can see in the picture, there are peanut butter swirls. With every bite, you get at least a hint of peanut butter. Where you see the PB swirl/chunks, there is a stronger PB flavor. The PB tasted like a natural peanut butter. There was also a small hint of chocolate as well, probably due to the swirl on top. In the bites without the PB chunks, I got a doughy, cookie batter type taste which is not bad, but might be unpleasant to some.

Overall

Not a bad product. It is not the best thing out there, but in terms of protein cookies, it is the best I have tried. I think with time, MT will make this even better, with some minor tweaks. Some things I would change are make it slightly less doughy, add protein, and make a regular version (think of a harder cookie). Taste wise, the PBC is very good. There is at least a slight PB taste in every bite. Where there were no PB chinks, you still get the PB taste, but that is overwhelmed by the doughness taste of the cookie. 8/10

I Support MuscleTech

HI-Tech Laxogenin 100 Final Review

Weight/Body Comp

I ended up losing .8 pounds. I was not trying to cut, but go for a recomp more or less. I would say that was successful. I lost a touch of weight during the four weeks, but body composition looks a lot better. I am thinking my lean mass increased slightly while losing slightly under a pound. My vasculairty improved and I look dryer as well.

Strength

Despite losing some scale weight, my lifts went up. I either increased reps or weight used for every lift. If I go back and check, I would say I actually increased the weight on everything by at least 5 pounds. I also set a new PR on my squat, by 5 pounds, and deadlift by 10 pounds.

Recovery

This was by far the best effect of Laxogenin 100. My recovery was better than it normally would be and I did not do anything different while logging.

Overall

I have used a Laxo product in the past, twice. I did notice increased recovery, but not as much as Hi-Tech's product. Additionally, I did not notice a change in body composition over a four week period. The two products I have used in the past were dosed at 100 mg daily and 150 mg daily. If you look at those past logs, here on AM, I stated that I think Laxo is a good ingredient, IF it is dosed higher. What I like about Ho-Tech's product is that it is dosed higher for a 4 week cycle and it is just as much as those products that have less total Laxogenin.

So did Hi-Tech change my mind on Laxo, yes, to an extent. I think a little more highly of the ingredient now, but it also depends on the person's goals. For example, I would say it is a waste when bulking. There are better products to promote strength gains. Even if I was in a small surplus, I do not think strength would have been too much better than the change I saw. If one is recomping, like myself, it could be beneficial, but I think where this product really shines would be during a cut. Recovery is compromised during a cut and the recovery benefits are great with the product. I would also advise to go with Hi-Tech or any other brand that offers 200-300mg daily for a 30 day supply. Yes, you could go with a product with 50mg caps, but from the products I have seen, and tried that have 50-75mg capsules, they only offer 60 caps which is 100-150mg daily for 4 weeks. In my experience 200mg + is needed and Hi-Tech provides that at an affordable price in a single bottle versus needing 2 bottles for competitors. Finally, this is the second Hi-Tech product I have used so I do believe there is something to the Cyclosome Delivery Technology. With that in mind, 200 mg of one product may not yield the same benefits as Hi-Tech's Laxogenin. 5/5

I Support MuscleTech

AntM Reviews Nutrabio Reload

First, I would like to say thank you to Kon_Rock and the rest of the Nutrabio team for allowing me to review Reload.

Mixability

Very good for a BCAA product. Some particles at the top of the liquid, but they go away during your workout, if used intra and do go away after 5 or so minutes if you would like to use it post workout.

As you can see, this is a very comprehensive formula and is not a BCAA product, but a complete ergogenic aid that one can use pre, intra, or post workout. The Beta alanine allows one to use it pre workout. The 8 grams of BCAA is great for pre, post, or intra workout. I love the addition of LCLT and it is at 1.5 grams. I would like to see a full 2 grams, but 1.5 is not bad. Lastly, you have a full dose of creatine and tmg to assist with performance, recovery, and body composition.

Taste

The flavor was Orange Mango. It was a great mix between the two. Initially, you get the orange flavor. Right before you would get the citrus from the orange, you get the mango flavor. I thought it was going to be an odd flavor combo, but it works very well.

Price

About $40 for 30 servings, a little on the higher end, but again, it is an ergogenic aid. It is not your typical BCAA only product.

Bottom Line

Everything about this product is great. It is a great ergogenic aid that will assist in strength, performance, and recovery. The taste is great as well also. I love the formula, but would make a few changes. I would increase the beta alanine to 3.2 grams, I would increase the LCLT to 2 grams, and I would increase the overall creatine amount to 3 grams. To offset additional costs, I would remove the glutamine and glycine. If those changes were made, the product would be perfect. 9/10

I Support MuscleTech